Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Khadija Dare unvielled - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Khadija Dare unvielled (1594 Views)

Abdullahi Abubakar And Khadija Harazimi Wed (Photos) / Senate Screening Of Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim Was A Shame, Don't You Think? / Leaked Ekiti Tape: I Dare Obanikoro To Go To Court — Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khadija Dare unvielled by BishopMagic: 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
I was banned for stating the obvious that Khadija Dare, ISIS poster girl for new recruits was of Yoruba descent.

Now that her identity has since been confirmed that she is actually born of Yoruba Nigerian parents, I present to you the face behind the terror veil.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-f3Wq4mI8P-E/VUmKF4em5oI/AAAAAAAAgrk/FYFqvud_nIU/s1600/nigerian%2Bwoman%2Bjoins%2Bisis.jpg[/img]

Re: Khadija Dare unvielled by BishopMagic: 10:41am On Aug 14, 2015
passingshot
omenka
midolion

and every rag head come and comment
Re: Khadija Dare unvielled by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 14, 2015
Great...what are the next steps.

1. i propose any female travelling to europe to be properly screened and tracked grin
Re: Khadija Dare unvielled by dokiOloye(m): 11:20am On Aug 14, 2015
Some ppl are really learning fast from their masters.
Dem don learn to de do almajiri.
Dem don learn how to behead,join ISIS,etc.
I de laff oo

2 Likes

Re: Khadija Dare unvielled by Jaypea98: 12:58pm On Aug 14, 2015
Oh i knew this a long time ago
Re: Khadija Dare unvielled by chrisblack: 2:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
dokiOloye:
I de laff oo
na Yoruba u see. wait when ibos join for money. mind you some yrs a go i met an Ibo Muslim missionary on my way to yola i was shocked. on interaction he told he was a missioner for an islamic sect from Iran this baffled me till today.so any person from any tribe or country can be found in isis
Re: Khadija Dare unvielled by donpope1(m): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
Na wa ooo...see beauty
Re: Khadija Dare unvielled by vicadex07(m): 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
How u forgot quickly the ibo boys that were caught supplying boko haram weapons a whike ago. No Yoruba man tribalised the incident back then...but look at you
dokiOloye:
I de laff oo
Re: Khadija Dare unvielled by dokiOloye(m): 4:01pm On Aug 14, 2015
vicadex07:
How u forgot quickly the ibo boys that were caught supplying boko haram weapons a whike ago. No Yoruba man tribalised the incident back then...but look at you
as a supplier of weapons,I can understand,he is doing it for d money.
But I don't know what som1 will gain from killing innocent ppl wen U can't eat d meat.
Re: Khadija Dare unvielled by vicadex07(m): 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
They are both supporting the same cause but least one of them is doing it with bravery and out of self convition and the other is doing it for greed and in a cowardly manner.
dokiOloye:
as a supplier of weapons,I can understand,he is doing it for d money.
But I don't know what som1 will gain from killing innocent ppl wen U can't eat d meat.
Re: Khadija Dare unvielled by dokiOloye(m): 5:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
vicadex07:
They are both supporting the same cause but least one of them is doing it with bravery and out of self convition and the other is doing it for greed and in a cowardly manner.
guns don't kill people.
People kill people.

(1) (Reply)

KORO To Defect From PDP... Considering APC / Check Out Inside Saudi Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal's $400million Private Jet / 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Youths Should Not Vote For Gen Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.