Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Paul: The False Apostle - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul: The False Apostle (4285 Views)

Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- / Myles Munroe The False Teacher Dies / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul: The False Apostle by Kobojunkie: 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
hashtagged:
■ It's obvious you have not read the Bible thoroughly. I now understand when the lord said they would see but would not understand because I have hardened their hearts.
■ Ask the holy spirit to guide you when you read the Bible so you can stop reading it carnally
1. What aspect of what I typed leads you to believe I have not done what you claim? undecided

2. You speak of the Holy Spirit but what proof do you have that you are even born-again, to begin with? What evidence was deposited inside of you according to the Word of God , Jesus Christ, when you first became born-again - John 3 vs 1 - 21 & Matthew 10 vs 37 - 38? undecided

You think knowing God is same as regurgitating the vomit fed to you by your pastors and mogs, lies that hold no bearing as far as the Truth of God? undecided
Re: Paul: The False Apostle by hashtagged(m): 12:51pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. What aspect of what I typed leads you to believe I have not done what you claim? undecided

2. You speak of the Holy Spirit but what proof do you have that you are even born-again, to begin with? What evidence was deposited inside of you according to the Word of God , Jesus Christ, when you first became born-again - John 3 vs 1 - 21 & Matthew 10 vs 37 - 38? undecided

You think knowing God is same as regurgitating the vomit fed to you by your pastors and mogs, lies that hold no bearing as far as the Truth of God? undecided

Your pastor is not your God and he cannot save you.

The only thing that can save you is the blood of Jesus which was set aside as a Ransome for our sins, when you confess you are saved by the blood all your sins, your yesterday are no more you are now righteous and can seek the face of your father in prayer. Thus I know I am saved
Re: Paul: The False Apostle by Kobojunkie: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
hashtagged:
■ Your pastor is not your God and he cannot save you.
■ The only thing that can save you is the blood of Jesus which was set aside as a Ransome for our sins, when you confess you are saved by the blood all your sins,
■ your yesterday are no more you are now righteous and can seek the face of your father in prayer. Thus I know I am saved
1. My one and only Teacher is Jesus Christ and He alone is also Master over me - Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 . lipsrsealed

2. Jesus Christ never said that when you confess alone you are saved. Rather He said that every sinner must be born-again in order to be saved from the condemnation of sin - John 3 vs 1 - 21. undecided

3. Jesus Christ never said that you are made righteous when you are saved. Rather, what Jesus Christ said is you have to seek first the Kingdom of God(Holiness) , and then God's righteousness in order that all these things -- the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God --- shall be added. If righteousness was bequeathed you by Him so easily, why would He asked you to seek it after accepted Him?? undecided

You said a pastor isn't God and cannot save, yet all you wrote are taken from scripts fed you by your pastors and mogs and not from the Truth of God, Jesus Christ. Don't you think this means you need to make a decision for yourself first as to who it is you really serve? undecided
Re: Paul: The False Apostle by hashtagged(m): 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:

The part of disagreement I had with you was when you said that, God only came to save Israel and Judah and that the gentiles are from Israel and Judah whom he scattered. You should explain further, because gentiles referred to the Greeks, Romans e.t.c and all others whom weren't Jews, and everyone is sanctified by the blood of Jesus when they believe
Re: Paul: The False Apostle by hashtagged(m): 1:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. My one and only Teacher is Jesus Christ and He alone is also Master over me - Matthew 23 vs 8 - 10 . lipsrsealed

2. Jesus Christ never said that when you confess alone you are saved. Rather He said that every sinner must be born-again in order to be saved from the condemnation of sin - John 3 vs 1 - 21. undecided

3. Jesus Christ never said that you are made righteous when you are saved. Rather, what Jesus Christ said is you have to seek first the Kingdom of God(Holiness) , and then God's righteousness in order that all these things -- the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God --- shall be added. If righteousness was bequeathed you by Him so easily, why would He asked you to seek it after accepted Him?? undecided

You said a pastor isn't God and cannot save, yet all you wrote are taken from scripts fed you by your pastors and mogs and not from the Truth of God, Jesus Christ. Don't you think this means you need to make a decision for yourself first as to who it is you really serve? undecided

1)That's where you miss-understand the scriptures,

John 3:16 one of the most popular verse in the new testament, for God so loved the world......... That whomever believe in him would not perish but have evalasting life.

Hebrews chapter 9 : Neither by the blood of goats or calves but by his own blood he entered once into the holy place having obtained eternal redemption for us.

