Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd (3269 Views)

About Moderator (justwise) / @justwise Ba Gave Me A Free Business Class Return Ticket!: Where Should I Go? / Justwise Is Travel Section Poster Of The Year 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by alobam1: 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2014
People,

I dont know if this is the best place to put this..If not you can move it there..My Humble self is reporting justwise the moderator of the travel section to seun and to everybody..

I have being banned by justwise till 2022 for not having committed any crime.I made a comment on a thread in the travel section and he went ahead to ban me..I only shared my experience,what i do,and the general outlook about life..I did not spam anybody,I did not commit any wrong doing..I only told the world what i do without being hypocritical about it..Maybe justwise you should re-produce what i wrote here so the world can judge me..

Please justwise,whenever you see this,Kindly unban me..I would appreciate it..

Thanks
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2014
Hian!

1 Like

Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
Musiwa is that you? grin
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by arewafederation: 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
Oya Mr.Justwise, come and defend yourself in the court of public opinion let's know whether to praise or bash you. angrygrin
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 01, 2014
arewafederation: Oya Mr.Justwise, come and defend yourself in the court of public opinion let's know whether to praise or bash you. angrygrin
I blame Jonathan tongue
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by justwise(m): 4:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
alobam1: Hmmmmmmmmmm...I do not support you travelling abroad without making good research..You dont pick money from the streets in Europe and America..I dont support travelling on a tourists visa on the sole aim of hustling,Nbaa,lailai..When you want to travel,go as a legal immigrant and not as an inlegal immigrant..Go to a country that is far better than Nigeria,where your prospects of making it with Hard-work is guaranteed..The only countries i can go to hustle is America and Canada,others would just be on Holidays

To Safarigirl,the OP and Co,Nigeria is only meant for the Rich.Is that the type of country you want to live in?Where you are only respected when you are rich and others are looked on as dirt..Am going to share my little experience living in a country like this to you...

Please Justwise,dont hide my post..Am an internet scammer,yes,and i make an average of nothing less than 250,000naira in a month.And am below 30..How many Oga's make as much as that in a Month?The Oga's that make that much are so proud,you'll think na them get the whole world..In my former house where i spent just 5months,I was more or less worshipped like a demi-god,My pastor Land-lord respected me more than anything despite the fact that he knew i was into internet scam..Do you think it's easy to make it in this country?Talk is cheap,very cheap..I have lots of mates we finished school together,that still lives with their Parents.still being fed by their parents,yet they where boasting when they where in school that they dont take any job that offers them less than 150,000naira.I just dey yimmu to them..and now here we are

My dear,Show me one or two people that made it legally in this country,and i will show you those who have made it inlegally and turned it to legal-business..Cos that is what am gunning for..

Our country,is only between the Rich and the Poor which should not be so.The problem with Nigerians is they dont realize that when you have a 9-5Job that takes care of your bills,can send your kids to good schools,drive a decent car and pay taxas,then you should be okay..And that is what they have in Europe and America and which is missing in our dear country Nigeria..

May God bless the Federal republic of Nigeria...

You are not needed in travel section, i don't moderate that section for people with questionable character, i can't stop you from scamming people outside that section but you are not needed there.

Your previous ID was banned because you were using it to solicit for victims then you came up with this current ID to continue boasting about your crime spree.

8 Likes

Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by arewafederation: 5:04pm On Oct 01, 2014
barcanista: I blame Jonathan tongue

I blame APC tongue

You can only blame Jona for bringing facebook and Nairaland to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by lanrexdo(m): 5:07pm On Oct 01, 2014
Case Closed!
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by Lucasbalo(m): 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2014
If it's true that the OP is scamming people, the ban is justified. Tired of people taking advantage of others .
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 01, 2014
arewafederation:

I blame APC tongue

You can only blame Jona for bringing facebook and Nairaland to Nigeria.
That's why I blame Jonatthan. He brought Nairaland to Nigeria but can't manage what he brought. He's very incompetent to be fair to him
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2014
justwise:

You are not needed in travel section, i don't moderate that section for people with questionable character, i can't stop you from scamming people outside that section but you are not needed there.

Your previous ID was banned because you were using it to solicit for victims then you came up with this current ID to continue boasting about your crime spree.
You did well bro! More condom to your wallet grin

2 Likes

Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by SirAweezy(m): 5:26pm On Oct 01, 2014
Pls can you ban that guy from the entire forum for life! undecided

My friend alobam1 or what do yo call your self.. You earn 250k scaming people per month and you still think you are rich.. My friend you are still far below the line.. Pls earn decently and justify your living. 250 is seriously a change if you can think decently with your scaming brain.
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by Idumose(m): 5:29pm On Oct 01, 2014
At original poster,so you see nothing wrong in scamming people eh?

By banning you for 8years,justwise was just being lenient to you.

These are the kind of folks giving nigeria bad name.May you remain banned
until them and perhaps you might turn a new leaf and be a good citizen.

[size=21pt]stop scamming people of their hard earned money.

The kirikiri prison that you are about to enter is doing press up
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by arewafederation: 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
barcanista: That's why I blame Jonatthan. He brought Nairaland to Nigeria but can't manage what he brought. He's very incompetent to be fair to him

Abeg allow Papa Jonathan. He has tried.
When will APC bring twitter to Nigeria?

God bless Nigeria...
God bless GEJ....

GEJ till 20.... tongue
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by arewafederation: 5:35pm On Oct 01, 2014
For all of you commending Justwise, me think otherwise. The op may have questinable character, but he did not violate any of nairaland rules.

