Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,446 members, 7,846,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (519575 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 11:44pm On Jan 06, 2015
KidProgrammer:
bro,please i dreamt that i am eating in the dream,what does it mean?

What did you eat?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Ozioma49(m): 7:06am On Jan 07, 2015
ebankole:

3day fasting and prayer with psalm 119,27,24,23.

Powers monitor you going and comings and that of your family,be expose and die

Any power monitor my life and my home and all that I do I dispose u of your powers and hiding places

Oh fire of God,holy ghost fire, visit the source of powers of this powers following me about and set them on fire.
I vomit every witchcraft,evil deposits,attack within come out by fire and out of me in jesus name.

Goodmorning mr ebankole,thanks so much for everything...I did the fasting and prayers.I had this dream where I was in a church and then there was a lady I was talking to meanwhile as soon as I saw someone I knew(anoda lady)I left her and began talking to the lady so,while I was doing this the previous lady just sat down on the chair at my back and was waiting for me.also had a dream like this a few months back where a lady sat on my leg talking to me and another lady was sat opposite me looking at me angrily....its quite confusing because its been a year since I last dated and I currently do not have anyone on mind
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by azubyky: 8:20am On Jan 07, 2015
Good day pastor
I must first comend wAt u have been doing, interpreting dream for all d people on this trend is no joke. God will rewared you for what you are doing.
Pls I also need your understanding of this dream can't really remember everything but will write wat I remember
FIRST SCENE
I was about entering my house a lady I don't know came up to me begging me to give her water to drink. I said ok I got into my house head to the kitchen immediately I open the kitchen door two dogs ran out and I started chassing them, in the course of runing one urinated in my living room and they ran out of my house.
I remember I was to give a lady water I said let me check on her but the lady was no more there.
2nd scene
I and my friend it seems we missed our way and we came to a place that have a gate and there were so much soldier arround and I ask my friend were is this he said is the border to cameroon all of a sudden the soldiers started chassing us and it seems they almost everywhere but I manage to escape.
Thank u sir
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Dreal1247: 8:22am On Jan 07, 2015
ebankole:

Rather than given your all to man of God give your all to jesus.

Rather than worshipping a man of God worship God with all your heart.

Rather than placing man of God above place God above.

Rather than allowing man of God to influence everything you do allow God to influence you.

Whatever decision it is u want to make let God alone influence you, so that what belongs to you,your right et al shall not be use to fulfil another's person glory or calling.

Bless u

Oh lord lead me aright so that what belongs to me shall not be use for another person's glory,direct me through dreams I am ready to follow u alone now.
Thanks for the explaination. I know that most of the times God uses His called ones to pass messages. It doesnt really mean that the person of the pastor who appeared is the one to be honoured but God who called him trying to use him to pass a message. So please what could the belt symbolize? God bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by colored(m): 9:07am On Jan 07, 2015
In my dream I was was walking a long journey (to an unknown destination) then at a point I got to a bridge; the bridge was damaged; the only way to get through I was told to take another route. So then I took the new route. After walking the new route for two days I arrived back at the damaged bridge. I got frustrated that I decided to cross the bridge then... I woke up
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:24am On Jan 07, 2015
Ozioma49:

Goodmorning mr ebankole,thanks so much for everything...I did the fasting and prayers.I had this dream where I was in a church and then there was a lady I was talking to meanwhile as soon as I saw someone I knew(anoda lady)I left her and began talking to the lady so,while I was doing this the previous lady just sat down on the chair at my back and was waiting for me.also had a dream like this a few months back where a lady sat on my leg talking to me and another lady was sat opposite me looking at me angrily....its quite confusing because its been a year since I last dated and I currently do not have anyone on mind

Perhaps in the past,recently or sometimes ago; the lord said you offended a lady one who perhaps you dumped for another or took advantage of or ignored another et al.

