Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,735 members, 7,851,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (520051 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
EOOJ:

I just saw this ur reply...thankss

Please what do I do ASAP to fight against these unseen forces? Suggestions. Thanks. Cos I really need a turn around in ma life right now

Go for a deliverance prayer or prayer warfare in any good church i.e MFM or C.A.C and be prayerful henceforth too especially at night.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Iamoilprince(m): 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2015
@ebankole and johnwell, please check dx thread and advise. https://www.nairaland.com/2087072/need-advise-bp-patient-bp
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 11, 2015
I am a young man in middle 20's. Each time something is running after me or I'm chasing after something in the dream, I always have the option to fly - (just like birds) in order to move faster. I have flew countless times in my dream in the amazement of many if not anyone that ever saw me. Sometimes, I feel like applying the same technique in the physical world and fly. Please, flying in the dream ( have never been caught by any energy b4 cos of this ability in the dream) what does it actually dream
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2015
Iamoilprince:
@ebankole and johnwell, please check dx thread and advise. https://www.nairaland.com/2087072/need-advise-bp-patient-bp

The agenda of the enemies is to hijack the blessing that comes along with these fasting and prayers.

Get a pineapple and declare blood of jesus into it many times asking it to overflow your blood and erase whatever it is troubling (system) your blood or life.
Eat the pine or break with it and it shall be well with u in jesus name-amen
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2015
Sorbital:
I am a young man in middle 20's. Each time something is running after me or I'm chasing after something in the dream, I always have the option to fly - (just like birds) in order to move faster. I have flew countless times in my dream in the amazement of many if not anyone that ever saw me. Sometimes, I feel like applying the same technique in the physical world and fly. Please, flying in the dream ( have never been caught by any energy b4 cos of this ability in the dream) what does it actually dream

Flying spiritual means; greatness,power or grace to do achieve unexpected or unbelievable or grace to soar among the best.
It means speed and grace to surpass or be successful in all that u do even when others are complaining.

But hear this, the lord you are often confused,lost or in between of what decision or direction to following as the spirit of distraction,chasing after what's not important or threading the wrong path or fear,mind-set limitation is diverting your attention or preventing you from maximising that great glory,grace,potentials,power to stand out among the best et al away from you.

Yes! You deserve what than u are getting and i'm sure u know what u are capable of doing/achieving but there is always distraction or lack of focus on what to do or follow in life or what or which where to follow.

The lord said be still for once and stop chasing after shadow,be calm and battle with this distraction and fear and at last u shall be able to enjoy your full potential or glory.

Pray against spirit of distraction at 12am and whatever u see let me know.
Bless u
And happy sunday.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by olabisii100: 2:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
ebankole:

What's with nigeria and nigerian and foundational problems/attacks?

Eating a full chicken means; BIG portion of shame or attack.

The poopoo and all that ensue means; inherited,foundamental,father's household power whose aim is to bring you shame.

Wow!
What should I do?
Prayers?
Psalms?

God help me!

This is a bit huge so much that if it's not manifesting already it's about to.

And it's purpose is to turn your virtue,glory,honour,blessing,respect,favour et al upside down.

If care isn't taken people will begin to feel ashame to associate with you,have anything to do with you,take you serious or help you et al...in the family or outside the family.

It's called powers of one's father's house,household shame power,inherited virtue snatcher or glory et al

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by olabisii100: 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2015
ebankole:

The poopoo and all that ensue means; inherited,foundamental,father's household power whose aim is to bring you shame.

And it's purpose is to turn your virtue,glory,honour,blessing,respect,favour et al upside down.

If care isn't taken people will begin to feel ashame to associate with you,have anything to do with you,take you serious or help you et al...in the family or outside the family.

what should I do?

It's called powers of one's father's house,household shame power,inherited virtue snatcher or glory et al

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Iamoilprince(m): 2:52pm On Jan 11, 2015
ebankole:

The agenda of the enemies is to hijack the blessing that comes along with these fasting and prayers.

Get a pineapple and declare blood of jesus into it many times asking it to overflow your blood and erase whatever it is troubling (system) your blood or life.
Eat the pine or break with it and it shall be well with u in jesus name-amen

Thanks soo much. I really appreciate. I will do as you said
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2015
Hello Pst. Bankole

I would, first of all, like to give u an update on somethings that are going with me. I have finally done as the lord has ordered, which is to move to Nigeria. I could feel God's presence during my moving process.

