Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,046 members, 7,838,643 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (518783 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by slinkky(m): 6:56pm On Feb 20, 2015
Thankyou sir
;'
ebankole:

Prayer points;
Power! Contending with my marital Glory' release me and die

Anything in my life strengthening the enemies to attack my glory,marital glory,connection come out and die.

I destroy every source of powers of my marital glory,glory, catch fire by the power in the name of jesus

Power of resurrection release back to me every connection, marital potentials the enemies has taken from me by FIRE! In the name of jesus.

With psalm 119,isiaah 60,psalm 24,23,121.

Pray this often at night especially 12am u can back it up with fasting'
Bless u

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by tobechukwuka(m): 6:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
ebankole, thank u so much.
I had this dream on 31st Jan, 2015.
1.I saw myself were we went for a thanksgiving. We share food and drink to the people that gathered at my residence.

2. On 1st feb,2015,
Dream where someone was
working for me and i recognise the face of the person. When he finish to work, he came to me for his money. Then i brought out money and gave to him.

Again, i saw myself in a gathering of multitude of people that were having a feast. Its only one person i recognise his face.

3. 5th feb
I had a dream were we are hosting a celebration(feast). But i could not remember what are being celebrated for. Many dignitries were in attendance including the Igwe of my town. Later i saw my younger sister with the husband well dressed coming to the venue of the celebration dancing.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
tobechukwuka:
ebankole, thank u so much.
I had this dream on 31st Jan, 2015.
1.I saw myself were we went for a thanksgiving. We share food and drink to the people that gathered at my residence.

2. On 1st feb,2015,
Dream where someone was
working for me and i recognise the face of the person. When he finish to work, he came to me for his money. Then i brought out money and gave to him.

Again, i saw myself in a gathering of multitude of people that were having a feast. Its only one person i recognise his face.

3. 5th feb
I had a dream were we are hosting a celebration(feast). But i could not remember what are being celebrated for. Many dignitries were in attendance including the Igwe of my town. Later i saw my younger sister with the husband well dressed coming to the venue of the celebration dancing.

It means celebration or having a reason to be thankful.

You are to lead,you are to be the head and not the tail,you are a bread winner,people are to follow you,people are to work under you and not the other way round, for this who are,you glory. What a glory!

In the midst of celebration u shall not be found wanted.

4- celebration! Celebration!!celebration!! and this the lord says shall be your portion,shall not depart from thee,found wanted around you for thy lord loves thee indEed!!

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by tobechukwuka(m): 7:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
4. On 6th feb
I had this dream were i saw a popular nigerian musician(9ice). He meet a man at his construction site and plead to him to work for him. So the man give 9ice the work, his work is to take sand to another portion(place).
So when iam passingby i saw them and i went to the man, also i beg him to give me work to do. The man give me a portion i will drop my own sand and he give me reason why i should drop the sand there. The reason was that, he said that he dont want fowls to pass through that road again.
9ice finish his work and come to where i was working to keep me company. He looked around the village and said that this place is beautiful, that he will come here to buy land and i encourage him to do so.

5. On 17th Feb
I was depress,confuse and tired of life on that afternoon i had this dream. Before i sleep i ask God in my mind please show me ur will in my life.

Here my dream. I saw were i am in a queue then i ask the lady that are attending those in the queue before u will have access to meet the man of God.
I ask the lady is there any sin God cannot forgive or anything God cannot do? I ask her what if u kill someone? She said yes! that God can forgive any sin and there is nothing he cannot do.
When its my time to meet the man of God, when i approach him to his seat. I presented to him my prayer request including the prayer request i have been writting for many years. I write those prayer request in a sheet of white paper.

I saw were i was coming down from a stairs suddenly i wanted to match on a dog with its kid in a basket but i was clever enough to avoid matching on it. The dog was later pursuing me but never catch me. When the owner of the dog come i told him how i wanted to match on the dog.

ebankole may God continue to give u the wisdom which u been use to interpret dream. Amen
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by slinkky(m): 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
Thank you Sir
ebankole:

Prayer points;
Power! Contending with my marital Glory' release me and die

Anything in my life strengthening the enemies to attack my glory,marital glory,connection come out and die.

I destroy every source of powers of my marital glory,glory, catch fire by the power in the name of jesus

Power of resurrection release back to me every connection, marital potentials the enemies has taken from me by FIRE! In the name of jesus.

With psalm 119,isiaah 60,psalm 24,23,121.

Pray this often at night especially 12am u can back it up with fasting'
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by tobechukwuka(m): 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
I had this dream last year july.

I saw myself where i was saying; LET THE LIGHT OF GOD SHINE ON ME AND LET THE WORLD SEE. immediately i woke up and as i woke up: i was still saying LET THE LIGHT OF GOD SHINE ON ME AND LET THE WORLD SEE
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
tobechukwuka:
I had this dream last year july.

