Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba (29402 Views)

Ex-speaker Na’abba Jobless Since 2003, Turns MC / Ex-speaker Na’abba Jobless Since 2003, Turns MC / Boni Haruna, Ghali Na’abba, Jide Adeniji To Feature In Jonathan’s Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 20, 2014
Oga Ghali Umar Na'Abba, please tell us how you have been surviving since then (2003). *sighs*
Re: I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba by mastengsynergy: 10:31am On Aug 20, 2014
It is interesting for Ghali Umar Na'aba to be looking for job. 2015 is here again, general election is here, A good job for our Political leaders.
Re: I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba by Jaideyone(m): 10:36am On Aug 20, 2014
babajero: Because he is not qualified to get a job, he became a speaker base on affirmative action not because he merited it.
no... it's because the jobs are not there. don't be quick to forget the immigration saga
Re: I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba by Hadone(m): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2014
Yomieluv: Former speaker jobless? What did he do with all his loot as a speaker? These people should stop all this pity stories that tickle our mentality.
HE USED THEM TO CONTEEST 4 SENATE ELECTION AND FAIL. SO BY GOD'S LOGIC, WHAT BELONG TO THE MASSES EVENTUALLY GOES BACK TO THEM WITHOUT TEARS. THE GUY NOW IN LABOUR MARKET.
Re: I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba by polarman(m): 11:07am On Aug 20, 2014
Please help me tell this man that my father has a very big farm, he can come and apply we might consider him.
Re: I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba by babestella: 11:11am On Aug 20, 2014
Yeye man, what did he do with all the billions he and his cohorts stole? He couldn't even start a business with that or what? Please I have an opening for a cleaner in my office, Na'abba can apply now. I wouldn't even employ ghali Na'abba to serve tea in my office, he could easily opinion everyone so he would be able to change figures on financial documents. He should tell his story to Ebola virus.
Re: I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba by iswallker(m): 11:30am On Aug 20, 2014
Tunjasko:

www.punchng.com/news/i-have-been-jobless-since-i-left-the-house-naabba/

Ghali is a member of the the governing council of UNAAB.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba by zubby29(m): 12:06pm On Aug 20, 2014
i guess maybe because he has not finished eating his loot
Re: I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba by jdilight(m): 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
Money is the only thing that motivate this man. This is pathetic
Re: I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba by Cannonleo(m): 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
onatisi: He can apply to the nigerian army and fight boko haram

Lol can u manage the mental and psychological torture.....abi shekau like dat e name self
Re: I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba by tsolz90(m): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
ODE;send your cv to apc e-warriors on NL..berem;demdem and co wud gladly welcome you into their cursed circle
Re: I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba by room089: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
Alhaji if what u said is nothing but truth, I 'll advice you go back to your village and appease the gods of the land. That is where your problems come from. Take time to search and find out if you oppressed any one while you were in the House; and he or she hit a hand on the ground and vowed that you will never see any good.
It is not any understandable that a former speaker will be so broke; when it was so obvious that you weren't a saint while you were in the House.
I know somebody that was a member of the House for a tenure just as you were: 1999 - 2003. He has a five star hotel in his state capital and other assets. He is still living large.
For you to be this broke is shows you have been a spendthrift.
You are hoping on God to give you a second chance, abi? You think He will you another because He created only you on earth, isn't it? You think we don't aspire and pray to be where you have been; at least to have a taste of good life even for once?
Re: I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba by born2boink(m): 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
He may apply for factory work at UAC
Re: I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba by ilotriouzAY(m): 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
Na lie jare

all dose connections

go find a fool to bobo jare
Re: I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba by comos: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
There is vacancy for mai-guard in Aso-Rock,
please kindly send your CV
Re: I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba by bigtt76(f): 2:59pm On Aug 20, 2014
Who gives a f@ck ...did you care about the unemployed youths when you were Speaker? #mtscheeeeeeeew
Re: I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba by Barthiyke(m): 3:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
BOKO Sponsor like him, lemme sit on a billion naira then we go see the difference

Let him lead fight against Boko haram instead he is comfortable in Boko friend zone
Re: I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba by InvertedHammer: 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
Yomieluv: Former speaker jobless? What did he do with all his loot as a speaker? These people should stop all this pity stories that tickle our mentality.