3) what do you think righteousness is, it's the believe that you are saved by the blood and are now spotless.
No one can on his own decide to be righteousness, but by the spirit of God that dwells in us quickens our mortal bodies and leads us.
Re: Paul: The False Apostle by Kobojunkie: 1:07pm On Jun 03, 2023
hashtagged:
■ The part of disagreement I had with you was when you said that, God only came to save Israel and Judah and that the gentiles are from Israel and Judah whom he scattered. You should explain further, because gentiles referred to the Greeks, Romans e.t.c and all others whom weren't Jews, and everyone is sanctified by the blood of Jesus when they believe
1. If God is who you serve then you will not only accept what He says as True but you will Trust that He does not lie. God told you in

Exodus 19 vs 6 that His special Nation of Priests will be comprised of the children of israel
□ In Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34 God proclaimed that His New agreement, He made only with the Nation's of Israel and Judah
□ In Ezekiel 36 vs 21 - 28, God explains His plan to restore those whom He has scattered of His Israel
.... throughout the prophets we see that God's plan for an agreement
□ Then Jesus Christ came and declared He was sent ONLY to the Lost sheep of Israel-- cursed and scattered by God to every tribe, every tongue and every Nation of this world --- Matthew 15 vs 22 - 24. Jesus Christ equally warned His followers not to extend the agreement-- that which is Holy--- to the no Israelites, urging them to proclaim the good news only to those who are of Israel - Matthew 7 vs 6 & Matthew 10 vs 5 - 6.

Do we disbelieve God and Jesus Christ because we want to force our way into His Kingdom without His consent? undecided
Re: Paul: The False Apostle by Kobojunkie: 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2023
hashtagged:
1)That's where you miss-understand the scriptures,
John 3:16 one of the most popular verse in the new testament, for God so loved the world......... That whomever believe in him would not perish but have evalasting life.
Hebrews chapter 9 : Neither by the blood of goats or calves but by his own blood he entered once into the holy place having obtained eternal redemption for us.
3) what do you think righteousness is, it's the believe that you are saved by the blood and are now spotless.
No one can on his own decide to be righteousness, but by the spirit of God that dwells in us quickens our mortal bodies and leads us
1. Let me get this straight then. Are you actually saying that even though the same Jesus Christ during the course of that very same conversation made clear that it was impossible to be saved without being born-again -- born of water AND born of Spirit--- you believe He, Jesus Christ on fact lied?. undecided

2. You seem to think that lifting verses out of context, you are able to declare yourself above God Himself...is that it? undecided

3. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked that is what you think righteousness is? shocked shocked shocked shocked Are you again here insinuating that Jesus Christ was wrong in urging you to seek the Kingdom of God(holiness) and then God's righteousness before you can have access to the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God? undecided
Re: Paul: The False Apostle by hashtagged(m): 1:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. If God is who you serve then you will not only accept what He says as True but you will Trust that He does not lie. God told you in

Exodus 19 vs 6 that His special Nation of Priests will be comprised of the children of israel
□ In Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34 God proclaimed that His New agreement, He made only with the Nation's of Israel and Judah
□ In Ezekiel 36 vs 21 - 28, God explains His plan to restore those whom He has scattered of His Israel
.... throughout the prophets we see that God's plan for an agreement
□ Then Jesus Christ came and declared He was sent ONLY to the Lost sheep of Israel-- cursed and scattered by God to every tribe, every tongue and every Nation of this world --- Matthew 15 vs 22 - 24. Jesus Christ equally warned His followers not to extend the agreement-- that which is Holy--- to the no Israelites, urging them to proclaim the good news only to those who are of Israel - Matthew 7 vs 6 & Matthew 10 vs 5 - 6.

Do we disbelieve God and Jesus Christ because we want to force our way into His Kingdom without His consent? undecided

Peters trance in the book of acts, what so ever the lord has sanctified is clean thus even the gentiles can become children of God If they believe. This corlineous who was an Italian and his house hold were worthy of being called children of God and he poured his spirit upon them.

Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.
Acts 10:34‭-‬35 NIV

Never dare call the lord a liar, for every word of God proves true. Heavens and earth shall pass away but his words shall never pass, the same God spoke through the prophets of old testament and spoke through Jesus Peter and Paul. He does not contradict himself. In the old testament God made a covenant with Israel and Judah. In the new testament the same God revealed to the apostles that whomever the lord has made clean is clean. And we are saved by the blood of jesus
Re: Paul: The False Apostle by Benfaco: 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2023
The love of God for us

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.

