Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases (28841 Views)

Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!! / Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by piagetskinner(m): 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
This is another disturbin one oo...but y has this chukwu of a man been misleading the populace?so what happens to the Four that were dischared? that guy is an expert at telling lies o#God we de your hand
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
This is the worst nightmare for us as a nation. Just when we woke up thinking its uhuru from Ebola, five new cases are reported!
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by dedons: 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
gatiano: Like Jesus was there when GOD was creating the heavens and the earth. it will do us all good if we direct our prayers to one that really answers. GOD! THE ONE!
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by Archildao: 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
The Health Minister Debunked The Claim.So,whom Do We Beleive?
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by Sunkyphil(m): 8:37pm On Aug 20, 2014
we dnt even no wat to believe again today two test negative 2mao anoda test positive,dis minister self dey confuse person
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by condralbede(m): 8:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
CharlieMaria: Maria Health of the sick, pray for us to God
Amen and Amen ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by Tundeiab(m): 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
gatiano: Like Jesus was there when GOD was creating the heavens and the earth. it will do us all good if we direct our prayers to one that really answers. GOD! THE ONE!
Stop the BLASPHEMY. Wise people don't talk about issues they know nothing about
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by ElFenomeno1: 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
tuoyoojo: Medics protect urselves....

A very dumb cartoon posted by a daft forum member and drawn by dimwitted cartoonist!

When you catapult an injection like that, surely blood is likely to spill in all directions.... Doesn't that put other people at risk and the doctor himself?!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
This ebola sef, e be like say na "CURSE" for all human beings. Bcoz o ti sun mi. I don tire to dey hear ebola case. Oh GOD, forgive us all our sins. (Amin)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by Sunkyphil(m): 8:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sammiel: This news is fake. The minister of health has debunked the fake rumour throught his special assistant on media and publicity. Read below:
http://www.punchng.com/news/no-new-confirmed-ebola-case-health-minister/
we dnt no wat to believe again self,dis our minister delf get two mouth

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by eaglechild: 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
The way these media houses have been headlining Ebola stories is misleading.

These cases have been under surveillance all along.

Besides one new suspected case.

In any case i wonder what it will take to do confirmatory test on all the contacts.

The media needs to be CLEAR in its reportage.

The ministry of health needs to give accurate unambiguous information.
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by englishmart(m): 8:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
which maria?
Virgin Mary?

She doesn't see beyond heaven.
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by dnawah(m): 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
this one don pass maria o!na only the saviour go save us.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by goryorhal(m): 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
Una no dey bring better news come here ... Na Ebola matter una dey bring everytime... Abegi make una park well jawe
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
Jona but why.....
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by cold(m): 8:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
God why did you have to bring this plague upon us? What have we done to you? What have we done to deserve this? Have you not tormented us enough? Sigh!

Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by piagetskinner(m): 8:47pm On Aug 20, 2014
Davijunson: I see Hope. I see Nigeria overcoming this Virus. I see Ebola becoming a tin of the past...Amen. Click like if yu believe this.
I believe. but I don't need to 'like' before I do
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by ezeemilk(m): 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
Dreal1247: O God deliver this nation from ebola.
amen
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
What's all this!!!
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2014
____
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by kcsider: 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2014
Beync: I don't really get it o. All thanks to wicked sawyer
Do not blame Sawyer...... blame your wicked minister of information who runs his mouth like nsi afo osisa! he said Nigeria is prepared to handle ebola cases. Sawyer only tried to save his life based on info from Maku!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by abujamal: 8:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
the only solution to this epidemic disease is prayer
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by Jarus(m): 8:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
piagetskinner: This is another disturbin one oo...but y has this chukwu of a man been misleading the populace?so what happens to the Four that were dischared? that guy is an expert at telling lies o#God we de your hand

This news does not conflict or invalidate the earlier news on discharge of 4 survivors.
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 20, 2014
McLuhan: I declare in the name of Jesus Christ that this disease shall not have dominion over us.

I pray that all the preventive and containment measures put in place by government will prove successful, in Jesus' name.

Even if nobody in the world has ever developed immunity to this virus, I know that miracles still do happen. For that reason, I pray that our immune systems will be divinely strenthened to resist this infection, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

I commit into the hands of God all medical personnel and all caregivers who are involved in the fight against this pestilence, especially nurses, doctors, hospital workers, members of the Red Cross, Medecins San Frontieres (Doctors Without Borders), and other international NGOs whose volunteers risk their lives daily to save others. May their lives be spared in the course of this struggle, and may they and all of us find protection from this virulent disease, in Jesus' blessed name.

Just as a cure was found for small pox, for measles and for numerous other diseases that reaped yearly harvests of souls, I pray that an affordable and accessible antidote will be found, and found soon, for ebola. I pray that that cure will not be available in the developed world only, nor shall it be priced beyond the reach of the poor. May it not be termed an "experimental" drug" and locked up in the vaults of some designer laboratories in the West only to be brought out when the health of certain privileged people are threatened.

Above all, may the emergence of this disease cause all of us to reconsider the brevity of human life, to resolve to live good and caring lives while we can, and to draw closer to God, who is our only security. Amen.

amen
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
BRING OUT THE NANO SILVER angry angry angry
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by henryelfhel: 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
ebola,ebola pls go we hv suffered enough
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by gbadexy(m): 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2014
Beync: If secondary contact are testing positive, it means ebola carriers can infect others even when they are not visibly sick or displaying symptoms
you are a very observant person. Your post shed a terrifying new light on the ebola disease.
The implication is that the secondary contacts most likely got it via contact with their relatives and they couldn't have been sick before they were isolated.
It means they are giving false assurance that the disease can only be transferred during the last stage when the victim must have been ill.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by gatiano(m): 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
No one comes to the father but through my teachings that God revealed to me is what he meant. Jesus was a prophet of GOD. If you love him so much and respect him you won't mock him so badly still nailed on the cross half naked? come on! there two kinds of Jesus, the devil made up jesus and God's messager Jesus which i love so much and respect and try so much to follow his teachings or lessons.
dedons: no one comes to the father but through me(Jesus)
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by ibedun: 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
All the problems wey dey our land GOD never sabi as he go commot am

And people still dey offer prayers? Keep doing the same thing and getting the same results.

Scientists where are thou!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by Btruth: 9:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
Beync: If secondary contact are testing positive, it means ebola carriers can infect others even when they are not visibly sick or displaying symptoms
my thought as well. 'cause secondary cases are becoming so much now. Does that mean one can contact it from the secondary patient? I don't understand again ooo.....
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by Beync(f): 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
sylve11:

What is it that humanity have sown that they r now reaping? May this cup pass over us. cool
its a sign the end is drawing nearer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RRS Assists Accident Victims To Hospital In Lagos / UNIMAID Student Undergoes Successful Facial Surgery After Acid Attack / General Hospital In Orile Agege Where Patients Sleep On The Floor (exclusive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.