Truly this is as crystal as a river at down, now the attacks you've been having or the power monitoring you is as the result of her anger or something done by her to harm you(this is too real to joke with)

What a mighty God for revealing such hiding secrets to you in such a short time.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:35am On Jan 07, 2015
azubyky:
Good day pastor
I must first comend wAt u have been doing, interpreting dream for all d people on this trend is no joke. God will rewared you for what you are doing.
Pls I also need your understanding of this dream can't really remember everything but will write wat I remember
FIRST SCENE
I was about entering my house a lady I don't know came up to me begging me to give her water to drink. I said ok I got into my house head to the kitchen immediately I open the kitchen door two dogs ran out and I started chassing them, in the course of runing one urinated in my living room and they ran out of my house.
I remember I was to give a lady water I said let me check on her but the lady was no more there.
2nd scene
I and my friend it seems we missed our way and we came to a place that have a gate and there were so much soldier arround and I ask my friend were is this he said is the border to cameroon all of a sudden the soldiers started chassing us and it seems they almost everywhere but I manage to escape.
Thank u sir

The water can be consider a gesture to some in need of your help.

Secondly, the dogs are domestic enemies attackers which has been dwelling within your home and or life.

Now, the lord said he sees that u love given,sharing and or helping those in needs of your help(obviously u cherish helping people in needs of help et al) and the lord said as a result of these he looked down upon you and through these given he conquered and destroyed your attackers (unknown to you though)... what a message to learn from(indeed given and or supporting God's work is another form of prayers)

Now and lastly, the lord said the battle isn't over yet as these powers left something behind during the cause of exposing and disposing them in your life and home and that's the urine.
So what's the solution? 1-gather your offering pray into it and ask God to clean up these left overs of spiritual wolfs, make your life,home whole without any evil left overs,now sow that into this ministry or use it to help any or someone in need of your help(yes not just give it out but someone in need of you help if u must have good result)
Bless u indeed there is victory is given.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:38am On Jan 07, 2015
Dreal1247:
Thanks for the explaination. I know that most of the times God uses His called ones to pass messages. It doesnt really mean that the person of the pastor who appeared is the one to be honoured but God who called him trying to use him to pass a message. So please what could the belt symbolize? God bless you.

Could you quote the whole dream or copy it here again??
I have so much going on in my head, spiritually and physically hence it's often hard for me to remember dreams I had interpreted in the past or recently
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:48am On Jan 07, 2015
colored:
In my dream I was was walking a long journey (to an unknown destination) then at a point I got to a bridge; the bridge was damaged; the only way to get through I was told to take another route. So then I took the new route. After walking the new route for two days I arrived back at the damaged bridge. I got frustrated that I decided to cross the bridge then... I woke up

Hmmm

The lord said you are dealing with stagnancy,lack of focus,lack of direction,living in confusion, lost.

Often time such like you find it hard to know what to do and what not to,you don't often seems to know what u want or which direction to follow in whatever u want to do.

I can see you often try a lot to make progress,achieve something,breakthrough and experience financial and progress or prosperity freedom but at the end you found yourself back at square one meaning; disappointment and frustrated again.
Hmmm this is not ordinary as it's an attack to frustrate your life and still your progress or glory.
You need to break free from these powers frustrating your life and taking you backward at every progress or attempt you try to make to succeed.
Hmmm I hope you've never for once consider or thought of commiting suicide? What a world!
Bless u

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Dreal1247: 9:59am On Jan 07, 2015
ebankole:

Could you quote the whole dream or copy it here again??
I have so much going on in my head, spiritually and physically hence it's often hard for me to remember dreams I had interpreted in the past or recently
Bless u
In the dream, i was dressing up. Bishop Oyedepo was standing close to me. As i wanted to put on a waist belt which happened to be of a lower quality, he gave me another belt which appeared to be my old belt but of high quality. What could the belt symbolize and is there any step that i need to take? God bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:07am On Jan 07, 2015
Dreal1247:
In the dream, i was dressing up. Bishop Oyedepo was standing close to me. As i wanted to put on a waist belt which happened to be of a lower quality, he gave me another belt which appeared to be my old belt but of high quality. What could the belt symbolize and is there any step that i need to take? God bless you.