I saw myself where i was saying; LET THE LIGHT OF GOD SHINE ON ME AND LET THE WORLD SEE. immediately i woke up and as i woke up: i was still saying LET THE LIGHT OF GOD SHINE ON ME AND LET THE WORLD SEE

This is exactly where your prayers should focus on.
This is a direct massage from the lord, the lord gives prayer points thru our dreams to speak to us as per where to focus our prayers.

Bless you.

Note; focus on your recent/today's dreams and not the past as it's important to know,identify where the lord stands on your case as it now/today in order to move forward or experience his power today or NOW! Very very important.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 4:23am On Feb 21, 2015
Morning Pst. Bankole,

1. My twin brother and i arrived at an airport on time with our luggages but it seemed like i forgot pack the clothes that i use to exercise.

2. I also saw 3 women fighting 3 other women.

3. My older brother invited my friend, twin, and i to come and eat at a restaurant. I can't remember but i think he was just released from somewhere. My friend drove off to the location but as a my twin and i were heading to our car, like 2 people were chasing us and firing shots at us.

Our car was packed behind a fence. We ran to the car so that we can drive off but when we looked over the fence, we saw 2 women laying on the ground and unconscious.

We decided to speak quietly so that the women will not wake up again but our voice woke one of them up. We then headed towards them to attack them while they were on the ground.

4. A guy who had on white native outfit was showing my bro-inlaw how to unlock his phone when he wants to use it. My bro-inlaw seemed to already know how to unlock his phone and was teasing the guy.

Thank u very much
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 6:50am On Feb 21, 2015
Ebankole good morning.... More blessings I pray for u and ur family

Ok, day 2, I had dis series of dreams

1. I attended a wedding(don't know whose it was), while we were all standing together, everyone there now asked me to lead dem in the procession. So as I started walking, they all followed me behind( it now felt like it was my wedding) though I didn't see d bride at dis point.

2. I was at ma brothers place or so, den I now took a cab to see a good friend of mine who is currently running his masters program. We exchanged pleasantries. After all d catching up, we went to where he stays(with his grand mum according to d dream) when we got there, I saw her going out. though I had a feeling I had been there before in one of my dreams but as soon as we got to d room, it was pretty normal. At first, d room floor was sandy n d walls were bare blocks but I tink it all changed later to normal. So he brought out some of his school works dat he was working on n I was surprised to see mine also. (Normally in my course of study, we give out our works to colleagues to use as guidelines for theirs) but it looked more like I gave dem to him cos he acted normal. So he was asking questions on how best to do a particular work n we discussed till we got d way for him.

Close to his room was a lady friend of mine. I went over to greet her. As usual we were happy to see each other. At some point, I said dis to her "I thought she was a bad girl? Why is she acting all good? So she said she dosent want to do me strong thing" I laffed it off n told her to show me what she is made up of. Like play like play, I helped her to masturbate herself (I still feel guilty of doing dis sha)when we were done, we gisted a little. It was now getting very late n where I came from was quite far from there so I axed her if I could sleep at her place for the night but she said no becos of what ppl would think of her. So I went back to my friends room n asked him if his grand mum was coming back n he said no n dat I could spend d night there.

3. I was at home, took a cup of tea. I can't say what happened but I later saw myself fixing things around like a carpenter dos. I was with wood n nails repairing n arranging to a point a friend of mine asked me to help fix his for him. I did try doing his to an extent before d nails got finished. When he saw it, I told him why it was dat way.

4. I was with family members( cousins) n we were all discussing n catching fun as a family den we were talking about one of our sisters who was there with us...cos it seems according to d dream, d night before after all d houz chores, when she went to sleep, she slept with all d sweater she had cos she was cold n I told her dat mine was d opposite cos dat same nyt I was very hot.

D funny part is dat in dis dream, I dreamt of walking into d room where she was sleeping n saw how cold d room was(like a cold room cos I could see d cold it sef) n I was telling all ma cousins about it (this was a dream in a dream, hmmm) n we all laughed about it.

Thanks...more grace
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by tobechukwuka(m): 9:01am On Feb 21, 2015
tobechukwuka:
4. On 6th feb
I had this dream were i saw a popular nigerian musician(9ice). He meet a man at his construction site and plead to him to work for him. So the man give 9ice the work, his work is to take sand to another portion(place).
So when iam passingby i saw them and i went to the man, also i beg him to give me work to do. The man give me a portion i will drop my own sand and he give me reason why i should drop the sand there. The reason was that, he said that he dont want fowls to pass through that road again.
9ice finish his work and come to where i was working to keep me company. He looked around the village and said that this place is beautiful, that he will come here to buy land and i encourage him to do so.

5. On 17th Feb
I was depress,confuse and tired of life on that afternoon i had this dream. Before i sleep i ask God in my mind please show me ur will in my life.

