Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (516752 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:36pm On Nov 01, 2014
Tranglatar
Pray against this coming unpleasant,tight situation,a case where embarrasment might want to emanate- a situation so unpleasant that might put on a tight corner,this might happen anywhere,anytime soon from now.
Why not ask God to erase it or give u wisdom,grace to confront it?
Its well ,that's part of life,anyway.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ammamat
Please quit believin what people all the time.
You must watch those u trust especially these days so as not to be implicated ino somethin terrible.
bcarefu what u belief,what u keep for friends or anybody et al.

2,The Uniform,Gun means,spiritual wafare bt u are not there or strong:shudn't u be more prayerful NOW onward?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2014
Micoma
Be watchful of what u get yourselve involve with as ur effort might attrack more complication.
This is about to manifest &it might happen anywhere.
The lady is like a trick,the 2 men are like the tools while ur presence there is to implicate u-which as the end u'll regret.So,be it in ur place of work or anywhere becareful
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
Had a dream that I was flying across the Lagos skyline. I saw a friend so I came down to greet him. Afterwards I took off again but got entangled in the Phcn cables. So I came back down and started to untie the cable. I saw a lady in her 50s looking at me. One of her eyes was spoilt or blind. She called me and took hold of the cables and put it in her mouth biting it with her teeth. The cable vanished and she told me not to worry I will thank her on Monday morning. So I took off once again. Please any insight
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by samx4real(m): 3:35am On Nov 02, 2014
Hello guyz...

I was really worried about sex in dreams, you all know the norms here that having sex in your dream is incubus & sucumbus... i.e evil spirit or you have spiritual wife(s). Well after my research I decided to share.

Please take a little time off your time by clicking on the link>>>
[Url]http://xpresx./2014/11/02/10-common-sex-dreams-and-what-they-mean/[/url] and see what sex in your beautiful dream really means.

http://xpresx./2014/11/02/10-common-sex-dreams-and-what-they-mean/

Well it depends on you on what to believe?

Don't get confused when you dream...

Dreams are code used in communication between the physical world and the metaphysical world.

So when you dream and you are scared of what you saw, let me help you!

Take note of what you saw and your condition at that particular time. e.g I dreamt of cooking with fire wood and I was the one that set the fire with little wood, but the fire was so great so I woke up...

In real life am a business man and am about to venture into a new business but am worried that it would fail.

However, connecting my present situation and my dream, it simply means that my new business will boom in the mix of the ups and downs. i.e little wood (money) giving out big fire(business flourish).

So, I will advice you to take note of the major things you saw in your dream, and type it on google search... e.g from my dream above... Just type "What does cooking with fire wood in dream means"?

You will surprise the answers you will get.

Good Luck!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 02, 2014
Dear Ebankole,

Could you please help with interpretation of my dream?

A couple of weeks ago, I had a dream in which a man of God (I can't remember his name) gave a number of us mandate against the kingdom of darkness. He prayed for each of us individually. He asks each person to raise his right hand when praying for him.

I was the last he prayed for. When praying for others, they fell to the ground. When he was praying for me, I could see something like electric current (light) going into my eyes. I had to close my eyes to avoid falling down. I could feel the current (light) going into my eyes even after closing. I woke up shortly after the dream.

Thank you!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by farellstone: 9:19am On Nov 02, 2014
ebankole:

Call me asap.
Please don't .
My no's are on my profile.
Its well.
are you on whatsapp and which number are you using as your whatsapp?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
Voltron
You're one with great Glory &u seem to be doin quite well for urself.
But mind u,life is all about ups &downs wether u render help to people in need or not it happens,so why not keep that up,helpin pple?
The lord said thou a giver might fall but when he does he'll rise even higher again as help/aid won't depart frm such.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
Johnduke259
There's anointing upon you-you knew this but you seem to be running away.
The Lord compared that of your as CONSPICUOUS grace and calling.
The bible says:I'll pour out my spirit upon all flesh;& ur sons &daugters shall prophesy,ur old men shall dream dreams,ur young men shall see visions:.....&Joel 2:28
That's for u.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
farellstone:

Have asked God that if he truly want me to continue with this Callin/ministry he must provide all its needed.As i'm lookin forward to buy a better fone or laptop,get a domain et al to expand this calling/gift.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebugreat: 2:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
I was walking alone in a bush path and I cam close to a very big tree, under the tree, I saw a shining object like gold and as I was about to touch it, I heard a voice saying not everything you will touch, I left there immediately because of what I heard, as I was about to reach a junction, I met a man in which coming from another junction, I can't even recall his face, he said to me " God will use you to do wonderful things"....and I woke up.....up till today, am thinking of what is the thing I was told not to touch in my dream....
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
This is the first sunday of the month NOV,so i felt its a most i say HAPPY SUNDAY, a special one at that.

