Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Epcm Engineer Limited Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Epcm Engineer Limited Interview (13212 Views)

Signal Alliance Limited : Interview Process, Work Conditions & Salary / EPCM Engineers LIMITED Graduate Invite For TEST / Graduate Trainee Engineers Recruitment At EPCM Engineers Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by great664(m): 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
Dear Applicant,

Pursuant to your application for the position of *******, you are hereby invited to a corporate recruitment test/interview scheduled as follows:

Date: Saturday, January 23, 2016
Time: 10 AM Prompt
Venue: No 4, Tabuko-Gere Close, Olawale Bakare Estate, Agungi, Lekki-Ajah Expressway, Lagos.

Attached is a Map of Venue for easy location.

*Please communicate your availability before the due date.

For clarification, call: 0802**********

Thank you.

Best regards,

Human Resources,
EPCM ENGINEERS LIMITED
CO-116 Complex, Agungi, Lekki, Lagos.

Please who has valid info... I smell GNLD
The email I use to apply was humanresources@epcmengineers.com but the invite came with humanresources.epcm@gmail.com and not the company site, Please help clarify . Thanks
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by oluwaseungbenga: 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
wen did u apply?dont tink is a scam ooo
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by Udochee(m): 3:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
how come every interview text suddenly looks like 'gnld'..this invite is even detailed enough for you to clear your doubts

1 Like

Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by correctyourself(m): 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
great664:
Dear Applicant,

Pursuant to your application for the position of Account Clerk, you are hereby invited to a corporate recruitment test/interview scheduled as follows:

Venue: No 4, Tabuko-Gere Close, Olawale Bakare Estate, Agungi, Lekki-Ajah Expressway, Lagos.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Human Resources,
EPCM ENGINEERS LIMITED

*P.S: Come along with your writing materials, a valid ID Card and a printed copy of this page.

The email I use to apply was humanresources@epcmengineers.com but the invite came with humanresources.epcm@gmail.com and not the company site, Please help clarify . Thanks

This real and you better go prepare yourself before you miss this opportunity.
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by debbie(f): 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
Everything now smells like Gnld, what happens to researching and knowing more online about the company. We want every info to be give or where u expecting another opinion. .....to be told its scam?
Go and prepare,don't even think you are the only one invited...a lot of guys are interested in this same opportunity.
Cheers

1 Like

Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by karleone(m): 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
great664:
Dear Applicant,

Pursuant to your application for the position of Account Clerk, you are hereby invited to a corporate recruitment test/interview scheduled as follows:

Thank you.

Best regards,

Human Resources,
EPCM ENGINEERS LIMITED

*P.S: Come along with your writing materials, a valid ID Card and a printed copy of this page.

I got same but I'm far far far away from Lagos ryt now (East to be precise).
Don't know if I'll make it. The invite came so sudden.
Are you based in Lagos?
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by great664(m): 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
Udochee, Did you check the bolded part? The address when I Google it even on NL did not have anything to do with EPCM also the email use to send the invite too was @gmail. This gnld guys are wiser now and a firm was send to be filled too after sending CV.

@Debbie its so sudden too just like them, Invite today interview tomorrow "

Have one tomorrow by 10 too now this though I prefer this one that's why I want more info.
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by Yeahreen(m): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
Chaii, ur village pple are afta you. Dis is hw u gonna miss a great opportunity... cry cry
great664:
Udochee, Did you check the bolded part? The address when I Google it even on NL did not have anything to do with EPCM also the email use to send the invite too was @gmail. This gnld guys are wiser now and a firm was send to be filled too after sending CV
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by oshdam2015: 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
great664:
Dear Applicant,

Thank you.

Best regards,

Human Resources,
EPCM ENGINEERS LIMITED

The company is real. I was once there. The only thing is that their job test no be for here... Na die. But it's not insurmountable. The company is a good one.

1 Like

Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by great664(m): 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
Yeahreen:
Chaii, ur village pple are afta you. Dis is hw u gonna miss a great opportunity... cry cry
grin grin grin Funny you, I never said I won't go o, and village people nor fit hold me so thanks... Just considering the distance
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by great664(m): 4:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
oshdam2015:

The company is real. I was once there. The only thing is that their job test no be for here... Na die. But it's not insurmountable. The company is a good one.
any idea on area to concentrate pls
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by E383: 4:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
great664:
Udochee, Did you check the bolded part? The address when I Google it even on NL did not have anything to do with EPCM also the email use to send the invite too was @gmail. This gnld guys are wiser now and a firm was send to be filled too after sending CV.

@Debbie its so sudden too just like them, Invite today interview tomorrow "

Have one tomorrow by 10 too now this though I prefer this one that's why I want more info.

Oga or madam if you know you don't have a job, you better go and wash your suit or dry clean it, polish your shoes and start preparing to attend that interview.

I know this company very well and their recruitment is usually very sharp. That venue is their annex office where they train engineers.

I wish you well.

