Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Muslim Worst Religion So Far - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslim Worst Religion So Far (1688 Views)

The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far / What Has Life Taught You So Far? / Best And Worst Religion Section Posters 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Worst Religion So Far by MightySparrow: 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
Samunique: Maybe some extremists but not all muslims. My family is comprised of muslims and Christians and we live peacefully together.

Remember i was once a Muslim but now a follower of Christ, so are some of my of my family members, but some are still Muslims, we still answer the same family name and do things together when occasions demand without any discrimination, all depends on understanding.

You must be a Yoruba Muslim.
Foolish 'arina' (people without religion)

Pure Islam does not tolerate other religion.

It is mandated that if you as believer has a child who embraces other religion, jihad should be committed on him.

Foolish Yoruba Muslim.
Re: Muslim Worst Religion So Far by favourmic(m): 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2014
MightySparrow:

Puream does not tolerate other religion.

It is mandated that if you as believer has a child who embraces other religion, jihad should be committed on him.

Foolish Yoruba Muslim.

Can we see what we Are talking about you really show us example that you people lack peace In so many way, my anty that mistakenly married Muslim regreat it at last, muslin oh don't know why you people were just too brutal.
Re: Muslim Worst Religion So Far by Oduduwaboy(m): 11:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
truthman2012:

No. Islam is about terrorism. See the verse of terrorism:

When thy Lord inspired the angels, saying: I am with you. So make those who believe stand firm. I will throw FEAR into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Then smite the necks and smite of them each finger (Quran 8:12).

Why are muslims denying the truth?

Smite the neck? in the quran? No wonder ISIS prefers to behead its victims!
Re: Muslim Worst Religion So Far by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:01am On Aug 23, 2014
striktlymi:

Compare the above with:

Deuteronomy 2:25King James Version (KJV)

25 This day will I begin to put the dread of thee and the fear of thee upon the nations that are under the whole heaven, who shall hear report of thee, and shall tremble, and be in anguish because of thee.

and tell me if that automatically make Christians terrorists?
Truth is , there is no difference between christianity of the 12th century and fundamental islamists of the 21st century; the problem we all seem to be having with islam is: why is it rewinding history by almost 1000years? While christianity seem to have outgrown its barbarities of centuries gone-by, islam seems to be revelling in it!
Anyway the two of them are just bull-crap!!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Worst Religion So Far by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 23, 2014
truthman2012:

Post with evidence(s) any other religion adherents forming terrorist groups.

1) NLFT - Christian, India
2) NSCN - Christian, India
3) The Orange group - Christian, Ireland.
4) Ku Klux Klan - Christian, America
5) Lord's Resistance Army - Christian, Uganda.
6) Etc
Re: Muslim Worst Religion So Far by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 23, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
Truth is , there is no difference between christianity of the 12th century and fundamental islamists of the 21st century; the problem we all seem to be having with islam is: why is it rewinding history by almost 1000years? While christianity seem to have outgrown its barbarities of centuries gone-by, islam seems to be revelling in it!
Anyway the two of them are just bull-crap!!

You are mixing up things here. The actions of some people are not necessarily a fallout of what is taught by their Religion.

1 Like

Re: Muslim Worst Religion So Far by Samunique(m): 8:05am On Aug 23, 2014
MightySparrow:

Foolish Yoruba Muslim.
U are the most foolish filthy rag that has ever quoted my post on NL, if u are pained that there's freedom of religion among yorubas then u can go and committ sucide, bcs yorubas are enlightened people, and to us religion is a matter of choice not force unlike some bigots in the north who take laws into their hand, and causing the nation alot of pains bcs of religion.
Maybe u are one of those bigots and are pained bcs I'm an ex-muslim and now a Christian.
WELL FOR UR INFORMATION, I'VE MADE MY CHOICE, JESUS IS LORD OF MY LIFE!!!! AND U CAN DO NOTING ABOUT IT!!!!
IF it pains u and u want to committ JIHAD go and committ it on ur brothers and sisters who are filthy bigots as u are. Or better still can go and join ur brothers in sambisa forest, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, afghanistan etc.

@ MightySparrow, never u quot my post again on this forum bcs i have noting to do with bigot like u.

FOOLISH AND FILTHY JIHADIST !!!!
Re: Muslim Worst Religion So Far by Samunique(m): 8:05am On Aug 23, 2014
MightySparrow:

Foolish Yoruba Muslim.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Sunday Really The Sabbath Day? / What Will Happen After The Rapture / Your Ministry Or Wife; Which Is More Important?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.