Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases (28942 Views)

Suspected Ebola Victim In Victoria Island Lagos (Pictures) / First Case Of Suspected Ebola Discovered In New York City, Usa!!! / Suspected Ebola Victim Detected In Surulere Lagos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by gatiano(m): 10:10pm On Aug 20, 2014
never confuse the words , man, mankind and humans, they are three different meanings entirely. GOD create MAN to create and make perfect.

since the ebola crisis, men have gone home straight to their families not the beer parlour.
since this crisis, the ladies are beginning to respect theirselves, they won't just kiss now or hug nobody.
no time for gossip again except through the internet. and many more.
what do you call that?
and obviously, to the people that lost their lives, RIP. and may GOD grant each of their families the fortitude to bear the loss and move on. May GOD protect us all, and empower us with Knowledge.
GodMode:

U were making until you involved religion. The creator(not god) created humans to solve and create their own problems.

God can't help Nigeria from this cos it(god) does not exist.
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by CharlieMaria(m): 10:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
englishmart: which maria?
Virgin Mary?

She doesn't see beyond heaven.
Are you that jealous of her? If she doesn't see beyond heaven, neglect her then and see if you will see heaven.
O mother Mary how I love thee, please teach the world that they can never obtain salvation from the son of God whom you bore without passing through you. That if you were necessary for him to come to the world, not absolutely but in consequence of his will, that you are far necessary for we miserable children of Eve to reach heaven
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by JEITO: 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sound sultan(naija ninja) shey u see wetin u don cause abi

Na u go sing say one day bushmeat go catch the hunter and now ebola don begin .....sad
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by Beync(f): 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2014
aysometin:

Such high level of ignorance being displayed and this is caused by extreme religious 'fanatism'.
Madam have you ever left the shores of Nigeria to see that humans that think with their brains have solutions to problems?
The problem with Nigerians is that we are far too lazy to think up ideas and innovations but will choose the easy way out and say we have prayed. Then we wait for America to do something and even insult them when they don't, like it's their problem.

Where are the girls Nigerians have been praying about? Something is definitely wrong somewhere.
You can live in UK or America but don't associate me with religious extremism because I have not said that holding national/international prayer conference will solve nigerian/world problems. I never said I don't believe in science but rather they don't have solution to all man's problem and can never have. However, there's only one master scientist who has the key to unlocking human's problems and he will do that at the appropriate time whether u believe or not. Btw I don't beg america for anything and don't depend on them, they have bigger problems to contend with.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by Songitto(m): 10:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
Sawyer! sawyer!!, sawyer!!! I called you 3 times, se you see weting u cause?
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by sunday39: 10:49pm On Aug 20, 2014
End time is approaching God have mercy on your children.
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by Tundeiab(m): 11:07pm On Aug 20, 2014
gatiano: like i always say, blashemy is a word coined by that arch enemy, the arch deciever to prevent one from thinking logically. there is a reason why GOD created us and put that little but very powerful thing in us, it is called brains to analyse, think and ask questions. GOD is ever there to answer. having said all this, what do you think is happening? rapture is taking place as we speak, so is the ressurection? do you know what they mean? GOD IS ONE, TO WHOM WE ARE ALL DEPENDENT INCLUDING JESUS. Seek and ye shall find, and the truth shall set you free, oh brother you will never be the same again.
I can see that you are not a Christian. All the same I wish you all the best.
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by Reference(m): 11:24pm On Aug 20, 2014
Beync: If secondary contact are testing positive, it means ebola carriers can infect others even when they are not visibly sick or displaying symptoms

No. They are saying unless the contact is 'gravely ill'. Does the virus know or cares that its victim is gravely ill. More people than necessary will go because of this apparent error. The downplay continues. Only RIP's and epitaphs are well thought of.
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by moneyhungry(m): 2:20am On Aug 21, 2014
the whole thread is just full of prayers. prayers for a health solution in this modern age?. what dafuq is wrong with Nigerians?.
bunch of brainwashed phools. keep praying...
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by moneyhungry(m): 2:24am On Aug 21, 2014
ginaaskia4: Very soon EBOLA will be a thing of the past. God will surely see Nigeria through. Don‘t let devil stop you from SAYING A BIG AMEN TO CLAIM IT!
No matter how fast its spread,
No matter how fast its kills,
No matter how serious it is,
No matter how communicable it is,
You and your family and friends will never be infected with this
deadly diseases called EBOLA VIRUS in Jesus Name.

rubbish
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by moneyhungry(m): 2:31am On Aug 21, 2014
McLuhan: I declare in the name of Jesus Christ that this disease will not spread beyond control; neither will it destroy the destinies of our young people and of our country.

I pray that all the preventive and containment measures put in place by government will prove successful, in Jesus' name.

