Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,468 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here (34177 Views)

Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys Using BBM For Android / Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? / Abians(God's Own People) On Nairaland Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by priceless20(f): 5:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
Cutekemitola: And how would you qualified beautiful or handsome? Because I believe everyone is beautiful in there own way...
you're so right!
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Matcruz(m): 5:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
priceless20:
you're so right!
u wlc......u too also fine nw
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by quincie(m): 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!! Can i com in?
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
priceless20:
you're so right!
yes dear..ow u doing
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by ayobase(m): 7:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
where are the pictures of the handsome ladies and beautiful gentlemen......wanna match make.
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by priceless20(f): 7:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
Matcruz: u wlc......u too also fine nw
thanks
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by priceless20(f): 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
Cutekemitola: yes dear..ow u doing
i'm gud
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by mstik(f): 7:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
Matcruz: you must be a prettie gurl.....tnx 4 d like........wats d name?
Mstik cheesy
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by mstik(f): 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
Dats my ram
Its not angry
Baddestguyp: is d ram for sale?
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by kika23(f): 7:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
Hilarious human beings... Rotflmao..... Stop the discrimination oooo! Beauty is in d eyes of za beholder... Err one is beautiful... smiley smiley
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Juicysam(m): 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
kika23: Hilarious human beings... Rotflmao..... Stop the discrimination oooo! Beauty is in d eyes of za beholder... Err one is beautiful... smiley smiley
hello elegant..can I meet you?

1 Like

Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by sammieguze(m): 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
What about we the ugly ones? Marry ugly girls like us so that our ugliness can become generational?

Diaries Goooodu o
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by igbokwesampson(m): 8:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
Lol , what a thread, so what do you guy think of me? Any space for me?
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by kika23(f): 8:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
Juicysam: hello elegant..can I meet you?
grin grin grin
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
Unemployment sha.
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Danhumprey: 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
glitest:

There; Happy now? grin grin grin
Chai! Na you be that?shockedshocked

1 Like

Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 20, 2014
Danhumprey: Chai! Na you be that?shockedshocked

Yes now; Don't you see how plumpy I am?....I know you want some of that now. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Danhumprey: 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
glitest:

Yes now; Don't you see how plumpy I am?....I know you want some of that now. grin grin grin
Taaaah! That's not you,jare.angry

1 Like

Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Neldrizzy(m): 9:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
i came late......... Someone should please check ma DP.. i don't know if am ok enough 2 be called a handsome guy or not, oya over to the ladies... And pls mak sure you click LIKE..
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2014
Danhumprey: Taaaah! That's not you,jare.angry

Why now; You asked for me to post my pics, and I posted it just for you only..Why are you now claiming that isn't my pics now?....

1 Like

Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Danhumprey: 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2014
glitest:

Why now; You asked for me to post my pics, and I posted it just for you only..Why are you now claiming that isn't my pics now?....
I don't remember asking you to post your pix. Even if I did,I don't believe that the person in that pix is you. Stop lying!angry

1 Like

Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2014
Danhumprey: I don't remember asking you to post your pix. Even if I did,I don't believe that the person in that pix is you. Stop lying!angry

cry cry cry cry.....I'm deeply hurt & disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Matcruz(m): 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
mstik: Mstik cheesy
free ur ram and let me see ur prettie face
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Matcruz(m): 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
Where is Ivyy?
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Danhumprey: 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
glitest:

Really? Smh.grin

1 Like

Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 20, 2014
Danhumprey: Really? Smh.grin
Yes cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
glitest:
Yes cry cry cry cry

I missed ya pic - let me see what you have got. tongue

I'll be lurking.

1 Like

Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Kentnickole(m): 9:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
glitest:

Please
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
ayusco85:

hi comfort. wink
hello wink
ayusco85:

hi comfort. wink
hello
Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by Danhumprey: 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
glitest:
Yes cry cry cry cry
You know what? If that's really you and you are really chubby,I'm very sure you won't upload your pix!

1 Like

Re: Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here by ayusco85(m): 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
Comfort123:
hello wink
hello

Hw are u doing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Meet Krazy People Here / Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone / I am not a scammer. My encounter with a Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.