Praise the lord..praise God in his sanctuary,praise him in his mighty heaven,praise him for his might of power,praise him for his surpassing greatness...Let everything that has breath praise the lord.
HAPPY SUNDAY on again

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
Ebugreat
1&2 falls into one.
The tree means,worldly treasure which seem to be divertin ur attention from God.
God is obviously callin u,drawin ur attention but ur heart is somewhere else.
Mind u,not all that glitters is gold as the world is full of evil but God want to protect u,use u hence,drawin ur attention to his calling
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:20pm On Nov 02, 2014
farellstone:
You only get in touch" for now" through Pm,Email or my phone number-check my profile.
God be with us all.

Looking forward For God to expand this thru other means of contact if i must continue this FOREVER.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
ebankole:
Johnduke259
There's anointing upon you-you knew this but you seem to be running away.
The Lord compared that of your as CONSPICUOUS grace and calling.
The bible says:I'll pour out my spirit upon all flesh;& ur sons &daugters shall prophesy,ur old men shall dream dreams,ur young men shall see visions:.....&Joel 2:28
That's for u.

@Ebankole: many thanks for the interpretation. Assessment of my life shows God's grace up me. A couple of men of God have told me of God's anointing in my life and His calling for me is to lead in His church and in the workplace but I tend to run away from commitment partially due to my changing locations. By God's grace, I will change location again in a couple of months from now.

I also do not know what He wants me to do exactly whether a teacher, an apostle or something.

May God increase His unction upon you. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
ebankole, pls click on my profile and comment on my most current thread,..interprete my dream thank u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebugreat: 3:04pm On Nov 02, 2014
ebankole:
Ebugreat
1&2 falls into one.
The tree means,worldly treasure which seem to be divertin ur attention from God.
God is obviously callin u,drawin ur attention but ur heart is somewhere else.
Mind u,not all that glitters is gold as the world is full of evil but God want to protect u,use u hence,drawin ur attention to his calling

Thanks for your explanation.......I will keep it in mind....
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
Preciousgirl:
ebankole, pls click on my profile and comment on my most current thread,..interprete my dream thank u

That is the essence of this thread, please you can post the dream here?

Thanks!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 3:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
PRAYERS TO REVOKE EVIL DEDICATIONS

1. I confess the sins of my ancestors (list them)

2. Ask the Lord for forgiveness.

3. Let the power in the blood of Jesus separate me from sins of my ancestors.

4. I renounce any evil dedication placed upon my life in the name of Jesus.

5. I break every evil edict and ordination in the name of Jesus.

6 I renounce and loose myself from every negative dedication placed upon my life in the name of Jesus.

7. I command all demons associated with the dedication to leave now in the name of Jesus Christ.

8. I take authority over all the associated curses in Jesus name.

9. Lord, cancel the evil consequences of any broken demonic promise or dedication.

10. I take authority over all the curses emanating from broken dedication in the name of Jesus.

11. I command all demons associated with any broken evil parental vow and dedication to depart from me now in Jesus name.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 3:16pm On Nov 02, 2014
AVENGE ME OF MY ADVERSARIES

Scripture Reading: Luke 18:1-7

Confession: Psalm 18:1-47

Prayer points
- Praise the Lord because the gates of hell shall not prevail against His Church.
- Thank the Lord for His promises that are yea and Amen.
- thank the Lord for purchasing victory for us with His Blood.
- The Lord should turn me into hot coals of untouchable fire.
- I command every form of demonic family bondage to break in Jesus name.
- I loose myself from the hold and influence of every ancestral in Jesus name.
- I command every bad spiritual deposit in my life to be melted away by the fire of the holy Ghost.
- I bind all the suckers of peace and happiness in my house in Jesus name.
- I retrieve my blood or any other material from my body from every evil altar.
- I loose myself from every linkage to any family idol in Jesus name
- I bind every spirit of infirmity in the name of Jesus
- Let every tongue contrary to my peace be permanently silenced in the name of Jesus.
- Let every altar of witchcraft, familiar spirits and false religion be broken in this country in Jesus name.
- Let every evil imagination against me fail woefully in Jesus name.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 3:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
I DECREE BREAKTHROUGHS

