Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,804 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Pls Confirm This Message From NSCDC - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Confirm This Message From NSCDC (3919 Views)

NPA Employment: Who Else Got This Message? / NSCDC Recruitment Of 10,000 Set To Begin / NSCDC Ranks And Salary Structure - Nigerian Infopedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Confirm This Message From NSCDC by Ozigi123(m): 2:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
HAMZAT SULEIMAN OZIGI! This is to inform you that you have been offered a provisional training opportunity with the NIGERIAN SECURITY AND CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS (NSCDC). Training no. NSCDC/395AI2/JS/2015. Your training takes place from 09 March 2015 at Jos NSCDC Head Quarters Command. Congratulations! How is this texts pls help me
Re: Pls Confirm This Message From NSCDC by Wristler: 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
Why the worry?

Did you write their exam or were you interviewed by them?

Have they ever communicated with you this way before?

You yourself shld know if its scam or not?
Re: Pls Confirm This Message From NSCDC by Ozigi123(m): 3:00pm On Mar 11, 2015
No
Re: Pls Confirm This Message From NSCDC by Ozigi123(m): 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2015
I didn't write their exam
Re: Pls Confirm This Message From NSCDC by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2015
dis is Naija... Pls giv it try. I av known two persons dat was sent a text to come get dr APPOINTMENT letter not even interview or aptitude test. Those people were doubting like u are before d reality done on them
Re: Pls Confirm This Message From NSCDC by Noloss(f): 3:41pm On Mar 11, 2015
Dis is Original scam! Beware!!! NSCDC is not recruiting now. A word is enough for d wise

1 Like

Re: Pls Confirm This Message From NSCDC by zicoraads: 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
Scam, scam and a scam. Nigerians are a funny bunch. How can someone who never applied for a job, never written any test, haven't gone for any interview be asking if a letter of employment sent to them is real? Is NSCDC recruiting? No! Although you can try it if you like. Election is here and am very sure some people are in desperate need for human parts. Be wise!

1 Like

Re: Pls Confirm This Message From NSCDC by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
Noloss:
Dis is Original scam! Beware!!! NSCDC is not recruiting now. A word is enough for d wise
u know notin so do not mislead her. Did dey ask her to bring money? When ppl were dying last year at d last immigration exercise, do u kno someperson already had dr appointment letter. Bro, GIVE IT A TRY

1 Like

Re: Pls Confirm This Message From NSCDC by Noloss(f): 3:55pm On Mar 11, 2015
Tosinayoko:
u know notin so do not mislead her. Did dey ask her to bring money? When ppl were dying last year at d last immigration exercise, do u kno someperson already had dr appointment letter. Bro, GIVE IT A TRY
Am not saying he shouldn't give it a try but only telling him aforehand incase money is involved so he wouldn't be scammed. Replacement is likely going to take place after d election and it'll be a general one(all state). Are u sure I know notting ?
Re: Pls Confirm This Message From NSCDC by 2ng2ng(m): 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2015
Locate any of there office around you, and show any officer the text ok

1 Like

Re: Pls Confirm This Message From NSCDC by Ozigi123(m): 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2015
Tosinayoko:
dis is Naija... Pls giv it try. I av known two persons dat was sent a text to come get dr APPOINTMENT letter not even interview or aptitude test. Those people were doubting like u are before d reality done on them
what happened to dem
Re: Pls Confirm This Message From NSCDC by Emy4u(m): 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2015
Blood suckers! I sense ritual
Re: Pls Confirm This Message From NSCDC by wisestman(m): 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2015
I don't think its wise discouraging people anyhow..where im working now, I didn't apply, never wrote a test n all I received was a phone call to come for an interview. And it was d final stage interview, I got there to find out that my name had been forwarded by one recruiting agent I registered with abt two years back..so if dats the address for their office den go n get ur job..but if dey ask for money den leave it.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Confirm This Message From NSCDC by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 11, 2015
Just take a chance, go there at least it is their headquarters. When you get there, shine your eyes. You shouldn't be the only one that they would be training. If anybody ask you for money, tell the person to wait while you go to the bank, then you take your two legs and go home.

You never can tell if someone helped you without telling you.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Confirm This Message From NSCDC by abiki(f): 10:05pm On Mar 11, 2015
What is the website of NSCDC? grin
Re: Pls Confirm This Message From NSCDC by Nobody: 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2015
abiki:
lol when she gets to their headquarters, she should try and see the oga at the top and ask him.

Datz all

4 Likes

Re: Pls Confirm This Message From NSCDC by abiki(f): 12:16am On Mar 12, 2015
dcaliph:
lol when she gets to their headquarters, she should try and see the oga at the top and ask him.

Datz all

grin grin
Re: Pls Confirm This Message From NSCDC by Nobody: 5:20am On Mar 12, 2015
Ozigi123:
what happened to dem
they got d job. One of dem is my friend's elder broda
Re: Pls Confirm This Message From NSCDC by Nobody: 5:23am On Mar 12, 2015
dcaliph:
Just take a chance, go there at least it is their headquarters. When you get there, shine your eyes. You shouldn't be the only one that they would be training. If anybody ask you for money, tell the person to wait while you go to the bank, then you take your two legs and go home.

You never can tell if someone helped you without telling you.
onfact training go on everyday.... Most of the ppl on nairaland are secondary skool wards or undergraduates i just notice lately
Re: Pls Confirm This Message From NSCDC by flywheel(m): 8:12am On Mar 12, 2015
abiki:

grin grin
Wait!
Re: Pls Confirm This Message From NSCDC by abiki(f): 1:38pm On Mar 12, 2015
flywheel:

Wait!

I cannot categorically tell you the website. It will made known by my oga at the top. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Www.nscdc.datz.all
Re: Pls Confirm This Message From NSCDC by Etizz: 2:12pm On Mar 12, 2015
abiki:
I can not categorically tell u one now, but......
Re: Pls Confirm This Message From NSCDC by flywheel(m): 6:31pm On Mar 12, 2015
abiki:

I cannot categorically tell you the website. It will made known by my oga at the top. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Www.nscdc.datz.all
No No no no no no no...wait, wait....the one that my oga...#coughs#
Re: Pls Confirm This Message From NSCDC by kithfrank(m): 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2015
flywheel:

No No no no no no no...wait, wait....the one that my oga...#coughs#

I no fit laf abeg!!
Re: Pls Confirm This Message From NSCDC by Niniac62(f): 9:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
Tot its written that ur training wl be frm the 9th of march as I'm seeing but u posted this on the 11th so how come??

(1) (Reply)

1 Million Naira Financial Opportunity / Vacancies For Teaching / Elon Musk Fires Senior Twitter Employee Who Slept In Office To Meet Deadlines.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.