Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,998 members, 7,810,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. - Education (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. (589116 Views)

JAMB: Share Your Experience / When Is Your Exam Date,time And Name And Score If You Gotten Yours / UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by HashtagMoniker(m): 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hello to all intending IELTS takers smiley. I trust that you are all doing good and studying really hard for the test. I know, firsthand, how difficult and expensive it is to prepare for the IELTS test and also the sad feeling if one doesn't pass it, but there's a way all of these can be circumvented and you can prepare for the test in a easier and more fun way and also at a less expensive rate, all in record time.

I would like to tell you about a guide that can help through all of this. It's a manual written by a travel and immigration expert, Ademiluyi David and it comprises of 5 short videos, study materials and past questions. The manual was written with the aim of maximizing preparation time by helping you focus on the critical aspects of the test.The manual comes at a price, an affordable price, one which is worth every penny if you compare the value you will get from it alongside that of going to and fro with a tutorial centre.

I can't share the testimonials of those who have benefited from this product here, because the Nairaland rules prevents me from posting links that seem like adverts, but to circumvent this I will drop my whatsapp contact and my twitter username so you can reach me. I know this looks like all those stressful 'DM for price things' but knowing what you could stand to gain, I think it is something you can waive aside.

My whatsapp contact is 09027185409 and my Twitter username is @fedonye. I'll be looking forward to your messages.

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Omamaramma(f): 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
Queenmama03:
Just received results for my Academic test
overall score 7.5
L-9
R-8
S-7
W-6.5

I only had one week to prepare. Though I’m not satisfied with the writing score I go just manage the result like that abeg.
Well done, you did very well for a one week preparation. Pls what did u use to prepare. I am writing soon
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Rhuth: 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
divads:
I used the ieltsonlinetests.com and ieltsliz.com to practice. Also, I used the Chis Powell practice link I was given after registration.
Please how long does it take for the hard copy TRF to be sent over, assuming its CBT, BC?
If my contact address is my house, how will it be delivered? Courier?
What if I don't answer the call? Can I get it from their office and will a mail be sent to me to come get it?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Kemkem93: 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
Pls how can we check our result online for those who did test with British council. More also, how many days does it take for result of computer based to be uploaded online?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Kemkem93: 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
Pls which courier service does British council Lagos center uses
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by yungryce: 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
Good evening house. Please is anyone here still taking ielts in any location (preferably Port Harcourt). Please i would really appreciate an urgent response as i am trying to see if it's still possible to register and take the exam this year

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by divads(m): 11:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
Rhuth:

Please how long does it take for the hard copy TRF to be sent over, assuming its CBT, BC?
If my contact address is my house, how will it be delivered? Courier?
What if I don't answer the call? Can I get it from their office and will a mail be sent to me to come get it?
I receive my cbt result exactly after a week of writing. And the TRF 3 days after

They called me on phone, asked if I could come get it at their office. I told them I wasn't around, so they brought it to my address.

I wasn't sent a mail for collection, just a phone call from the courier.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by divads(m): 11:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
yungryce:
Good evening house. Please is anyone here still taking ielts in any location (preferably Port Harcourt). Please i would really appreciate an urgent response as i am trying to see if it's still possible to register and take the exam this year
yes you can. I took mine in PH
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by divads(m): 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
Kemkem93:
Pls how can we check our result online for those who did test with British council. More also, how many days does it take for result of computer based to be uploaded online?
after 7 days. Mine was exactly on the 7th day.

You'll get an email notification to check your results online through the registration portal

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Kemkem93: 8:45am On Dec 11, 2020
divads:
after 7 days. Mine was exactly on the 7th day.

You'll get an email notification to check your results online through the registration portal
Thanks a lot divads I really appreciate.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by divads(m): 9:10am On Dec 11, 2020
Kemkem93:

Thanks a lot divads I really appreciate.
You're welcome. Success all d way
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by yungryce: 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
divads:
yes you can. I took mine in PH

Can i contact you. Please its urgent.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
#
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Queenmama03(f): 6:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
Omamaramma:

Well done, you did very well for a one week preparation. Pls what did u use to prepare. I am writing soon

Hi Omamaramma,

I mainly used road to IELTS just to familiarize myself with the test. Ielts Liz was really helpful as well. I wrote GRE the previous week before my ielts so I had enough preparation for writing and reading. As for speaking just get someone to do a mock test with. They should ask you ielts sample interview questions so that you get comfortable with talking with an interviewer. Also try not to lose concentration during the listening section. Overall the exam is easy don’t stress much about it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Evkunle: 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
yungryce:

