Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,173 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

I Have Two Or Three Years To Live –pope Francis - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Have Two Or Three Years To Live –pope Francis (509 Views)

Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ / "I Have A Few Years To Live"--pope Francis Speaks On His Own Death / For Three Years, I Lied To My Mother I Was In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Two Or Three Years To Live –pope Francis by hostlink500: 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
For the Catholic faithful, this piece of news will definitely be hard to stomach: Pope Francis says he has only two or three years to live.
Although the Argentina-born Pontiff was silent on why he thinks he would not live for more than three years, he hinted that he had ‘some nerve problems’ which require treatment.
He spoke with journalists aboard his jet as he returned from a trip to South Korea.
Francis, according to the Mailonline on Tuesday, also mentioned the possibility of retiring from the Papacy if his health failed to read more in
http://secret2020.com/i-have-two-or-three-years-to-live-pope-francis/
Re: I Have Two Or Three Years To Live –pope Francis by romzyxy(m): 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2014
y wud he say such things abot dyin. i thought he is a man of faith or is this a fake news

(1) (Reply)

Seun What Is The Usefulness Of The Share Button? Please Explain. / Promo:Register Here&make 100k Evry Week While Betting With My Ebook.totally Free / Shooting In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.