1 Like

Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
Justwise- banning nairalanders since 1897!

Abeg make una carry una wahala comot for my face!!

grin angry
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by pesty100(m): 5:42pm On Oct 01, 2014
arewafederation: For all of you commending Justwise, me think otherwise. The op may have questinable character, but he did not violate any of nairaland rules.
I think being a scammer is against nairaland rules
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by arewafederation: 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2014
pesty100: I think being a scammer is against nairaland rules

Rule number what?
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by pesty100(m): 5:45pm On Oct 01, 2014
arewafederation:

Rule number what?
rule 9

1 Like

Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:53pm On Oct 01, 2014
Idumose my friend happy independence cheesy
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by alobam1: 5:54pm On Oct 01, 2014
Thank you arewafederation for not being sentimental..God bless you..Most of you blaming me are nothing but Hypocrites..I said something that has to do with the topic of discussion that day..I quote a part here "Our country,is only between the Rich and the Poor which should not be so.The problem with Nigerians is they dont realize that when you have a 9-5Job that takes care of your bills,can send your kids to good schools,drive a decent car and pay taxas,then you should be okay..And that is what they have in Europe and America and which is missing in our dear country Nigeria" Why is nobody saying anything about that quote except to attack the messenger...

If and If any of you have being in the shoes of millions of youths nationwide,you will feel their pain..Things are hard in our country,and i used myself as a case-study..A country where all we worship is MONEY,MONEY,and MONEY..Do you think am happy being into Scam?Do you think i love it?

I explained myself so that others would use me as a case-study..I never said anybody should contact me or something,I never did..Nigeria is in Shambles that is why people just travel abroad blindly..Most of you people in Diaspora,Can you ever say you did not dip your hand into a fraudulent activity while abroad?or you never over-stayed your visa for once?If you that,you have committed a crime too..So nobody should come here and start claiming holier than thou.Am not surprised though,This is Nigeria,where everybody is nothing but an Hypocrite..

God Bless the Federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:56pm On Oct 01, 2014
pesty100: rule 9
9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g fraud, piracy, and spreading malware.

He still hasn't broken any rule because he didn't consent to the fact of scamming people on/with Nairaland, but I still support him being banned!
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by Idumose(m): 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Idumose my friend happy independence cheesy
I wish you the same
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by donphilopus: 6:05pm On Oct 01, 2014
Idumose: [size=21pt]The kirikiri prison that you are about to enter is doing press up [/size]

grin cheesy tongue!
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 01, 2014
Justwise did well. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by Obinoscopy(m): 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2014
arewafederation: For all of you commending Justwise, me think otherwise. The op may have questinable character, but he did not violate any of nairaland rules.
Yes he violated rule 9 by promoting Fraud on the forum. I think he deserves a forum-wide ban.
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 01, 2014
OP, if you don't shut up e, I will shut it for you.

Petty scammer!!

1 Like

Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by Oklander: 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2014
justwise:

I would advice you increase the ban to 2050!!!

3 Likes

Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by arewafederation: 7:25pm On Oct 01, 2014
Obinoscopy: Yes he violated rule 9 by promoting Fraud on the forum. I think he deserves a forum-wide ban.
pesty100: rule 9

" 9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g fraud, piracy, and spreading malware.

I honestly do not see how he broke this rule from his post.

@alobam1, whatever economic hardship being faced by the youths is not a justification of being a scammer. There are lots of legit ways of earning a good living without endulging into such criminal activities and contributing your own quota to the decay of the country.

If you think you are enriching yourself by scamming on others, think of ripple effects it has on the victims and their dependants.
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by alobam1: 7:31pm On Oct 01, 2014
arewafederation:

" 9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g fraud, piracy, and spreading malware.

I honestly do not see how he broke this rule from his post.

@alobam1, whatever economic hardship being faced by the youths is not a justification of being a scammer. There are lots of legit ways of earning a good living without endulging into such criminal activities and contributing your own quota to the decay of the country.

If you think you are enriching yourself by scamming on others, think of ripple effects it has on the victims and their dependants.

Yes,Thank you..That was why i said i am not too happy with it..But the hypocrites are getting it personal..They themselves are worse than me..Yes i can say that..Cos this is a country where everybody is damm corrupt.Where you dont trust your fellow Man yet you come on here and claim being the Holiest..

I can go ahead and open 1milion profiles,I just want the world to know i haven't done anything wrong with what i wrote...Those who are worse than me in all areas of their lives are the ones blaming me..Fucking Hypocrites..
Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by pesty100(m): 8:12pm On Oct 01, 2014
alobam1:

Yes,Thank you..That was why i said i am not too happy with it..But the hypocrites are getting it personal..They themselves are worse than me..Yes i can say that..Cos this is a country where everybody is damm corrupt.Where you dont trust your fellow Man yet you come on here and claim being the Holiest..

I can go ahead and open 1milion profiles,I just want the world to know i haven't done anything wrong with what i wrote...Those who are worse than me in all areas of their lives are the ones blaming me..Fucking Hypocrites..
this doesn't change the fact that you re a scammer and being a scammer is wrong

2 Likes

Re: Reporting Justwise To The Whole Wolrd by fourfunmi: 9:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
weldone ....i will expose your real moniker here dollyp

(1) (2)

Top 10 Most Technologically Advanced Countries In Africa / When Was The Last Time You: / Share Your Sexiest, Craziest, Funniest Or Unforgettable Experience Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.