Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

What Is Stopping You From Using Your Talent - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Is Stopping You From Using Your Talent (552 Views)

4 Bullets For Effective Monetization Of Your Talent Career / 8 Simple Ways To Discover Your Talent / What Is Really Stopping You From Kicking Off Your Idea/career? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Stopping You From Using Your Talent by Hafis16(m): 11:37am On Oct 25, 2015
What is Talent?
According to wikipedia, talent means the skills that someone has quite naturally to do something that is
hard.
If you have a talent, you will be able to do something without putting too much stress. Talent is an ability that someone is born with, but having talent is not what matters at all but how do you work very hard if you want to be good at it.
Have you discover your talent?

Have you discover your talent? What is stopping you from not doing so? Time wait for nobody, a minute lost can never be recovered. you are born to this world to use your talent to help others, help yourself, so why wasting your time.
There are reasons that you must use your talent and they are:-

1.You have a responsibility to others: Your talent is given to you in order to help others. so you don't have to waste it.

Take a few minute of your time to think about what you best and make a list of what you think you are good at, what comes to you naturally. Take for example:

~ i'm creative
~ people like to hear me sing
~ I'm good at helping people
~ people do listen to me when I talk
~ I have a good sense of humour
So whatever your list contains be sure to know the list are your talent.

2.You have a responsibility to yourself: Do you know your life is a treasure to be lived and enjoyed to the fullest? When you are not doing the thing you are created to be doing, your existence becomes one marked with frustration and discontent.

3.You don't want to have wasted life: Do you want to be remembered? What is it you want to accomplished? What do you want your relatives, friends to be talking about you?

There is nothing wrong with creating opportunity to use your talent, for as we have seen , you have a responsibility to do so.

What stops you from using your talent? Drop your comment below

Source: http://www.hafizville..com/2015/10/what-stops-you-from-using-your-talent.html
Re: What Is Stopping You From Using Your Talent by Gbemmyxal(f): 9:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
This leaves me pondering
And to think, I can do so many and more things easily without much ado

(1) (Reply)

Applications For 2016-2017 Global Health Corps Fellows Are Open! / Attention (codeplus Software Academy) / For Digital Marketing Professionals Or Newbies– Professional Training Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.