Even if nobody in the world has ever developed immunity to this virus, I know that miracles still do happen. For that reason, I pray that our immune systems will be divinely strengthened to resist this infection, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

I commit into the hands of God all medical personnel and all caregivers who are involved in the fight against this pestilence, especially nurses, doctors, hospital workers, members of the Red Cross, Medecins San Frontieres (Doctors Without Borders), and other international NGOs whose volunteers risk their lives daily to save others. May their lives be spared in the course of this struggle, and may they and all of us find protection against this virulent disease, in Jesus' blessed name.

Just as a cure was found for small pox, for measles and for numerous other diseases that reaped a yearly harvest of souls, I pray that an affordable and accessible antidote will be found, and found soon, for ebola. I pray that the cure will not be available in the developed world alone, nor shall it be priced beyond the reach of the poor. May it not be termed an "experimental drug" and locked up in the vaults of some designer laboratories in the West only to be brought out when the lives or health of certain privileged people are threatened.

Above all, may the emergence of this disease cause all of us to consider the brevity of human life, to resolve to lead kind and caring lives while we can, and to draw closer to God who is our only security. Amen.

this prayer is rubbish.
keep praying while the whiteman who brainwashed you is in the lab seeking practical solutions to his problems.
America got the cure, stop being phoolish n reason for once!
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by GodMode: 2:38am On Aug 21, 2014
tobillionaire: ... U ar d most dumbass person, cos even scientists testified dat dis our sun will quench 1 day, nd once therez no sunlight, do u think plants can survive? Nd without plant, wat are humans nd animals gonna feed on? Think b4 u talk nd dont talk b4 u think........ Just imagine a life without sunlight, 12 noon will actually look like 12 midnight noni

People in countries close to the north pole or the arctic don't really experience sunlight. 12midnight looks like 8am in the morning in those countries.
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by Bifwoli: 2:39am On Aug 21, 2014
Nigeria and west Africa in general needs to repent for this ebola to go away.What west Africa has subjected its dwindling wildlife to is coming back to bite them
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by GodMode: 2:42am On Aug 21, 2014
Beync: . hiv has no cure. like I said before, man does not have solution to his own problem because he did not design himself. That's why he keeps failing, he'll try to solve this one, another one will surface, the circle continues.

It has a cure. People have solutions to their problems.
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by GodMode: 2:42am On Aug 21, 2014
Beync: could you please answer me, who gives the human brain you're talking about?

The creator(not god)
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by GodMode: 2:44am On Aug 21, 2014
donpeey22: Smh for those of you that don't know when to play politics and when not to. The FG through the health minister has been handling this ebola outbreak with all the seriousness it deserves, and has even received international commendation for her efforts to curb the spread of the virus, yet bigots like you keep propagating falsehood all in an attempt to make the government appear incompetent. In case you don't know, if more people had been infected, it wouldn't have been in the realm of speculations. Many deaths would have been recorded.

The govt is incompetent..
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by tunde1200(m): 2:44am On Aug 21, 2014
I see hope we are going to win this war with EBV!
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by tunde1200(m): 2:49am On Aug 21, 2014
Total rubbish what concern God with EBV?

moneyhungry:
rubbish
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by Amhappy(f): 6:51am On Aug 21, 2014
This news of secondary contacts infected is really scary. This is tougher than imagined. We still thank God ebola chose an enlighten and financial capable state like Lag. I still imagine if it started in a place like Gombe/Kastina/Anambra. Before people will even believe that the disease is real 500 would have been infected. Even the doctors strike is a blessing in disguise for Sawyer would have been treated at Luth and spread massive.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by tobillionaire(m): 7:00am On Aug 21, 2014
GodMode:

People in countries close to the north pole or the arctic don't really experience sunlight. 12midnight looks like 8am in the morning in those countries.
ok, which food crop are they cultivating there, aw many animals are living there, can u chose to go live there, do u think without other continents, dis ppl can survive Moreover they still experience sunlight sometimes, cos scientists said the earth tilts at times, so ppl at d actic nd antactic shares d sunshine
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by moneyhungry(m): 7:13am On Aug 21, 2014
Bifwoli: Nigeria and west Africa in general needs to repent for this ebola to go away.What west Africa has subjected its dwindling wildlife to is coming back to bite them

Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by moneyhungry(m): 7:15am On Aug 21, 2014
Amhappy: This news of secondary contacts infected is really scary. This is tougher than imagined. We still thank God ebola chose an enlighten and financial capable state like Lag. I still imagine if it started in a place like Gombe/Kastina/Anambra. Before people will even believe that the disease is real 500 would have been infected. Even the doctors strike is a blessing in disguise for Sawyer would have been treated at Luth and spread massive.
here we go again... thanking 'God'!!
dafaq going on in that country?.
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 21, 2014
Beync: You can live in UK or America but don't associate me with religious extremism because I have not said that holding national/international prayer conference will solve nigerian/world problems. I never said I don't believe in science but rather they don't have solution to all man's problem and can never have. However, there's only one master scientist who has the key to unlocking human's problems and he will do that at the appropriate time whether u believe or not. Btw I don't beg america for anything and don't depend on them, they have bigger problems to contend with.

