Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,333 members, 7,811,973 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

Who Can Remember This Pic - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Can Remember This Pic (64120 Views)

Names Of Noise Makers: Do You Remember This??? (pix) / Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) / Who Can Remember This Pics? (yoruba Version) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by legendsilver(m): 10:25am On Aug 22, 2014
Good old days when kobo still get value to buy guguru and groundnut, apolo sweet, Longlife, uloka, moi-moi, chocomilo sweet, agidi and the rest. I be flex that time o! grin

Chei!!!! I don old and still never marry to born my own Ali, na wao o! God pass devil sha!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by datguru: 10:26am On Aug 22, 2014
grin grin grin grin

legendsilver: Good old days when kobo still get value to buy guguru and groundnut, apolo sweet, Longlife, uloka, moi-moi, chocomilo sweet, agidi and the rest. I be flex that time o! grin

Chei!!!! I don old and still never marry to born my own Ali, na wao o! God pass devil sha!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by ldonjibson(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2014
datguru: If after looking at this picture for about 5 minutes and it doesn't come to your memory what it's all about, know that you were born in the indomie generation
Na Christmas period for MR NWOSU AND FAMILY

1 Like

Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by tansho(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2014
Agbo Malaika lives in the town of Lagoon, which is not far from Lagos.....brb

1 Like

Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by Rufex07(m): 10:28am On Aug 22, 2014
when reading in those days, you will be salivating
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by asadike(f): 10:29am On Aug 22, 2014
Mee234:
u attended primary school in the eighties, no lie?
guy,i dont lie. I was born in d latest eighties and attended primary sch in d 90s
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by selectedhero(m): 10:30am On Aug 22, 2014
AN UNDERGRADUATE? GET YOUR PROJECT DATA ANALYSED. CALL 08166853564
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 22, 2014
datguru: If after looking at this picture for about 5 minutes and it doesn't come to your memory what it's all about, know that you were born in the indomie generation

The picture is from a Nigerian Primary School English textbook that I recall using in the year 1987...in primary one...which shows a man bringing home chickens for his wife and children.

The text was published by Macmillian
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by Ptoocool(m): 10:30am On Aug 22, 2014
Choi, Ali & Simbi are playinq in the sittinq room,,
Simbi is skippinq with her rope, she can skip well,
Ali cant skip, Mr. Salami opened d door he is anqry,,
He said to Ali.... OMq, ah can qo on & on..

If ah hear say ah be indomie qeneration ehn.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by BukkyDan(f): 10:31am On Aug 22, 2014
LOVEGINO: ..... are eating chicken and rice, can you see the big bowl of rice on the table. hahahahaha. Tank God Its Fridaiiiiiiiiiiiii!

lol...u got the sentence right...
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by DRealGeesam(m): 10:31am On Aug 22, 2014
Tolexander: there were Ladybird Series (Peter and Jane was my fav, cos that's what i read), Nigeria Primary English(NPE), Nigeria Oxford English Course(NOEC) et al with pictures and attractive colours.
Good old memories. Making me emotional. If i see these books today, i will buy them.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by lizfab(f): 10:32am On Aug 22, 2014
Mr Sada is a farmer. He lives in Sapele. He has a big farm. He grows yams, cassava, beans and groundnut. Can you see the oranges and pineapples.........

1 Like

Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by charlesopp(m): 10:32am On Aug 22, 2014
2map: grin reminds me of " A ma we, B ma ja, C ma ge buredi je, Elephanti lo sobe, Obo n kaleluya, halleluyah, praise the Lord" like if you remember this too.

Lol..i tink d pix is found in pry 5 macmillian, went 2 a private school, but street is stl goin b street..#shoutout 2 Mrs alonge.
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by Abduletudaye(m): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2014
datguru: grin grin grin grin

See enjoyment.... Well, nobody get swag reach me.. When I will strolling with my Kato/Kito bata and with the socks sticking out in the front like tongue without house.. All the girls go dey freak out. grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by DRealGeesam(m): 10:34am On Aug 22, 2014
legendsilver: Good old days when kobo still get value to buy guguru and groundnut, apolo sweet, Longlife, uloka, moi-moi, chocomilo sweet, agidi and the rest. I be flex that time o! grin

#wipes tears#
Those days...
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by nickz(m): 10:35am On Aug 22, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Gbam! You gerrit! I cnt recall how many times I buy crayon ooo..its either am eating it or something sha... cheesy.. NPA Staff School Rocks!
pri. 3 transition from pencil to Birogrin
no worry NA,management write letter give my papa 3 different times to change uniform grin

I change uniform tire cos I was always pouring ink on my cloth

NA my Biro float pass,NA me be Biro repairer.....that year I took every Biro I saw to school

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by omotfavy(f): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2014
Tolexander: it was a common book then in the south west. I did see it, but my lack of flair for reading novels can't make me remember what the content is. Probably due to those novels not having attractive pictures with colours then.
.it wasn't a novel,it was English textbook.
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by BreezyRita(f): 10:36am On Aug 22, 2014
Lmao.......... "Today is Friday. Edet and his cousins are eating chicken and rice. Can u see the big bowl of rice, it is on the table................
How can I forget??

