Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

HISTORY OF WORK OF GLORY MISSION INC. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HISTORY OF WORK OF GLORY MISSION INC. (827 Views)

5 Nights Of Glory With Pastor David Ibiyeomie / Shiloh 2011 "waves Of Glory" / Pastor Chris: Christ In You The Hope Of Glory! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HISTORY OF WORK OF GLORY MISSION INC. by APOSTLEODILI(m): 10:20am On Aug 19, 2014
We were praying one night in my house and my wife had a revelation that the Lord told her that he has chosen me to serve him. The Lord also told her that the church should be called WORK OF GLORY MISSION. The ministry started in December 1995 at a workshop, No. 3 Umuseti Road Kwale, Delta State of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

"What Does It Mean To Have A Seared Conscience?" / How Does An Atheist Teach His Or Her Child / Now Pick Any Wish U Want God 2 Bless U With This Remaning 2014 Ember Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.