In one of the dreams u interpreted for me, u said i was going to experience a delay while trying to move. U said the plan of the enemy was to keep me where i was.

Well somethings occurred during my move that could have led to a delay. I was so shocked while they were happening, but by God's grace i prevailed over them.

I thank God for granting me a smooth and safe journey. I m looking forward to following his lead.

While i was taking a nap during the journey, I had a dream where the identity of a man was uncovered. I think someone called him a football star.

In a picture, I saw that he first had a veil on his face. The veil was then removed and his face was visible in another picture.

His picture was on a popular social media website.

I think he was hiding his identity on purpose because I said "what is so special about his identity?" Like why is he hiding it?

Thank u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2015
Kunmius:
Hello Pst. Bankole

I would, first of all, like to give u an update on somethings that are going with me. I have finally done as the lord has ordered, which is to move to Nigeria. I could feel God's presence during my moving process.

In one of the dreams u interpreted for me, u said i was going to experience a delay while trying to move. U said the plan of the enemy was to keep me where i was.

Well somethings occurred during my move that could have led to a delay. I was so shocked while they were happening, but by God's grace i prevailed over them.

I thank God for granting me a smooth and safe journey. I m looking forward to following his lead.

While i was taking a nap during the journey, I had a dream where the identity of a man was uncovered. I think someone called him a football star.

In a picture, I saw that he first had a veil on his face. The veil was then removed and his face was visible in another picture.

His picture was on a popular social media website.

I think he was hiding his identity on purpose because I said "what is so special about his identity?" Like why is he hiding it?

Thank u

The lord said immediately you move, your fear was removed,your limitation was removed... you became expose and free, you are now visible before all;God and men,the barrier your placed or placed on your beauty,glory and all that concerns your was removed....its now time to arise and shine,to be seen and noticed by all.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 5:20pm On Jan 11, 2015
ebankole:

Go for a deliverance prayer or prayer warfare in any good church i.e MFM or C.A.C and be prayerful henceforth too especially at night.
Bless u

Tanxxx. Do have a nice day.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by W3xy1(m): 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
I dreamt yesterday night and i saw this termites that yoruba people always eat (esunsun) in my room. They are very much. In thousands that they filled the whole room. Please can someone interprete this dream for me.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:22pm On Jan 11, 2015
W3xy1:
I dreamt yesterday night and i saw this termites that yoruba people always eat (esunsun) in my room. They are very much. In thousands that they filled the whole room. Please can someone interprete this dream for me.

A sinful life attracts them,a wayward life attracts them,spiritual vulnerability or weakness attracts them,prayerless life attracts them et al

There agenda is to come and steal,eat up anything good in that someone's life and render him/her helpless,at the mercy of hopelessness et al

If care isn't taken or something something is done asap disappointment and poverty would be a joke.(this could be manifesting already)

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by funkeabosede(f): 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2015
Pls siir what does it means to dreamt u are in a strange land and rain is falling even though it is dry season
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
funkeabosede:
Pls siir what does it means to dreamt u are in a strange land and rain is falling even though it is dry season

Do not embark on that trip,thing or journey now, the lord said the time/season isn't favourable yet.
And what ever trip or journey, anything u want to do ask the lord first before embarking on that.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nostradamus: 11:05pm On Jan 11, 2015
gud day ebankole,happy nw year,pls i dreamt i went somewhere wit my friends for incision(gbere),it seem some illegal business is going on in dat place cause shortly after i and my friends got there some guys who look like touts came with stick,matchetes and so on they wanted to attack everybody,i ran blindly inside an auditorium in my skul,to my bewilderment,i met my church members at home having a full service in the hall.pls what does this dream mean
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Donald7610: 11:26pm On Jan 11, 2015
johnwell:

- If a dog bites of attack someone in the dream, it suggests warning to look out for unfriendly friends around you. They are trickish and crafty full of betrayal and unthankfulness

In addition to johnwell
From my experience
Dog bite is an attack from the evil world
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 3:31am On Jan 12, 2015
Good morning sir....I pray Gods continous grace for you.

