Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview (28069 Views)

Epcm Engineer Limited Interview / Nigerian Bottling Company Limited Currently Recruiting - 11 July, 2015 / Oriental Food Industries Limited Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by Akin51(m): 7:56am On Oct 09, 2016
Please house,Kindly put me through likely questions one need to start preparing for.I got an invite to participate in the recruitment test coming up on Saturday 16/10/2016.
This is my first time of attending. I would like to know similar questions I should be preparing for.
Thanks you
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by donGotze(m): 8:23am On Oct 09, 2016
Akin51:
Please house,Kindly put me through likely questions one need to start preparing for.I got an invite to participate in the recruitment test coming up on Saturday 16/10/2016.
This is my first time of attending. I would like to know similar questions I should be preparing for.
Thanks you
Please, how did u apply?
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by Akin51(m): 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2016
donGotze:
Please, how did u apply?
I send my CV via Ems to there head office @ Ibadan.
kindly help me out with there assessment past questions
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by Yomexy4u1: 5:34pm On Oct 10, 2016
Email was also sent to me by contact@kuhl-cher.com. Pls house, i want to know if this mail is real or scam

Dear Applicant,
You have been invited to participate in the recruitment test for entry
level placements into Bovas & Company Limited.
Date: Saturday October 15, 2016
Time: 9am
Venue: Federal College of Education (Technical) St.Finbarrs College Road
Akoka Yaba, Lagos at the New Tetrafund Building (Block A).
Kindly come with a valid means of identification and writing material.
The use of calculators will be allowed but the use of phone calculators
will not be permitted.
Dress code is casual.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by Prinxx(m): 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2016
Please guys can anyone share a hint on what we should expect?
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by Prinxx(m): 1:30pm On Oct 11, 2016
GENO:
The interview was held on the 25th August. I have not heard anything from them... if you have heard from them let us know.
Bro, can you assist with what to expect for the assessment? Epp
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by Akin51(m): 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2016
Please we need help for what to expect for the assessment.If you have attended the assessment before kindly share. Thanks
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by ollypapi(m): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2016
the mail is damn real i am also invited...please who among u guys have attended before kindly give me clue on related questions they ask? is the math so tough
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by Odunski(m): 11:17am On Oct 17, 2016
Who has Information on when we should be expecting the success mail for those who wrote the test on Saturday 15th October
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by kmoula: 11:54am On Oct 17, 2016
i would nt mind any update too
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 18, 2016
My friend that works there never said anything to me oooo. ... chaiii! It is well.
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by Aywydc: 8:43pm On Oct 20, 2016
everyone that did d test on Saturday must have gotten a mail last night
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by noblegasdacuba: 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
Please is any one here that went for bovas interview on the 24th of this month? I just want to know if anyone has been called for the next stage.
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by deeplow: 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2016
noblegasdacuba:
Please is any one here that went for bovas interview on the 24th of this month? I just want to know if anyone has been called for the next stage.

I did. I haven't been called, I don't know about other people.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by noblegasdacuba: 7:29am On Nov 05, 2016
deeplow:

I did. I haven't been called, I don't know about other people.
Please let us know if u hear anything. Thanks
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by tunderoyal(m): 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2016
Tunderoyal(m): Please house, has anyone been called for the next stage of the interview. Kindly update me.
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by tunderoyal(m): 7:29am On Nov 19, 2016
Guys have you been called for the next stage because the platform here is so bored and we aren't hearing anything.
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by tunderoyal(m): 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2016
Someone should pls go check his mail. The management has schedule the final interview for Dec 5, 2016.
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by Optimist4life: 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
Pls what is the time for the Interview? Anyone in the house
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 13, 2016
Pls guyz in the house, I heard they recruit every year. If there are job openings pls alert me. Pls
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by tunderoyal(m): 6:48pm On Feb 04, 2017
hello house, is it true that the management will as well send a message if u are not qualify for the last interview.
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by davide470(m): 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2017
Lollmaolol
PrettySandra

Do you guys need a room to sort out your differences? undecided
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by lollmaolol(m): 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
davide470:
Lollmaolol
PrettySandra

@davide470 Trust me, I always like to go by the rules, it could be frustrating when innocent unemployed youths are wasting transportation fare to these GNLD people.

Most will find out when they get there, I have been their @PrettySandra victim once and that was my last money.

Hence, my anger at her, i wont do that again david. Thanks for coming in
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by tunderoyal(m): 9:43am On Feb 06, 2017
Hello house, I heard from a reliable source that seventeen out of those that came for the first interview in Lagos at Victoria Island has been called for the second interview but don't know if there still hope for the rest of us.
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by PrettySandra(f): 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
davide470:
Lollmaolol
PrettySandra

I hate it when people don't read and understand first before jumping into conclusions based on some unbridled emotional tendencies. The nigga isn't the only victim. I have been a victim time and again and was told I could verify purported invitations like the kind I uploaded on the thread. I simply needed review and not to be lambasted and called a fool. I apologize to the op of this thread anyways. But lets learn not to transmit our deep-seated frustrations and aggression at the slightest tip. Maybe a descent manner of approach would have been better.
Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by lollmaolol(m): 4:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
PrettySandra:

I hate it when people don't read and understand first before jumping into conclusions based on some unbridled emotional tendencies. The nigga isn't the only victim. I have been a victim time and again and was told I could verify purported invitations like the kind I uploaded on the thread. I simply needed review and not to be lambasted and called a fool. I apologize to the op of this thread anyways. But lets learn not to transmit our deep-seated frustrations and aggression at the slightest tip. Maybe a descent manner of approach would have been better.

We are cool Sandra, trust your day is going as planned

Thanks davide470 for your dispute resolution.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Clue(s) On Bovas Group Of Company Limited Interview by megajoy14(m): 11:23am On Jun 05, 2017
Hello, please what is the assessment test like?
Kindly help a first timer.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Total Aptitude Test / New Federal Government Job And IPPIS Issue / What You Must Know About DPR Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.