The lord said in him alone you can stand firm and renewed without blemishes not in any man of God.
Belt can be consider a poise,something that enhances ones balance..so you see? These words,deliverance,blessing,miracles et al your receive from these man of God comes from God himself and not these man of God.

So,if you want to have these fresh,unblemish,completely,without error,condition et al then your focus should be on JESUS alone,cos in him alone you can have it all without condition or un blemished.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Ozioma49(m): 10:37am On Jan 07, 2015
ebankole:

Perhaps in the past,recently or sometimes ago; the lord said you offended a lady one who perhaps you dumped for another or took advantage of or ignored another et al.

Truly this is as crystal as a river at down, now the attacks you've been having or the power monitoring you is as the result of her anger or something done by her to harm you(this is too real to joke with)

What a mighty God for revealing such hiding secrets to you in such a short time.
Bless u
Please what should I do in this case??
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:59am On Jan 07, 2015
Ozioma49:

Please what should I do in this case??

Give me a call in 2hrs time or add me on wassap. God is able,jesus is able.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by azubyky: 11:27am On Jan 07, 2015
ebankole:

The water can be consider a gesture to some in need of your help.
Secondly, the dogs are domestic enemies attackers which has been dwelling within your home and or life.
Now, the lord said he sees that u love given,sharing and or helping those in needs of your help(obviously u cherish helping people in needs of help et al) and the lord said as a result of these he looked down upon you and through these given he conquered and destroyed your attackers (unknown to you though)... what a message to learn from(indeed given and or supporting God's work is another form of prayers)
Now and lastly, the lord said the battle isn't over yet as these powers left something behind during the cause of exposing and disposing them in your life and home and that's the urine.
So what's the solution? 1-gather your offering pray into it and ask God to clean up these left overs of spiritual wolfs, make your life,home whole without any evil left overs,now sow that into this ministry or use it to help any or someone in need of your help(yes not just give it out but someone in need of you help if u must have good result)
Bless u indeed there is victory is given.
Thank you very much sir

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 6:03am On Jan 08, 2015
Good morning sir, wishing u more of God's blessings in Jesus name...

I had a dream that I visited a man who was supposed to look for a laptop for me last year. He had one for me, it looked normal n gud so I took it home. But on gettin home I realised dat it was smal in size which wasn't wat I wanted but was good though. Ma cousin n ma elder bro was there n wwe tested it to see if d specifications are good.(We love playin games though)d game we used was quite good on d system but at d end I was preparing ma self to bath so dat I can return d laptop to d man.

I also remember dat we were in a room when I kept d laptop on my bed den ma uncle came in n sat on d bed but he didn't really notice it(he is a close friend to d man who sels d laptop) n d question he axed me n his son was dat who are we gonna vote com election tym n I laffed n told him that I wasn't gonna vote but wud b among d group to pray for a peaceful election dat even if everyone was registered it was impossible for 100 percent to vote.

A cousin of mine told me like 2weeks ago dat he dreamt that a toshiba laptop was brought for me but instead of been in a carton, it was carried in an ordinary black leather. Any explanation for dis?

In reality , for over a year I hav been tryin to get a system but to no avail cos money has been a constraint. Infat am looking for a good gaming system cos I like playing games...

Also dreamt dat we were in a houz I designed n later it now changed to a houz dat looked like where my elder bro stays n d landlord was sitting in d living room wit us but realy can't remember d topic of discussion.

Besides wwen I was much yunga, there were days I saw ma self flying within our area n wen am about goin down to land, it wud b so frightning dat fisically I wud have to move ma legs whch wwud lead to me waking up...

Thank you sir, do have a nice day
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 8:08am On Jan 08, 2015
Good morning sir!
Happy New Year!!!

Please I need your help in interpreting my dreams. They are staggered and I can't remember them fully.

1. I was like in a cage. It was not really a cage, but there was a woman or something woman like who was holding me captive or so. Then the woman let me go, she said she has no other choice than to do that, that holding me captive wouldn't have made any difference because the time for boom or something has come, but that she would be back.

2. I was in a place and there were lot of lists on the wall. It had to do with my office, it was deployment list or so for different cadres, when I got to my cadre the list was not complete. I know my name was among, but the list started from number 40 something while there were some pages missing....

