Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,121 members, 7,953,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church (62304 Views)

Commotion As Olamide Leaves Futa / Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion During Testimony Hour In Church / C-O-N-F-U-S-I-O-N!!! Ebola Survivor Cause Commotion In Lagos Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by Abatemtem(m): 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
thewarrior72: Sorry, I meant to say doctor cool
better...bt on a serious note,our media av got to step up deir games
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by senatorn3c(m): 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
Even pastor kwa
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by DECOtech(m): 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
Candyrain: So na wetin the pastor come get?
Ordinary spirit
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by HealNigeria: 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
LOL

more on ebola virus:
www.EbolaVirus.com.ng
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by chapie95(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
Funny.i no blame dem o grin
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
Candyrain: Ebola virus

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/laughter-is-good-for-the-soul-ebola-survivor-causes-commotion-in-church/186912/

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :oThe Fear of EBOLA is the Beginning of .........
The fear of Ebola is the beginning of WISDOM and quick AWARENESS shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by kennyjubris: 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
What is your view about 2015 general election
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by hadesko(m): 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
sad[color=#770077][/color][center][/center]d world is goin 2 an end
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
LMFAO.....thanx for making me laugh today...much needed!!!
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by Candyrain(m): 11:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
KingAdeOluomo1:
The fear of Ebola is the beginning of WISDOM and quick AWARENESS shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Correct...
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by Candyrain(m): 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
DECOtech: Ordinary spirit
lol
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by Candyrain(m): 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
Vickyboss:

COMMON SENSE
Yes ooo
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by Tpc: 12:37am On Aug 22, 2014
I dnt want to believe this. Its very funny though. But who wan die sef? Ebola wicked pass AIDS oh grin
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by Ayatullah(m): 12:53am On Aug 22, 2014
thorpido: See who's talking?The God Who sent Jesus is not even known to you yet you are mocking and speaking of day of accountability.
Better hurry up and bow to the only one God who perfected the art of worship through Prophet Muhammad(saw) before you are torpedoed into hell fire on the day of accountability. You have been warned thorpido.
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by sylve11: 1:41am On Aug 22, 2014
funny! grin grin cool
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by gloryaminebiren: 4:08am On Aug 22, 2014
hahaha people wen dey fear ebola nai dey catch am...ebola knw who e go fit scare.
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by thorpido(m): 6:45am On Aug 22, 2014
Ayatullah:
Better hurry up and bow to the only one God who perfected the art of worship through Prophet Muhammad(saw) before you are torpedoed into hell fire on the day of accountability. You have been warned thorpido.
Hell fire is yours.
Perfected the art of worship through the killing of infidels.No wonder your boko haram brothers are perfectly worshipping.Mtcheeew!
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by chefremy(m): 7:01am On Aug 22, 2014
very funny
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by Nobody: 7:50am On Aug 22, 2014
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by willorie(f): 9:39am On Aug 22, 2014
Seriously l no fid laugh cheesy cheesy

Fake Pastor with no Faith
I wonder wat he preaches

congregation/members, I pity una undecided
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by willorie(f): 9:48am On Aug 22, 2014
Candyrain: So na wetin the pastor come get?

1) Sense
2) The fear of Ebola
3) wanting to live long spirit
4) Him remember say no be Christ called am to come dey preache
grin grin wink
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by luvlypie: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2014
Touch the microphone and wash ur hands wit soap and water later.

Akinsz: nothing
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by Candyrain(m): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2014
willorie:

1) Sense
2) The fear of Ebola
3) wanting to live long spirit
4) Him remember say no be Christ called am to come dey preache
grin grin wink
The number 4 pls, if no be Christ call am who come call am?
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by Mbediogu(m): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
[quote author=Candyrain]Ebola virus

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/laughter-is-good-for-the-soul-ebola-survivor-causes-commotion-in-church/186912/

where is that strong Nairalander that killed his greatest fear with bare hands? He should come and help us with Ebola.
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by Beive85: 8:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by purpple: 9:41pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hehehehe..I want to belive dis to be a joke..lol..crazy nigerians
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by Abanicwise(m): 8:26am On Aug 23, 2014
Abatemtem: Prevention is better than cure.Look @ d case of d discharged doctor that later died after being declared free from the virus.So I won't blame them for fleein

Which doctor is dat, abeg, expatiate further.
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by Candyrain(m): 9:34am On Aug 23, 2014
Mbediogu: where is that strong Nairalander that killed his
greatest fear with bare hands? He should come and
help us with Ebola.
Really? I never heard anything like that.
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 23, 2014
Candyrain: Ebola virus

The Fear of EBOLA is the Beginning of .........

On a more serious note, I think we should be careful about discharging Ebola patient simply because they tested negative.

They are still infectious for up to 7 weeks after they have been cured.
Re: Ebola Survivor Causes Commotion In Church by Candyrain(m): 10:25am On Aug 23, 2014
princefunmi:

On a more serious note, I think we should be careful about discharging Ebola patient simply because they tested negative.

They are still infectious for up to 7 weeks after they have been cured.
You are right. A report from WHO said they could still be infectious. The virus could be in semen or vagina.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Barça Fan Going To Work This Morning (Hilarious Photo) / Photo: When You Have A Phd In Plumbing / How To Identify A Bride's Age On Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.