Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,767 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! (40270 Views)

2015/2016 Nnpc/chevron Scholarship Shortlisted Candidate. / NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarship Past Questions And Answers and shortlisted candidates / Download Chevron Scholarship Details Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by rkarang: 6:29pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ubijus1:
thank God ooooooo, chevron has paid for this year.
100k shaaa. not 150k

Big congratulations! Now, for how long have you been waiting for this pay?
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Ubijus1(m): 6:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
rkarang:

Big congratulations! Now, for how long have you been waiting for this pay?
previous payment was maid on october 20th 2014. do the maths sir
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by rkarang: 6:40pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ubijus1:

previous payment was maid on october 20th 2014. do the maths sir

It's alright! Is Chevron now 100k? I thought it was 150k for first pay and 75k for subsequent pay
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by rkarang: 7:49pm On Jun 12, 2015
I'm done with my 100level (i.e. 2014/2015), can I apply for this present Chevron scholarship? Cos 2015/2016 is stated in scholastica page... By October, I'll be in 200level for 2015/2016 session.

cc: Ubijus1 yungcyrus
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by freedom96: 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2015
rkarang:
I'm done with my 100level (i.e. 2014/2015), can I apply for this present Chevron scholarship? Cos 2015/2016 is stated in scholastica page... By October, I'll be in 200level for 2015/2016 session.

Why not?You are already a 200 level student.U better apply the deadline is just three days away.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by yungcyrus(m): 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2015
Ubijus1:
thank God ooooooo, chevron has paid for this year.
100k shaaa. not 150k
oboy! Still 100k o! Sha i get d alert #na-GODWIN
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by rkarang: 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2015
yungcyrus:

Bro, what's your view about my question?
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by yungcyrus(m): 11:30pm On Jun 12, 2015
rkarang:

Bro, what's your view about my question?
ofcourse, u ar no longer in 1st year guy
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by rkarang: 12:13am On Jun 13, 2015
yungcyrus:
ofcourse, u ar no longer in 1st year guy

Many thanks brother!
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by rkarang: 6:56am On Jun 13, 2015
freedom96:
Why not?You are already a 200 level student.U better apply the deadline is just three days away.

Thanks! How does the profile look like? Cos my HOD won't sign that I'm already in 200level (until late September or October). How do I go about this?

Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Ubijus1(m): 10:29am On Jun 13, 2015
rkarang:

you are eligible sir, apply asap
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Ubijus1(m): 10:29am On Jun 13, 2015
rkarang:

It's alright! Is Chevron now 100k? I thought it was 150k for first pay and 75k for subsequent pay
that's the new rule sir
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Ubijus1(m): 10:30am On Jun 13, 2015
yungcyrus:

oga oo, shey i told u they wil pay dis mnth? oya, pay ur tithe sir... cheesy
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Ubijus1(m): 10:49am On Jun 13, 2015
rkarang:

Thanks! How does the profile look like? Cos my HOD won't sign that I'm already in 200level (until late September or October). How do I go about this?

register, upload all ur documents, download the profile, go to ur Hod and explain. do all these before deadline sir.

if ur hod refuses to sign before the deadline, take these steps to remedy the situation:
1. print ur profile and photocopy it.
2. take the photocopy and look for a document he(HOD) had signed before and replicate his signature.
3.upload that one while still begging him to sign the original copy.
4. once you convince him and get the original copy signed, proceed to scholastica and upload it. that process should change the photocopied one.

EFFECTS OF THE STEPS:
1. You will beat the deadline saga.
2. you will get shortlisted if you are eligible and your documents are clear (resize your documents to 1000x1000pixels except passport which will be 450x450pixels using any photo viewer or editor.)

the photocopied profile will buy you the time to get the original one. however, make sure you get the original one within one month from application deadline.
scholastica will never download your profile until you have been shortlisted for and passed their exam. then, they will download it and come to your school for verification.

the above process - as it concerns signature may be illegal but it's the only way out.

During my time, i applied and signed my profile myself ryt inside my room 5 hours to the deadline.
i later took a copy to my Hod which he signed weeks later.
The bottom line is; I got the award.
I hope the above will help
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by rkarang: 11:26am On Jun 13, 2015
Ubijus1:

register, upload all ur documents, download the profile, go to ur Hod and explain. do all these before deadline sir.

if ur hod refuses to sign before the deadline, take these steps to remedy the situation:
1. print ur profile and photocopy it.
2. take the photocopy and look for a document he(HOD) had signed before and replicate his signature.
3.upload that one while still begging him to sign the original copy.
4. once you convince him and get the original copy signed, proceed to scholastica and upload it. that process should change the photocopied one.

EFFECTS OF THE STEPS:
1. You will beat the deadline saga.
2. you will get shortlisted if you are eligible and your documents are clear (resize your documents to 1000x1000pixels except passport which will be 450x450pixels using any photo viewer or editor.)

the photocopied profile will buy you the time to get the original one. however, make sure you get the original one within one month from application deadline.
scholastica will never download your profile until you have been shortlisted for and passed their exam. then, they will download it and come to your school for verification.

the above process - as it concerns signature may be illegal but it's the only way out.

During my time, i applied and signed my profile myself ryt inside my room 5 hours to the deadline.
i later took a copy to my Hod which he signed weeks later.
The bottom line is; I got the award.
I hope the above will help

Many thanks & God bless!

Will the profile indicate that I'm already in 200level? My HOD has never signed any of my document...

My LA (Level Adviser) knows me in person but sure can't sign for HOD without his consent.

Besides, this is exam period though will be rounded off next week... I'm just thinking out loud here
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by yungcyrus(m): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
Ubijus1:

oga oo, shey i told u they wil pay dis mnth? oya, pay ur tithe sir... cheesy
yea! My tithes ofcourse...tanx
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Ubijus1(m): 3:48pm On Jun 13, 2015
rkarang:

Many thanks & God bless!

