Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

God Directs Me To Impregnate Married Women And Their Daughters- Pastor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Directs Me To Impregnate Married Women And Their Daughters- Pastor (1359 Views)

Parents Of Chibok Girls Cry As They See Their Daughters In New Video / Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos) / Fayose's Impeachment:ekiti House Of Assembly Directs Chief Judge To Set Up Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Directs Me To Impregnate Married Women And Their Daughters- Pastor by eventsms(m): 8:50am On Aug 21, 2014
A 53-year-old man who claims to be a Pastor, has been arrested by the Police in Nsukka, Enugu State, for allegedly impregnating married women and young girls in his church.
The-pastor
The Pastor, identified as Timothy Ngwu, is the General Overseer of Holy Trinity Ministry popularly called Vineyard Ministry in Umudikwere Community in the University town. Ironically, police sources said the suspect claims he was directed by the Holy Spirit to sexually abuse female members of his church in the name of God.
How he was exposed
Crime Guard gathered thathttp://secret2020.com/god-directs-me-to-impregnate-married-women-and-their-daughters-pastor/
Re: God Directs Me To Impregnate Married Women And Their Daughters- Pastor by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 21, 2014
Another patient missing from YabaLeft? grin

1 Like

Re: God Directs Me To Impregnate Married Women And Their Daughters- Pastor by 0merta(m): 9:28am On Aug 21, 2014
A Flatty again?

Which sane individual goes to an Igbo-overseen church, by the way?

1 Like

Re: God Directs Me To Impregnate Married Women And Their Daughters- Pastor by 99100(m): 9:33am On Aug 21, 2014
Pentecostal again ?
Re: God Directs Me To Impregnate Married Women And Their Daughters- Pastor by Oklander: 10:21am On Aug 21, 2014
In the name of the holy spirit!
Re: God Directs Me To Impregnate Married Women And Their Daughters- Pastor by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
Too many mad men on the loose these days.. How did they escape the leash?
Re: God Directs Me To Impregnate Married Women And Their Daughters- Pastor by desgiezd(m): 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
Which god was he referring to? I am sure it is not The Almighty God, The One Who answers By Fire!
Re: God Directs Me To Impregnate Married Women And Their Daughters- Pastor by Eviel(f): 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
Nut case
Re: God Directs Me To Impregnate Married Women And Their Daughters- Pastor by Arosa(m): 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
It's obvious that some peeps don't know the difference between the devil and God. That is why we have so many islamic terrorist and fake men of God everywhere. God is love not evil.
Re: God Directs Me To Impregnate Married Women And Their Daughters- Pastor by gebest: 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2014
We need nobody to tell us that we are in the last days.
Re: God Directs Me To Impregnate Married Women And Their Daughters- Pastor by redsun(m): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
This is kind of that happens when people are constantly and vigorously brain washed. It puts them in a hypnotic state,leaving them vulnerable to the brainwasher's scams and cynical advances. They could be compelled to do anything like zombies.
Re: God Directs Me To Impregnate Married Women And Their Daughters- Pastor by eventsms(m): 2:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
CHRISTIANITY IS IN TROUBLE.
Re: God Directs Me To Impregnate Married Women And Their Daughters- Pastor by omniwater007: 3:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
If person talk now,them go say him be antichrist...smh

(1) (Reply)

MR DAVIS: The Target Of A Long Con With Strategic Consequences For SS/SE / Comparing Buhari With Jonathan: Iroko Versus Rotten Wood By Dele Sobowale. / Aftermath Of Falling Crude Oil Price: White Guy Selling Diesel In Lagos [Pic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.