Scripture Reading: Lamentation 3

Confession: Psalm 16:6

Prayer points

- Thank God for His unfailing love.
- The Lord should open up the pipeline of prosperity into my handiwork and my business in the name of Jesus
- I bind every spirit of financial failure in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, loose the spirit of prosperity upon me in the name of Jesus
- O Lord anoint me with the power to prosper in the name of Jesus
- Lord, give me breakthrough of blessings in the spiritual, financial, marital and business life in Jesus name.
- I declare this year a year of super abundance for me in the name of Jesus
- Let the Holy Spirit take perfect control of my tongue in the name of Jesus
- Lord, give me the grace to express Your love to the needy in the name of Jesus
- I command every contrary tree growing in my life to be uprooted and thrown into the fire in Jesus name
- O Lord, rain abundant blessings upon me in Jesus name
- Lord, make this program the beginning of great blessings in the name of Jesus
- From the North, South, East and the West, let all my blessings be released and let them come unto me in Jesus name
- I decree that my stolen blessings should be restored seven-folds in Jesus name
- Let every evil attachment to my place of birth be disrupted in the name of Jesus
- I command every agent acting against my breakthroughs to be permanently paralysed in the name of Jesus
- I command every power barking against my progress to be silenced in the name of Jesus
- I receive the anointing for supernatural breakthroughs in all my endeavors in the name of Jesus
- I receive the anointing of the beautiful feet and the prospering hand in the name of Jesus
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
PRAYERS FOR DIVINE ELEVATION

Confessions: Psalm 75:6-7, Numbers 22:7, Deut. 28:13

PRAYER POINTS

1. Praise the Lord

2. I reject every journey to backwardness in the name of Jesus.

3. I paralyse every strongman assigned to this institution in the name of Jesus.

4. Let every agent of shame working against me be paralysed in the name of Jesus.

5. I paralyse the activities of household wickedness over my life in the name of Jesus.

6. I quench every strange fire emanating from evil tongues against me in the name of Jesus.

7. Lord, give me power for maximum achievement in this place in the name of Jesus.

8. Oh Lord, give me the confronting authority to achieve effortless results in the name of "Jesus.

9. Lord, fill me with wisdom like an angel in the name of Jesus.

10. I break every curse of unfruitfulness placed upon my life in the name of Jesus.

11. I break every curse of untimely death in the name of Jesus.

12. Lord, fortify me with your power in the name of Jesus

13. Let the counter-movement of the Holy Spirit frustrate every evil device against me in the name of Jesus.

14. Father Lord, give me tongue of the learned.

15. Lord, make my voice the voice of peace, deliverance, power and solution in the name of Jesus.

16. Lord, give me divine direction that will propel this institution to greatness through me, in the name of Jesus.

17. Every power assigned, to use my family/job to torment me be paralysed in the name of Jesus.

18. Lord Jesus, give me an excellent spirit.

19. Thank God for answered prayers.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
johnwell:

That is the essence of this thread, please you can post the dream here?

Thanks!
sorry i am currently using a device that canot let me copy my post, pls comment on my thread. thank u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
NEWS!

View MFM Television in HIGH satellite quality streaming PLUS a section of other channels at http://webtv.mountainoffire.org/ and view it on any device, SmartTV where you are, when you want it.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
Preciousgirl:
sorry i am currently using a device that canot let me copy my post, pls comment on my thread. thank u

Permit me to bring it here!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
johnwell:

Permit me to bring it here!
u r permitted bro
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nostradamus: 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
gud day ebankole and Johnwell,please what's the meaning of this;I was pierced with a needle(the type used in sewing)on my fourth finger(the one wedding band is placed on)on my right hand,I was pierced finely(just once)but blood came out
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nostradamus: 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2014
gud day ebankole and Johnwell,please what's the meaning of this;I was pierced with a needle(the type used in sewing)on the tip of my fourth finger(the one wedding band is placed on)on my right hand,I was pierced finely(just once)but blood came out
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2014
I pray for you this day; any power using you as a servant, any power sitting on your breakthrough, any power rearranging your destiny, wherever it is, whatever it is, I command that power in the Name of Jesus, by the Power of the Holy spirit; to release you and die, in the Name of Jesus!

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 3:42pm On Nov 02, 2014
Preciousgirl:
u r permitted bro

Preciousgirl:
in the dream, i am in the backyard of my family house and i see snails that had escaped from mummys kitchen apparently to be used for soup..i called my mummy who came and together collected the snails that had escaped. then i saw a palm tree that had about 4 rippen palm fruits so i began harvesting them for mum, what could this dream mean?