3. I saw myself putting on an army uniform like we were preparing for war. I saw lot of my former course mates there. We were all there for the same thing. There is even a friend I saw while going to the army parade ground, although he was just passing by when he saw me but he was quite surprised that I had joined the army. I really don't know what I was doing there since I have never had the intention of joining the Armed Forces.

4. I was in a place, I don't know if it is my office or university, what I know is that, it is more like a combination of both with people from both sides. There was something we all were applying for. I don't know what it was, but I know I finished applying on time and when I submitted it to the two ladies collecting it, they told me something was missing, I asked them to explain and show me an example of someone that has submitted , they said something about personal statement and they showed me but they were rude while saying, I then told them that it was not a big deal and there was no need for them to start being rude since I could type and submit. The issue was that there was no light there so I had to go and look for where there was light. When I got to a place where there was light, I met a roommate and he told me that it seems the application had been cancelled because nobody knows the procedure and everyone is doing their own thing. People were doubting him, then we heard a gong, it was somehow similar to the beagle sound used in NYSC orientation camp, then I told them that maybe the management was summoning us for a meeting, as we were contemplating whether or not if we should go, I woke up...

I don't know if the dreams has any spiritual significance. The truth is that I am now finding it difficult to remember my dreams since I changed environment.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:36am On Jan 08, 2015
EOOJ:
Good morning sir, wishing u more of God's blessings in Jesus name...

I had a dream that I visited a man who was supposed to look for a laptop for me last year. He had one for me, it looked normal n gud so I took it home. But on gettin home I realised dat it was smal in size which wasn't wat I wanted but was good though. Ma cousin n ma elder bro was there n wwe tested it to see if d specifications are good.(We love playin games though)d game we used was quite good on d system but at d end I was preparing ma self to bath so dat I can return d laptop to d man.

I also remember dat we were in a room when I kept d laptop on my bed den ma uncle came in n sat on d bed but he didn't really notice it(he is a close friend to d man who sels d laptop) n d question he axed me n his son was dat who are we gonna vote com election tym n I laffed n told him that I wasn't gonna vote but wud b among d group to pray for a peaceful election dat even if everyone was registered it was impossible for 100 percent to vote.

A cousin of mine told me like 2weeks ago dat he dreamt that a toshiba laptop was brought for me but instead of been in a carton, it was carried in an ordinary black leather. Any explanation for dis?

In reality , for over a year I hav been tryin to get a system but to no avail cos money has been a constraint. Infat am looking for a good gaming system cos I like playing games...

Also dreamt dat we were in a houz I designed n later it now changed to a houz dat looked like where my elder bro stays n d landlord was sitting in d living room wit us but realy can't remember d topic of discussion.

Besides wwen I was much yunga, there were days I saw ma self flying within our area n wen am about goin down to land, it wud b so frightning dat fisically I wud have to move ma legs whch wwud lead to me waking up...

Thank you sir, do have a nice day

1-
The lord said if you would negotiate with the man with the little you have(might have)he would consider you and thou it might not be the exact type you so much desire, but the lord said be contended(rome wasn't built in one day)

The election was used as an example, it means, instead of praying and longer for what u so desire why not make a choice,choice I meant; the power to choose or accept things as they are ; meaning, start with little or the amount your can afford and in no time u shall have a better one...the lord said with little u or might have get what want even thou is might not be the exact size or expensive as u desire(rome isn't build in one day)

The lord said a fairly used laptop isn't a bad idea for u after all.

If you move close enough with your elder brother these something in his hands(good or favour) God want him to do for you.

Flying portray greatneSs or the grace to succeed or grace to stand out among the rest, but the question is,what has clipped your wings/this conspicuous grace-type of glory?
Something went wrong.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 11:56am On Jan 08, 2015
ebankole:

1-
The lord said if you would negotiate with the man with the little you have(might have)he would consider you and thou it might not be the exact type you so much desire, but the lord said be contended(rome wasn't built in one day)

The election was used as an example, it means, instead of praying and longer for what u so desire why not make a choice,choice I meant; the power to choose or accept things as they are ; meaning, start with little or the amount your can afford and in no time u shall have a better one...the lord said with little u or might have get what want even thou is might not be the exact size or expensive as u desire(rome isn't build in one day)

The lord said a fairly used laptop isn't a bad idea for u after all.

