Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,841 members, 7,956,167 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:35 AM

No Stopping Of The Momentum! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / No Stopping Of The Momentum! (459 Views)

What Is Stopping You From Using Your Talent / 'how Do I...?' Is Not The Question -- 'what's Stopping Me?' / Common Time Wasters Stopping You From Getting A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Stopping Of The Momentum! by kingsangoda: 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2014
You have probably noticed that pushing a car uphill is hard work. While you can stop for a
rest, you must finish the job or chances are your car will slide all the way back to the bottom
of the hill. Then you have to start pushing all over again. Work is like that. So is studying. No
matter how much you did yesterday, unless you keep chipping away at it, you lose
momentum.

After you have lived a few more years, you will observe that life is an uphill battle; as soon as
one project is accomplished, another looms up. If you are not in stride, ready to take on new
efforts, your failure rate in life will be high. That is what separates successful men from those
who never make it.

It would seem to me that an annual seven months of honest endeavor is not too much to ask
of anyone. If it is, and all you graduate with is a D- average, then you are in for a rude shock
when you come to join our company. We demand eleven-and-a-half months of honest
endeavor, and A's only are accepted in all our departments.

No #Stopping Of The #Momentum! http:///1thHkK0

(1) (Reply)

Production Process Operations / How To Increase Your Income / Suggestions Please!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.