Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Help !!! Ethical Hacking - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help !!! Ethical Hacking (845 Views)

Get 2015 Ethical Hacking Ebooks / Ethical Hackers / Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help !!! Ethical Hacking by wepingtk: 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2014
I was given a seminar topic!! ethical hacking

can anyone just gimme some hint
Re: Help !!! Ethical Hacking by fattbabakay(m): 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2014
100% HINT HERE

1 Like

Re: Help !!! Ethical Hacking by Greenpastures: 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
ethical hacking is a legal aspect of hacking either for security reason, to gain popularity or for the fun of it. Those who practise this are referred to as white hat, while those who do it to cause harvoc are called the black hat. I can give you an eBook that discusses a-z of hacking. Contact me on 08053102020 to have it.
Re: Help !!! Ethical Hacking by wepingtk: 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
gimme the hint bro........ I need it badly
Re: Help !!! Ethical Hacking by wepingtk: 10:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
Greenpastures: ethical hacking is a legal aspect of hacking either for security reason, to gain popularity or for the fun of it. Those who practise this are referred to as white hat, while those who do it to cause harvoc are called the black hat. I can give you an eBook that discusses a-z of hacking. Contact me on 08053102020 to have it.

I will contact u bro
Re: Help !!! Ethical Hacking by fattbabakay(m): 10:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
Greenpastures: ethical hacking is a legal aspect of hacking either for security reason, to gain popularity or for the fun of it. Those who practise this are referred to as white hat, while those who do it to cause harvoc are called the black hat. I can give you an eBook that discusses a-z of hacking. Contact me on 08053102020 to have it.
abeg boss...I need it too...shud I whatsapp u?? Or drop ma mail?
Re: Help !!! Ethical Hacking by wepingtk: 10:58pm On Aug 19, 2014
so u r kidding me b4
Re: Help !!! Ethical Hacking by Manuelcrc(m): 11:43pm On Aug 19, 2014
I guess this should help a bit:

Ethical hacking and ethical hacker are terms that describe hacking performed to help a company or individual identify potential threats on the computer or network. An ethical hacker attempts to hack their way past the system security, finding any weak points in the security that could be exploited by other hackers. The organization uses what the ethical hacker finds to improve the system security, in an effort to minimize, if not eliminate, any potential hacker attacks.

Source: http://www.computerhope.com/jargon/e/ethihack.htm
Re: Help !!! Ethical Hacking by wepingtk: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2014
Re: Help !!! Ethical Hacking by samlexxy: 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ethical hacking is the boring part of hacking...don't waste your time.....there's no fun in it....if I were you I'd go for Black Hat hacking...learn that...nd I'm sure you r gonna be on NSA wanted list..
Re: Help !!! Ethical Hacking by wepingtk: 2:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
but dats wat dey approve for me 4 seminar

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Need Your Feedback On This Website / Please My Fellow Programmers I Need Your Advise / Be A Part Of Open Source Revolution With Oracle Training And Certification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.