Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Recruitment Agency - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Recruitment Agency (490 Views)

I Need Beginner's Guide To Starting Recruitment Agency / Get A Job Today With The No.1 Job/recruitment Agency In WARRI/BENIN / What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIA National Intelligence Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment Agency by Freedomwryks: 11:41am On Aug 20, 2014
"No harm in trial"...seeking for a favorable job needs you to submit your CV/Resumes to 1000s of places. Because we never know which of it we will be success in. I have submitted to so many recruitment agency's, but the one that finally worked for me was BigTen, I wont say it is the 100% best, but it worked for me. you can send your cv and get it processed bigtensgroup@gmail.com. They are really helping youths and graduate who want to help themselves
Re: Recruitment Agency by mathmatica: 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2014
...So,your own job for big ten is to gather applicant resume,abi?
Re: Recruitment Agency by Freedomwryks: 6:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
nope, like to make an affirmation. its a choice u either make or mar.

(1) (Reply)

Pbplus Oil And Gas Learning Hub. / Flow Station Production Process Operations / Independence Promo On Sage 50 (peachtree) Accounting 2015, 2014 And 2013 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.