Here my dream. I saw were i am in a queue then i ask the lady that are attending those in the queue before u will have access to meet the man of God.
I ask the lady is there any sin God cannot forgive or anything God cannot do? I ask her what if u kill someone? She said yes! that God can forgive any sin and there is nothing he cannot do.
When its my time to meet the man of God, when i approach him to his seat. I presented to him my prayer request including the prayer request i have been writting for many years. I write those prayer request in a sheet of white paper.

I saw were i was coming down from a stairs suddenly i wanted to match on a dog with its kid in a basket but i was clever enough to avoid matching on it. The dog was later pursuing me but never catch me. When the owner of the dog come i told him how i wanted to match on the dog.

ebankole may God continue to give u the wisdom which u been use to interpret dream. Amen
ebankole please im still looking up to u to interpret this dream for me
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:17am On Feb 21, 2015
Morning and happy saturday.

May the blessing of the lord never depart from us,you and all. In jesus name.

Amen.

Will respond to these dreams in no time.
May he/the lord continue to lead our paths,lead us right and according to his will in jesus 'name' amen.
PstBankole.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:30am On Feb 21, 2015
Kunmius:
Morning Pst. Bankole,

1. My twin brother and i arrived at an airport on time with our luggages but it seemed like i forgot pack the clothes that i use to exercise.

2. I also saw 3 women fighting 3 other women.

3. My older brother invited my friend, twin, and i to come and eat at a restaurant. I can't remember but i think he was just released from somewhere. My friend drove off to the location but as a my twin and i were heading to our car, like 2 people were chasing us and firing shots at us.

Our car was packed behind a fence. We ran to the car so that we can drive off but when we looked over the fence, we saw 2 women laying on the ground and unconscious.

We decided to speak quietly so that the women will not wake up again but our voice woke one of them up. We then headed towards them to attack them while they were on the ground.

4. A guy who had on white native outfit was showing my bro-inlaw how to unlock his phone when he wants to use it. My bro-inlaw seemed to already know how to unlock his phone and was teasing the guy.

Thank u very much

The lord says; don't let the devil rob you of your prayer life/ relationship with God! I can see this is already manifesting/about to manifest.

2- The lord says there are 3 strong woman contending over your case and u must pray about this. As both 2nd and 3rd dream are the same.
Indeed, there is a warning for you and or message; and that is? Power of contention over you case, power of implication over your case, power of infliction and u must ask the lord to silence these power.

Because....When two elephants engage in a battle it's the grass that suffers it.(you being the case here)

You must ask the lord to silence this powers of contention over your case NOW!

3/4
For ye must live among man with wisdom and with humility so that thy day(s) may last on earth. The lord says; ye must do away with pride, live in humility so that thee may live long, so that ye may please God and man.
He must learn to be considerate, he must do away with pride, he must live in humility try to carry people along in whatever he does.

It's called; pride!!
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by funkeabosede(f): 11:55am On Feb 21, 2015
Pls sr nterprete I dreamt I was in the church and I sat at the back and after the service when I got out. Saw my mum and sister in a car and the man dat drive dem was asking me whether ii no hm but I said no and he said he was our driver so I left them . The next tym I went to church and I sat at the front seat and someone came to meet me and ask me will I be able to maintain the front seat and I sad yes so after the service I went out again saw the same man wth my parent and sster he still ask wether I know him and I said no so he introduced himself again and I said have remembered him while we are talking and my dad looked at me somehow so I step away from the man and the man went insde a door and brought out long weavon dat were shnning and many and told my sister to take it and she took it but I didn't pck it a lady besde me said she need also but I rebuke her but when I checked my hand I saw a baby wool that was tied so I loose it and straigtened it

Secondly dreamt some men were pursung me but I was runnning and they couldn't catch me some I beat some I killed but n dat dream I looked like a male not a female
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:05pm On Feb 21, 2015
EOOJ:
Ebankole good morning.... More blessings I pray for u and ur family

Ok, day 2, I had dis series of dreams

1. I attended a wedding(don't know whose it was), while we were all standing together, everyone there now asked me to lead dem in the procession. So as I started walking, they all followed me behind( it now felt like it was my wedding) though I didn't see d bride at dis point.

2. I was at ma brothers place or so, den I now took a cab to see a good friend of mine who is currently running his masters program. We exchanged pleasantries. After all d catching up, we went to where he stays(with his grand mum according to d dream) when we got there, I saw her going out. though I had a feeling I had been there before in one of my dreams but as soon as we got to d room, it was pretty normal. At first, d room floor was sandy n d walls were bare blocks but I tink it all changed later to normal. So he brought out some of his school works dat he was working on n I was surprised to see mine also. (Normally in my course of study, we give out our works to colleagues to use as guidelines for theirs) but it looked more like I gave dem to him cos he acted normal. So he was asking questions on how best to do a particular work n we discussed till we got d way for him.