Seeing or picking snails in the dream portends arrows of poverty or stagnancy as a result of slow or no progress at all. It also means close door, sluggishness, backwardness, failure in business pursuit, or carrier failure.

All you have to do is to pray and reject it.... I will put some prayer points for you now!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
Nostradamus:
gud day ebankole and Johnwell,please what's the meaning of this;I was pierced with a needle(the type used in sewing)on my fourth finger(the one wedding band is placed on)on my right hand,I was pierced finely(just once)but blood came out

To prick you with a needle portends problems arising due to bad luck of a relative or close associate.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by johnwell(m): 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
PRAYERS TO CANCEL BAD DREAMS

1. Every calabash of darkness assigned against me, break and catch fire and be burn to ashes in Jesus name

2. Any power attacking my star in the dream, die in the name of Jesus

3. Every witchcraft anointing upon my head, dry in the name of Jesus

4. Every household wickedness assign to pull me down, die in the name of Jesus

5. Every toque assign to pull me down, wither and die in the name of Jesus

6. Every satanic gang up against my success, scatter in the name of Jesus

7. Every tongue assign to rise against me, I pull out to your root in the name of Jesus

8. Every instrument of fear assign against me, break in the name of Jesus

9. Every altar of darkness assign to pull me down, I pull you down in the name of Jesus

10. Every arrow of fear fired against me, back fire in the name of Jesus

11. Every ancient shrine boasting against me catch fire in the name of Jesus

12. Any power assign to turn my life upside down, you are a liar, die in the name of Jesus

13. Any sickness planted in my life through dreams, today is your last day, die in the name of Jesus

14. Scarcity of testimony in my life, I reject you by fire in the name of Jesus

15. Scarcity of greatness in my life, come to an end today in the name of Jesus

16. Every covenant assign to make me a failure, break in the name of Jesus

17. Every internal bondage in me, come out by fore and die in the name of Jesus

18. Every seed of darkness planted in my life, wither and die in the name of Jesus

19. Every spy assign against me, go blind in the name of Jesus

20. Every power resisting my star to shine, die in the name of Jesus

21. Every present and past dream troubling my life, clear off in the name of Jesus

22. Every sponsored dream from the pit of hell against my life, die in the name of Jesus

23. Every strongman assign to monitor me die in the name of Jesus

24. My Father, My Father, uproot every evil plantation growing in the garden of my life in the name of Jesus

25. I cancel and nullify bad dreams working against me in the name of Jesus

26. Every destiny killer assign against my destiny, receive arrow of death and die in the name of Jesus

27. Any power assign to scatter my destiny, you a failure, scatter your sender and die in the name of Jesus

28. Any power messing me up in the dream die in the name of Jesus

29. Any power assign to kill my potentials, kill your sender and die in the name of Jesus

30. Any power assign to burry my destiny, burry your sender and die in the name of Jesus

31. Thou wicked door cooperating with my enemies, roast to ashes in the name of Jesus

32. Thou chain of stagnancy in charge of my life, break in the name of Jesus

33. Oh Lord, rain fire and thunder upon the wicked assign against me in the name of Jesus

34. Horrible tempest, swallow my enemies in the name of Jesus

35. Any Power killing profitable opportunities in my life, die in the name of Jesus

36. Fire of God, burn to ashes every dark register having my name for evil in the name of Jesus

37. Destiny killers in my life, die in the Name of Jesus

38. Anointing killers in my life, die in the name of Jesus

39. Success killers assign to destroy me, destroy your sender and die in the name of Jesus

40. Every court of darkness challenging my destiny, be scatter by fire in the name of Jesus

41. Thou strongman behind evil dream in my life, die in the name of Jesus

42. Thou strong-woman behind evil dreams in my life, die in the name of Jesus

43. Any battle assign to scatter my destiny, stop in the name of Jesus

44. Thou enemy of my joy, my God rebuke you, die in the name of Jesus

45. Any power cooking my potentials with evil pot, die in the name of Jesus

46. Any witch doctor using the night to torment me, die in the name of Jesus

47. Thou evil pot in-charge of my case, be dismantle by thunder in the name of Jesus

48. Every power assign to scatter my plans in the dream before they manifest, scatter your sender and die in the name of Jesus

