Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (517459 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by blunderass01: 7:34am On Feb 25, 2015
Good morning pastor, i appreciate your effort over me. Pls sir, after finishing praying around 12am this morning, i slept and dreamt that i was in an unknown community, then i saw myself and a friend sitting at a table in the open and doing the work i am doing at the state library. There was this girl passing by and i will just luk at her and take my eyes off and my friend said i was luking at her and i said no, if it were to be before i would have being looking at her straight from when she emerged without taking my eyes off.
2. I saw myself and my mum, we went out in that same community and then i saw myself at a barbing saloon, the barber barbed half of my hair and left the rest saying i should come back tomorow bt i didn't knw, just stood up. It was later when i was going back with my mum that i noticed then i remember what he said.
3. It was as if i was in a class or church and someone in that building who was like a leader called me to come and pluck some mangoes for him, so i climbed the tree, bt the mangoes i was able to pluck were nt ripe, he saw one and pointed me to it, bt it was higher than i could reach, i climbed down found a ladder bt the ladder also was short. It nw seems there are many people waiting there including a carpenter who was working so i told the carpenter to build me a longer ladder. And i think he did, but i haven't used it before waking up. Kindly assist me sir and interpret this to me. God bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by funkeabosede(f): 7:39am On Feb 25, 2015
dreamt i saw a ay falling from a uilding and wasnt hurt, a ship on a water almost ran into a clift about to capside ut it has no accident and a car was also almaost involved in an accident but nothing happen to those in the car dats all i remember about the dream
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by glory200: 9:30am On Feb 25, 2015
a friend dreamt these dream in january i dreamt that i wrote an exam so when the results came out the person told her friends what they got but when it got to her turn the person hid it and said he was not going to tell her so she said she woke up from there
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by glory200: 9:37am On Feb 25, 2015
i dreamt these dream these morning i dreamt that i was supposed to go to work then all of a sudden the motor i entered i found myself in my former school with my former roomates then me and one girl we worked together before were now like that we would go there tomorrow and tell them why did we not come so as we were talking we saw a tree walking but i didnot know if it was a person then we now closed the window. that all i can remember from the dream
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by glory200: 9:41am On Feb 25, 2015
sir please have not really tried praying those prayers you gave me but i would start today where i kept those prayer points i could not find it i would have to check the page u wrote it. thank u sir
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:46am On Feb 25, 2015
Good morning,greetings to you all in jesus name.

Interpretations on the way.

God/Jesus bless you all!!!

Amen.
Pstbankole.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by gabazin080(m): 9:48am On Feb 25, 2015
ebankole:
Morning and greetings to you all from me to you brethens and sisthrens.

Interpretations on the way.

Bless u all.

Pstbankole
1. pastor. what those it mean to dream of seeing oneself back in d classroom with old school mates and also see myself living among my family members that I once stayed and they believe am big where I am now . 2. I dream I was standing on top of a bridge over a ocean and suddenly d wave became heavy and threatening like its going to sweep me and my 2 friends off our feet on the bridge. my 2 other friends can swim so they got into d water and swam to safety and I was left alone on the bridge. I had to go into the water and I saw dat I cnt swim through. next thing I saw was that I manage to escape and on getting out of the water I saw a former school mate
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 10:13am On Feb 25, 2015
Morning Pst. Bankole,

1. Please I had a dream where i was attending a class. I knew i was no longer a regular student of the institution but i kept attending the class.

When the class was over, the students had to clock out from a time machine. While the students were clocking out, the supervisor or lecturer stood by the machine to watch the students.

However, something was wrong with the machine because when the student typed in their logout number, it didn't clock them out.

Due to the presence of the lecturer, i pretended like i was going to clock out too. When i typed in my former student number, the machine displayed a word like "Trans...". I can't remember the entire word but part of it contained the word trans.

2. My mother and i decided to go somewhere. As we were walking we heard the voice of a large crowd approaching us from a corner behind us.

My mom and i then decided to run back home since we are not that far from it. We also thought that a riot my be going on.

As we were running back home, my mom suggested that we should hide at any nearby house we see instead of running all the way home but i said no that we should go home instead.

We were able to get home before the large crowd approached us. After locking the gate of the house, the crowd ran past the house and were yelling Hallelujah!

Thank u very much
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
stardragon:
there were this girl that i saw in 2008 in my dream, inside our house she dansed and embraced me, and by then she was presumably 4yrs by then and i was 20yrs, since then any time i see her i'll just be looking act her, bcus I Knw it wasnt an ordinary dream!

but now i guess she ll be aroud 11-12yrs

This dream had no meaning: more or less like lust calling at the time.