Close to his room was a lady friend of mine. I went over to greet her. As usual we were happy to see each other. At some point, I said dis to her "I thought she was a bad girl? Why is she acting all good? So she said she dosent want to do me strong thing" I laffed it off n told her to show me what she is made up of. Like play like play, I helped her to masturbate herself (I still feel guilty of doing dis sha)when we were done, we gisted a little. It was now getting very late n where I came from was quite far from there so I axed her if I could sleep at her place for the night but she said no becos of what ppl would think of her. So I went back to my friends room n asked him if his grand mum was coming back n he said no n dat I could spend d night there.

3. I was at home, took a cup of tea. I can't say what happened but I later saw myself fixing things around like a carpenter dos. I was with wood n nails repairing n arranging to a point a friend of mine asked me to help fix his for him. I did try doing his to an extent before d nails got finished. When he saw it, I told him why it was dat way.

4. I was with family members( cousins) n we were all discussing n catching fun as a family den we were talking about one of our sisters who was there with us...cos it seems according to d dream, d night before after all d houz chores, when she went to sleep, she slept with all d sweater she had cos she was cold n I told her dat mine was d opposite cos dat same nyt I was very hot.

D funny part is dat in dis dream, I dreamt of walking into d room where she was sleeping n saw how cold d room was(like a cold room cos I could see d cold it sef) n I was telling all ma cousins about it (this was a dream in a dream, hmmm) n we all laughed about it.

Thanks...more grace

For a giver never lack. Give and it shall be given to you, for what you give shall return back to you in folds, for, its more bless to give than to receive.
The lord says; you want to lead? Then u must be willing to serve first. You want to be honoured? Then you must be willing to honour others first, you want to prosper? Then be willing to help others prosper or up.
You want to experience/witness your day of joy? Then be ready to share with others their day of joy et al.

The old walls,the lady,a former course mate et al, all stands for decayed,old,past and former ways,so what's the lord saying?
Flee from anything that want to draw you back to your old ways; i'e ; old friends, girl friends et al anything at all that will return you back to the world.
Hmmm, I hope you don't return back, I pray the devil don't succeed as I can see him lucking around to take you back hence; self servicing the lady(meaning: old ways,past sin or worldliness) please be warn! As I can see the devil waiting to embrace you back..:mmmm

The lord says; fix yourself first,fix your case first,fix your life first,fix your whole first before fixing others, as there are still more work to be done on you and on yourself.
Can one remove dirts in the eyes of others while his isn't devoid of dirts?

Yes! The lord is talking about the same Cousin you committed that past/sin with.
The lord says; indeed you've been set free,your joy is now full as far as what transpired between you is concern.
And indeed, she still in cold,sin and now cold/vulnerable because she's refused to let go,cos she's refuse to move on and communicate normally.

In essence; a cold life is a weak,vulnerable,empty,down life hence she is the one that needs help now;spiritually/physically.
For the bible says; old things has passed away and all things has become new for you,for ye are been set free and thy joy is now full before family,man and God but not her hence while she wasn't there among you.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2015
ebankole:

For a giver never lack. Give and it shall be given to you, for what you give shall return back to you in folds, for, its more bless to give than to receive.
The lord says; you want to lead? Then u must be willing to serve first. You want to be honoured? Then you must be willing to honour others first, you want to prosper? Then be willing to help others prosper or up.
You want to experience/witness your day of joy? Then be ready to share with others their day of joy et al.

The old walls,the lady,a former course mate et al, all stands for decayed,old,past and former ways,so what's the lord saying?
Flee from anything that want to draw you back to your old ways; i'e ; old friends, girl friends et al anything at all that will return you back to the world.
Hmmm, I hope you don't return back, I pray the devil don't succeed as I can see him lucking around to take you back hence; self servicing the lady(meaning: old ways,past sin or worldliness) please be warn! As I can see the devil waiting to embrace you back..:mmmm

The lord says; fix yourself first,fix your case first,fix your life first,fix your whole first before fixing others, as there are still more work to be done on you and on yourself.
Can one remove dirts in the eyes of others while his isn't devoid of dirts?

Yes! The lord is talking about the same Cousin you committed that past/sin with.
The lord says; indeed you've been set free,your joy is now full as far as what transpired between you is concern.
And indeed, she still in cold,sin and now cold/vulnerable because she's refused to let go,cos she's refuse to move on and communicate normally.

In essence; a cold life is a weak,vulnerable,empty,down life hence she is the one that needs help now;spiritually/physically.
For the bible says; old things has passed away and all things has become new for you,for ye are been set free and thy joy is now full before family,man and God but not her hence while she wasn't there among you.
Bless u

Well I trust God I won't go back to my past by his grace...there is nothing good there but pain n regret n more pain....

As for d last dream, ma cousin was actually there also . Just dat she was quiet n she is still quiet towards me in reality. It pains me to see her dis way but like d saying goes "I kant take a horse to d river n force it to drink water" sometimes wen ma spirit leads I try talking to her but I have decided to give her space physically but I pray for her daily. May b one day God wud open her eyes.