/
He said that he is jobless. He didn't say that he is broke.

\
Re: I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba by abbakacici: 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
why should he work, assumed he loot 1 billion as speaker which is possible. with fixed deposit he can get 10% annually thus almost 100 million year or around 8.3 million monthly without going out of his bedroom. why should open a company that he need to work almost 60 - 80 hours a week
Re: I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba by millionboi(m): 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
room089: Alhaji if what u said is nothing but truth, I 'll advice you go back to your village and appease the gods of the land. That is where your problems come from. Take time to search and find out if you oppressed any one while you were in the House; and he or she hit a hand on the ground and vowed that you will never see any good.
It is not any understandable that a former speaker will be so broke; when it was so obvious that you weren't a saint while you were in the House.
I know somebody that was a member of the House for a tenure just as you were: 1999 - 2003. He has a five star hotel in his state capital and other assets. He is still living large.
For you to be this broke is shows you have been a spendthrift.
You are hoping on God to give you a second chance, abi? You think He will you another because He created only you on earth, isn't it? You think we don't aspire and pray to be where you have been; at least to have a taste of good life even for once?
BROS calm down, d man no broke,he is jst advtizin himself 2PDP/APC 4appointment
Re: I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba by room089: 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
millionboi: BROS calm down, d man no broke,he is jst advtizin himself 2PDP/APC 4appointment

Baba I now understand better!
Thanks bro
Re: I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba by Praising200: 6:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
Governor Amosun Is Recruiting Environmental Marshal,...And O Yes Form Stil Out.
Re: I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
And so it is that 90% of nairalanders don't read the contents of a post before commenting.
Re: I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba by apolonius(m): 7:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
How can a man who had no job before his time in the House find one afterwards?smiley

Let him keep surviving on his modest loot na.
Re: I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba by kinharold(m): 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
If you have been jobless for this long; why not join them in APC.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba by henryelfhel: 9:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
he is mocking d peanut d lady receive per show
Re: I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba by Revolva(m): 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
imagine he is saying jobless...well make he go do carpenter na ..nonsense
Re: I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba by MightySparrow: 12:51am On Aug 21, 2014
What was his job before 2003?
Re: I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba by onatisi(m): 5:09am On Aug 21, 2014
wordsbase: And so it is that 90% of nairalanders don't read the contents of a post before commenting.
so u don't know?u must be a newbie on nairaland then. Just write a catchy headline and that is all ,nairaland members won't bother to read the story and the interesting aspect is they will be fighting and cUrsing each other ,when eventually a right thinking person reads the story it will be totally different from what they are even fighting on.

1 Like

Re: I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 21, 2014
onatisi: so u don't know?u must be a newbie on nairaland then. Just write a catchy headline and that is all ,nairaland members won't bother to read the story and the interesting aspect is they will be fighting and cUrsing each other ,when eventually a right thinking person reads the story it will be totally different from what they are even fighting on.
I'm not a newbie per se. But obviously younger than you are here. I know what it is like. I was just stating the obvious hoping that some would see it and tilt their comments in the right direction. That hasn't worked apparently.
Re: I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2014
DHgate and ALIEXPRESS are within reach. venture into importation bizness...
BTW what of d money you embezzled while in office, start sth with that biko.
Re: I’ve Been Jobless Since 2003 - Ghali Na’abba by lharmberry(m): 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
no mind the mumu........dont even know what to qualify him with
Neduzze5: Mtcheew! You have been jobless because you want to be jobless. Another reason why you are jobless is that as a polithiefcian, you and your fellow polithiefcins never saw it necessary to bass bills that will makes sure that industries are built to favour the citizens of the country.

It would have been better if you were jobless and equally living in penury so that you'll know what a large proportion of unemployed Nigerian youths are suffering! Mofotic mofo like you angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Scraps ‘Ministry’ Of Power - TheCable / Cameroonian Army Captures Suleiman Shehu aka Naira, Boko Haram Top Shot / Hadiza Jummai Ali Is Dead! Hameed Ali Loses Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.