Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Who Can Remember This Pic - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Can Remember This Pic (64220 Views)

Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) / Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) / Who Can Remember This Pics? (yoruba Version) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
[quote
author=isleman]@op, you are very funny thinking everyone went to a
public school like you where that book was read. Many private school of
those days never used McMillan books. we used foreign books.[/quote]me i went to a private school o. and we used macmillan. who knows what a fright here? Also remember premier english.
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by Toshibasexy(m): 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
gloriaz: me i went to a private school o. and we used macmillan. who knows what a fright here? Also remember premier english.
i remember that premier english like mad or no be that book[QUEEN PRIMER] wey dem draw diagram to explain what they wrote in the page, i could also remember a page that a doll like horse was climbed by a young girl
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 28, 2014
[quote
author=Toshibasexy]i remember that premier english like mad or no be
that book[QUEEN PRIMER] wey dem draw diagram to explain what they wrote
in the page, i could also remember a page that a doll like horse was
climbed by a young girl[/quote]

i remember queen primer too.:i go up, up i go, are we to go up, yes we are to go up. A cat, a big black cat, a big black cat sat on a mat...blah blah blah

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by HonourablePomk: 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
gloriaz: my mum used to give us #5 for snack. That cant buy anything anymore. Chai.

Hi Gloria
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
hello honourablepomk(love ur username btw). How may you be helped if i know you?
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by HonourablePomk: 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
gloriaz: hello honourablepomk(love ur username btw). How may you be helped if i know you?

Thanks...i don't know you neither do you know me...I am new here just looking for friends and picked you at random *wink
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by iamrealdeji(m): 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
chimoz:

Agbo's brother ain't an engineer, it is tolu's brother that is an Engineer and lives abroad.
I think his brother is Gbenga who took some photographs under the snow with boots and raincoat on with his friends
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by iamrealdeji(m): 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
chiogoezubem:
MacMillian days in the 80s!!! 'Edet lives in Calabar.' The good ol' days...
80's your a OG o,i don't even have any 80's memory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by iamrealdeji(m): 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mai Idris Aloma of Borno,Jaja of Opobo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by chiogoezubem(f): 12:01am On Dec 14, 2014
iamrealdeji:

80's your a OG o,i don't even have any 80's memory

But of course, I'm an old gal! When were you born, 1989?

Anyway, some ppl get sharp, sharp memory, and photographic too.
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by iamrealdeji(m): 5:01am On Dec 14, 2014
chiogoezubem:

But of course, I'm an old gal! When were you born, 1989?

Anyway, some ppl get sharp, sharp memory, and photographic too.
I was born in late 88,November precisely,but I still have 1992 memory of when we celebrated my Lil brother's naming ceremony,i have very little 1990 of when my brother was getting circumcised,do I have sharp memory?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by chiogoezubem(f): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2014
iamrealdeji:

I was born in late 88,November precisely,but I still have 1992 memory of when we celebrated my Lil brother's naming ceremony,i have very little 1990 of when my brother was getting circumcised,do I have sharp memory?

Awww!!! You try o. Yeah, @4 its normal to remember stuffs. I am 3yrs older than my younger brov. I remember when he was born @Onitsha and I had to stay with my Godmother for a few days cos my father was busy attending to my mother's needs in the hospital. I remember some funny stuffs although I can't defferentiate which were realities and which were nightmares. Very weired stuffs, I tell you. LOL...
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by iamrealdeji(m): 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2014
chiogoezubem:

Awww!!! You try o. Yeah, @4 its normal to remember stuffs. I am 3yrs older than my younger brov. I remember when he was born @Onitsha and I had to stay with my Godmother for a few days cos my father was busy attending to my mother's needs in the hospital. I remember some funny stuffs although I can't defferentiate which were realities and which were nightmares. Very weired stuffs, I tell you. LOL...
lol

1 Like

Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by Okonkwo2211: 7:00am On Dec 21, 2014
iamrealdeji:

broda, u kill me with laff oooooo!!
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by shegsrules(m): 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
Ali and simbi book ooo, I miss d good old days really with d sorrowful story of d bed that fire caught up with d mum. But can u remember biting canta n dropping in ur dinks to c d gas bubble up?
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by Ndipe(m): 8:00am On Sep 11, 2020
Edet is eight years old, he lives in Calabar with his parents, Mr and Mrs Bassey . . .

Who remembers Mary J. Edet the author of Obufa Edikot Nwed?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Auchi Polytechnic Student Used ₦100 Notes For Exam Malpractice (Pictured) / FUTMINNA 2016/2017 ADMISSION THREAD / Teachers Strip Students Unclad In Cameroon & Flog Them For Coming Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.