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2014
Good old days and full of memories.
I love my reader and always read it at home and sometimes my mum had to yell at me to stop bothering everybody. I was a happy boy who loved school.....and then so Chukwumazi.
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by DRealGeesam(m): 10:38am On Aug 22, 2014
Abduletudaye:

See enjoyment.... Well, nobody get swag reach me.. When I will strolling with my Kato/Kito bata and with the socks sticking out in the front like tongue without house.. All the girls go dey freak out. grin
My dad used to buy us a new set of Bata shoes (those strong brown leather shoes) every year.
Getting new books made me happy like a kid in a candy store.
Always eager to take my new books, shoe and bag back to school.
Lol.
Innocence is a good thing o

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by Ptoocool(m): 10:39am On Aug 22, 2014
timsbee: Good old days of
tanfirin
eekano gowon
baleewa
eyin alangba
akara elepo........
Add urs. Lest i forget
INDOJI.....

lol @eyin alanqba, akara elepo, baleewa

Not 4qettin BABA DUDU, pako biscuit, coconut biscuit, speedy, okin & shortcake.. grin grin lol ah miss childhood jere..

1 Like

Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by Tobbey(m): 10:39am On Aug 22, 2014
mehnnn....PRY SCHOOL DAYS WAS THE BEST. I READ DS BOOK TIRE ENH grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by Tolexander: 10:40am On Aug 22, 2014
omotfavy: .it wasn't a novel,it was English textbook.
thanks!
Macmillian or what?
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by omotfavy(f): 10:40am On Aug 22, 2014
datguru: grin grin grin grin

.wat about baba dudu sweet,go-go dat has diff colours,some even press it on their palm.OMG,good old days.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by Abduletudaye(m): 10:40am On Aug 22, 2014
nickz: pri. 3 transition from pencil to Birogrin
no worry NA,management write letter give my papa 3 different times to change uniform grin

I change uniform tire cos I was always pouring ink on my cloth

NA my Biro float pass,NA me be Biro repairer.....that year I took every Biro I saw to school

Aswear Na u rock am pass!
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by Wisdytech(m): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2014
mummy me?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by onajo2000(m): 10:41am On Aug 22, 2014
They are in the same line with Agbomalaka lives in the town of lagoon which is not far from Ibadan!!!
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by Davidadoh: 10:42am On Aug 22, 2014
[b][/b] i stil do oh..lolx missin primary lyk madt
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by omenka(m): 10:44am On Aug 22, 2014
Oh, glorious days!!! Fond memories.

Had those sandals then they used to call Ali and Simbi (if my memory serves me well) and some girls panties they used to call "mothercare" grin. D¤pe stuffs everyone who knew "what's up" must have.

Remember then we used to wake up, get prepared, and have the school bus come take us to school. Twas fun driving around town and picking up other pupils from various points before finally heading to school. Comfortable buses with ACs and fans hanging on the roof of the cabin. Later they stopped putting on the AC and just turn on the fans only. Later they came up with a ticketing scheme where you buy monthly tickets to board the buses! Then later, the buses stopped showing up altogether!!!

Things just took a turn for the worse generally.

Oh Nigeria...

#nostalgic..

1 Like

Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by smudge2079(m): 10:44am On Aug 22, 2014
mehnnn. its been like forever. Mr Nwosu, edet pops.
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by Engrr(m): 10:44am On Aug 22, 2014
Guy your memory dey sharp
hatux: Edet lives in calabar, he is 8 years old. His father is a trader, blah blah blah...
Re: Who Can Remember This Pic by Abduletudaye(m): 10:45am On Aug 22, 2014
DRealGeesam:
My dad used to buy us a new set of Bata shoes (those strong brown leather shoes) every year.
Getting new books made me happy like a kid in a candy store.
Always eager to take my new school back to school.
Lol.
Innocence is a good thing o

Walahi.. You don gerrit finish.

I use new books buga eh...kai..our teachers table will be in the corner of the back of the class.. Kai.. Primary sef eh..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nairaland Official SCHOLARSHIPS Thread (degree, Masters, Phd, Contests Et Al) / Auchi Polytechnic Student Used ₦100 Notes For Exam Malpractice (Pictured) / Teachers Strip Students Unclad In Cameroon & Flog Them For Coming Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.