49. Thou program of darkness assigned against my fiances, scatter in the name of Jesus

50. Any power planning to kill me, your time is up, kill your sender and die in the name of Jesus

51. Agent of death pursuing my glory, leave me alone and die in the name of Jesus

52. Trap of death assign against me, catch your owner in the name of Jesus

53. I shall not die in the camp of my enemy in the name of Jesus

54. Arrow of backsliding fired against me, backfire in the name of Jesus

55. Every power that is happy because am not happy, die in the name of Jesus

56. Every power making life difficult for me, your end has come, die in the name of Jesus

57. Every chain of hardship in my life, break in the name of Jesus

58. Every gate of sorrow holding me captive, open by thunder, break to pieces and release me in the name of Jesus

59. Thou gate of brass hindering me, break in the name of Jesus

60. Every evil sacrifice carried out to destroy me, backfire in the name of Jesus

61. Every wicked decision taken against me from the pit of Hell, scatter in the name of Jesus

62. Anything buried in order to bury me, bury your owner and die in the name of Jesus

63. Anything planted in order to harm me, harm your planter and die in the name of Jesus

64. Thou dark power speaking against me, run mad and die in the name of Jesus

65. Every tree of darkness growing in the garden of my life, be roasted by fire and die to your root in the name of Jesus

66. Any power that wants me to die before my star shines, you are a lair, die in the name of Jesus

67. Any dark power in my habitation causing nightmare, die in the name of Jesus

68. Every opportunity aborted in my life, resurrect by fire and locate me in the name of Jesus

69. Every witchcraft fire assign to attack me, burn your sender and quench in the name of Jesus

70. Every incantation spoken to the heavenly in order to destroy me, backfire in the name of Jesus

71. Owners of evil load, carry your load and die in the name of Jesus

72. Every problem attached to my destiny, melt away by fire in the name of Jesus.

73. Mark of darkness on my body, be nulify with the blood of Jesus

74. Mark of poverty in my body, be cleanse by the blood of Jesus

75. Every evil hand feeding me in the dream, wither in the name of Jesus

76. Mark of insanity in my life, die in the name of Jesus

77. Heavenly bulldozers clear every contrary powers blocking my progress in the name of Jesus

78. Thou dark powers turning my house to house of bondage, die in the name of Jesus

79. Any power blocking my success, you are a lair, die in the name of Jesus

80. Anything inside of me that needs to die before i can excel, die in the name of Jesus

81. Sad experience in my dream, today is your last day, end by fire in the name of Jesus

82. I crush the head of serpent assign against me in the name of Jesus

83. Every dark contract agreed upon to terminate my life scatter in the name of Jesus

84. Every common and uncommon burden in my life catch fire in the name of Jesus

85. Every uproar of the enemy that rises continually against me, stop by fire in the name of Jesus

86. Thou terrors of the night assign to kill me, kill your sender and die in the name of Jesus

87. Thou night caterer assigned to prepare food of death for me in the dream, eat you food and die in the name of Jesus

88. Thou wicked power in charge of my case, die in the name of Jesus

89. Thou night caterer assign to feed me in the dream, eat your food and die in the name of Jesus

90. Every power blocking my angel of blessing, die in the name of Jesus

91. O God arise and crush every oppressor assigned to oppress me in the name of Jesus

92. Every evil device used in monitoring me, be dismantled by thunder in the name of Jesus

93. Thou mountain in my life, disappear in the name of Jesus

94. Every evil magnet assign to destroy me, die in the name of Jesus

95. Thou spirit of coffin assign against me, kill you sender and die in the name of Jesus

96. Every satanic task master supervising my soul, die in the name of Jesus

97. Every enemy of my increase, die in the name of Jesus

98. Arrow of confusion in my life, come out and catch fire in the name of Jesus

99. Every meal of darkness prepared for me, be consume by fire in the name of Jesus

100. Every stubborn pursuer pursuing me in the dream, summersault and die in the name of Jesus

101. By the word of prophecy, every dream battle against me shall scatter in the name of Jesus

102. By the word of prophecy, every multiple strongman assign to molest me in the dream, die in the name of Jesus

103. By the word of prophecy, angels of the living God, sweep afflictions and problems of my life in the name of Jesus

104. By the word of prophecy, every wall of darkness holding me captive, crumble and scatter in the name of Jesus

105. By the word of prophecy, every plot of wickedness against me in the dream, scatter in the name of Jesus

106. By the word of prophecy, every yoke of poverty introduce into my life in the dream, scatter in the name of Jesus

107. By the word of prophecy, every household witchcraft after me in the dream, run mad and die in the name of Jesus

108. By the word of prophecy, evil authority backing up afflictions in my dream, die in the name of Jesus

109. By the word of prophecy, I break every chain of wickedness holding me captive in the name of Jesus

110. By the word of prophecy, I cancel every disgrace awaiting me after dream in the name of Jesus

111. 92 %...........Loading

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.