Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. - Education (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. (589709 Views)

JAMB: Share Your Experience / When Is Your Exam Date,time And Name And Score If You Gotten Yours / UNIZIK Post-UME Candidates: What's Your Score? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by passion007: 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
EJIZY:
@passion007 congrats....kindly assist with the materials u used josephigun@gmail.com.
Thank you.
I've sent the link to your email
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by xtosync: 2:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
I just want to thank God and share my testimony to the house. I read it all, here on nairaland.com. and prepared by practicing very well. My two principal practice source was Road to IELTS and ieltsbuddy.com

Listening - 8.0
Reading - 9.0
Writing - 7.5
Speaking - 7.0

Overall Band - 8.0

Help me thank God y'all.

7 Likes

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by EJIZY: 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
passion007:

Please I did not receive it kindly resend josephigun@gmail.com or josephigun@yahoo.com.
God bless u.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by passion007: 6:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
EJIZY:

Please I did not receive it kindly resend josephigun@gmail.com or josephigun@yahoo.com.
God bless u.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-ikaTdt2XnEXzhWLXJhYWR5OHM
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by platypelloid: 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2016
I am worried and feel like these Ielts people are scammers!!
Imagine
S 8.0
W 7.0
R 5.5
L 5.5

Pls any body with good material should pls for God sake pm me .this is my second time
First time was Feb 2014.......

S: 7.0
W 6.0
R 6.0
L 5.0

PLS ANYONE WITH GOOD IELTS GENERAL TRAINING MATERIALS SHOULD PM ME THANKS.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by platypelloid: 7:48pm On Aug 01, 2016
Imagine
S 8.0
W 7.0
R 5.5
L 5.5

Pls any body with good material should pls for God sake pm me .this is my second time

W 6.0
R 6.0
L 5.0.

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by pearharbour(m): 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2016
ajirapsy:
Hello Everyone,

How does one check/preview IELTS Life Skills A1 Test result? I did one on the 14th of July, 2016 but their website: https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/CheckResults.aspx does not recognise my details. Meanwhile, i have used this same link in the past to preview my IETLS General Test and it went well.

I suspect there is a disconnect somewhere. I have called their useless telephone line several times with no headway.

I hope someone here can point me in the right direction.

Sorry please, on the "check your result" link you sent, please kindly specify which is the "Identification Document Number" and also the "Candidate Number"
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by pearharbour(m): 6:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
Keji74:

the same lady conducted the test for me today. But she wasn't as strict as you described her. maybe she was in a bad mood yesterday sha

LOL, just going through this thread and i find this section quit interesting.
my listening test was don on the 24th july, and i want to believe i was interviewed by the same lady you guys are talking about. However, the mood was right for her on that day(luckily for me), at a point she laughed(quietly) when i gave a personal experience story i framed in my head which was quite funny. Anyway, it went well at the end though.
Wrote the exam 30th July and am patiently waiting for the results.

Will share when its out.

(PRAYING)
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by josephinegirl: 6:39pm On Aug 09, 2016
I very pretty well thanks to god, and looking to go to the UK, Australia or Canada...is anyone else going?
Jo

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by ajirapsy(m): 9:09pm On Aug 09, 2016
The identification number should be your Intl' passport number while candidate number is the IELTS number assigned to you for the exam you sat for.

pearharbour:

Sorry please, on the "check your result" link you sent, please kindly specify which is the "Identification Document Number" and also the "Candidate Number"
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by ajirapsy(m): 10:00pm On Aug 10, 2016
!
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by TwistedPair(m): 5:23am On Aug 12, 2016
I just want to thank God and share my testimony to the house. I prepared with the free practice test materials provided by IELTS when i registered online..didn't take it seriously till 3 days to exam.

Listening - 8.0
Reading - 7.5
Writing - 8.0
Speaking - 8.0

Overall Band - 8.0

Help me thank God pple smiley

6 Likes

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Josh4wod: 11:39am On Aug 15, 2016
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 15, 2016
Got 7 in my overall score.

1 Like

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 15, 2016
platypelloid:
Imagine
S 8.0
W 7.0
R 5.5
L 5.5

W 6.0
R 6.0
L 5.0.

What score do you need to get into the university? There are a lot of online resources you can use.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Redfox(m): 12:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
The World of analytics & Modeling as we know it....

Earthlings! a closer look.
Redfox Analytics-- redefining & standardizing the world of modeling, analytics and research with the use of solution engines: SAS, SPSS, Eviews, STATA, Python, R, XLSTAT, Epi-Info, MicroFit and Microsoft Excel forecasting with varying applications in General research, Econometrics, Development Finance, Real Estate Modeling & Financing, Global Markets (currency & fixed income derivative) analytic. Just maybe this is that golden opportunity to NOT only grow a skill set but to build, innovate and be a problem solver.
Statistical and Survey Analysis
Biostatistics
Quantitative Risk*
Panel Data*
Forecasting
Data Analytics Support*
Financial Regression and Back-testing*
Data Mining*
Advanced Excel Simulation*
Algorithm
Trading & Modeling*
MBA Research guide @the Tip*
Financial Markets*
Please call in for seat reservation and more information.
Venue: H9B, SR, Abraham Adesanya Estate, Lekki-Ajah, Lagos.

