Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,597 members, 7,823,602 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. - Education (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. (591805 Views)

JAMB: Share Your Experience / When Is Your Exam Date,time And Name And Score If You Gotten Yours / UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by missjack: 10:35am On Jan 06, 2021
Good morning guys. Please how do I apply for a remark of my IELTS with British council
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by nessa14: 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2021
You all I finally passed my ielts on my 6th attempt.
L - 8
R- 9
W - 7
S - 8.5

Thank you Jesus!

24 Likes

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Jaaqbruce: 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2021
adebayodada22:
This is typical lied I can't believe this let stop all this wrong accusation I knew this man he can't scam or practice any scam with anyone it has been in helped to me and my friends in terms of all kind of registration for foreign exam.
Thief in different monikers...you are being trailed....bloody criminal

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by isyomar(f): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2021
Wow, congrats. Please the listening test, is it recorded in British accent or Nigerian accent? Thanks
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by JosephYemsol(m): 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2021
isyomar:

Wow, congrats. Please the listening test, is it recorded in British accent or Nigerian accent? Thanks

Very funny question. Pls permit me to chuckle a little...

Generally it has mostly British, American, ..might be mixed with Chinese /indian accent at times...especislly the section 3..

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by isyomar(f): 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
Lol. Please chuckle away. Thanks for replying though

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by vhuqnl(m): 12:42pm On Jan 10, 2021
steric58:
I love all the success stories I'm reading here, God bless us all I know nobody can motivate me unless myself but I will appreciate if someone can who has had the experience in the pass explain what's going on with me, have been practicing for 2 months now I felt like I'm not good enough especially with the reading aspect, the time is short trying all my best to manage but seems I can't.
How far
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Admin9: 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2021
nessa14:
You all I finally passed my ielts on my 6th attempt.
L - 8
R- 9
W - 7
S - 8.5

Thank you Jesus!

congrats. any helpful tips for listening?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by steric58(m): 2:02pm On Jan 10, 2021
vhuqnl:

How far
still practicing brother

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by nessa14: 4:08pm On Jan 10, 2021
Admin9:

congrats. any helpful tips for listening?

For listening just make sure you don’t loose concentration even for a second because you could loose marks easily if you do.
Read the questions through before the record starts playing as this will help you to predict the possible answer.
Be sure to also read the instructions eg. Only one word, one word and/or a number etc, this will help you to know what to expect.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Admin9: 7:06pm On Jan 10, 2021
nessa14:

For listening just make sure you don’t loose concentration even for a second because you could loose marks easily if you do.
Read the questions through before the record starts playing as this will help you to predict the possible answer.
Be sure to also read the instructions eg. Only one word, one word and/or a number etc, this will help you to know what to expect.

do you jot while listening or it is just best to fill your answers as you listen?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by nessa14: 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
Admin9:

do you jot while listening or it is just best to fill your answers as you listen?

I did Computer based test and no time is given after the test to transfer you answers and so you have to write as you listen

2 Likes

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Admin9: 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2021
nessa14:

I did a Computer-based test and no time is given after the test to transfer your answers and so you have to write as you listen

Thanks. Did you practice with IELTS online?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by steric58(m): 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2021
nessa14:

congratulations brother, please any tip for reading? It has been a challenge
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by BBYYOLA: 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2021
Please is it still 75k for IELTS fee this year? And please can someone help me with guide on how to make payment by myself
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by mrbrodaman: 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2021
When doing the IELTS test in Abuja is it better to do it in the British Council or at the MOD Education IELTS Center?.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Lupigne: 3:06pm On Jan 12, 2021
I've made payment for IELTS (mod ielts) since Saturday and it hasn't been confirmed nor is the booking showing on my dashboard. It's over 48 hours now. Is this normal? I'm Getting worried already.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by damidam(f): 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
Lupigne:
I've made payment for IELTS (mod ielts) since Saturday and it hasn't been confirmed nor is the booking showing on my dashboard. It's over 48 hours now. Is this normal? I'm Getting worried already.
send a mail to them or better still, message them on twitter. They have a very active Twitter account.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Jeremy123(m): 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2021
No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA

Are you interested in travelling to Canada
Victor Ola is hosting a webinar on how to travel to Canada without writing IElTS, TOEFL or any exam.
If interested, Join his webinar class via www.noieltstocanada.com and should incase you need to buy his guide afterward,
I would forward it to your E-mail for just 5,000 only.