Will the profile indicate that I'm already in 200level? My HOD has never signed any of my document...

My LA (Level Adviser) knows me in person but sure can't sign for HOD without his consent.

Besides, this is exam period though will be rounded off next week... I'm just thinking out loud here
when registering on scholastica, simply choose 200l as ur level and it will reflect on ur profile when you download it.

go to www.scholastica.ng and apply. stop asking numerous questns dude, move on to the site and see things for urself for christ sake!
if u encounter a problem, you den let us put you through. we werent spoon-fed with guidelines during our time.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by freedom96: 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
rkarang:

No no you should beg him.The profile contains ur level,cgpa,state of origin etc
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by rkarang: 7:42pm On Jun 13, 2015
freedom96:
No no he should,beg him.The profile contains ur level,cgpa,state of origin etc

Thanks! In which format should my documents be? Doc or Docx? Do I have to scan my university result (besides, it's only first semester result that is available now)?
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by freedom96: 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
rkarang:

Thanks! In which format should my documents be? Doc or Docx? Do I have to scan my university result (besides, it's only first semester result that is available now)?
only first semester shocked ?Try getting the 2nd semester own,I believe that's what they want,ur current cgpa is part of the profile,nd dat shuld be contained in ur 2nd semester result I believe.The documents can be in Doc,Docx and pdf.U re nt uploading ur university result,just waec cert,jamb,letter of admission,school id card,dats what u re to scan.Check d scholarship site for more info.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by rkarang: 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2015
freedom96:
only first semester shocked ?Try getting the 2nd semester own,I believe that's what they want,ur current cgpa is part of the profile,nd dat shuld be contained in ur 2nd semester result I believe.The documents can be in Doc,Docx and pdf.U re nt uploading ur university result,just waec cert,jamb,letter of admission,school id card,dats what u re to scan.Check d scholarship site for more info.

The point is, I'll will be sitting for my last 100level exam on Tuesday next week (that's 16th). So, I only have GPA.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by demo4show(m): 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
rkarang:

The point is, I'll will be sitting for my last 100level exam on Tuesday next week (that's 16th). So, I only have GPA.
wait for ur time.
U are still in 100lvl
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by freedom96: 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
rkarang:

when did u get admission?2013 or 2014?The current application is for students that have beeb admitted in 2013.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by rkarang: 7:16am On Jun 14, 2015
freedom96:
when did u get admission?2013 or 2014?The current application is for students that have beeb admitted in 2013.

Thats why I've been asking series of questions... I was offered admission last year (2014).

Mark you, my second semester results will be ready before July ending.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Ubijus1(m): 7:36am On Jun 14, 2015
rkarang:

That's why I've been asking series of questions... I was offered admission last year (2014).

i have told u before, stop looking for already-made info, u may be misled. the answer to your question as to cgpa has been treated on the site. when I applied, I had no GPA at all bc none of my results was out then.I used 0.00
according to the site, you can use your GPA(i.e a semester) or 0.00 if non is available. therefore, there is even a provision for you to apply if you don't have Gpa. In your case, you can use your GPA or 0.00. the instructions on the site should be your guide not NL.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by freedom96: 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
rkarang:

Thats why I've been asking series of questions... I was offered admission last year (2014).

lolz...u should have cleared that earlier na cheesy
You are still a 100 level student,consequently your scholarship application will be due next year.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by rkarang: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2015
Ubijus1:

i have told u before, stop looking for already-made info, u may be misled. the answer to your question as to cgpa has been treated on the site. when I applied, I had no GPA at all bc none of my results was out then.I used 0.00
according to the site, you can use your GPA(i.e a semester) or 0.00 if non is available. therefore, there is even a provision for you to apply if you don't have Gpa. In your case, you can use your GPA or 0.00. the instructions on the site should be your guide not NL.

Application completed! Now I have to face my HOD...

I'm thinking of telling him that the award is meant for 2015/2016...

I used 0.00, cos I just don't want to complicate the issue, though I uploaded my University Result as an added document during the process.

1 Like

Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Ubijus1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2015
rkarang:

Application completed! Now I have to face my HOD...

I'm thinking of telling him that the award is meant for 2015/2016...

I used 0.00, cos I just don't want to complicate the issue, though I uploaded my University Result as an added document during the process.

you should be good to go soon.

goodluck bro

1 Like

Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by freedom96: 7:42am On Jun 15, 2015
Ubijus1:
you should be good to go soon.

goodluck bro
Good day Mr. Pls how long did it take u to be shortlisted after applying?Does it take up to months?
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Ubijus1(m): 8:21am On Jun 15, 2015
freedom96:
Good day Mr. Pls how long did it take u to be shortlisted after applying?Does it take up to months?
ours was two weeks sir but it does vary.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by Flygeriansteve: 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2015
freedom96:

You were admitted in 2013/2014 right? And you put 2013 as year of admission?

Reason I'm asking is sb--I hope erroneously--put 2014 as year of admission for the session 2013/2014 and I did otherwise.
Re: Winners Of 2014 Chevron Scholarship Award contacted!!! by freedom96: 5:49pm On Jun 15, 2015
Flygeriansteve:

You were admitted in 2013/2014 right? And you put 2013 as year of admission?

Reason I'm asking is sb--I hope erroneously--put 2014 as year of admission for the session 2013/2014 and I did otherwise.
Yes I used 2013 as my year of admission.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Student Acknowledged His Sweetheart In His Seminar & His Professor Lecturer Did / ASUU: FG Directs New Unions To Commence Teaching Immediately / Final Year Students To Return To 200 Level: UNICAL Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.