I had a dream I wwas with my cousin broda in town drivin befor we now met his dad bargaining with a man to repair somtin or so n d man was sayin 1200 but his dad said no way, but its 600 we bargained for now. After all d fracas, he agreed den as soon as we entad d car, ma cousin bro turned n became ma elder brother n we were driving in town den I can't remember what transpired but he later said if he gets certain numbers dat wud make him rich n d man who knew how to get d numbers was same man my uncle was bargaining wit initially.acording to d man he could get d number but he needed somone wit d right authorisation which my broda had. So we went on to get d number. We drove n parked near a bridge den I saw d man, my broda n anoda man goin down into d bridge. Den d man jumped first into the water followed by my broda but can't really remember what d last did o. I was on d bridge watchin n I was so afraid cos I didn't see any sign of dem. Infat at som point I tot my bro had drowned becos I now saw his body floatin n I shouted from up. People started gatheringg(bike men n al) den I looked again n saw him swimmin again den I was relieved. Den him n d man came out n came to meet me on d bridge n he was holding a certain piece of paper containing d said numbers I think written in ink pen. D man went his way n my broda gave d paper to me as we were walkin bak to his car. But on gettin ther we realised dat we didint park there. He now told me to go bak to where we parked n bring d car cos he dosnt want ppl around d bridge area to b lookin at him. He now axed me which branch I wud love to open an account n dat I shud open in his branch n all dat expainin benefitss n d rest.

Thank u n God bless
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by olabisii100: 7:03am On Jan 12, 2015
ebankole:

Bless u

Thank you.
Prayers?
What can I do?

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by almaliki: 7:16am On Jan 12, 2015
Good day mr Ebankole.....and happy new year to you....i trust u are doing great.......pls i had this lil dream dat got me a lil uneasy......i woke up quite early after saying my morning prayers...i had a short nap & saw myself, my sister & my brother we boarded a public transport bus(all those kind of buses going from ibadan to lagos) we dropped at challenge bus stop ibadan....i was d first to alight from d bus cos my siblings were sitting behind me.......my sister noticed i left my bag (backpack) on my seat inside d bus....but d bus was moving already.....i stated calling d bus conductor to stop d driver dat my bag was still inside d bus......d conductor knew why i was calling because he raised d bag & i shook my head dat yes its my bag........,d conductor was telling d driver to slow down so i could run n catchup wit d bus to pickup my bag.....rather d driver accelerated with full speed and drove off...so i was like...since i know d park i would go there d next day to pick up my bag.....thats when i woke up...........* i had no real personal effects inside d bag....just change of clothes, toothbrush /toothpaste, comb/ hairbrush ............*
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Debeloved87(m): 8:03am On Jan 12, 2015
bro, help me interpret this dream..
l had a dream I saw Jesus, OK, he was trying to make me do something. there was an electric transformer in our front so He stood in line while I was at his back, He then passed through the transformer to the other side, when He got to the other side he turned to me and ask me to do the same but I was so scared to do it, he shouts and ask me to do it but I was so scared, but I stood shaking on the same spot..
@ebankole..I need interpretation on the dream, pls quote my post when explaining thanks.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 8:09am On Jan 12, 2015
Good morning sir! Please I need your help in the interpretation of these dreams.

1. A friend was driving me and some people in my mother's car. It was as if we were coming from a journey. So, he was driving on an express way and we met hold up, then my friend said he knows a shorter route, the next thing he did was to veer off the road and enter a bush part. Where he passed was not made for cars but for legs. So when we got to then middle of the bush, there was an open space and in it was a 25 litre of oil, fire wood and a very big tree that was cut down. Then he stopped the car and said he wanted to carry all of things including the tree to give someone. He said someone told him to help him, so, I told him that it wasn't possible because of the load and the car might break down. So I told him that since there is nobody in sight we can go to our destination and he will call for a truck to pick those things up. When I told him that, he then said we should contribute 2,000 naira each to charter a truck like, I told him that I did not see the reason why I should contribute money for something that doesn't concern me. I told him that what he is about to carry would fetch a lot of money and he should tell the owner. Then I decided to call the person who he claimed was the owner, and when i did, the person told me that he knew nothing about what I was talking about, it was then I realised that my friend was the owner of everything....dunno what happened next

2. I was in a queue about to apply for something. So one guy I know was obstructing me from going forward, as in, the used his hands to hold me down and I couldn't move, I think I jumped the queue from the back, he said there was no space for me, I explained to him that since the line was moving, that there would soon be space. I don't really know what happened next but I think people around told him to leave me alone, that was how I ended up in front of him on the queue and I did what I wanted to do.