Thank God u didn't fall.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kellybaba(m): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
Pastor bankole,
Please sir, when a married man sees himself in bed with another woman that is not his wife and suddenly, a small toad/frog shows up on the bed and he tried to kill it but could not as the room was not properly illuminated. What does this mean? what is the implication in the lif eof that fellow?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
EOOJ:
Morning Ebankole...more grace

I dreamt I was sitting in a terrace(it had iron protectors all round) together with ma uncle, elder brother, cousin brother n I tink my mum. We were all taking pap n akara n discussing as a family. So right infront of us across d road, was a very very long line of people passing slowly. I was wondering why so wen I ax, my uncle(who happened to haav com bak from a journy with my cousin bro according to d dream) told me dat along d road on their way back, there was a lady dat did sometin n soldiers were looking for her. Sins she mixed with d crowd, they decided to make everyone form a single line so dat they could search dem one after another. D people in d line were passing slowly n were looking at us while we discussed.

(It seems like I told ma cousin bro to do somtins for me while coming home) so My uncle now told me dat while ma cousin bro was doing it, after his was done, wen it got to my turn, d people now said dat dey were closing for d day but they had to beg dem before dey finally agreed to do mine.
A neighbor of ours came around n was telling us dat she was expecting her husband n son from a journey but they could not make it again becos they had a bad tire.

My elder brother now gave me a fone which he repaird(changed d casing---seems I gave it to him to fix for me) but wen he brought it, it wasn't appealing n my uncle even complained about it. So I now went to look for how to fix it again to make it better.

Thanks...

I can see so much efforts being made to explore,progress and what have you......

The lady that mixed herself within the crowd and her action affecting the rest thereby causing delay to the whole crowd means;

Delay,implication; you must pray against this asap.

Your cousin brother that u asked to help your do something only to found that when it was your turn the shop closed or was about to means: Delay or disappointment.

The food is the attack which emanated from/within the family and it succeeded hence : I see disappointment,delay and implication. U must pray against these as it's already manifesting.

Lastly, the phone that was repaired after all the stress, struggle,seeking helping help to make it work, only to found it wasn't ok? Means: disappointment again(after making so much efforts)

What does phone means? Your connection to blessing,to God,access to secure whatever u want to achieve.

I can see u are trying, making quite lot of effort to better your life but I see disappointment, but mind you, I can see u overcoming this and starting over again to only to explore even better,experience better blessing et al.

Because the bible says; sorrow may last for the night. But in the morning cometh your joy.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
funkeabosede:
plls sir interprete dreamt my father wanted yo remarry a woman and i was not in support dreamt she cooked and does dat ate complained dey vomit it dat dey dont like d food then a day to the weeding i stand in front of her photo and started praying den a man apppeared on the sky and didnt say anything so i went to meet my sister and was crying and she told me dat where am i going to sleep na dat my dad wont allow me in after what have done then i stood up went back to the man hanging and started rebuking and praying den he started talking and d next thing it flew from d spot and out of the house as if someone is pursuing him den i took water and splashed it on him to drive him out after dat the children were bath with water soap and sponge den i washed my hands with water and soap

Thank u jesus!
You and dad used or are not in good terms.

But there is a power behind this and its agenda is to cause enmity between daughter and father.
Well, indeed, the lord said; it's settled now and the contender,spirit of confusion,fight between daughter and father has been rebuked.
Thank God for prayers, for ye shall not be deny thy spiritual/physical inheritance.
Halleluyah.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
ebankole:

I can see so much efforts being made to explore,progress and what have you......

The lady that mixed herself within the crowd and her action affecting the rest thereby causing delay to the whole crowd means;

Delay,implication; you must pray against this asap.

Your cousin brother that u asked to help your do something only to found that when it was your turn the shop closed or was about to means: Delay or disappointment.

The food is the attack which emanated from/within the family and it succeeded hence : I see disappointment,delay and implication. U must pray against these as it's already manifesting.

Lastly, the phone that was repaired after all the stress, struggle,seeking helping help to make it work, only to found it wasn't ok? Means: disappointment again(after making so much efforts)

What does phone means? Your connection to blessing,to God,access to secure whatever u want to achieve.

I can see u are trying, making quite lot of effort to better your life but I see disappointment, but mind you, I can see u overcoming this and starting over again to only to explore even better,experience better blessing et al.

Because the bible says; sorrow may last for the night. But in the morning cometh your joy.