If you move close enough with your elder brother these something in his hands(good or favour) God want him to do for you.

Flying portray greatneSs or the grace to succeed or grace to stand out among the rest, but the question is,what has clipped your wings/this conspicuous grace-type of glory?
Something went wrong.

Bless u

@5 ---- sin clipped ma wings n honeestly am still alive because of His grace. But I thank God am changing gradually.

When u talk about startin wit d little I kan afford...hmm I just wonder how cos I crossed ova into 2015 wit 0 balance n my parents r down on cash...but above all am trusting God to show me d right path to follow.

Thank u for ur insight....God bless
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:57am On Jan 08, 2015
s3nn2x:
Good morning sir!
Happy New Year!!!

Please I need your help in interpreting my dreams. They are staggered and I can't remember them fully.

1. I was like in a cage. It was not really a cage, but there was a woman or something woman like who was holding me captive or so. Then the woman let me go, she said she has no other choice than to do that, that holding me captive wouldn't have made any difference because the time for boom or something has come, but that she would be back.

2. I was in a place and there were lot of lists on the wall. It had to do with my office, it was deployment list or so for different cadres, when I got to my cadre the list was not complete. I know my name was among, but the list started from number 40 something while there were some pages missing....

3. I saw myself putting on an army uniform like we were preparing for war. I saw lot of my former course mates there. We were all there for the same thing. There is even a friend I saw while going to the army parade ground, although he was just passing by when he saw me but he was quite surprised that I had joined the army. I really don't know what I was doing there since I have never had the intention of joining the Armed Forces.

4. I was in a place, I don't know if it is my office or university, what I know is that, it is more like a combination of both with people from both sides. There was something we all were applying for. I don't know what it was, but I know I finished applying on time and when I submitted it to the two ladies collecting it, they told me something was missing, I asked them to explain and show me an example of someone that has submitted , they said something about personal statement and they showed me but they were rude while saying, I then told them that it was not a big deal and there was no need for them to start being rude since I could type and submit. The issue was that there was no light there so I had to go and look for where there was light. When I got to a place where there was light, I met a roommate and he told me that it seems the application had been cancelled because nobody knows the procedure and everyone is doing their own thing. People were doubting him, then we heard a gong, it was somehow similar to the beagle sound used in NYSC orientation camp, then I told them that maybe the management was summoning us for a meeting, as we were contemplating whether or not if we should go, I woke up...

I don't know if the dreams has any spiritual significance. The truth is that I am now finding it difficult to remember my dreams since I changed environment.

Thank God for prayers, the lord said you were once under captivity and these was the reason stagnancy and attacks was/is the order of your life but today the captives of the mighty has been taken away/delivered(but u don't want to stop praying as u must finish this battle/the attacker in other not to manifest again sooner or later.

Obviously u are still having stagnancy on your way to achieve anything,disappointment still comes here and there no wonder the attacker is back indeed and this is why your life as refused to move forward as you'd so much desires. Yes u are still under captives,perhaps you used or prayed for a while but you stopped hmmm I must tell you,you must go back and fight again as this battle has springed up again and it's obviously affecting you now physically as well(i know u know what I mean)

This is where your solution lies, truely your once dropped your prayers and or spiritual battle thinking that's it,you have won and now things must get better( this is a lesson for all,we just want a miracle from God and then walk away not knowing that victory must be maintain by holding on to God and that prayer life et al)
Anyways, the lord said you will eventually heed to this message or understand it,and do the needful; meaning; putting on your warfare uniform again(going back to God,prayer life,join the worrior or army of God,or adopt prayer life again to destroy this powers contending with your glory or moving forward)