3. I had this dream about 2 weeks ago, I and my sister wanted to enter a door, there was a man in front, in fact I think it was my younger sister that really need to enter that door. So, she kept on trying to force her way in, why the man kept on pushing her away, so she was frustrated and started to walk away, so instead of the man to leave her alone he started to pursue her, I was really angry when I saw it and I started to pursue the man in order to attack him, the man ran back while I kept on pursuing him and throwing things at him....

4. My pregnant elder sister was telling me that in the last one year she has had like 5 miscarriages, I was wondering how possible it was, then I asked her if her stomach was as big as it was when she miscarried, she said no, that it wasn't even protruding at all, that the present pregnancy is the longest she has carried...

5. I just had this dream this afternoon. In the dream it was dark and it seems like I wanted to break my fast with some family and friends. So we all bought something, so I bought Lacasera and 2 galas, the place was in a public place and there was a net seperating us from the side where the bad boys are. So when we finished, my younger sister said she couldn't find her money, as she was talking, I saw the money with a biro, as if the used the hook of the cover of biro to hold the money and it was really dark, it was suprising that I could have seen it. So as we were about to pay, the seller did not have 100 naira to give me for my balance, so someone offered to pay, at the end we settled the balance. As all these was going on, there was a scary hungry lookin boy at the other side of the fence looking at us. In the dream, I had lots of money, not bundles, the type you have different demonimations in different pockets and that you get scared because you might misplace them. So, I started arranging the money to put it in my wallet. The money was mostly 500 and 1000 naira notes, I made sure that the notes were separated according to their denominations, it was as if the person on the other side was so angry that I became scared, although the person could not touch me spiritually in the dream, but I felt like I was about to be pressed physically, I knew I had to wake up, and that was how I did....
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Iamoilprince(m): 8:16am On Jan 12, 2015
@ebankole

Good morning, i had this dream last night:

A family friend that has been very supportive called me and gave me a note to go meet one of his staffs at Abuja for a job. Apart from the written note he also gave me his card and flight ticket "to and fro" for the journey.

At the beginning of the dream i was crying for losing somebody ( a friend or so )
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 8:17am On Jan 12, 2015
Morning....took a short nap dis mornin n had dis dream

I was in ma area den al of a sudden I heard ppl shouting ambush ambush den I saw police men on bikes n in vans movin in one direction while while d odas in anoda so I ran for cova behind a sand but I den saw myself on one of d police bikes following d police van also o. I was tellin whoevea was controllin d bike to stop let me drop but he kept speeding to keep up wit d oda police men. Den we now got to where they were goin to n a lot of oda policemen were ther cos d siren was loud n much. I stood to see wat was hapnin only for me to discova dat they came to deal wit som big boys who were partying n shootin guns in the air. So I tink I now saw som friends around there too n we were talkin n watching den one guy held me by d hand n said he wanted to show me somtin. Den we passed som ppl who were drinkin n got to wher ppl eat..it was now lookin like we were datin n came to an eatery to eat cos d way he chose our seat n d way he said it made me shy n everyone was lookin at us. N I said let's wait for d odas to com but he insisted n said we shud just sit n talk so I was able to squiz ma way tru to wher he sat only for me not to see a chair n everyone still staring at me...n we kept jokin on n on but didn't eat anytin den we went out n low n behold we entad a smal room filled wit people (I tink a church) wit about five rows of seat den we sat at d bak n in front of each row was a black sheat of metal which made seein d preacher slightly. D preacher himself looked funny though cos his face kept changin( looked mor like an actor in a nigerian movie n den abroad) wit his dressin like dat of a rock star n hair too.he was sittin n lookin at everyone den he started point rows axin everyone on dem to stand up but at first he wasn't specific or mayb we at d bak were all new n didn't hear him well so we stood but sat immediately we saw he was callin it accordin to rowss so wen he got to our row whch was d last we stood up n ma head eventually hit d ceilin of d room...seems d chairs were in steps like an auditorium. Den we now sat down. Den he looked at us n said he can see dat ther are new ppl in his congregation n he knws dat they wud love to hear him preach n at dat moment I was like kai dis man wud waste our time o but I felt their was no harm in patiently waitin n listning though. Den he now laffed n said too bad all neww ppl won't hear his preaching( all in a dramatic way). den he said service has ended n he wud b goin.but we again at d bak stood up but noticed dat everyone was still seatin down waitin for him to leave den I walked towards him den e said if I opened dat door I wud regret it becos fierce n very big dogs numbering to about six were there growling n ready to devor any one who coms out befor him. D sound of d dogs alone ehhh na wa. but funny enof am a lova of dogs so I now opened d door n saw d dogs som wit spit droppin from ther mouth( mastiffs) n In real life I love dos dogs so I smiled n squatted n called all d dogs n dey all came to me quietly n som even wagging their tails for me ready to play n I even put my hand in their mouth also( I do dat in reality sha) at dat point I was outside d buildin wit d dogs rubbin dem den I turned n looked at everyone sittinn n I said to dem so its cos of d dogs dat dey can't talk or move out befor him. At dis point I was woken.