When Adam sinned, he lost the direct access he initially had with God. (Genesis 3) God decided to send his only begotten son (Jesus) to pay the price for our sins on the cross of calvary because of his love for us. When Christ resurrected, he restored all privileges that we once had and brought redemption to us all. All we need is to believe that he died for our sin and has once again granted us direct access with God. No longer through an intermediary! (Mathew 27:50-53).

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

If our earthly parents care so much for us, how much more our father in heaven! (Luke 11:11-13). God’s love for us is infinite. He has promised to supply all our needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philipians 4:19).

Prayer of Salvation

Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my personal lord and savior. I sincerely ask that you forgive my sins. Come into my life and pour out your spirit on me. By faith, I receive the promise of the father, which is the holy spirit. (John 14:16) I thank you for the price that you paid for me on the cross of calvary. Thank you for my redemption. I pray that your power, grace and favor will abide with me now and forever more. Amen.
Re: Paul: The False Apostle by Kobojunkie: 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
Benfaco:
The love of God for us
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
When Adam sinned, he lost the direct access he initially had with God. (Genesis 3) God decided to send his only begotten son (Jesus) to pay the price for our sins on the cross of calvary because of his love for us. When Christ resurrected, he restored all privileges that we once had and brought redemption to us all. All we need is to believe that he died for our sin and has once again granted us direct access with God. No longer through an intermediary! (Mathew 27:50-53).

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

If our earthly parents care so much for us, how much more our father in heaven! (Luke 11:11-13). God’s love for us is infinite. He has promised to supply all our needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philipians 4:19)
God's Love for mankind in Jesus Christ belongs to those who are become Righteous - John 15 vs 9 -11. It is for this reason that Jesus Christ urged you to seek first the Kingdom of God(Holiness) and God's Righteousness in order that all these things--- all the benefits and blessings of the Kingdom of God --- shall be added unto you. What that statement means is that prior to becoming approved of God's righteousness by God Himself, you will continue to lack the fullness of God's Love. undecided
Re: Paul: The False Apostle by Kobojunkie: 1:27pm On Jun 03, 2023
hashtagged:
■ Peters trance in the book of acts, what so ever the lord has sanctified is clean thus even the gentiles can become children of God If they believe. This corlineous who was an Italian and his house hold were worthy of being called children of God and he poured his spirit upon them.
Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism but accepts from every nation the one who fears him and does what is right.
Acts 10:34‭-‬35 NIV
■ Never dare call the lord a liar, for every word of God proves true. Heavens and earth shall pass away but his words shall never pass, the same God spoke through the prophets of old testament and spoke through Jesus Peter and Paul. He does not contradict himself. In the old testament God made a covenant with Israel and Judah. In the new testament the same God revealed to the apostles that whomever the lord has made clean is clean. And we are saved by the blood of jesus
1. But Cornelius though an Italian was clearly an Israelite as well. This as made clear right there in the same passages you quoted from? undecided

2. I am not the one here who tags God as liar here. Rather it is you who do so by assuming a loophole exits besides that which God had in fact decreed throughout His prophets and proclaimed even by Jesus Christ. undecided

If you really believe God does not contradict Himself them why do you quote verses out of context to insist that He indeed did contradict Himself? Again, you are the one who keeps presenting God as liar by your attempts against His Truth. undecided
Re: Paul: The False Apostle by hashtagged(m): 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Let me get this straight then. Are you actually saying that even though the same Jesus Christ during the course of that very same conversation made clear that it was impossible to be saved without being born-again -- born of water AND born of Spirit--- you believe He, Jesus Christ on fact lied?. undecided

2. You seem to think that lifting verses out of context, you are able to declare yourself above God Himself...is that it? undecided

3. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked that is what you think righteousness is? shocked shocked shocked shocked Are you again here insinuating that Jesus Christ was wrong in urging you to seek the Kingdom of God(holiness) and then God's righteousness before you can have access to the blessings and rewards of the Kingdom of God? undecided

1)Where have I said that you can be saved without baptism? Bring the specific quote where I said so?
Jesus said you have to be baptised by water and of the spirit to be saved. I said our sins are forgiven and we are cleansed through the blood of the lamb.