Thank you n God bless
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2015
tobechukwuka:
4. On 6th feb

5. On 17th Feb

Carrying or working and carrying sands in the dream means; slavery,suffering,infliction,struggling,pain,poverty et al.. the lord says you are a glorious person but your glory is been manipulated, the lord says you are suppose to be wining and dining with KINGS but reverse is the case.
The presence of 9ice means: influence,glory,popularity,glorious person or someone who other follows, consider a leader or a role model and these? The lord says who you are but the enemies has succeeded in hijacking your glory and now a prince is now been enslaved hmmm WHAT A WICKED WORLD!!! Indeed.

Wow!
Indeed the bible is right and it says; my people perish because of lack of knowledge if only you'd taken to this instructions from the LORD and focus your prayers there'perhaps ' half of your battle would be over before now!

Well, here you have it; the lord did answered your request/prayer that day and he showed the source of it all and how these battled can be defeated totally and that is;

The lord said you are suffering from sin,being inflicted by sin:
1- inherited sin(s)
2-foundational sin(s)
3-self sin(s) or self inflicted sin(s).
4-father's or mother's sin(s)
Et al
In fact the lord said; son, you can't be free until this sins are removed,until you cry against these sins you shall never be free' forgiveness first? Then whatever you ask you shall receive, for i'm willing,ready to rescue thee and thy glory back to thee if ye shall cry against these sins working against thy heavens,against thee before me.... hmmm this is serious!!

The lord says; for ye are surrounded by thy enemies/wolfs, while ye are there weeping,approaching thy God wrongly thy contender are nurturing,growing,building, birthing more infliction against thee.

The dogs/the steps means: domestic enemies and or domestic wolfs.

The lord says, what's before you are thy enemies/spiritual attackers and they are building,growing,becoming stronger against thee. Hmmmm

BleSs u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
funkeabosede:
Pls sr nterprete I dreamt I was in the church and I sat at the back and after the service when I got out. Saw my mum and sister in a car and the man dat drive dem was asking me whether ii no hm but I said no and he said he was our driver so I left them . The next tym I went to church and I sat at the front seat and someone came to meet me and ask me will I be able to maintain the front seat and I sad yes so after the service I went out again saw the same man wth my parent and sster he still ask wether I know him and I said no so he introduced himself again and I said have remembered him while we are talking and my dad looked at me somehow so I step away from the man and the man went insde a door and brought out long weavon dat were shnning and many and told my sister to take it and she took it but I didn't pck it a lady besde me said she need also but I rebuke her but when I checked my hand I saw a baby wool that was tied so I loose it and straigtened it

Secondly dreamt some men were pursung me but I was runnning and they couldn't catch me some I beat some I killed but n dat dream I looked like a male not a female

Hmmmm
Temptation!! Temptation!! Temptation!!
The world is knocking,temptation is at the door but u must stand firm.

Now let's break it down:
The lord says once before you were at the back in his house means; not hurt and not cold. Half Christianity. And as time goes by temptation arise both within and within but you stood firmed as you intestified on your prayers and relationship with the lord/church.

and then, you began to grow spiritually and with God and the lord began to fight your battle for you and you testified to his glory,power,victory in your life,isnt it? Realising these you fall in love more with the lord and his ways and spiritual you grew and ok hence the front seat means: a firm stand with your faith/jesus. And indeed the lord has been so faithful.

But now and listen; the lord says; see daughter the world is knocking, the devil is about to tempt you,rob you of your front seat in the house of God,love for God with worldly treasures,worldly dressing et al but I see you defeating and shaming the devil.

But be warn as the lord says; pressure will be mounted on you from both home and outside home,from parent and friends but will u be able to overcome, stand firm: maintain your front seat in the house of God,maintain your relationship with him when these temptation,trials comes? I see you overcoming in jesus name!

The lord says; henceforth do not use,nor wear wigs,attachment again but wool et al these among the rest the lord says are part of the worldliness u must let go. I've delivered the lord message to you!¡

And the lord balanced it all here that is;
If you keep to these warnings,do as the lord has told you,refuse to let go back to these worldly things,dressing,life. If you'll continue to maintain the front seat relationship with your God,front seat personal relationship with jesus and stand firm,overcome these trying time,temptation and refuse to heed to worldliness or pressure to return back to the world? I, says' the lord shall always fight for you and u shall continue to overcome your contenders/enemies,defeat them.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by osewanu(m): 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ebankole
More grace

I dreamt that I rented a new house and that fashola was staying in front. There were so many security agents around guarding the place.
then i was with my sister and saw a car moving on the road we tried to stop the car thinking it was fashola, then the occupant came out but it was our dad. We were really disappointed to see him.
Please help.
Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
Pastor, I have been having series of dreams about a guy who is also a friend but I don't understand the meaning.