Bless u

Honestly if u know how heavy my heart is right now...am just trying my best by His grace not to derail from dis part....tears

Thaank you...God bless d work of ur hands
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
blunderass01:
Good morning pastor, i appreciate your effort over me. Pls sir, after finishing praying around 12am this morning, i slept and dreamt that i was in an unknown community, then i saw myself and a friend sitting at a table in the open and doing the work i am doing at the state library. There was this girl passing by and i will just luk at her and take my eyes off and my friend said i was luking at her and i said no, if it were to be before i would have being looking at her straight from when she emerged without taking my eyes off.
2. I saw myself and my mum, we went out in that same community and then i saw myself at a barbing saloon, the barber barbed half of my hair and left the rest saying i should come back tomorow bt i didn't knw, just stood up. It was later when i was going back with my mum that i noticed then i remember what he said.
3. It was as if i was in a class or church and someone in that building who was like a leader called me to come and pluck some mangoes for him, so i climbed the tree, bt the mangoes i was able to pluck were nt ripe, he saw one and pointed me to it, bt it was higher than i could reach, i climbed down found a ladder bt the ladder also was short. It nw seems there are many people waiting there including a carpenter who was working so i told the carpenter to build me a longer ladder. And i think he did, but i haven't used it before waking up. Kindly assist me sir and interpret this to me. God bless you.

This is huge/serious.

1- spirit of lust is hunting you and diverting your focus,path et al way. It's just there within you,you've tried so hard to get over this and or stop it but to no avail. Remember? You can't defeat this but jesus hence while your efforts to far to destroy this has'instead' attracted more lust/sin.

2- hmmm... this is serious.
Your hair is your glory,your glory is your hair.
Your head is your glory and your glory is your head.
Hear me and hear this; your glory has been inflicted upon,diverted and taken from you$
You're carrying half glory about,half destiny,infact your glory has been removed. Jesus!!

3- its means fruitless efforts or dry life.
Such that no matter how hard you try to succeed failure it is.
The worst part is that, the lord said; whoever you do/engage in business with shall fail,end up disappointment all because of you,shall fall from grace to grass.

It's more or less like a curse hand/life and whoever move with u,do business or anything with you is bound to experience failure,disappointment.

Let me break it down a bit; the tree is a source of blessing/ fruitfulness while the person asking you to pluck a particular mango is like someone u do business with.
He keeps pointing to a blessing,locating opportunities only for you now to play your part and fail or a ripe fruit becomes unripe.
It's means: blessing diversion.

Bless u

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
funkeabosede:
dreamt i saw a ay falling from a uilding and wasnt hurt, a ship on a water almost ran into a clift about to capside ut it has no accident and a car was also almaost involved in an accident but nothing happen to those in the car dats all i remember about the dream

Wow
Thank you jesus!
What a faithful and loving God.
You are under his grace.

Here is your dream(full) interpretation:

Psalms

Chapter 23

1 ( A Psalm of David. ) The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

The lord says; I he shall protect your comings and goings.
A thousand may fall at your side,ten thousand at your right hand but it shall not come near thee.

Thank u jesus.
Indeed, its sweet to live in,serve jesus!
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
glory200:
a friend dreamt these dream in january i dreamt that i wrote an exam so when the results came out the person told her friends what they got but when it got to her turn the person hid it and said he was not going to tell her so she said she woke up from there

Look up to no body if want to be happy,live long(especially such or that friend ' in particular.
Rely on nobody if u want to be successful(especially such or that friend),happy et al.

Belief in God,look up to him for your joy/happiness and belief in yourself.

Bless u.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
glory200:
i dreamt these dream these morning i dreamt that i was supposed to go to work then all of a sudden the motor i entered i found myself in my former school with my former roomates then me and one girl we worked together before were now like that we would go there tomorrow and tell them why did we not come so as we were talking we saw a tree walking but i didnot know if it was a person then we now closed the window. that all i can remember from the dream

Pray against retrogression.
Pray against resurrection of your past sin,mistakes and or going back to your former ways.
Most importantly pray against power of retrogression,disappoint,delay.

I want to belief you want to achieve or planning something new hence the enemies saw this want to draw you back or infliction with disappointment or delay.
Pray. Pray and pray against these now!
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
gabazin080:
1. pastor. what those it mean to dream of seeing oneself back in d classroom with old school mates and also see myself living among my family members that I once stayed and they believe am big where I am now . 2. I dream I was standing on top of a bridge over a ocean and suddenly d wave became heavy and threatening like its going to sweep me and my 2 friends off our feet on the bridge. my 2 other friends can swim so they got into d water and swam to safety and I was left alone on the bridge. I had to go into the water and I saw dat I cnt swim through. next thing I saw was that I manage to escape and on getting out of the water I saw a former school mate

Many but a dream.