The lord said you are trying/making so much efforts,trying break free from your present situation,change your life,improve yourself in anyway that u can but there seems to be this disappointment,frustration that comes with it despite putting so much effort and knowing that u did what is right only to end up ebing turned down etc.
This isn't ordinary there a power frustrating your effort or attempt to break free or succeed
All you need do is face this power and ask God to fight for you against it then success shall be your lot and in whatever u do or lay your hands on.
Blesss u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 1:26pm On Jan 08, 2015
Thanks a lot
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Wendy80(f): 8:31pm On Jan 08, 2015
Gd Evening Sir,
Pls I had a dream where I sat in a car with my daughter while my husband was driving, he stopped and came down to buy something.
Suddenly two men jumped in and drove the car away while I was still seated inside and I was asking them who they were.
When they got to an unknown destination they said they want to use the car, I refused to get down and tried calling my husband but the phone refused to function. Then I decided I will collect the car back. Meanwhile they loading some goods into the car. I managed to reach my husband and told him what happened that he should come with police, but before he came I collected the car back and as I was going I met him with d policemen and narrated what happened to him and woke up.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:13pm On Jan 08, 2015
Wendy80:
Gd Evening Sir,
Pls I had a dream where I sat in a car with my daughter while my husband was driving, he stopped and came down to buy something.
Suddenly two men jumped in and drove the car away while I was still seated inside and I was asking them who they were.
When they got to an unknown destination they said they want to use the car, I refused to get down and tried calling my husband but the phone refused to function. Then I decided I will collect the car back. Meanwhile they loading some goods into the car. I managed to reach my husband and told him what happened that he should come with police, but before he came I collected the car back and as I was going I met him with d policemen and narrated what happened to him and woke up.

Obviously you are more closer to God than hubby, mind you, you both need to work on your communication!

Well, here is the message; the lord said due to you spiritual and physically consciousness,prayers and active in the presence of God a lot unseen and visible disaster has been prevented from happening in your home and that of you hubby's life.

Above all, you hubby must realise that your presence in his life also means God protection upon him and the whole family.
I can see u are a very strong woman who love to stand by her hubby and home,what a wonderful wife u are and a good mother.
You want to keep that up not just physically but spiritually as well.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by murphyjames(m): 11:18pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hi ebankole, pls help me interpret this dream. I was pursued by a woman, she was wearing black like someone who is mourning and she was screaming that i should come and make love to her. She never stop following me until i beat her up and pushed her to an on-coming vehicle which crushed her.. I walked away thinking that she was dead but to my surprise she rose to her feet then i woke up. My girlfriend also had a similar dream, the same night i had mine. Thanks in anticipation. Hi ebankole, pls help me interpret this dream. I was pursued by a woman, she was wearing black like someone who is mourning and she was screaming that i should come and make love to her. She never stop following me until i beat her up and pushed her to on-coming vehicle which crushed her.. I walked away thinking that she was dead but to my surprise she rose to her feet then i woke up. My girlfriend also had a similar dream, the same night i had mine. Thanks in anticipation. Hi ebankole, pls help me interpret this dream. I was pursued by a woman, she was wearing black like someone who is mourning and she was screaming that i should come make love to her. She never stop following me until i beat her up and pushed her to on-coming vehicle which crushed her.. I walked away thinking that she was dead but to my surprise she rose to her feet then i woke up. My girlfriend also had a similar dream, the same night i had mine. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:52pm On Jan 08, 2015
murphyjames:
Hi ebankole, pls help me interpret this dream. I was pursued by a woman, she was wearing black like someone who is mourning and she was screaming that i should come and make love to her. She never stop following me until i beat her up and pushed her to an on-coming vehicle which crushed her.. I walked away thinking that she was dead but to my surprise she rose to her feet then i woke up. My girlfriend also had a similar dream, the same night i had mine. Thanks in anticipation. Hi ebankole, pls help me interpret this dream. I was pursued by a woman, she was wearing black like someone who is mourning and she was screaming that i should come and make love to her. She never stop following me until i beat her up and pushed her to on-coming vehicle which crushed her.. I walked away thinking that she was dead but to my surprise she rose to her feet then i woke up. My girlfriend also had a similar dream, the same night i had mine. Thanks in anticipation. Hi ebankole, pls help me interpret this dream. I was pursued by a woman, she was wearing black like someone who is mourning and she was screaming that i should come make love to her. She never stop following me until i beat her up and pushed her to on-coming vehicle which crushed her.. I walked away thinking that she was dead but to my surprise she rose to her feet then i woke up. My girlfriend also had a similar dream, the same night i had mine. Thanks in anticipation.