I accept every single portion of the scriptures as life, I won't cherry pick. Why did you then ignore what I said about the blood and insinuate that I called the lord a liar?
Is it that you deny the fact that our sins cannot be saved by the blood of Jesus?

3) Seek the kingdom of God and his righteousness, the kingdom of God we seek is his words, his spirit and his presence. How can you seek a kingdom if you don't know yourself if you are worthy to be there?

Drop all these void carnal form of arguements and let us devulge ourselves in the scriptures. We are not arguing to win we are arguing to enlighten ourselves so our fathers name may be glorified
Re: Paul: The False Apostle by hashtagged(m): 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. But Cornelius though an Italian was clearly an Israelite as well. This as made clear right there in the same passages you quoted from? undecided

2. I am not the one here who tags God as liar here. Rather it is you who do so by assuming a loophole exits besides that which God had in fact decreed throughout His prophets and proclaimed even by Jesus Christ. undecided

If you really believe God does not contradict Himself them why do you quote verses out of context to insist that He indeed did contradict Himself? Again, you are the one who keeps presenting God as liar by your attempts against His Truth. undecided

1) so Italians are Israelites? How is that possible, Italians were romans. Read the book of acts all over again

2) there is no loop hole in the Bible, God's words are marvelous, every aspect of his words is a testimony of the next one. When you read the Bible ask the holy spirit to guide you. Jesus left him with us for this reason.
Can you quote anywhere I have said anything other than what the lord has revealed through his scriptures?, If there is I want to know so I can make amends

3) where did I say the lord contradict himself, pls quote is so I can see my errors
Re: Paul: The False Apostle by Kobojunkie: 1:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
hashtagged:
1)Where have I said that you can be saved without baptism? Bring the specific quote where I said so?
Jesus said you have to be baptised by water and of the spirit to be saved. I said our sins are forgiven and we are cleansed through the blood of the lamb.
■ I accept every single portion of the scriptures as life, I won't cherry pick. Why did you then ignore what I said about the blood and insinuate that I called the lord a liar?
Is it that you deny the fact that our sins cannot be saved by the blood of Jesus?

3) Seek the kingdom of God and his righteousness, the kingdom of God we seek is his words, his spirit and his presence. How can you seek a kingdom if you don't know yourself if you are worthy to be there?
Drop all these void carnal form of arguements and let us devulge ourselves in the scriptures. We are not arguing to win we are arguing to enlighten ourselves so our fathers name may be glorified
1. So you do agree with Jesus Christ then that a mere confession does not get you saved but rather you have to be born-again in order to be saved --- the only way--- from the condemnation of sin aka Death? undecided

2. According to Jesus Christ, the Passover lamb Himself, His blood is meant to render True Life to those who drink it - John 6 vs 35 - 57. Jesus Christ didn't however state that you cannot be born-again without first drinking His blood though. Redemption from sin itself is separate from salvation from the curse of sin aka Death. undecided

3. Jesus Christ instead said that it is only through continuous submission and obedience of His teachings and commandments that one is then set free by the Truth from slavery to sin to become a holy worthy vessel for the Spirit of Truth to live inside of -- John 8 vs 31 - 38. . undecided
Re: Paul: The False Apostle by Kobojunkie: 1:51pm On Jun 03, 2023
hashtagged:
1) so Italians are Israelites? How is that possible, Italians were romans. Read the book of acts all over again
2) there is no loop hole in the Bible, God's words are marvelous, every aspect of his words is a testimony of the next one. When you read the Bible ask the holy spirit to guide you. Jesus left him with us for this reason.
Can you quote anywhere I have said anything other than what the lord has revealed through his scriptures?, If there is I want to know so I can make amends
3) where did I say the lord contradict himself, pls quote is so I can see my errors
1. Italians are not Israelites,however, Cornelius, the Italian, was also an Israelite. undecided

2. Leave the Holy-Spirit-red-herring to the side and focus. undecided

There are indeed no loopholes in scripture however your refusal to accept thar decreed by God Himself only to assert your wisdom over His suggests that there are. Basically, God lied and your words are proof of this --- that is pretty much your argument. undecided

3. You say it with every claim you make AGAINST that which God Himself decreed. undecided
Re: Paul: The False Apostle by hashtagged(m): 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. So you do agree with Jesus Christ then that a mere confession does not get you saved but rather you have to be born-again in order to be saved --- the only way--- from the condemnation of sin aka Death? undecided