1. I was in a room with this guy and another guy dressed in white( I don't knw him), den I was trying to play wth my frnd and he wasn't showing interest; so I went to d other side n he started showing sexual advances at me but I felt if dat was hw little he tout of me n left; on the road I found out dat it has fine buildings n road but it was lonely n it seems like d road had a slop; I was feeling so lonely n tired den I luked to the sky n a voice asked me y I left that place n I responded dat I felt it was a disturbance to dem he said no dat I should go back.

2. I was in a taxi with dis same guy at the passengers sit n I cldnt see the person driving; I still tried playing with him no interest but as soon as I stayed on my own he started trying to be friendly but I was already wishing we cld get to his bus top so he can leave but the taxi kept on moving.

3. I was going through Facebook den I saw a colleague in school dat I know long ago getting married and I didn't know hw I got there. But I noticed that the bride was equally dressed like d groom only she had something tied to her waist. I didn't want dem to see me do I hid den I saw a tall huge man guarding the place he said I should join in but I refused and the whole setting was weird n it was a village setting so I heard d voice of d guy's bro dat was in my 2 previous dreams trying to break up with someone n I felt it was me in that same gathering but I was not see him physically just his voice; I left that gathering n went outside d gate where I was asking God Wat abt me den a hand touched me n said I should wake up n start praying because agama lizard have gathered against my marriage n I woke up.

Pls I don't understand Wat this means.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
osewanu:
Ebankole
More grace

I dreamt that I rented a new house and that fashola was staying in front. There were so many security agents around guarding the place.
then i was with my sister and saw a car moving on the road we tried to stop the car thinking it was fashola, then the occupant came out but it was our dad. We were really disappointed to see him.
Please help.
Thanks

Proverbs 22 and the bible says;

1 A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold.

2 The rich and poor meet together: the Lord is the maker of them all.

3 A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.

4 By humility and the fear of the Lord are riches, and honour, and life.

5 Thorns and snares are in the way of the froward: he that doth keep his soul shall be far from them.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
cynafrag:
Pastor, I have been having series of dreams about a guy who is also a friend but I don't understand the meaning.

1. I was in a room with this guy and another guy dressed in white( I don't knw him), den I was trying to play wth my frnd and he wasn't showing interest; so I went to d other side n he started showing sexual advances at me but I felt if dat was hw little he tout of me n left; on the road I found out dat it has fine buildings n road but it was lonely n it seems like d road had a slop; I was feeling so lonely n tired den I luked to the sky n a voice asked me y I left that place n I responded dat I felt it was a disturbance to dem he said no dat I should go back.

2. I was in a taxi with dis same guy at the passengers sit n I cldnt see the person driving; I still tried playing with him no interest but as soon as I stayed on my own he started trying to be friendly but I was already wishing we cld get to his bus top so he can leave but the taxi kept on moving.

3. I was going through Facebook den I saw a colleague in school dat I know long ago getting married and I didn't know hw I got there. But I noticed that the bride was equally dressed like d groom only she had something tied to her waist. I didn't want dem to see me do I hid den I saw a tall huge man guarding the place he said I should join in but I refused and the whole setting was weird n it was a village setting so I heard d voice of d guy's bro dat was in my 2 previous dreams trying to break up with someone n I felt it was me in that same gathering but I was not see him physically just his voice; I left that gathering n went outside d gate where I was asking God Wat abt me den a hand touched me n said I should wake up n start praying because agama lizard have gathered against my marriage n I woke up.

Pls I don't understand Wat this means.

Both 1 and 2 are the same.

The lord says ; obviously he isn't perform(yes i'm talking about who u are dating presently) but don't give up on him.
The lord says; he seems to have changed a lot and his actions are getting weird to you so much that you are thinking of letting him go or given up on this relationship.
The lord says;he's making some funny(if not sexual advances at you) which you finds strange and un-usual of him.
But don't leave,dont give up the lord says; as he's approved your relationship with him.
Now secondly dream balanced it all;

The lord says; you've become part of his life and you as well' as he God brought u two together and any attempt to leave him now will result to loneliness,frustration and or disappointment for you.
The lord says' you've seems to have had enough of his funny,strange ways these days and u wanted/want to let go but something keep holding you down with him and that's because? U two are meant to be according to God.
The lord says; instead of leaving, why not live with him with wisdom,be a bit patient,stick to your No-sex-before-marriage? In essence this is happening because....

...!because there is a evil agenda to truncate,frustrate,delay your marital life/potential.
In fact all this isn't ordinary and you must break these marital/relationship contenders troubling you and your relationship.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by osewanu(m): 2:30pm On Feb 21, 2015
ebankole:

Proverbs 22 and the bible says;

1 A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold.

2 The rich and poor meet together: the Lord is the maker of them all.

3 A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.

4 By humility and the fear of the Lord are riches, and honour, and life.

5 Thorns and snares are in the way of the froward: he that doth keep his soul shall be far from them.

Bless u

Could you break it down even more? God bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:34pm On Feb 21, 2015
osewanu:

Could you break it down even more? God bless u

Treat people equally, both rich and the poor.

