Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,994 members, 7,845,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

How Many Of You Saw Ini Edo On The Cnn? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How Many Of You Saw Ini Edo On The Cnn? (9544 Views)

CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) / Ini Edo Produces Her 1st Film / Ini Edo the Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Saw Ini Edo On The Cnn? by janetgurl: 9:37am On Aug 03, 2006
yea she is,
she's so pretty
i saw few of her films
and she look good in dem
Re: How Many Of You Saw Ini Edo On The Cnn? by mekoyo(m): 3:00pm On Aug 05, 2006
Heeeeeeeeeeee i didn't see her o what was she doing
uhm dats cool
Re: How Many Of You Saw Ini Edo On The Cnn? by ladykool(f): 11:43pm On Aug 24, 2006
hey ini u don hot so tay na cnn u don show now eh anyway thats good at least our naija actresses are coming out more now
Re: How Many Of You Saw Ini Edo On The Cnn? by momoney1(m): 12:00pm On Aug 28, 2006
they only showd a capture of one of her movie going on right here in nigeria. nothing to praise her about though na my girl, one cnn reporter was just exposing nollywood, our cheap production and how our celebrities are not taken good care of.
Re: How Many Of You Saw Ini Edo On The Cnn? by Orikinla(m): 11:05am On Sep 01, 2006
Ini Edo was looking sexy on the CNN highlights on Nollywood and she was the only Nollywood actress the CNN highlighted in their report.

Ini Edo is sexier than Genevieve Nnaji.
In fact Ini Edo should insure her booty like J-LO did. Because Ini Edo's booty is first class.

Her boobs too are better than Genevieve's boobs.

Just wait and see Ini Edo's new projects.

Sexy, sexier and sexiest!
Re: How Many Of You Saw Ini Edo On The Cnn? by ladykool(f): 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2006
@orikinla
who told u ini edo is sexier than genny ehen
go check ur brain again!
infact she aint pretty
Re: How Many Of You Saw Ini Edo On The Cnn? by chichimma(f): 11:16pm On Sep 19, 2006
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder! wink The discussion forum is not about if Ini is sexier or hotter than Gene but the fact is that Ini was on the spotlight on CNN "Inside Africa" representing Nollywood and Gene not. To my opinion she did well in her appearance on CNN. I was proud and happy to watch the report not only for Ini but the entire Nollywood industry. Do you know how many countries have access to CNN the media exposure was/is good for Nollywood. All the other things surrounding the report are not relevant. Nollywood is just like a baby and is growing, I see this as a stepping stone and more will follow.

As for the criticizing peeps, as Orikinla and others said if you do not find appearing on CNN representing a movie industry a big deal then first examine your head and then try to be on the spotlight yourself for 15 minutes on CNN representing an industry. Then I will agree with you that it is not a big deal.
ThisDumebi:

This is a land where we make the most of nothing.
I can't put my finger on what the fuss is all about.
There is no fuss but just recognition !!!!!! It is definitely something to discuss and if you don't agree, to my knowledge there are many topics you might be able to put your finger on! wink
Re: How Many Of You Saw Ini Edo On The Cnn? by trendy(f): 11:16am On Mar 14, 2007
the poster made it sound like she was granted a 2 hours interview
she was shown on a programme, that covered the Amaa (African movie Academy Award)
last year show, loll,
Re: How Many Of You Saw Ini Edo On The Cnn? by semilore4(f): 10:42am On Sep 19, 2007
going places weldone wink
Re: How Many Of You Saw Ini Edo On The Cnn? by Pepeye(f): 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2009
Orikinla:

Ini Edo was looking sexy on the CNN highlights on Nollywood and she was the only Nollywood actress the CNN highlighted in their report.

Ini Edo is sexier than Genevieve Nnaji.
In fact Ini Edo should insure her booty like J-LO did. Because Ini Edo's booty is first class.

Her boobs too are better than Genevieve's boobs.

Just wait and see Ini Edo's new projects.

Sexy, sexier and sexiest!

Is this the same dude who is holding brief for Gene?? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Comedy Series By 3 Nairalanders / Jagaban Ft Selina Tested Episode 22 (the Return) / All About Mnet Tinsel:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.