2. According to Jesus Christ, the Passover lamb Himself, His blood is meant to render True Life to those who drink it - John 6 vs 35 - 57. Jesus Christ didn't however state that you cannot be born-again without first drinking His blood though. Redemption from sin itself is separate from salvation from the curse of sin aka Death. undecided

3. So you believe that when Jesus Christ said, "Be ye Holy even as my Father in Heaven is Holy," you believe Jesus Christ meant to see the Kingdom in Word and spirit and presence? Jesus Christ's expectation of obedience is moot? undecided

Do you have proof that you are born-again by the way? Jesus said all those who are born-again receive proof of this haven taken place. What proof were you given? undecided

1 & 2) Being born again covers everything we have been talking about. Baptism by water which is the imersion and baptism by the spirit through our faith in Jesus. Our faith in Jesus is believing we are saved by his sacrifice on the cross. Read the book of acts everyone whom converted believed they were saved by Jesus Christ and got baptised

Hebrews 9:22, informs, “almost everything is purified with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins

3) The lord said be ye holy as the heavenly father is holy
Where are we going to get that holiness or perfection, it is impossible with man? We don’t have it now, yet we can’t get to heaven if we don’t have it. That is why Christ died on the cross; He shed His blood and rose again to provide righteousness for us.

Another word is iniquity, which means to turn aside from the straight path. Isaiah said, “All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned, every one, to his own way; And the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all” Isaiah 53:6

not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit” Titus 3:5

But Isaiah even said that in the sight of God “all our righteousnesses are like filthy rags” Isaiah 64:6

We can't ourselves be holy it is impossible with man, but with God it is possible that's why Jesus died on the cross to wash our sins so we can be holy like our father in heaven.
Re: Paul: The False Apostle by Ismael97(m): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2023
hashtagged:

1 & 2) Being born again covers everything we have been talking about. Baptism by water which is the imersion and baptism by the spirit through our faith in Jesus. Our faith in Jesus is believing we are saved by his sacrifice on the cross. Read the book of acts everyone whom converted believed they were saved by Jesus Christ and got baptised

Hebrews 9:22, informs, “almost everything is purified with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness of sins

3) The lord said be ye holy as the heavenly father is holy
Where are we going to get that holiness or perfection, it is impossible with man? We don’t have it now, yet we can’t get to heaven if we don’t have it. That is why Christ died on the cross; He shed His blood and rose again to provide righteousness for us.

Another word is iniquity, which means to turn aside from the straight path. Isaiah said, “All we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned, every one, to his own way; And the Lord has laid on Him the iniquity of us all” Isaiah 53:6

not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Spirit” Titus 3:5

But Isaiah even said that in the sight of God “all our righteousnesses are like filthy rags” Isaiah 64:6

We can't ourselves be holy it is impossible with man, but with God it is possible that's why Jesus died on the cross to wash our sins so we can be holy like our father in heaven.

I've sent my details Sir. I mentioned you where u requested for it. Check ur mentions sir. Thanks
Re: Paul: The False Apostle by hashtagged(m): 2:16pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Italians are not Israelites,however, Cornelius, the Italian, was also an Israelite. undecided

2. Leave the Holy-Spirit-red-herring to the side and focus. undecided

There are indeed no loopholes in scripture however your refusal to accept thar decreed by God Himself only to assert your wisdom over His suggests that there are. Basically, God lied and your words are proof of this --- that is pretty much your argument. undecided

3. You say it with every claim you make AGAINST that which God Himself decreed. undecided

1) corlineous was a gentile it was said so in the scriptures. If he wasn't show me so I can correct my understanding

2) Leave the holy spirit how can you believe in Jesus and ask me to leave the spirit of God aside. When Jesus stated that the spirit of God he will leave with us to teach us and show us all things

3[b]). I have asked you again and again highlight and quote where I have refused to accept what God has decreed[/b] If I have done it so I can ask my father for mercy. I would dare not God said heavens and earthy pass away but his words shall never
Re: Paul: The False Apostle by hashtagged(m): 2:18pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ismael97:

I've sent my details Sir. I mentioned you where u requested for it. Check ur mentions sir. Thanks

Pls re quote it one last time, for I have not seen anywhere where I contradicted my God. I have replied the other mentions you sent
Re: Paul: The False Apostle by Ismael97(m): 2:34pm On Jun 03, 2023
hashtagged:

Pls re quote it one last time, for I have not seen anywhere where I contradicted my God. I have replied the other mentions you sent