Indeed, ye are been inflicted with retrogression,stagnancy,delay,standstill,disappointment and disappointment at the edge of breakthrough or thy try to achieve anything/something.

For such like you...? no progress,always disappointment, no improvement or promotion et al.

Now let break it down a bit;

The old house,seeing yourself where you left years back means: retorgresssion or stagnancy.

Same with seeing yourself at your former school: retrogression,delay,disappointment,stagnancy and what have u....

Now your friend living you behind and crossing the water while u were all alone and couldn't catch up with them means: before you all your friends,family,former school mate et al are making progress,moving forward,achieving great things et al but not in your case as your level,life has remained the same. And these makes u sad often,isn't it?

You are battling with retrogression/stagnancy. Deliverance is needed.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
Kunmius:
Morning Pst. Bankole,

1. Please I had a dream where i was attending a class. I knew i was no longer a regular student of the institution but i kept attending the class.

When the class was over, the students had to clock out from a time machine. While the students were clocking out, the supervisor or lecturer stood by the machine to watch the students.

However, something was wrong with the machine because when the student typed in their logout number, it didn't clock them out.

Due to the presence of the lecturer, i pretended like i was going to clock out too. When i typed in my former student number, the machine displayed a word like "Trans...". I can't remember the entire word but part of it contained the word trans.

2. My mother and i decided to go somewhere. As we were walking we heard the voice of a large crowd approaching us from a corner behind us.

My mom and i then decided to run back home since we are not that far from it. We also thought that a riot my be going on.

As we were running back home, my mom suggested that we should hide at any nearby house we see instead of running all the way home but i said no that we should go home instead.

We were able to get home before the large crowd approached us. After locking the gate of the house, the crowd ran past the house and were yelling Hallelujah!

Thank u very much

Yes!
The class happen to be the church u presently attends or worship.
In essence, the lord says ye must apply wisdom with this,ye must go about this with diligent.
The lord says,in deed thy heart has left but thy body is still there but u must leave wisely as this is drawing your aback spiritually and physically hence it appeared like a former school and at the same time knew u ain't suppose to be there anymore,nor be considered among the student.
The stop clock means: those who stay in that class are stuck ,chained,held and shall remain so spiritually and physically. Meaning ; spiritual/physical : retrogression,delay,stagnancy et al.

The lord says: thru thy prayers i've diverted the destruction,disaster, attacks,enemies infliction,spiritual and physical attack on you/family,disappointment,evil arrow, robbery,pain et al away and it's as passed both you and family now.
And now ye shall live in peace and shall have nothing to fear, for this evil has passed,been diverted away.

Only God knows what would have happened physically but all glory and honour to jesus for diverting this away from you and family.

Now ye shall come out,go out,come in without fear,ye shall now move forward for thy day of evil has pass thee by,for thy dark hour has given way to light. No wonder you shouted : Halleluyah.

Indeed, Halleluyah and congrats to you and family.
What a frightful God!
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
kellybaba:
Pastor bankole,
Please sir, when a married man sees himself in bed with another woman that is not his wife and suddenly, a small toad/frog shows up on the bed and he tried to kill it but could not as the room was not properly illuminated. What does this mean? what is the implication in the lif eof that fellow?

It's means: sin,adultery,dirt on your matrimonial bed.
You try to hard to remove but it gets harder,difficult to remove.

For and the bible says; James 1:15.....Then, after desire has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.
The frog is both the sin and the death!
Watch and pray against powers of lust,adultery that's robbed you or about to.
Flee from extra marital affairs. Watch and becareful of lust.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
I belief i've been able to attend to you all!!!

Bless u all.
Remember to help grow this ministry and or support it....this is to serve u better.
As the member grows the challenges to meet up increases.

Time to rest now!
Bless u all in jesus name
Pstbankole(online pst)
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
!!! SOMETHING TO TAKE HOME!!

Some were born rich, the others were born poor. Some need to go thru hell b4 they could achieve meaningful things in life, while the others have meaningful things (breakthrus, if u will call it dat) thrown at them. So, some have it easy while some have it tough. But doesn't EVERYONE still have a cross to bear?