Kingsley Redfox
kingsleyukwuoma@gmail.com
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by ibnchokomah(m): 9:28am On Aug 17, 2016
Saw my result today.
Test date: 4th August

This might sound disbelieving, but I saw my first IELTS prep on speaking test day. Something no one should ever do except you are so sure of yourself. I somehow knew what to expect but I didn't prepare for the exam. Felt it was something I could just swing but boy was I wrong.

I allowed myself to be overtaken by people's thoughts on my lack of preparation, making me go for the interview in fear. I stammered all through. Even as I spoke, I saw "game over" written everywhere. As I was leaving the venue, I was already making plans on how to come up with the 52,000 for a resit. I felt so bad that I still didn't study for the other tests. I even dragged my feet to go for that test. I however saw a friend who I have not seen for a long time which kinda lightened my mood. All thanks to him, I would have approached the test with uttermost disinterest.

Fast-forward to today..
With the same disinterest, I checked my result which wasn't that bad for someone who didn't prepare

Speaking - 6.5 (expected worse)
Writing - 7.5
Reading- 7.5
Listening - 9.0
Overall band of 7.5.

Well it wasn't so bad but I feel I would have done better if I prepared for the test.

5 Likes

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Palla: 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
Ielts delayed my result what could be the problem here is the email I receive from them

Dear ******

We refer to your IELTS test of 4th August, 2016.

We would like to inform you that your result is still being processed and will not be ready for release on the 13th day. We will advise on the status of the result in the next 5 days.

Please note that it is specified in the Declaration signed by candidates on the Application Form that there may be occasions when it is necessary to issue a result more than 13 days after the test.

Please accept our apologies for this delay.

IELTS Test Centre Administrator
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Josh4wod: 9:29pm On Aug 18, 2016
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 22, 2016
Palla:
Ielts delayed my result what could be the problem here is the email I receive from them

Dear ******

We refer to your IELTS test of 4th August, 2016.

We would like to inform you that your result is still being processed and will not be ready for release on the 13th day. We will advise on the status of the result in the next 5 days.

Please note that it is specified in the Declaration signed by candidates on the Application Form that there may be occasions when it is necessary to issue a result more than 13 days after the test.

Please accept our apologies for this delay.

IELTS Test Centre Administrator

Have you been able to access your result? Same message was sent to me. I did the academic module on the 4th of august. I am seriously worried.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by lordOM(m): 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2016
I had my ielts(academic) on the 4th of August,till date i'm yet to see my result.Anyone in the house know what's causing this general delay?Premiere have you seen yours?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 22, 2016
lordOM:
I had my ielts(academic) on the 4th of August,till date i'm yet to see my result.Anyone in the house know what's causing this general delay?Premiere have you seen yours?
I haven't. They promised to get in touch in 5days. I have not heard from them. This is so unfair. A lot is at stake.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by lordOM(m): 9:33pm On Aug 22, 2016
I haven't. They promised to get in touch in 5days. I have not heard from them. This is so unfair. A lot is at stake.

It's really frustrating.i made some research,other test takers from different countries are complaining how the 5days they gave turned into one month.
If I may ask, what's your centre?
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 22, 2016
lordOM:

It's really frustrating.i made some research,other test takers from different countries are complaining how the 5days they gave turned into one month.
If I may ask, what's your centre?
Enugu. I ve had to secure another space for 10th of September, just in case they mess up. I'm yet to make payment, though.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by lordOM(m): 10:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
Enugu. I ve had to secure another space for 10th of September, just in case they mess up. I'm yet to make payment, though.

That's my centre too. Let's see how it goes.
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by checherio(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2016
passion007:

Please send the link to my mail too ojewalec@yahoo.com
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by lordOM(m): 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
Saw my result today.
Reading -7
Writing-7
Listening-7.5
Speaking-7.5
Overall-7.5
First attempt.Thank you Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by ROCE: 8:08am On Aug 28, 2016
checherio:

Please send the link to my mail too ojewalec@yahoo.com

The first step to passing the IELTS test is paying attention to details and following instructions. Obviously, some of our guys are not ready yet to do this simple test cos I don't understand why people keep spamming the thread with email addresses when several links have been provided in earlier pages. BIKO, nobody needs your email address. Stop being lazy and do some work.

I found the Google drive useful and other links provided by our guys here. This thread just got long unnecessarily due to our brothers and sisters who like to 'receive it'. SMH

2 Likes

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Blackfinegirl(f): 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
Wes is now 90 something k. Is there any other organization that does the evaluation
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Josh4wod: 6:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
embarassed
Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 29, 2016
Got my result today.

Listening 7.5
Reading 6.5
Writing 8.0
Speaking 7.5
Overall 7.5

All thanks to www.ieltsbuddy.com and www.engvid.com

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. by nneuba26: 11:22pm On Aug 31, 2016
Thank you all for the posts. Please I intend to write IELTS in November but I have not registered. Pls I need the website link to the registration portal. Pls. Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (159) (Reply)

2013/2014 Obafemi Awolowo University ::ASPIRANTS:: / University Of Abuja 2017/2018 Admission Updates / 2017/2018 PTDF Scholarship Scheme (Overseas And Local)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.