I laugh. All I will say is that it's only Africans that believe such BS and it's very clear to see why we are in the state we are in. Ordinary electricity is not stable, bet you are waiting for the 'master scientist' to sort that out for you while your leaders keep looting and wasting all the resources he blessed us with at the beginning.

Think about this, 85% of the people in Sweden have no religion and their country is the 6th best in the world to live in. Nigeria is the most religious country and ........
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by moneyhungry(m): 7:24am On Aug 21, 2014
aysometin:

I laugh. All I will say is that it's only Africans that believe such BS and it's very clear to see why we are in the state we are in. Ordinary electricity is not stable, bet you are waiting for the 'master scientist' to sort that out for you while your leaders keep looting and wasting all the resources he blessed us with at the beginning.

Think about this, 85% of the people in Sweden have no religion and their country is the 6th best in the world to live in. Nigeria is the most religious country and ........
preach! they gon learn today!
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by Beync(f): 7:57am On Aug 21, 2014
aysometin:

what are you waiting for? You are watching while they loot and Scott free? They change you talk about can start from you, so I expect that you take it up and not just talking about countries where its seem everything is working for them. the whole world is in trouble even those that seems to be doing well hav their own share and the worst is yet to happen. Man cannot get it all right, no matter how hard he try. I still maintain that man cannot bring the desired change
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by Beync(f): 7:59am On Aug 21, 2014
GodMode:

The creator(not god)
who is the creator?
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 21, 2014
Beync: what are you waiting for? You are watching while they loot and Scott free? They change you talk about can start from you, so I expect that you take it up and not just talking about countries where its seem everything is working for them. the whole world is in trouble even those that seems to be doing well hav their own share and the worst is yet to happen. Man cannot get it all right, no matter how hard he try. I still maintain that man cannot bring the desired change

It all begins with a right mindset. With a mindset like yours that claims that man cannot bring the desired change, why should I bother stopping our leaders from looting? You don't believe they have the answers to NIGERIA's problems and only prayers can solve our problems, so why should I bother?

Please keep praying like we have been doing since 1960, but what thing is sure, no developed country or countries that are doing really well achieved greatness by praying.

Nigerians have gotten the whole essence of God and religion wrong. It is all about humanity, charity and love which even the unreligious countries are practising. Ours is just to load prayers to GOD 24 hours a day begging and begging and begging, while our neighbours across can't even feed or their kids can't go to school. One day, Africans will wake up from this dream and face reality.
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by Beync(f): 9:28am On Aug 21, 2014
aysometin:

It all begins with a right mindset. With a mindset like yours that claims that man cannot bring the desired change, why should I bother stopping our leaders from looting? You don't believe they have the answers to NIGERIA's problems and only prayers can solve our problems, so why should I bother?

Please keep praying like we have been doing since 1960, but what thing is sure, no developed country or countries that are doing really well achieved greatness by praying.

Nigerians have gotten the whole essence of God and religion wrong. It is all about humanity, charity and love which even the unreligious countries are practising. Ours is just to load prayers to GOD 24 hours a day begging and begging and begging, while our neighbours across can't even feed or their kids can't go to school. One day, Africans will wake up from this dream and face reality.
could you please show me where I suggests that the answers lies in our collective prayers?
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 21, 2014
Beync: could you please show me where I suggests that the answers lies in our collective prayers?

When you suggest that only the 'Master Scientist 'has the answers, what are you insinuating? How else do we plead and beg for the 'Master Scientist' to help us in Nigeria if not by prayers?

Anyway, we have different opinions and that is normal. One thing we have in common is that we all desire change.

Much respect smiley
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by Beync(f): 10:40am On Aug 21, 2014
aysometin:

When you suggest that only the 'Master Scientist 'has the answers, what are you insinuating? How else do we plead and beg for the 'Master Scientist' to help us in Nigeria if not by prayers?

Anyway, we have different opinions and that is normal. One thing we have in common is that we all desire change.

Much respect smiley
even thou I mention Master Scientist, I dint mean that incessant prayers of those whose hands are full of bribes and strife will make him come to our rescue. Off course he doesn't listen to all these prayers from unrepentant sinners. But that doesn't mean that he doesn't answer prayers from his people but he will act at his own time and then the change will come. Left for humans, the result will still be the same. I respect your opinion too, peace.
Re: Lagos Records 5 new Suspected Ebola Cases by Ladybluecash(f): 11:26am On Aug 21, 2014
The name of the lord is a strong tower whr d righteous runneth and are safe. We r safe in Jesus name. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Grow Taller At 20? / Mystery Man Died But Woke Up Thrice (Pictured) / Girl Thrown Out By Aunt Over Witchcraft Allegation, Is HIV Positive. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.