This is huge!
The lord said there is a power operating in your life.

You have had something to do with a strange woman/lady at one point in your life, there is a strong connection between her and you,its more of blood.

The lord said alive or dead,spirit or human her spirit is following and demanding for your attention.

The reason why you killed her and yet found that she's alive again means,such that lives within you or you share/come in contact with ;blood for blood.

You need not without deliverance but within deliverance if you must be free!
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 3:52am On Jan 09, 2015
Morning sir....may God continue to bless n strengthen u

Please help me out

I dreamt I called a lady friend of mine so dat I wud go ova for a visit at her school. Den wen we met, it was mor like she was plaayin hard to get( dats how I felt shaaa) so wen we got to d gate, we had to form a queue for d necessary screening befor we passed. After she was screened, it was ma turn. I was also sucesfully screened but d tin is dat d lady after passing d gate kept on walking witout lookin bak. So I was carryin a bag pack which I tink contained books n belonged to her. On my way, I realised I left my own very heavy bag behind at d gate. So I had to go bak n carry it( so heavy dat it culd not b carried on d bak as a normal bak cos d hands wud probably get torn).so while I strugled bak.,I came across a little water or shud I say somtin like a gutter or so wit water flowin by. The school seemed to b known for its art courses. So at dat gutter, befor I crossed I saw an old old french teacher of mine on d oda side who was suprised to see me ther axin me dat she tot I studied a science course? What am I doin here so i smiled n told her dat my course wasn't pure science but a combination of science n art den she said I hav I changed n I said to her she won't understand cos its a very long story den I crossed d gutter to d other side...but as I was saying dat, I saw an inlaw on d oda side sittin down smilin n sayin it wit me. So I went to meet him n we exchanged plesantries...

Am really interested about d so called lady above because I hav been prayin to God to know if she is d ryt one for me smiley but d catch here is dat I dated her(first I eva dated) befor but broke up wit her 2yrs ago not because I wanted to but certain tins warranted it...n now seems like am havin fresh feelings towards her

Thank you n God bless
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by murphyjames(m): 8:41am On Jan 09, 2015
ebankole:

This is huge!
The lord said there is a power operating in your life.

You have had something to do with a strange woman/lady at one point in your life, there is a strong connection between her and you,its more of blood.

The lord said alive or dead,spirit or human her spirit is following and demanding for your attention.

The reason why you killed her and yet found that she's alive again means,such that lives within you or you share/come in contact with ;blood for blood.

