Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,263 members, 7,957,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:40 PM

Hospitality JOB!!!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hospitality JOB!!!!!! (4039 Views)

Part-time Event/hospitality Job Opportunities In Lekki / Hospitality Job Vacancy! / Hospitality Job: Thanks Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hospitality JOB!!!!!! by joesparkle: 1:09am On Sep 02, 2014
lindaomoruyi: you are bringing this lawyer and my office issue again,to scare me?now i would pay for this,if anything should happen to me,let the whole world know that am innocent,joesparkle is threatening me.i told you not to disturb me with ur mails,i did nt for once say i will report you or your company.so why all this threats?
We are not a company, we are an NGO. The lies that you have told here has threat the image and integrity of WAVE, you had no fact, or proof, jst hearsay that we asked ppl to take cloths off and collected money. You are an educated person, from the pictures we have posted, does that look like an establishment that ll be into all you have mention. For slandering us, we demand a public apology and total admission of guilt. If not your boss will hear about what you have been using the name of NUC to do on nairaland. And if you think it ends at that, then you must be joking.
Re: Hospitality JOB!!!!!! by lindaomoruyi: 1:21am On Sep 02, 2014
Mr Joe Sparkle am sorry if you,your NGO feel embarrassed by my comments.i have said it i dont mean to harm or spoil the image of your NGO.i just felt disappointed with what my candidate said.from our conversations,am really sorry if you felt insulted.
Re: Hospitality JOB!!!!!! by lindaomoruyi: 2:51am On Sep 02, 2014
Goodmorning my fellow nairalanders,am really sorry for the false alarm.it was a wrong company my candidate went to and not joesparkeys NGO, WAVE.from my research,WAVE Hospitality is genuine and not fake.whatever mr joesparkey has been posting is the truth.and also i don't work with NUC,am a business man trying to fend for myself and help my candidate get a job. am really sorry for coming here out of annoyance.Am really sorry cry
Re: Hospitality JOB!!!!!! by joesparkle: 9:40am On Sep 02, 2014
lindaomoruyi: Goodmorning my fellow nairalanders,am really sorry for the false alarm.it was a wrong company my candidate went to and not joesparkeys NGO, WAVE.from my research,WAVE Hospitality is genuine and not fake.whatever mr joesparkey has been posting is the truth.and also i don't work with NUC,am a business man trying to fend for myself and help my candidate get a job. am really sorry for coming here out of annoyance.Am really sorry cry
Thanks for your honesty and admitting your mistake
Re: Hospitality JOB!!!!!! by IFY124(f): 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2014
lindaomoruyi: Goodmorning my fellow nairalanders,am really sorry for the false alarm.it was a wrong company my candidate went to and not joesparkeys NGO, WAVE.from my research,WAVE Hospitality is genuine and not fake.whatever mr joesparkey has been posting is the truth.and also i don't work with NUC,am a business man trying to fend for myself and help my candidate get a job. am really sorry for coming here out of annoyance.Am really sorry cry
joesparkle:
Thanks for your honesty and admitting your mistake
drama!
Re: Hospitality JOB!!!!!! by enet1(m): 7:28pm On Sep 02, 2014
Good Evenin house,pls is der any body who have gone for the WAVE hospitality interview before?I want to ask that how is their interview process format like and is it worth going for?I want to see if I can ask permission in my workplace to go for the interview tomorow. Also is der any one whogotten any job from dem after d interview? How much os ther pay an d working condition? Pls joe sparkle,can u pls give me ur no or u can even call me on 08037598879.I wish to ask u some information.God bless you all
Re: Hospitality JOB!!!!!! by joesparkle: 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2014
enet1: Good Evenin house,pls is der any body who have gone for the WAVE hospitality interview before?I want to ask that how is their interview process format like and is it worth going for?I want to see if I can ask permission in my workplace to go for the interview tomorow. Also is der any one whogotten any job from dem after d interview? How much os ther pay an d working condition? Pls joe sparkle,can u pls give me ur no or u can even call me on 08037598879.I wish to ask u some information.God bless you all
Our vacancies are strictly for unemployed youths, employed ppl are ineligible. We are an NGO, and our mission to reduce employment.
Re: Hospitality JOB!!!!!! by anthney87: 9:22am On Sep 15, 2014
I applied already but have not gotten any response so wen will I be contacted cos I am already in Lagos but might leave bfor Friday. I need ur advice
Re: Hospitality JOB!!!!!! by joesparkle: 9:27am On Sep 15, 2014
anthney87: I applied already but have not gotten any response so wen will I be contacted cos I am already in Lagos but might leave bfor Friday. I need ur advice
its either you are above 35yrs old or you are currently employed. But if are neither of those things, then check your mail box. If you stil don't have an interview invite, Call me.....09090012275 let me get you detail and check d system why u didn't get an invite.
Re: Hospitality JOB!!!!!! by jashar(f): 10:00am On Sep 15, 2014
Please, can I still apply?
Thanks.
Re: Hospitality JOB!!!!!! by joesparkle: 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
jashar: Please, can I still apply?
Thanks.
yes you can, so long as you are unemployed and below 35
Re: Hospitality JOB!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
I was scheduled to come for interview on 1st September but could not make it due to ill health.....plz how do I contact them?
Re: Hospitality JOB!!!!!! by anthney87: 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Am not even up to 30yrs neither am I employed and I have checked my mails but no reply. My mail is anthney87@gmail.com. and pls can I know the location of ur firm too?

1 Like

Re: Hospitality JOB!!!!!! by joesparkle: 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
anthney87: Am not even up to 30yrs neither am I employed and I have checked my mails but no reply. My mail is anthney87@gmail.com. and pls can I know the location of ur firm too?
.call me 09090012275, so I can get your detail and sort it out
Re: Hospitality JOB!!!!!! by joesparkle: 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
enkay27: I was scheduled to come for interview on 1st September but could not make it due to ill health.....plz how do I contact them?
the last day on interview is on weds, you can come then for you interview
Re: Hospitality JOB!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ok...tnx
Re: Hospitality JOB!!!!!! by joesparkle: 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
enkay27: Ok...tnx
u welcome
Re: Hospitality JOB!!!!!! by joesparkle: 9:31am On Oct 04, 2014
Application for Batch 8
Do you stay in yaba, surulere , bariga, somolu, obalande, lagos island, ikeja and lekki
Are you btw 18-35
Do u have a minimum cert of SSCE
Wave hospitality present you with an opportunity to get jobs in the hospitality/retail industry. That's jobs in hotels, restaurants, eateries, supermarket, spa etc
All you need to do, is just apply on:https://www.formstack.com/forms/?1766357-7AeuBKNH1r and do the personality test.
Please note that all available vancancies are on the island and ikeja, with a minimum salary of 35k. All successful applicant will undergo 3wks training after which they ll be provided wit a job. For enquiry call 09090012275

Ps: the link for applying won't open on opera mini, so use ur phone browser.
Unemployed youths only.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Confirm This Message From NSCDC / . / Zee Rice Vacancies In Nigeria (urgent Recruitment)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.