Chat me up via: https://web.facebook.com/anyirajeremiahifechukwu
Or call me 07049154288
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Lupigne: 8:20am On Jan 13, 2021
damidam:
send a mail to them or better still, message them on twitter. They have a very active Twitter account.
Thanks. I sent a mail but they replied with an auto-generated message. They're customer care lines just keeps playing music nobody ever picks.
I got a response on Twitter, they said I'll get the confirmation mail before the end of business day that was yesterday but still nothing till now.
Lemme chill and see how today turns out.

Edit
It's been confirmed now.

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Tamad101(f): 10:22am On Jan 13, 2021
You are supposed to send the evidence of your payment to payment@modielts.ng (please confirm the address, I am not too sure)
Lupigne:

Thanks. I sent a mail but they replied with an auto-generated message. They're customer care lines just keeps playing music nobody ever picks.
I got a response on Twitter, they said I'll get the confirmation mail before the end of business day that was yesterday but still nothing till now.
Lemme chill and see how today turns out.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Lupigne: 11:24am On Jan 13, 2021
Tamad101:
You are supposed to send the evidence of your payment to payment@modielts.ng (please confirm the address, I am not too sure)

Yes I sent the payment reciept including my passport. It's been confirmed now. It took longer than 48 hours that's why I got worried.

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Soteriahascome: 3:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
Jeremy123:
No IELTS To Canada By Victor OLA

Are you interested in travelling to Canada
Victor Ola is hosting a webinar on how to travel to Canada without writing IElTS, TOEFL or any exam.
If interested, Join his webinar class via www.noieltstocanada.com and should incase you need to buy his guide afterward,
I would forward it to your E-mail for just 5,000 only.

Chat me up via: https://web.facebook.com/anyirajeremiahifechukwu
Or call me 07049154288

How genuine could this be? Any testimony?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Soteriahascome: 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
Jeremy12345:

Yeah several
I plan to start my application once I'm done with UNI

Ok
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by AnotherEvkunle: 9:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
Abolarin91:
Thank you for your input. Pls how do I go about the bolded quote?

Hi,

Have you been able to get excellent study materials or do you need some?, don't worry, it's free.

You can register for all your international exams. Current Exam fee
GRE 50k TOEFL 50K SAT 50K IELTS 75K gmat 80K
Genuine and Affordable Registration fee within 24 hours
WhatsApp 08132765285

We can help you meet the required scores in GRE, GMAT, SAT and TOEFL for scholarship and fundings in different institutions in United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Qatar, and many other countries.
For more information, please talk to us.

Simply put, we will help you gain that admission with scholarship and financial aid by giving you top score. gmat 700, GRE 325 guaranteed. How? Talk to us today 08132765285
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by AnotherEvkunle: 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
BBYYOLA:
Please is it still 75k for IELTS fee this year? And please can someone help me with guide on how to make payment by myself

Hi, yes. IELTS is 75k. You can make payments through british council official website. A simple google search would suffice, but why bother? We take the hassle and stress off you for the same price. And don't worry, it's �% genuine.

WhatsApp 08132765285

We can help you meet the required scores in GRE, GMAT, SAT and TOEFL for scholarship and fundings in different institutions in United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Singapore, Qatar, and many other countries.

Simply put, we will help you gain that admission with scholarship and financial aid by giving you top score. gmat 700, GRE 325 guaranteed. How? Talk to us today 08132765285
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by AnotherEvkunle: 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
Amarachibaby:
Any idea on how i can get materials cause i can't seem to find.am planning to take the exam by feburary (TOEFL)

Hi, have you gotten materials? If no, please reach out so I can send you some. Don't worry, it's free.

WhatsApp 08132765285

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Abolarin91(m): 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hi, I still need materials. I will be glad...
AnotherEvkunle:

Hi,

Have you been able to get excellent study materials or do you need some?, don't worry, it's free.

WhatsApp 08132765285

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by AnotherEvkunle: 8:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
Abolarin91:
Hi, I still need materials. I will be glad...

Okayyyyyy

Here we go:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B18A9SVAXzYJQXhqNzhsWG9HSlk

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1U90rWyxi7EymQDyHyMBnh-IGbuYZ22N-

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1q7av0XYv6urn26ZFleKvuO6248KwRsVX

WhatsApp 08132765285

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Oluromantic: 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
Faysuze:

Yes I have gotten my result today. I went to their office to recapture and waited to get my result.
Hello faysuze. Happy new year

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (159) (Reply)

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.