Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

How To Increse Utorrent Download Speed - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Increse Utorrent Download Speed (1024 Views)

What Is Your Average Download Speed? / What Is The Fastest Download Speed You've Ever Encountered? / Let Me Teach U How To Increase Download Speed Of Utorrent By 1000% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increse Utorrent Download Speed by DavidPheng(m): 12:50pm On Aug 19, 2014
These days most of people are download big files such as PC games, Computer softwares, Movies...etc with torrent. Because it's easy, fast and can resume or continue downloading anytime they want to. People around the world using Utorrent as a torrent downloader software because it's good and popular, but sometime it download speed slow too, that can make people bored waiting for the download to finish. Today we will show you the hacking tricks to speed up Utorrent even more faster if you had a slow internet. Before we already shared how to download torrent using Internet Download Manager which is really useful tips for people. Let move to the tutorial.

See tutorial here : http://www.softoftechnology.com/2014/06/increse-utorrent-download.html

(1) (Reply)

How can i make my pc to ask for password to access any external drive? / Used Hp G42 For Sale Or Swap / BBM Web Development Channel Created

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.