1 Like

Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by ksstroud: 4:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
great664:

Concentrate on
1) Your field
2)How versatile you are...
All the best

1 Like

Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by oshdam2015: 4:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
great664:
GMAT. The foreign type o.

1 Like

Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by lantessy(m): 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
great664:
o
Depending on the position you applied for... For graduate trainee
Prépare for IQ test, psychometric diagrammatic test, psychometric abstract reasoning, arithmetic reasoning (indiabix), verbal reasoning (indiabix), numerical reasoning (practice cube and dice test)
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by anticent(m): 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
What else do you need to see. You dont need to read it from the bible to know this is authentic. If ever in doubt,google is your friend.
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by 1dorzine(m): 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2016
abeg shey person fit gate crash
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by profeoo(m): 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2016
ksstroud:

Concentrate on
1) Your field
2)How versatile you are...
All the best
pls can one gatecrash?
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by ksstroud: 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
profeoo:
pls can one gatecrash?

Epcm gate is not crashable...
But who knows, you may break the jinx...
Plus the boss there loves peeps that pull stunts, you might be lucky to have your day, if agungi, lekki is not far from your abode.
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by profeoo(m): 10:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
ksstroud:

Plus the boss there loves peeps that pull stunts, you might be lucky to have your day, if agungi, lekki is not far from your abode.
. Tanx boss. I'm most grateful
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by teelord1(m): 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
wow EPCM, I was there November for Basic process facility design program. They treat us so well , what a good organisation I learnt a lot about piping design and facility engineering couple woth free certificate. I miss this opportunity I would have applied.
Please when did you apply OP and how?
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by TaymmyT: 9:38am On Jan 23, 2016
@graer667,

Please did they send u an applicatn form to fill on Tuesday? I was sent an app form to fill and dey requested for my grade and I fill in LowerCredit, plz do u fill in upper? Am asking this cox I havnt receive any invites, so I guess it ws bcox of my grade! May be EPCM dnt collect Lower Credit candidates! Plz what is your own grade?
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by karleone(m): 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
TaymmyT:
@graer667,

Please did they send u an applicatn form to fill on Tuesday? I was sent an app form to fill and dey requested for my grade and I fill in LowerCredit, plz do u fill in upper? Am asking this cox I havnt receive any invites, so I guess it ws bcox of my grade! May be EPCM dnt collect Lower Credit candidates! Plz what is your own grade?

The recruitment was for Second Class Upper and they meant it.

Those of us that went for the test/interview, how did it go?
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by palladin: 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
It's for real. Not glnd

Whoever needs Dragnet, SHL, Workforce PQ & Answers should check this this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2685888/myjob-mobile-app-android
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by abimbawealth(f): 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
ksstroud:

Hello you
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by ksstroud: 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2016
abimbawealth:

Hello you
Dear
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by abimbawealth(f): 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
ksstroud:

Dear
How are you?happy weekend
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by ksstroud: 10:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
abimbawealth:

How are you?happy weekend

I'm fine...
Same to you dear
No derail this dude thread o grin
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by abimbawealth(f): 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
ksstroud:

I'm fine...
Same to you dear
No derail this dude thread o grin

Ok sir, just checking on you
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by mikaj(m): 11:18am On Jan 27, 2016
lantessy:
o
Depending on the position you applied for... For graduate trainee
Prépare for IQ test, psychometric diagrammatic test, psychometric abstract reasoning, arithmetic reasoning (indiabix), verbal reasoning (indiabix), numerical reasoning (practice cube and dice test)

Bro I just got a test invite and I applied for the position of a site construction engineer. What kind of test should I expect and have you got any tips for me?
Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by lantessy(m): 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
mikaj:

Bro I just got a test invite and I applied for the position of a site construction engineer. What kind of test should I expect and have you got any tips for me?
Hi mikaj,
Their test/interview is usually divided into two sections. The first section consists of Numerical reasoning, verbal ability, diagrammatic reasoning, abstract reasoning, error detection test, and the second section is usually essay (application of engineering knowledge). For the numerical reasoning, you may need to know basic trigonometry( sin 30, tan 30, cos 60 etc ), estimation etc. Verbal ability (one word substitute, synonyms and antonyms etc). For diagrammatic test and error detection test, you may check psychometric - success website for sample questions.

http://www.indiabix.com
http://www.indiabix.com/engineering-mechanics/general-principles/
www.psychometric-success.com

I hope this would be of help. Goodluck in your interview/test

1 Like

Re: Epcm Engineer Limited Interview by Collineno: 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2016
great664:
Dear Applicant,

Pursuant to your application for the position of *******, you are hereby invited to a corporate recruitment test/interview scheduled as follows:

Thank you.

Best regards,

Human Resources,
EPCM ENGINEERS LIMITED

I also applied but didnt get any invite was it because I am a fresh graduate and inexperienced? i studied EEE really need to work with any Engineering company to break this barrier of not getting invited for interviews or test.... Any Advice for a fresh EEE graduate will be highly appreciated.. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Job Should I Go For? / Teaching Vacancy / Fastest Ways To Identify Fake (scam) Jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.