You need not without deliverance but within deliverance if you must be free!
Bless u
Thanks for your immediate response. Pls, which church can u recommend for the deliverance apart from white garment churches. Is there any prayer u can give to me so that God would reveal this strange woman to me.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 10:15am On Jan 09, 2015
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by eowyn: 10:35am On Jan 09, 2015
Good day Pastor Ebankole. Please help me out with the interpretation of my recent dream. I saw my Pastor and his wife in a house , it seemed they were having a program or something but people were not there , so I said to myself that "if people know that Pastor is here, a lot of people will come" so I set out to call my sister and other people to inform them.
On my way (it looked like a village setting) there was this black old woman who was also walking on the road, she was chanting incantations and was collecting money from people. She asked me for money but I ignored her and kept walking. She started following me and was angry. She then said she would deal with me and stretched her hands towards me and started chanting. I ignored her and said to myself "I am a child of God and no curses will work on me". She continued and I got angry in my spirit so I walked up to her , grabbed her both her hands and ( to my surprise) started singing (can't remember if it was worship, praise or warfare) Christian song. She was struggling to set herself free but I kept singing and I felt something pass from inside meto her. She then started singing too so I left her and she ran away.
I went back into the house but the setting had changed to a hospital. I saw a lot of people staying outside, including a dog. When I went in Isaw my boss who was like a doctor treating people (in reality my boss is active in the Christian ministry) I was very thirsty and asked for water , so someone gave me a cup of water. But after I tasted it I saw that the water had taste and was murky. I spat it out and started shouting that the water was dirty and they had been giving people to drink. My boss came over looked at it and then put something white that looked like drug into the water. He said it would dissolve and make it pure. After a while I told him it wasn't dissolving so he started breaking it, I joined him in breaking the drug and it started dissolving.
Sorry for my long post.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by susanog(f): 10:46am On Jan 09, 2015
[quote][/quote] good morning sir plz interprete this dream, for me . I started to fast and asked God for divine favour and fianical upliftment concerning the business I was going into. He is the dream I was in place like a mountain the sky again is stormy but no rain, there other people there, so saw someone whom I did not like, so I just start jumping down the cliff I went further down untill it became too stip to climb down and some one Came and told me it was too stip to climb down , and they gave me a rope to climb upward again, so I climb untill I was up again
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 11:02am On Jan 09, 2015
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by PraiseYou: 11:39am On Jan 09, 2015
I need help interpreting this dream. I Don't remember having any serious dealings with any edo person.

My dream was unclear but I remember a person in Edo beads starting a big fight with me. I was escaping something and when I thought I was done, this Edo person came out of nowhere and a big fight ensued. I fought in d name of Jesus and asked y he/she was trying to involve me in a fight I had no hand in from d start.

Oh yeah. I remember stamping down the person (seemed like a guy dressed as a woman) that came out from a pillar or so they were hiding behind. I woke up when the person was on the ground and I was using the sole of my foot to step on him/her.

At some point, when the person gave up, I stepped on him/her and he/she split into babies. But what that has to do with u is what I don't know. I know my gf lived in Benin though but that's d only thing I can think of in this dream that has anything to do with her. But when I woke up, the message was clear that I should ask her if there's anything I should know from that era. Pls interpret thanks.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:48am On Jan 09, 2015
EOOJ:
Morning sir....may God continue to bless n strengthen u

Please help me out

I dreamt I called a lady friend of mine so dat I wud go ova for a visit at her school. Den wen we met, it was mor like she was plaayin hard to get( dats how I felt shaaa) so wen we got to d gate, we had to form a queue for d necessary screening befor we passed. After she was screened, it was ma turn. I was also sucesfully screened but d tin is dat d lady after passing d gate kept on walking witout lookin bak. So I was carryin a bag pack which I tink contained books n belonged to her. On my way, I realised I left my own very heavy bag behind at d gate. So I had to go bak n carry it( so heavy dat it culd not b carried on d bak as a normal bak cos d hands wud probably get torn).so while I strugled bak.,I came across a little water or shud I say somtin like a gutter or so wit water flowin by. The school seemed to b known for its art courses. So at dat gutter, befor I crossed I saw an old old french teacher of mine on d oda side who was suprised to see me ther axin me dat she tot I studied a science course? What am I doin here so i smiled n told her dat my course wasn't pure science but a combination of science n art den she said I hav I changed n I said to her she won't understand cos its a very long story den I crossed d gutter to d other side...but as I was saying dat, I saw an inlaw on d oda side sittin down smilin n sayin it wit me. So I went to meet him n we exchanged plesantries...

Am really interested about d so called lady above because I hav been prayin to God to know if she is d ryt one for me smiley but d catch here is dat I dated her(first I eva dated) befor but broke up wit her 2yrs ago not because I wanted to but certain tins warranted it...n now seems like am havin fresh feelings towards her

Thank you n God bless

You are on you own if you get back with her.

She's such that will leave u in times of troubles,challenges, such that will not only add to your problems but also inflict hers on you.

She's far from being a wife material or a faithful one in tough times or when things go rough.
Above all...her heart won't nor her mind stay with you or her commitment last.
Flee! The message is clear.
Bless u

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 157
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.