Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

8 Weeks To Go: How To Help Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 8 Weeks To Go: How To Help Her (1410 Views)

Should I Help Her Or Chase Her Out Of My House? / Help!!! Her Husband's Physique Does Not Turn Her On / Few Weeks To Wedding, Young Lady Jumps Down From Speeding Vehicle And Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Weeks To Go: How To Help Her by coconuthead(m): 2:04pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dear family members,

My wife is 32 weeks pregy. I'd like mothers in house to advise what to do to assist her. Apart from the household chores, what else can a man do to assist his heavy woman. She doesn't sleep well @ night, turning here and there and sometimes, mood swings too. Pls advise cos I want her to be happy.
Re: 8 Weeks To Go: How To Help Her by Nobody: 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2014
coconuthead: Dear family members,

My wife is 32 weeks pregy. I'd like mothers in house to advise what to do to assist her. Apart from the household chores, what else can a man do to assist his heavy woman. She doesn't sleep well @ night, turning here and there and sometimes, mood swings too. Pls advise cos I want her to be happy.

Give her a back and feet massage.
Take her out on a beach trip,nature helps
Get her a soft pillow to suPport her back at nite
Re: 8 Weeks To Go: How To Help Her by TV01(m): 2:36pm On Aug 19, 2014

cocodome, please tell us that you are not just thinking about this at 32 weeks? Damn bro' you are Alpha! Whatever you so, be sure not to over-indulge her 0! Not that I need tell you that grin!

Salute

TV
Re: 8 Weeks To Go: How To Help Her by AdeniyiA(m): 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
There's absolutely nothing you can do about it, just make sure she sleeps only on her back ...
Re: 8 Weeks To Go: How To Help Her by rezzy: 3:48pm On Aug 19, 2014
AdeniyiA: There's absolutely nothing you can do about it, just make sure she sleeps only on her back ...

On her back?, i dnt think this is correct.

1 Like

Re: 8 Weeks To Go: How To Help Her by awhales(f): 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2014
AdeniyiA: There's absolutely nothing you can do about it, just make sure she sleeps only on her back ...

Back ke? Please oh! On her side... and I think it's the right side not so sure again.

Just make sure you make her happy! You know what makes her happy na! Do them! I wish her a safe delivery..
Re: 8 Weeks To Go: How To Help Her by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
you don't need to do nuffin OP.

just sit her up every morning and play this for her. cool cool cool cool cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6o9B6Gjfyyk
Re: 8 Weeks To Go: How To Help Her by okirewaju(f): 5:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
Massage her back and feet,go for evening walk/stroll together.

When she's in a bad mood, try to show understanding(look@the bigger picture)

I heard doing the do this time is essential but not compulsory, as long as she does not mind
Re: 8 Weeks To Go: How To Help Her by NoQualms1(f): 7:01pm On Aug 19, 2014
awhales:

Back ke? Please oh! On her side... and I think it's the right side not so sure again.

Just make sure you make her happy! You know what makes her happy na! Do them! I wish her a safe delivery..

Preferably the left side but not on her back. I wish her a safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: 8 Weeks To Go: How To Help Her by coconuthead(m): 7:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
Thanks guys. God bless. Am gona do the massage. Hope if feels good sha.
Re: 8 Weeks To Go: How To Help Her by egopersonified(f): 10:18pm On Aug 19, 2014
First born can 'shark' parents. Op, dont forget to fill us in on delivery day, congrats in advance.
Re: 8 Weeks To Go: How To Help Her by Hotstepper(f): 12:55am On Aug 20, 2014
Get her pregnancy pillow nd sleep will be hers all night
Re: 8 Weeks To Go: How To Help Her by lovinam: 3:18am On Aug 20, 2014
She should NEVER sleep on her back. She should sleep on her side. The left side, it helps blood/ oxygen flow to the baby. Yes she will be restless at this stage, get her extra pillows. There is not much you can do now cos this is the wait and growth period. Just keep being the nice and understanding man. You can also visit the pregnancy thread on nairaland for fast answers to questions.

Re: 8 Weeks To Go: How To Help Her by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 20, 2014
And here comes a caring husband smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Ephesians 5:22: Wives, Submit To Your Husbands As To The Lord / I Caught My Father Cheating On My Mother / Woman Mercilessly Beats Her Husband For Attending A Church Different From Hers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.