Therefore, life seems a battle ground, and it's a survival of the fittest. But it wasn't so before Adam's fall in the Eden. Mn had ALL things easy then. Sin came and so did toil and strain. God says to Man, hencefort, you will now work and suffer for every comfort you will ever desire for yourself Gen 3:16-19.

Jesus came so that we can redeem the very thing dat Man lost in Eden, Life in God (Rom 6:23). Jesus says, I come that you might have life and to also have it more abundantly John10:10. So, Jesus came to give us life and life more ABUNDANTLY. This means, suffering afflictions should not be for a follower of Christ, we should enjoy daily breakthrus.

Does life abundantly come without a strife? Not at all, u must fight for it. Because Jesus also says, Since d time of John d baptist, d kingdom of God suffers violence and the VIOLENT take it BY FORCE (Matt.11:12). What's d kingdom of God? Those are d good things u want in life and even in eternity at last.

So, the question is, Do you really want what you want or you can do without it? If u really NEED the breakthrough u desire, then u must fight for it and be VIOLENT about it, or else it will just be a mere wishful dream to be carried to d grave (I forbid dat for u).

My point is, u must BE DETERMINED TO FIGHT AGAINST WHATEVER WILL HINDER YOU.

Personal convenience must go while u fast and pray. It's a time of necessary sacrifice. there are some breakthroughs u won't get UNTIL u join fast to your prayer Mark 9:29.

Some don't want a break at all from the eating and drinking, and even their self indulgences and yet they want miracles to happen. Do u know some will even still continue in their sins of womanizing, stealing in offices, cheating etc and will still be complaining God didn't hear their prayer Isaiah 59:1,2; Rom6:1,2.

Therefore, prepare to give what it takes for victory and abstain from sin. Now coming to your specific question, Anyone working in any place can fast and pray where ever they are, the matter depends on how desperate u are in getting your problems solved. You will not die.

Bank environment is a tense and busy place so u may not have too much luxury of reading Bible, but u can pray ALL that time in your heart while working and God Who is faithful and MERCIFUL will hear u. The Bible says, 'For the eyes of the Lord run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him.' (2Chron. 16:9).

Bless u all!!
Culled : angelrhalp and edited by me.

Pstbankole

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 5:30am On Feb 26, 2015
Hello, Good morning sir!

I need your help in the Interpretation of this dream. It is a very strange one.

Someone or something died, I know it had to be a death of someone, but not my immediate family member. I don't think I even met the person that died. All I know is that I was so scared and worried. There were some properties of the person that died at the backyard of the house. It seemed like we were planning to bury something that belonged to the person, maybe cloth or cup board. In the dream, I kept on staring at an empty cupboard that was kept out side. I really dont know what happened , but it seemed like I was really scared because I felt the presence of something. I think I snapped the cupboard with the environment. I also think I was looking for something or wanting to know what really happened.

I went to the boys quarters and I remember that my elder sister followed me because I was so scared. As I was there, I so some buildings that are not there in reality and I saw my colleague going to the toilet, as he was going inside, a female tenant was coming out of the toilet, she was wearing a trouser and nothing was covering her breast. I asked my sister why the and the guy did not behave as if something happened.

After that we went back to the house, and when we got there, someone showed me the picture I snapped, the picture was not clear, then she now pointed at some where In the picture and told me that there was a spirit of the person or thing that was buried hovering around and that she could take me to a psychiatric doctor that would be able to manipulate and change the picture, so as it would not affect anyone.

It was as if everyone knew what was happening because when I complained to them that there was a presence in the compound, they were more surprised.that I knew or was just finding out than the idea of a presence.

As that was going on, my late father came out with a man who I supposed to be a pastor, they went to the same cupboard I was looking at and they were talking in front. As they came out, everyone went inside, I was about to go inside when I heard the pastor telling my father that 'everyone is sad and your daughter is awefully happy', when I heard that, I froze and wanted to hear more, but they stopped talking and start to enter the house, when I noticed they were about to enter, I had to run inside, so as not to be seen as eaves dropping.

I was still putting on my office wear, I went to the room to change, but there was no light, as I entered the room, I saw my sister and a baby strapped on the window. You know that thing modern women uses to carry their baby on their back, not wrapper. That was what the baby and my sister were inside, there were 2 of them. So, when I saw them, I was surprised that my sister was there and she was normal, she wasn't sad or worried or even uncomfortable.

I did not really pay attention to them, all I wanted was to look for the clothed I was going to wear that night because everywhere was hot.

In between all I have written, other things happened, but I can't seem to remember.

Thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:20am On Feb 26, 2015
s3nn2x:
Hello, Good morning sir!

I need your help in the Interpretation of this dream. It is a very strange one.

Someone or something died, I know it had to be a death of someone, but not my immediate family member. I don't think I even met the person that died. All I know is that I was so scared and worried. There were some properties of the person that died at the backyard of the house. It seemed like we were planning to bury something that belonged to the person, maybe cloth or cup board. In the dream, I kept on staring at an empty cupboard that was kept out side. I really dont know what happened , but it seemed like I was really scared because I felt the presence of something. I think I snapped the cupboard with the environment. I also think I was looking for something or wanting to know what really happened.

I went to the boys quarters and I remember that my elder sister followed me because I was so scared. As I was there, I so some buildings that are not there in reality and I saw my colleague going to the toilet, as he was going inside, a female tenant was coming out of the toilet, she was wearing a trouser and nothing was covering her breast. I asked my sister why the and the guy did not behave as if something happened.

After that we went back to the house, and when we got there, someone showed me the picture I snapped, the picture was not clear, then she now pointed at some where In the picture and told me that there was a spirit of the person or thing that was buried hovering around and that she could take me to a psychiatric doctor that would be able to manipulate and change the picture, so as it would not affect anyone.

It was as if everyone knew what was happening because when I complained to them that there was a presence in the compound, they were more surprised.that I knew or was just finding out than the idea of a presence.

As that was going on, my late father came out with a man who I supposed to be a pastor, they went to the same cupboard I was looking at and they were talking in front. As they came out, everyone went inside, I was about to go inside when I heard the pastor telling my father that 'everyone is sad and your daughter is awefully happy', when I heard that, I froze and wanted to hear more, but they stopped talking and start to enter the house, when I noticed they were about to enter, I had to run inside, so as not to be seen as eaves dropping.

I was still putting on my office wear, I went to the room to change, but there was no light, as I entered the room, I saw my sister and a baby strapped on the window. You know that thing modern women uses to carry their baby on their back, not wrapper. That was what the baby and my sister were inside, there were 2 of them. So, when I saw them, I was surprised that my sister was there and she was normal, she wasn't sad or worried or even uncomfortable.

I did not really pay attention to them, all I wanted was to look for the clothed I was going to wear that night because everywhere was hot.

In between all I have written, other things happened, but I can't seem to remember.

Thanks for your anticipated response.

Hmmm
There is a powers/sins/secret hovering and operating within the family that's yet to be unravelled and yes within the family and or the family house.

Now let's break it down a bit;

The dead one and the bury process,the pastor,your sister uncaring attitude,your elder sister backing her baby ,the whole house and the strange atmosphere et al means;
Within the house/family lies a powers, sin or secrets that's been kept but within the family but unknown to you.

More like a deep secret but u are not aware of it, just you, perhaps but obvious to the rest.

In essence, until this secrets is expose and what's hiding is unravelled hmmm? This hovering spirit/sin/powers will continue to work against,within the family.
The whole scene could be compare to a scary,sinful and darkness going on beneath within the family.

Lastly the pastor presence means: a deliverance, confession session must be conducted within the family/house else?
The lord says; as a result of these hiding secrets/sins a spirit has been raised to operate within the family,to limit and to torment.

And this has to do with your lil sister as within her lies a spirit or rather? Something within that seems to enjoy, love seeing things going sore within the family.

To be honest with? Written words can elucidate this all.
But the message is? Something deep,secret is been hiding from you and these is something that's been working within and against the family.