Check Ielts site for available test dates, exam type and location here. : https://ielts.ng/take-ielts/ielts-test-dates/

You can register for all your international exams. Current Exam fee
GRE 50k TOEFL 50K SAT 50K IELTS 75K gmat 80K
Genuine and Affordable Registration fee within 24 hours
WhatsApp 08132765285

We can also help you secure scholarships

Guaranteed scores to win scholarship and other funding opportunities
Score gmat 700 GRE 325 TOEFL 110 min guaranteed

Simply put, we will help you gain that admission with scholarship and financial aid by giving you top score. gmat 700, GRE 325 guaranteed. How? Talk to us today 08132765285
https://mcfedututors.com/s?Exam-Registration&id=7407402
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by rafindo(m): 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
Evkunle:

Check Ielts site for available test dates, exam type and location here. : https://ielts.ng/take-ielts/ielts-test-dates/

WhatsApp 08132765285

Simply put, we will help you gain that admission with scholarship and financial aid by giving you top score. gmat 700, GRE 325 guaranteed. How? Talk to us today 08132765285

So which of the ielts is acceptable for PR Canada.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by AnotherEvkunle: 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
rafindo:

So which of the ielts is acceptable for PR Canada.

It's the same IELTS examination. It's just different vendors.

So its different people doing the same time.

British council takes about 13 days for the results to be out after writing the exams

WhatsApp 08132765285

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by AnotherEvkunle: 10:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kemkem93:

Computer based test is usually uploaded after 3 to 5 days.

You can check your results using your passport number on the test taker profile.

WhatsApp 08132765285

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Col84: 1:53am On Dec 15, 2020
Anybody with guiding material on IELTS to whatsap me 07035760651
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by rafindo(m): 8:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
AnotherEvkunle:

It's the same IELTS examination. It's just different vendors.

So its different people doing the same time.

British council takes about 13 days for the results to be out after writing the exams

WhatsApp 08132765285

Academic or general which is okay for PR
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by englois: 8:11am On Dec 16, 2020
Hello house!!!
Please I need your urgent response.
I registered for IELTS paper but I'd like to change it to IELTS computer based. My exam is in 2 days. Is it possible? How?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Evkunle: 9:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
rafindo:
Academic or general which is okay for PR

Academic is majorly for studies, PGD, PHD, Masters or any form of post grad.

General is usually recognised for travel purposes

WhatsApp 08132765285

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Evkunle: 9:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
Col84:
Anybody with guiding material on IELTS to whatsap me 07035760651

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B18A9SVAXzYJQXhqNzhsWG9HSlk

You can reach out if you need more links. Or check, I've posted a really long list before.

WhatsApp 08132765285

2 Likes

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Goingplaces: 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
Please house, I need all the help I can get here. I will be writing the exam February by God's grace.
I appreciate all the informations above.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by xavuv: 11:30am On Dec 17, 2020
Goingplaces:
Please house, I need all the help I can get here. I will be writing the exam February by God's grace.
I appreciate all the informations above.

Practice, watch ielts videos, practice and practice again

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Lagoscooldude: 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
Yo! Applied for a remark and my speaking was upgraded to 7.5! Maxed out!
Lagoscooldude:
Mehn, just checked my IELTS General Result. Speaking messed me up

L- 8.5
R- 8.0
W- 8.0
S- 7.0

5 Likes

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by ohswagz: 1:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
Anybody expecting Academic results tomorrow?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by morshood07(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2020
ohswagz:
Anybody expecting Academic results tomorrow?

Yesso..... All the best �

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by morshood07(m): 10:15am On Dec 18, 2020
Got my IELTS result now and I can't believe what I saw

LWSR 7,6.5,7.5,6.
Overall of 7

I prepared and did my exam well and all my scores in each section looks odd....
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by swaggrbabe: 11:16am On Dec 18, 2020
morshood07:
Got my IELTS result now and I can't believe what I saw

LWSR 7,6.5,7.5,6.
Overall of 7

I prepared and did my exam well and all my scores in each section looks odd....

Please is it BC or Mods...i have been trying to check mine since today and no information on it...i did not get any email saying anything either. Mine is GT

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (159) (Reply)

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.