I didn't say u contradicted your God Sir. U asked for my details so I can purchase my medicine for my baby and I have since sent it . Check your mentions sir. Thanks
Re: Paul: The False Apostle by hashtagged(m): 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
Ismael97:

I didn't say u contradicted your God Sir. U asked for my details so I can purchase my medicine for my baby and I have since sent it . Check your mentions sir. Thanks

Sorry I have seen it. Let me send, it's a little but pls manage it

1 Like

Re: Paul: The False Apostle by Ismael97(m): 2:41pm On Jun 03, 2023
hashtagged:

Sorry I have seen it. Let me send, it's a little but pls manage it

Ok Sir. Thanks
Re: Paul: The False Apostle by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2023
hashtagged:
1) corlineous was a gentile it was said so in the scriptures. If he wasn't show me so I can correct my understanding
■ God cursed and scattered His people to all the winds as a result of their sins - Deuteronomy 30 vs 1 - 6 - and a result there are those of Israel roots to be found in pretty much every tribe, every tongue and every nation of this earth, living and breeding with gentiles hence themselves Gentiles.
■ God sent Jesus Christ to gather back to His mountain at His time all those of Israel who He had scattered to the winds as He said He would- Isaiah 66 vs 18 - 25 - and Jesus Christ made this known when He declared that He came only for the lost sheep of israel(not just the Jewish tribes of Israel).
■ At that time, Peter, a Jew, harbored the idea that God cared only for the Jewish nation and not for the non-Jewish aspects of Israel that God had previously cursed and scattered among the Gentiles.
■ Cornelius was regarded as a just man — the only standard of righteousness at the time he could have been justified by was God's Old Law of Moses which, again, binds only those who are of the blood of Jacob.
■ Cornelius's charity to the poor was said to have been, by the angel, recognized by God — again the standard that his giving would have been accorded such recognization was the standard set by God in His Old Law, which, again, is binding to only those who are of the blood of Jacob - Ezekiel 18 vs 1 - 32 & Ezekiel 33 vs 9 - 20.
■ Recall, from the Gospels, that the Holy Spirit aka the Spirit of Truth is subject only to Jesus Christ. What this means is that the Spirit of Truth only reveals to the followers of Jesus Christ that which pertains to Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God — John 14 vs 25 - 27 & John 15 vs 26 - 27 & John 16 vs 4 - 15. As such since He, the Spirit of Truth was the guide who sent Peter to Cornelius, this means that Cornelius was definitely not a dog — a non-Israelite — but instead of Israelite roots since Peter gave that which is Holy to him, Cornelius. Jesus Christ, in Matthew 7 vs 6, instructed His followers not to give that which are Holy to the dogs, dogs being a reference for those who are not of the House of Israel - Matthew 15 vs 20 - 26. undecided
■ Lastly, Cornelius became born-again after he was baptized by Peter— given that Jesus Christ was sent by the Father only to those who are of the blood of Jacob, Cornelius had to have been an Israelite for him to have been granted entry into the Kingdom of God. undecided
Re: Paul: The False Apostle by Kobojunkie: 3:39pm On Jun 03, 2023
hashtagged:
2) Leave the holy spirit how can you believe in Jesus and ask me to leave the spirit of God aside. When Jesus stated that the spirit of God he will leave with us to teach us and show us all things
3[b]). I have asked you again and again highlight and quote where I have refused to accept what God has decreed[/b] If I have done it so I can ask my father for mercy. I would dare not God said heavens and earthy pass away but his words shall never
2. According to Jesus Christ, it is only those who are already become holy — those who are no longer of the world — that can partake of the Holy Spirit - John 14 vs 15 - 26 & John 15 vs 26 - 27 & John 16 vs 4 - 16. The "another" Helper's duty is to those who are Holy and on their way to being righteous or already approved Righteous by God, this after reaching the first milestone on the path to seeking first the Kingdom of God (Holiness) and then God's righteousness. And as such, He — the Spirit of Truth— is beyond the scope of this here discussion so best to leave Him out of it. undecided