Hmmm
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by blunderass01: 11:33am On Feb 26, 2015
Good morning sir, I want to believe you've had a very beautiful night. I really appreciate all ur efforts over me. And i pray that Arugbo Ojo will lift you over all huddles in Jesus. I had this dreams tonight: 1: I was with a very close friend and it was as if they had just come back from skul, and it was as if is girlfriend is coming to say hi to him and told me to take his bike for a spin bt i said no as i do not know how to ride a bike then he said he will teach me he brought the bike out and started to show me and as he was doing this all the little kids wanted to take turns in doing it also. Then this sister of his that i have been lusting after came and was told to go to the shop and get something and it seems she has written everything going on between us down on stones. Some of the stones were drenched. When this friend of mine went out he saw her crying And when asked why she said she has lost the shop key. And his brothers wife provided another then she stopped crying. The second dream goes thus; it was as if i am a programmer and patnering with a guy. We created a game and in that game my partner was the first to die so he restarted the game then i was also killed in that game and when i restarted it was no longer happening in a game. It was as if two gangs were fighting am in one of the gang while still talking to each other one of our guys slapped his friend and the other gang took that as a signal to open fire, they had ak47s and we only have pistols they started shooting randomly we only shoot back when we can but while my gang were being chased i saw that i was no longer among them. It was now like i was writing some kind of exam with a bunch of guys and i have with me knives and a guy wanted to take my script and i stabbed his hand. He moved closer to me and i stepped away from him. He told me not to step away as he is not mad at me so i gave him the script but he hasn't return it before the third vision. The third vision was short. I was in the midst of some people, and the scene was like a party of gettogether of some sort. I had a golden wristwatch on my hand and it seems people are having the same wristwatch too. So this girl came and called me by my name i recognise her in that dream but not in reality. She said what says the time on my watch. It was as if to check the time you have to log in on the watch and as i was walking with someone and didn't want to wait i logged my watch account in on her own watch and simply moved on.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
blunderass01:
Good morning sir, I want to believe you've had a very beautiful night. I really appreciate all ur efforts over me. And i pray that Arugbo Ojo will lift you over all huddles in Jesus. I had this dreams tonight: 1: I was with a very close friend and it was as if they had just come back from skul, and it was as if is girlfriend is coming to say hi to him and told me to take his bike for a spin bt i said no as i do not know how to ride a bike then he said he will teach me he brought the bike out and started to show me and as he was doing this all the little kids wanted to take turns in doing it also. Then this sister of his that i have been lusting after came and was told to go to the shop and get something and it seems she has written everything going on between us down on stones. Some of the stones were drenched. When this friend of mine went out he saw her crying And when asked why she said she has lost the shop key. And his brothers wife provided another then she stopped crying. The second dream goes thus; it was as if i am a programmer and patnering with a guy. We created a game and in that game my partner was the first to die so he restarted the game then i was also killed in that game and when i restarted it was no longer happening in a game. It was as if two gangs were fighting am in one of the gang while still talking to each other one of our guys slapped his friend and the other gang took that as a signal to open fire, they had ak47s and we only have pistols they started shooting randomly we only shoot back when we can but while my gang were being chased i saw that i was no longer among them. It was now like i was writing some kind of exam with a bunch of guys and i have with me knives and a guy wanted to take my script and i stabbed his hand. He moved closer to me and i stepped away from him. He told me not to step away as he is not mad at me so i gave him the script but he hasn't return it before the third vision. The third vision was short. I was in the midst of some people, and the scene was like a party of gettogether of some sort. I had a golden wristwatch on my hand and it seems people are having the same wristwatch too. So this girl came and called me by my name i recognise her in that dream but not in reality. She said what says the time on my watch. It was as if to check the time you have to log in on the watch and as i was walking with someone and didn't want to wait i logged my watch account in on her own watch and simply moved on.

The lord says; you once took turn or you took something that belonged to a girl (more like her virginity or something similar)
Now let's break it down;

A friend and his girl friend that came around and we're asked to excuse then means: sinful life and or a life full of lust,sin et al.
The lord says, before u quite lot of evil was committed and u took path in some of them. More like something you got involved with as a result of bad company et al...

Now, the bike(okada) and those kids trying to take their turn as well means: taken advantage of someone(a lady i.e) and this made her cry so much that she cursed all/you.

Now, the stone signifies, deep pain or agony that such can never forget hence you are under a curse.
The key could be refer to her; virginity or anything related to that.
In essence, there is a curse working against you as a result of what u did to a lady/girl, u must break that curse!! Thou and obviously the curse has been lifted to an extent as her stop crying means; getting over the agony,pain,moving on et al but u still need to pray.

Perhaps, back in school you were involved in many evil activities and or cultism.
The lord says, indeed your ways,past were evil and you commitment quite of atrocities so much that you almost took a life, so much that u were like an agent of death,so much that those around you finds it hard to stand up to you.
More like into cultism or something similar.
Indeed, the lord say' if not for mercy,grace and the love I have for you today you wouldn't be alive.

For the bible says: his mercy,grace is sufficient to save and to redeem those whom he's chosen.

Above all, forgiveness and bidding the past fareware is both in action and in decision now.
For ye must let go of the world in thee, for ye must cut that harm that causes thee to sin,for ye must surrender ye all to him, wholly and completely.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 1:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hello Pst. Bankole,

I had a dream where i was either going to deliver a parcel or message to someone at a location i had never been before.

