Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! (40102 Views)

2015/2016 Nnpc/chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidate. / NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Past Questions And Answers and shortlisted candidates / Download Chevron Scholarship Details Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Lekside5: 11:15am On Jul 03, 2015
Please send to wolalekan2@gmail.com. Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by JohnnyPalmer: 11:18am On Jul 03, 2015
Please kindly send the chevron past questions to johnnyoluwadamilola@gmail.com or johnnyoluwadamilola@yahoo.com
Thanks in anticipation of your response at your earliest convenient time.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Ubijus1(m): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2015
rkarang:

Okay, thanks! Good to know that you're doing well in your studies.

Is it only Chevron that you're benefiting from undecided

Actually, my application was not complete. I couldn't get my profile signed. I'm still a year 1 student cheesy And of course, I don't wanna act like Jack Bauer, UNILORIN or others could have Chloe chasing me grin

chase could also be on ur trail.. hehehe. your time is coming bro.

as regards the creteria for shortlisting, I highlighted that long ago.

1. let your documents be clear. you may wish to resize to 1000x1000 pikxels.
2. use a new passport.

i think the most important one is the number one which involves a whole lot.

finally, you must understand that in winning the award, your O'level grades play a major role. eg, A1 equals 10 -12points already.
the aptitude test is but 40 percent of the whole mark.

1 Like

Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by JohnnyPalmer: 11:26am On Jul 03, 2015
Ubijus1:

Big THANKS TO 'ubijus1'.... you're really impacting lives
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by rkarang: 11:37am On Jul 03, 2015
Ubijus1:

2. use a new passport.

finally, you must understand that in winning the award, your O'level grades play a major role. eg, A1 equals 10 -12points already.

Thanks and God bless!

But I'm confused, how will my doc be in 1000 pixcels and KB not more than 200kb? Where I did my app, the guy felt like I was only making things difficult for him.

However, I'm of the view that I probably don't understand how to go about it.

Here are my questions:

Before bypassing comes into play, this is what I have in mind as regards scanning:
That it involves two steps
||Editing while scanning & resizing the already scanned doc while converting em to PDF/any other forms. Resizing here is referring to the required 200KB.

1. While scanning documents such as O'level, Admission Letter, JAMB Results, etc in what format should they be? As in Picture or Doc?

2. In what format should my school ID be? Picture/Doc?

3. When should I resize my docs to the required 200KB? Is it immediately after scanning or when I must have converted them to PDF or any other form?

I'll appreciate if you can list out the steps in uploading our doc. I'm pretty sure that I'll gain much more from em.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by jelel6: 12:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ubijus1:

2. use a new passport.

nice job you are doing here. please, after winning the scholarship, what is the cgpa you need to maintain to remain eligible for subsequent payment. and please is it your cummulative cgpa or just gpa of each previous year?
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by ChristAddict: 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ubijus1:

2. use a new passport.

Please send the PQ to me too at akanimohedet@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Emmyguru(m): 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
JohnnyPalmer:

Big THANKS TO 'ubijus1'.... you're really impacting lives
..please some1 should help me with the past question please..God bless you ugwuiduemmanuel@gmail.com
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Please anyone with the past questions ubijus any other person my email is samsonalfa@gmail.com please I need your assistance thank you very much and God bless
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Ubijus1(m): 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
wanderlust007:
100k yearly til u graduate... provided u maintain a CGPA of 3.5

it's actually 3.0 cgpa not 3.5
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by wanderlust007(m): 4:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
rkarang:

Okay, thanks! Good to know that you're doing well in your studies.

Is it only Chevron that you're benefiting from undecided

Actually, my application was not complete. I couldn't get my profile signed. I'm still a year 1 student cheesy And of course, I don't wanna act like Jack Bauer, UNILORIN or others could have Chloe chasing me grin
... lol... wait fr ur turn, all d best bro... (only chevron)
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by wanderlust007(m): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ubijus1:

10x fr d correction
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by BankManager(m): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
sent.[/quote]
Sup bro.?Kindly send the past questions to my mail..
Nosgidi@yahoo.com..
Tnks in anticipation.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by rkarang: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
wanderlust007:
... lol... wait fr ur turn, all d best bro... (only chevron)

Noted! Plus many thanks
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
@Ubijus1 am still waiting please! This is my email integral2xdx@gmail.com
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Please how much is the reimbursement
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by wanderlust007(m): 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
sm1 shld send me d pq too.. sm1 needs it here... pls.. adegboyegamo@gmail.com
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Please the PQ sent to me was that of GMAT.am in need of that of NNPC/CHEVRON.my email again integral2xdx@gmail.com.Lastly how much is the TP from Kano to Abuja? Thanks
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by freedom96: 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
Integral2xdx:
Please the PQ sent to me was that of GMAT.am in need of that of NNPC/CHEVRON.my email again integral2xdx@gmail.com.Lastly how much is the TP from Kano to Abuja? Thanks
Them go give u past questions,them go tell u TP from kano to abuja again?U sure u nt being too dependent.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Nobody: 4:55am On Jul 04, 2015
For those asking for PQ go to lautechbank.com and queue in their mailing list
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by JohnnyPalmer: 7:27am On Jul 04, 2015
@ubijus1 or any other person in possession
Yet to receive the past questions
Please kindly help ASAP
Johnnyoluwadamilola@gmail.com
Gracias
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 04, 2015
freedom96:
Them go give u past questions,them go tell u TP from kano to abuja again?U sure u nt being too dependent.
Sorry if you saw it that way.Am having conflicting figures about the TP(not d TP reimbursement to b given by NNPC/CHEVRON),so I wanted to have a different idea about the fare.Hope you got my point now
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by jelel6: 10:29am On Jul 04, 2015
Ubijus1:

please send the past question to abduljelelahmed@gmail.com
thaks
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by handebayor: 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
rkarang:

I wish I could have a soft copy of GMAT material too. I'm sorry I may not be of much help now

Sorry, just seeing this. What's your mail?
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by ddonolu: 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by ANDREW2EIC(m): 5:57am On Jul 06, 2015
Ubijus1:

Please Mr Ub, would you be kind enough to send the material to me? My email address is wisdomgreat8@gmail.com. Thank you and remain blessed.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by ANDREW2EIC(m): 6:02am On Jul 06, 2015
freedom96:

Mr Freedom, or any other person who is in possession of the material can also help me out in case Mr Ub is too busy to reply me. My email address is wisdomgreat8@gmail.com. Thank you and remain blessed.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by maxben(m): 6:55am On Jul 06, 2015
Ubijus1:
make blood no boil ooo, I was only joking. It's for free as i earlier promised, it's just time that had delayed it. I have sent it to almost every mail on this thread. share with your friends
Hi, please help me send the past question to my email nosainsyke@yahoo.com Thank u so much.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Temmi001: 7:24am On Jul 06, 2015
Ubijus1:

gooday bro,plx help me with the past Questions,I've been clamoring for it since last month..plz,help me with it...
Badmosy@gmail.com....tanx alot
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by ANDREW2EIC(m): 7:30am On Jul 06, 2015
Ubijus1:

Also, is the quantitative reasoning the same as numerical reasoning?
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Illuminatus(m): 7:48am On Jul 06, 2015
Please
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by seribroo56(m): 9:05am On Jul 06, 2015
Ubijus1:

please sir kindly forward to oluwaseyiayokunle@gmail.com thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Osanyinlusi Titilayo Mary: Graduates With 7.0 CGPA From University Of Ibadan / Kogi State University Lecturer Batters His Student Lover - Twitter User (Photos) / ASUU Leaders Chase Kogi Governor Away From Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.