Thanks and God bless
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 8:51am On Jan 12, 2015
@ebankole
I dreamt dat I went to c my fiancee in dia house,while I was entering d compound I saw people gathered,lo n behold I saw a very dangerous snake on d ground(black wit white patches) dead.And I was told dat she was d one dat killed it.I asked where it came from,they pointed to one empty room outside n said there r still more inside. They took d dead snake to go throw away n b4 u knw it I saw another one,smaller dan d previous dead on d ground again. I saw some fresh meat in dia kitchen n i was like,hope it's not snake meat?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Ozioma49(m): 10:40am On Jan 12, 2015
I dreamt I was in my street so my junior one was playing football and then he played the ball outside of my street so I tried to help him get it so it seemed the ball was bouncing on a sloppy ground and I wasn't fast enough to get to it so I just went to a neighbors place to ask them if they saw it,the neighbor turned out to be someone I know so we went into the house and I took some movies from him....
2nd dream.I saw myself in the secondary school I graduated from so in the dream I was wearing a prada bathroom slippers I normally use at home but wat I noticed was the right foot slippers cut so I couldn't walk properly with(in real life the right foot slippers is also cut but I refused to mend it for a while now)so I went into a class room met a lady I know in the dream(dunno her in reality)and we got gisting....
3rd dream I was in a filling station so while I was der I couldn't help but admire a light skinned lady and was tryna talk with her but there was this large tall tank(was like a reservoir but very tall) so I saw a man I knew on top of it and he was busy calculating things on a device and then I started wondering how I would get there but I could help but notice that I had this kinda feeling that av tried getting to that place before but I couldn't ..so I started asking people at the filling station how I could get to that place(the tank) and then the guy I asked told a man who started asking me questions like why I wanted to know about that place and then I started I started telling pple I recognized the man asking me the questions...suddenly he tried attacking me but was held down by people..
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 10:52am On Jan 12, 2015
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by azubyky: 12:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
Good day pastor
May the lord bless and lift you I want your understanding on this one
For sometime now ve' been having some dream repetition
1. The first dream was, I & my daughter was on d bed and we both heard a voice calling her name, and she turn to me saying "Daddy they are calling my name", but I told her not to answer that call which she obeyed. In another scene I saw my daughter and a man was upstairs trying to perform somthing I don't know faceing my daughter who is standing downstairs. I started praying and rebuking the man vigorously and I saw rainbow and a lightenten from heaven and create a partition between me and my daugheter and a light came out from the eyes of the man standing upstairs down to were my daughter is and pick her up into the sky and I was shouting rebuking. When I was going I notice I was holding my daughters hand back home when I got home I asked my wife to take her upstairs while I go in search oF the one that went up in the sky.

2. The second dream was I and my daughter was going somwhere and we notice dogs in the area but the dogs started attacking my daughter but I rescued her

3 this is just last night I dreamt that two of my daughter were lying with me on the bed and a voice was calling them again and I structed them not to answere that voice b4 I woke
Is really a disturbing dream to me pls I need your understanding of it thank u sir
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nostradamus:
gud day ebankole,happy nw year,pls i dreamt i went somewhere wit my friends for incision(gbere),it seem some illegal business is going on in dat place cause shortly after i and my friends got there some guys who look like touts came with stick,matchetes and so on they wanted to attack everybody,i ran blindly inside an auditorium in my skul,to my bewilderment,i met my church members at home having a full service in the hall.pls what does this dream mean

Perhaps back in school or in the past you use to follow friends around such that had bad influence on you or influence your decision and these leg you to engage in some terrible acts or things such that would have endanger your life or pave way for chronic spiritual attack or infliction but hear this;

The lord said it wasn't by your will nor power that your found him,infact you were so stubborn that you won't heed to his calls nor his ways but out of no where he(the lord) brought about a disaster or something terrible (so that u won't go far beyond redemption) into your life or among you and these wayward/bad friends/past and thru this, you were forced by him to find or locate your God.