Since i wasn't familiar with the location, i asked someone to get me a taxi. The taxi man arrived and i paid him i think $60. While he was driving, he picked up some phone calls.

Afterwards. He told me people are very wicked. He said i should avoid a mr. Ojo.... I can't really remember the full name and i don't want to jump into conclusion because i know someone in real life whose surname has those 3 letters.

When we arrived at the location, i wasn't aware and he pointed out to me that we have arrived. While, i was taking my things from his car, i suggested that he should wait for me till i am done so that he can take me back. I woke up after i said that.

Please, what could this mean?

The person i know whose name contains the letter Ojo works at an organization that my company is seeking a contract from. I also delivered letters to him a few times.

Is the dream a warning about him? If so, How can i get a clear name is revelation?

Thank u very much
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2015
Kunmius:
Hello Pst. Bankole,

I had a dream where i was either going to deliver a parcel or message to someone at a location i had never been before.

Since i wasn't familiar with the location, i asked someone to get me a taxi. The taxi man arrived and i paid him i think $60. While he was driving, he picked up some phone calls.

Afterwards. He told me people are very wicked. He said i should avoid a mr. Ojo.... I can't really remember the full name and i don't want to jump into conclusion because i know someone in real life whose surname has those 3 letters.

When we arrived at the location, i wasn't aware and he pointed out to me that we have arrived. While, i was taking my things from his car, i suggested that he should wait for me till i am done so that he can take me back. I woke up after i said that.

Please, what could this mean?

The person i know whose name contains the letter Ojo works at an organization that my company is seeking a contract from. I also delivered letters to him a few times.

Is the dream a warning about him? If so, How can i get a clear name is revelation?

Thank u very much

Thank you jesus!!
And as I was going through the message(dream) the whisper/voice I heard:: DECEPTION!! DECEPTION AND DECEPTIONS!!

Embarking a journey without destination or knowing where exactly means; DECEPTION.

Arriving at your location unaware means; DECEPTION and or being led into DECEPTION!

I called this errand of DECEPTION or LIES.

WELL, as for the name if it rings a bell? It does and it does.

What a mighty God!!

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by funkeabosede(f): 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
pls sir interprete i dreamt i saw a woman giving birth with ease she didnt stay more than five minutes in the delivery room and i also saw fruits dat are ripe ut d banana were covered with black nylon why on the three
Secondly dreamt i was complaining to a friend dat my brother and sister didnt clean the toilet since all dis while and d friend was telling me he didnt no i was around dat my siblings says i travelled dat theyve been enjoying themselves but i told him i was sick dats y he didnt see me
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
funkeabosede:
pls sir interprete i dreamt i saw a woman giving birth with ease she didnt stay more than five minutes in the delivery room and i also saw fruits dat are ripe ut d banana were covered with black nylon why on the three
Secondly dreamt i was complaining to a friend dat my brother and sister didnt clean the toilet since all dis while and d friend was telling me he didnt no i was around dat my siblings says i travelled dat theyve been enjoying themselves but i told him i was sick dats y he didnt see me

The tree, fruits and the nylon means: a blessing that is here/close but something is covering it more like an embargo.

The lord says: now shall ye be fruitful with ease,shall ye be bless with ease,shall ye live in peace and abundance of my mercy but ye must pray against this embargo hovering,covering your blessing.
This blessing/fruitfulness et al is very very close but there's an embargo preventing it from manifesting and this? U must destroy.

In essence, your burden has been eased,lifted! Wow congrats for that but remember? Your blessing is here but these embargo must be remove NOW!

In conclusion it means: ease,peace and prosperity.

For ye dwells among sinners and or those without christ salvation,deliverance and for this ye must be watchful that those do not get in the way of thy holiness,righteousness,salvation and between thee and thy God.

You seems to be more closer to God,more prayerful and or one who cherish salvation hence careful of these around thee for they live,eat and dwell in sin.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by funkeabosede(f): 6:21am On Feb 27, 2015
pls sir interprete i dreamt i lent money from a friemd as we are going saw one of my cplleague in the place i worked brfore driving and she took us to whre she lived with her husand and she has just given birth she told me d name of the baby and say she doesnt allow someone to carry her but the baby allowed me to carry her and she also smiled at me the parents were surprised but what was strange is dat these baby has teeth like adult and the mother told me dat since she has moved to dat house things have not been working fine dat the custome seized her goods after i left it was already late where i wanted to pass the gate was opened but when we got dere it was closed and a group of boys were coming inside and i was looking for where to hide
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 7:34am On Feb 27, 2015
removed

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.