3. You refuse to accept that God sent His Son Jesus Christ only to the Lost sheep of Israel - Matthew 15 vs 22 - 24 - just as jesus Christ Himself said He was. undecided
Re: Paul: The False Apostle by hashtagged(m): 3:44pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
■ God cursed and scattered His people to all the winds as a result of their sins - Deuteronomy 30 vs 1 - 6 - and a result there are those of Israel roots to be found in pretty much every tribe, every tongue and every nation of this earth, living and breeding with gentiles hence themselves Gentiles.
■ God sent Jesus Christ to gather back to His mountain at His time all those of Israel who He had scattered to the winds as He said He would- Isaiah 66 vs 18 - 25 - and Jesus Christ made this known when He declared that He came only for the lost sheep of israel(not just the Jewish tribes of Israel).
■ At that time, Peter, a Jew, harbored the idea that God cared only for the Jewish nation and not for the non-Jewish aspects of Israel that God had previously cursed and scattered among the Gentiles.
■ Cornelius was regarded as a just man — the only standard of righteousness at the time he could have been justified by was God's Old Law of Moses which, again, binds only those who are of the blood of Jacob.
■ Cornelius's charity to the poor was said to have been, by the angel, recognized by God — again the standard that his giving would have been accorded such recognization was the standard set by God in His Old Law, which, again, is binding to only those who are of the blood of Jacob - Ezekiel 18 vs 1 - 32 & Ezekiel 33 vs 9 - 20.
■ Recall, from the Gospels, that the Holy Spirit aka the Spirit of Truth is subject only to Jesus Christ. What this means is that the Spirit of Truth only reveals to the followers of Jesus Christ that which pertains to Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God — John 14 vs 25 - 27 & John 15 vs 26 - 27 & John 16 vs 4 - 15. As such since He, the Spirit of Truth was the guide who sent Peter to Cornelius, this means that Cornelius was definitely not a dog — a non-Israelite — but instead of Israelite roots since Peter gave that which is Holy to him, Cornelius. Jesus Christ, in Matthew 7 vs 6, instructed His followers not to give that which are Holy to the dogs, dogs being a reference for those who are not of the House of Israel - Matthew 15 vs 20 - 26. undecided
■ Lastly, Cornelius became born-again after he was baptized by Peter— given that Jesus Christ was sent by the Father only to those who are of the blood of Jacob, Cornelius had to have been an Israelite for him to have been granted entry into the Kingdom of God. undecided

1)All this write up and you still failed to prove corlineous was not a gentile.
In fact the only thin mentioned about corlineous was that he was an Italian and a gentile.

Apart from corlineous we also have gentiles like the Ethiopian enuch who received baptism.

2) And what you write about gentiles being Jews in different places not being Israel holds no water. Because when Paul went as far as Rome, Athens and even close to Persia and all Jews there were referred to as Jews not gentiles
Re: Paul: The False Apostle by hashtagged(m): 3:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
Kobojunkie:
2. According to Jesus Christ, it is only those who are already become holy — those who are no longer of the world — that can partake of the Holy Spirit - John 14 vs 15 - 26 & John 15 vs 26 - 27 & John 16 vs 4 - 16. The "another" Helper's duty is to those who are Holy and on their way to being righteous or already approved Righteous by God, this after reaching the first milestone on the path to seeking first the Kingdom of God (Holiness) and then God's righteousness. And as such, He — the Spirit of Truth— is beyond the scope of this here discussion so best to leave Him out of it. undecided

3. You refuse to accept that God sent His Son Jesus Christ only to the Lost sheep of Israel - Matthew 15 vs 22 - 24 - just as jesus Christ Himself said He was. undecided

You are going in circles without no clear point or backing by the scriptures.

Then again I have never denied Jesus Christ so don't put words in my mouth, my quotes have never done that.

If you have decide to understand the gospel by your own means and not by the guide of the spirit you would have your reward. I see no need in continuing this conversation. Have a good day
Re: Paul: The False Apostle by Kobojunkie: 3:51pm On Jun 03, 2023
hashtagged:
1)All this write up and you still failed to prove corlineous was not a gentile. In fact the only thin mentioned about corlineous was that he was an Italian and a gentile.
■ Apart from corlineous we also have gentiles like the Ethiopian enuch who received baptism.
2) And what you write about gentiles being Jews in different places not being Israel holds no water. Because when Paul went as far as Rome, Athens and even close to Persia and all Jews there were referred to as Jews not gentiles
1. You never read that passage for yourself, did you? I suggest you do since a lot was revealed about the person of cornelius coupled with the fact that he had a vision, something God said He would pour out on the sons and daughters of Israel towards the end - Joel 2 vs 28 - 33 - an event proclaimed by Peter to have arrived on the day of Pentecost. Cornelius was most definitely an Israelite for that to have happened to him. undecided