The bible says it's not by your power neither by might,so what's this reason for this revelation..? To remind you that he loves u and cares a lot about you,to bring u to more submission and love for him,that for him to called u or forced himself into your life means u are so precious to him.
Above All¡ this is what I called a called to heaven or salvation.
Bless u
Keep up and stick with this loving jesus,he cares a lot for u.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
EOOJ:
Good morning sir....I pray Gods continous grace for you.

I had a dream I wwas with my cousin broda in town drivin befor we now met his dad bargaining with a man to repair somtin or so n d man was sayin 1200 but his dad said no way, but its 600 we bargained for now. After all d fracas, he agreed den as soon as we entad d car, ma cousin bro turned n became ma elder brother n we were driving in town den I can't remember what transpired but he later said if he gets certain numbers dat wud make him rich n d man who knew how to get d numbers was same man my uncle was bargaining wit initially.acording to d man he could get d number but he needed somone wit d right authorisation which my broda had. So we went on to get d number. We drove n parked near a bridge den I saw d man, my broda n anoda man goin down into d bridge. Den d man jumped first into the water followed by my broda but can't really remember what d last did o. I was on d bridge watchin n I was so afraid cos I didn't see any sign of dem. Infat at som point I tot my bro had drowned becos I now saw his body floatin n I shouted from up. People started gatheringg(bike men n al) den I looked again n saw him swimmin again den I was relieved. Den him n d man came out n came to meet me on d bridge n he was holding a certain piece of paper containing d said numbers I think written in ink pen. D man went his way n my broda gave d paper to me as we were walkin bak to his car. But on gettin ther we realised dat we didint park there. He now told me to go bak to where we parked n bring d car cos he dosnt want ppl around d bridge area to b lookin at him. He now axed me which branch I wud love to open an account n dat I shud open in his branch n all dat expainin benefitss n d rest.

Thank u n God bless

You seems to look up to this brother of yours if not as a role model then someone who supports u or u often listen to or look up to.

The lord said thou your brother is threading the wrong path or dangerous path in other to make his ends meets or survive as a man.
It's more or less like (lies-in-the-mouth-of-lion wealth-path).

Going through the water and surviving means, going thru danger or walking a dangerous path to survive.
The lord said he'll succeed thou but this ways of his or path is quite dangerous and risky as without true deliverance from the lord one must go extra miles,thread a dangerous path to survive in this only-the-brave-shall-survive world of our.

If only he'd accept jesus he wouldn't have to go thru this dangerous path to survive or achieve these but above all, the lord said he'll come out success(more like a jackpot like success or blessing) and u also shall also share part of this blessing.

But remember he needs prayers as this path or ways to survive is quite dangerous and highly risky.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
olabisii100:

Thank you.
Prayers?
What can I do?

Check page 50 or 51 of this thread, there are prayer points there back it up with fasting(white) and or call me two days times or add me on wassap, which ever way I can assure u the lord will hear u,bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
almaliki:
Good day mr Ebankole.....and happy new year to you....i trust u are doing great.......pls i had this lil dream dat got me a lil uneasy......i woke up quite early after saying my morning prayers...i had a short nap & saw myself, my sister & my brother we boarded a public transport bus(all those kind of buses going from ibadan to lagos) we dropped at challenge bus stop ibadan....i was d first to alight from d bus cos my siblings were sitting behind me.......my sister noticed i left my bag (backpack) on my seat inside d bus....but d bus was moving already.....i stated calling d bus conductor to stop d driver dat my bag was still inside d bus......d conductor knew why i was calling because he raised d bag & i shook my head dat yes its my bag........,d conductor was telling d driver to slow down so i could run n catchup wit d bus to pickup my bag.....rather d driver accelerated with full speed and drove off...so i was like...since i know d park i would go there d next day to pick up my bag.....thats when i woke up...........* i had no real personal effects inside d bag....just change of clothes, toothbrush /toothpaste, comb/ hairbrush ............*

The lord said be conscious all the time and keep your belongings close and abreast to you all the time,deal with lack of uncaring or unconsciousness about things around u whatever that belongs to you.

But here is the major message;

Hmmm
The lord said you must be careful and pray very hard before u embark on any trip or journey I see you being robbed of your belongings and or being robbed or attack"losing what's precious to you.

Please before u go out or travel at all henceforth read psalm 23,24,27 and 91 and ask the lord to always protect u from physical and spiritual robber,domestic,unknow and known robber.
Bless u

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.