Respect your father and mother, respect, deal with people equally.

The bible says;
Proverb 22:1
A good name is more desirable than great riches; to be esteemed is better than silver or gold.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
ebankole:
Support the launching of our upcoming website strictly for you,strictly for all and strictly to interpret your dreams better,serve you better.
A place where we can interpret your dream privately,on live chat et al......

Bless you all and bless u as u support this.
Remember? The ministry/ministry is FREE and so shall it continue to be!!

Bless u.
Love u all pst(bankole).

Bless you all!!

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
@ pastor bankole
Thanks a lot but it is ok to call ur mobile.
and pls, the number to call.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 2:36am On Feb 22, 2015
Ebankole good morning...more blessings

Day 3 dream update

1. I dreamt I was in a class n we were writing a maths exam. I was seated n I noticed dat I didn't have a biro to write n also d invigilator didn't allow us to talk or exchange anything in d class. At some point, I saw some ppl making noise, so I had to squeeze a paper which I used to stone dem. When they looked at me, I told dem to b quiet cos we are in an exam hall. I just sat n looked as everyone kept writing. Later I noticed ppl talking, but d supervisor didn't say anytin den I used d opportunity to ax d guy in front of me for pen but he didn't have an extra pen. I later opened d drawer to my table n saw a pen but it was finished(though wrote a little). Don't know how though, I later saw myself with a good pen. d questions were actually written on d blackboard. I was about to start answering d questions but to my greatest surprise I was just confused n d exam seemed so hard(wen in reality math is one of my strongest areas). At first I looked at d board but didn't see any instructions cos it wasn't there. But later wen I raised ma head, I now saw some instructions. Dis made me to cancel d number one which I had written. Den later, I had to ax d supervisor in class(who happened to b my french teacher back in second school) to clarify what she wrote on d board so that I won't just conclude n she did by reading it out for everyone to hear. I now took my time to read d questions again, n started tinking on d answers n how best to solve dem.

2. I have tried ma best to remember dis one cos its was kinda mixed up.

I walked into d room of ma parents in our former houz, saw one of my old cousin sisters( haven't seen her for a very long time now though) she was sitting on d bed. Since we havnt met for long, we were so happy n started playing like children and I noticed dat quite a couple of time my hands touched her bosoms intentional as we played. Den we later axed someone to take a picture of use together(I tink our brother or so, not sure). Later at some point, I noticed her stomach(like she was 3months pregnant)

I now saw myself walking down on the path of our new area going to d houz. Den very close to one houz along d road, I overhead a lady from her bathroom been accused by her mum for spoiling something in d houz but she kept telling her mum dat she had nothing to do with it dat wen she came home, she saw it like dat.
All d while, I was looking at d window toilet n tempted to peep to see her but after serious contemplation cos probably people might see me, I decided to continue walking home. As soon as I passed d houz, I now looked backwards( as I walked home) at d window n I did see her with her towel passing, den she looked at me n closed her door. I just turned ma face n continue ma walk.

In d next houz, I saw a friend whom I havnt seen for like roughly 5yrs(but we do communicate well on facebook) n called out to him. We met n exchanged pleasantries as usual, den I told him dat I tot he was in lagos den he said yea but he just came around to see someone or so(he did have a friend in d area too) we both walked down together. As we walked, my mum was coming towards us n he didn't know she was my mum. It was after I greeted her den I told him dat she is my mum, he too now tendered apologies to her n greeted her very well.

Don't know wat happened(been trying to remember dis part but its still sketchy) I now saw myself with some people around. Some where holding papers inside files n everyone seemed so happy(probably it was like end of year or end of term in a school I don't knw) but people were all jumping round. Den I noticed a little water body close by n out of happiness they were all jumping inside d water. I saw one woman smiling happily as she ran towards d water, dropped d files she was holding by d side of d water n she jumped in too. I too ran n jumped into d water also but at first I wasn't fully immersed cos as I was about entering, breeze blew some of d papers which were about entering d water so I was d one stopping d papers from entering . At dat point, others in d water axed me wat I was doin n I told dem I didn't want d papers to enta d water. They all laughed n told me to leave d papers alone n enter d water . Dat was exactly wat I did n low n behold d papers didn't fall inside d water.

I now saw myself lying down on my bed at ma uncles houz cooling off with some good old school music den a guy came n laid down too(he face looks like someone I met in abj sometime ending last year) said he loves d song. he now said he knows d singer of d song. He axed me d name of d musician so that he wud be sure he was right n I told him I don't know her name ooo den d guy mentioned some other songs by d same woman den he showed me a picture of her afar right in front of us. She had a deep voice like dat of a man but nice though.

Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by tunde1200(m): 6:38am On Feb 22, 2015
I had a dream of being in the cockpit with the captain sitting behind him. Flying very high with nice and smooth weather. The capt was a well known friend and he was not a flight captain he was an aircraft engineer like myself.

Later weather radar detected bad weather ahead off us and we decend low to dodging bad weather. As we are doing that I noticed we are flying low and I can see snow mountains and villages beneath us.

Without any notice we suddenly found ourselves onground in one village full of snows. I told the captain are we still flying he said yes is only the flying instruments that is saying we are on ground, we are still flying he replied to me. But he later realised that and we are on ground in a village.

I saw a boy of about 6 to 8 years of age puting on sweather and his dad, we ask them were to locate road for us to make use airburn.
We started looking for just any road that is long abit for us take off again together, and we locate one but not long enough the captain now said we have to use it like that.
The aircraft was designed for short take off so we set on the roads to take off and I woke up.

Kindly help me interpreat it and remain bless.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 6:44am On Feb 22, 2015
Hello, good morning. Please, Sir I need your interpretation of these dream.

1. I was writing a very important examination. I knew that I was going to get a very good result when I submit it , just a few minutes before submitting the script, I looked away for a moment and I didnt see my script again. It was stolen. I didn't really mind because there was still time and the exam was simple. So, I collected another answer script and I wrote the exam again and I know I did better than the last one. And I finished before the time elapsed, I was happy. Then the script was stolen again. That was when I began to be worried. There was no longer time and I couldn't see my script again. Then a classmate of mine told me wrote 2 and I could use the second one. I accepted, looking through what he wrote I knew I was going to pass the exams if I submitted it like that but that was not what I wanted, I wanted to be the best and that was not possible with what he gave me. I saw my self with another script again, someone gave me. The person told me he had answered the questions but when I was going through it I did not see any answers. The person did not answer it and there was no longer time. The lecture entered and started collecting the scripts, I really don't know what happened next, but I knew I was no longer worried when I saw the lecturer, maybe he told me I would write it again or something. I can remember but I known I didn't write that exam.
I remember after everything, as I was leaving the Hall, I was saying to myself and if I had just missed one exam I could have coped and writen it as a carryover and wont affect my final result, but how am i going to cope with 2 carryover in the same exam.
2. I was preparing for a trip to Ghana and I decided to wear 2 different types of shoes. They were both black with similar designs but they were different and I intentionally decided to wear it like that. I even showed my sister and asked her if it was okay, she said it wasn't too obvious and that people won't notice, except they look very well. So, I told her I was supposed to be in Ghana in 2 hours and I was still at home. I had to rush to go, but before leaving, I decided to go to church to see my younger sister because she was having rehearsals. I really don't know what happened, but I discovered that I did not travel again, instead I decided to attend a special programme. I decided to travel the next day, I planned to enter the next flight....the rest is not clear.

3. I had this dream days ago. I stay alone, so in the dream 4 of my sisters came visiting. 3 of my younger sisters and my immediate elder sister. I was happy to receive them because I thought they were just visiting and would soon be going back. But the next day when I woke up I saw my immediate younger sister and i asked her where our elder sister was, she said tht she had left and my sister told me that she was not going back home. The 3 of my younger ones said they wanted to stay with me and that they were no longer going back to Lagos. I was worried. If it was just to visit, that would be okay, but how would I be able to take care of myself and 3 girls with the little money I had. My sister said that they dont mind even if they eat what I have been eating.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 7:39am On Feb 22, 2015
Gud morning pls i had dream dis mornin pls can u interpret it 4 me.i saw my self looking 4 a sister who i know very well ( she was the 1who helped me with my admission to university den even any time i had issues in schl i run to her because she is an admin staff in d school)i was climbing staircase to go ad look for her wen i get to d floor she was i saw many apple at d floor holding pple ,some seminars ad conference i was going 4m room to room looking for her den i saw her coming out if a room with a baby i went to meet her den she gave d baby to me.i collected d baby 4m her ad i was playing with d baby throwing d baby up .

2 dream i saw 1 of my brother given 1 of my sis money 4 some things.bundled of money.d money was much than what they want to used d money for.my sis now told my brother that d money is to much.my brother said he shld keep d remaining change out of d change my sis now gave me 4k to spend.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kkoffo(m): 10:39am On Feb 22, 2015
Kindly interpretate Sir, I dream seeing myself in the environment I stayed as a child buying a new car some month ago,walking on the road and greeting someone last week.siting while two girls drove me there last month.someone bought a car and told me to go there and drive it out last week.and today I took a shoe to a shoemaker to sew and a torchlight to repear.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by zezebabyxoxo: 10:59am On Feb 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:42am On Feb 22, 2015
Greetings to you all' brethen' sisthrens and HAPPY sunday to you all. In jesus name.

Interpretations on the way.
Bless u all.
Pst(online) bankole'

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 200
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.