Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,555 members, 7,827,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Why Is Our Cyber Cafe System Is Fading Out - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Why Is Our Cyber Cafe System Is Fading Out (735 Views)

Why Do I Have To Restart A Public/cafe System After Use / How To Hack Cyber-cafe System Time / Problems Of Cyber-cafe Computers (And Solutions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Our Cyber Cafe System Is Fading Out by osimilan(m): 9:09am On Aug 20, 2014
I remember when the cyber cafe business was one of the best business to invest into. But taking a critical look at the business, it can be noticed that the cyber cafe business is slowly fading out.
So I ask; is the cyber cafe business dying off because of the vast trend in personal technological gadgets or is it due to poor services rendered to customers by the cyber cafe operators?
What could really be the cause and what can we do to make sure we still have a good, working and profitable Cyber cafe business in Nigeria.
Please let us also get replies from those on this line of business.
Re: Why Is Our Cyber Cafe System Is Fading Out by Liamm(m): 9:30am On Aug 20, 2014
is the cyber cafe business
dying off because of the vast trend
in personal technological gadgets?
This. I think is the sole reason why cyber cafe business isn't that profitable as it were before. Lots of things have changed. Since one can now buy a cheap laptop, subscribe to any network data plan, what's the need in going to a cyber cafe? The emergence of android and windows devices into the technology market compounded the downgrade in cyber cafe business.
Re: Why Is Our Cyber Cafe System Is Fading Out by constance500: 10:27am On Aug 20, 2014
Liamm: This. I think is the sole reason why cyber cafe business isn't that profitable as it were before. Lots of things have changed. Since one can now buy a cheap laptop, subscribe to any network data plan, what's the need in going to a cyber cafe? The emergence of android and windows devices into the technology market compounded the downgrade in cyber cafe business.

DAS ALL

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

In A Simplified Way,here Is How Computer Works / Things To Consider When Buying A Used Computer / Quality ICT Training In Port Harcourt Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.