2. The Eunuch who went to worship in Jerusalem had to have been an Israelite to be allowed into the temple, to begin with. undecided

3. The original Nation of Israel was divided after the time of Solomon into two nations — the Nation of Israel and the Nation of Judah. Jews were Israelites of the Nation of Judah — of the tribes of Judah, Levite, and Benjamin. Those referred to as Gentiles at the time of Paul were rather the Israelites from the Nation of Israel. If you paid close attention, you would note that there was no Nation of Israel at the time in question. This was because God had cursed and scattered the Nation of Israel almost 600 years prior, rendering them Gentiles to the rest of Israel — the Nation of Judah. undecided
Re: Paul: The False Apostle by Kobojunkie: 4:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
hashtagged:
■ You are going in circles without no clear point or backing by the scriptures.
■ Then again I have never denied Jesus Christ so don't put words in my mouth, my quotes have never done that. If you have decide to understand the gospel by your own means and not by the guide of the spirit you would have your reward. I see no need in continuing this conversation. Have a good day
1. Do you mean all those scriptural references which clearly refute your claims are in error or something? undecided

2. Look, Jesus Christ said that those who follow Him Trust and obey His teachings and commandments. You clearly don't accept His teaching that He was sent only to the Lost sheep of Israel - Matthew 15 vs 22 - 24 - meaning you don't trust Him. undecided
Re: Paul: The False Apostle by Kobojunkie: 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
herlecks:
Devils really hate Paul.
Devils also love using Paul to trade their many special interpretation lies which they hide behind the name of God, the craft your pastors and mogs are known for. undecided
Re: Paul: The False Apostle by Kobojunkie: 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2023
deScifa:
Paul's claims of apostleship
■ Paul was not at all shy about calling himself an apostle. In fact, in nine out of thirteen of his books, he introduces himself as an apostle of Jesus, and in each case states in some way that his apostleship is by heavenly decree.
■ Here is the question. Should we automatically believe the testimony of a person who makes grandiose claims about themselves when all we have for confirmation of their claim is little more than their word and maybe a statement or two from their best friend? If so, then we should likewise confirm those like Jim Jones and David Koresh. Unless there is obvious corroborative evidence to support such claims, all of them should be taken with a very large grain of salt.
■ Unlike Paul, a true prophet or apostle does not have to go to such extraordinary lengths to convince the world they are who they say they are. Even Jesus said that if he alone bore witness of himself, his witness was invalid. John 5:31 And of all the people who shouldn't need to have others testify on their behalf, Jesus was that person. Yet he had Moses, the prophets, the Psalms, John the Baptist, the Fathers voice from heaven saying, "You are My beloved Son..." and hundreds of those who witnessed his resurrection. Paul had none of these.
■ Though in his conceit, he considered himself to be God's special gift to the Gentiles, and claimed for himself a prophecy that was given exclusively to Isaiah in Isaiah 49:6. "For so the Lord has commanded us: 'I have set you to be a light to the Gentiles that you should be for salvation to the ends of the earth." Acts 13:47
1. An apostle is any follower of Jesus Christ sent by God into the world to broadcast His Gospel —God's New Covenant and Law in the Kingdom of God — to the Lost Sheep of Isreal. All followers of Jesus Christ are called to do exactly that, and as such Paul was an apostle. undecided

2. Therein lies the problem. Jesus Christ said the only way to judge whether one belongs to Him or not is by examining his or her fruits. Attempting to judge Paul by his so-called testimony is against Jesus Christ who never asked anyone to do any such in His name. The testimonies are meaningless stories but it seems those in the religion of Christianity hang so much credibility on the meaningless rather on that which Jesus Christ taught of worth — the fruits that a one who claims to be of Him bears. undecided

3. Jesus Christ never said it is a sin for one who belongs to Him to proclaim his stance as Paul did, so you castigate him out of spite and not of truth. As a matter of fact, by continually proclaiming himself to be of Jesus Christ, what Paul did could instead be said to count towards obedience of Jesus Christ who said all those who belong to Him would not deny Him and would proclaim Him any chance they get. undecided

4. It wasn't conceit at all. As a matter of fact, all followers of Jesus Christ are in fact meant to be lights to those in the world. Jesus Christ made this known in His sermon on the Mount. So, to cast one down for proclaiming what God in fact said we are all meant to do does not speak well of you instead. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out These Occultic Codes In RCCG / Christian Girls And Modesty. Whats Your Take On This? / The Spiritual Controls The Physical (16)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.