Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor (4095 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. / Must You See A Pastor Before Choosing A Life Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by obowunmi(m): 9:05am On Aug 21, 2014
So anyone who knows me here on Nairaland, knows I've been on a mission to find a spouse. Well, it hasn't happened yet. So I decided to enroll the services of (1) a babalawo (2) a pastor to see which worked best.

I willingly gave each 1 million naira. They were both happy and said that they will begin fasting, praying, and appealing to the gods on my behalf for a wife.

Yesterday, the pastor called me to ask for more money. I told him it's been two (2) months since the 1 million naira and that I am yet to find anyone who appeals to me.

Two days prior to yesterday, babalawo called me to say he needs to do more sacrifices and that I should send about 500k.

Right now, I am disappointed and upset at both men. They both have not provided a solution to my issue yet asking for more money. Is it this stressful to find a good woman?

Might I also add that a girl I really liked and had been talking to, suddenly stopped talking to me.

Nairalanders, I am confused and need help. I won't be giving either men any money. All I need is a good woman.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by easyflow: 9:08am On Aug 21, 2014
Story! Story! ! undecided

7 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by pussygotlips: 9:16am On Aug 21, 2014
Accept Jesus Christ as your lord and personal saviour,

I bet your life will never be the same

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by Godmystrength: 9:18am On Aug 21, 2014
obowunmi: So anyone who knows me here on Nairaland, knows I've been on a mission to find a spouse. Well, it hasn't happened yet. So I decided to enroll the services of (1) a babalawo (2) a pastor to see which worked best.

I willingly gave each 1 million naira. They were both happy and said that they will begin fasting, praying, and appealing to the gods on my behalf for a wife.

Yesterday, the pastor called me to ask for more money. I told him it's been two (2) months since the 1 million naira and that I am yet to find anyone who appeals to me.

Two days prior to yesterday, babalawo called me to say he needs to do more sacrifices and that I should send about 500k.

Right now, I am disappointed and upset at both men. They both have not provided a solution to my issue yet asking for more money. Is it this stressful to find a good woman?

Might I also add that a girl I really liked and had been talking to, suddenly stopped talking to me.

Nairalanders, I am confused and need help. I won't be giving either men any money. All I need is a good woman.
Wake Up. It is morning...

9 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 21, 2014
Godmystrength: Wake Up. It is morning...

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by Dygeasy(m): 9:31am On Aug 21, 2014
pussygotlips: Accept Jesus Christ as your lord and personal saviour,

Coming from a username like yours? Jesus is truly lord cool

16 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 21, 2014
Godmystrength: Wake Up. It is morning...
Sweetie we are waiting for update in the other thread. You should understand na.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by tbabstobadt(m): 9:35am On Aug 21, 2014
Dygeasy: Coming from a username like yours? The lord is truly lord cool
ashawo found christ!.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by SAMBARRY: 9:37am On Aug 21, 2014
Chika ike, monalisa chinda or Desmond Elliott will buy your story for a good amount of money. Stop wasting your talent and in case you were dreaming
check the time or open your curtains, its 9
36am already
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by Dygeasy(m): 9:41am On Aug 21, 2014
tbabstobadt:
ashawo found christ!.
gringrin
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by mo2raur(f): 9:44am On Aug 21, 2014
grin
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by obowunmi(m): 9:52am On Aug 21, 2014
Pls this is serious. cry cry cry
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by pussygotlips: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2014

It doesn't matters,

Christ can use anything to send his message
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by ifyalways(f): 9:54am On Aug 21, 2014
I'm tired of seeing your "I need a wife" threads. PM me,i've got a wife for you.

Tailored to fit.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 21, 2014
wasted mb

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by tbabstobadt(m): 10:06am On Aug 21, 2014
pussygotlips:

It doesn't matters,

halleluyah!!
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by pussygotlips: 10:11am On Aug 21, 2014
tbabstobadt:

halleluyah!!
Amen
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 21, 2014
pussygotlips:

It doesn't matters,

So jesus christ wouldnt mind sending a thief to preach to others to stop stealing ba?
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 21, 2014
obowunmi: Pls this is serious. cry cry cry

Im trying to take you seriously but you aint serious. Nice script. SO YOU'VE GOT MILLIONS TO THROW AROUND RATHER THAN USE IT FOR SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE? grin grin grin

You are taking this whole wife searching issue too far. I thought we helped you out in a previous thread you created. Calm down and dnt be too anxious.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by Saraha1(f): 10:22am On Aug 21, 2014
Hmm, story for the gods.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by pussygotlips: 10:27am On Aug 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

So jesus christ wouldnt mind sending a thief to preach to others to stop stealing ba?

ofcuz,
Jst as he uses Paul on his way to darmascus cool
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 21, 2014
ifyalways: I'm tired of seeing your "I need a wife" threads. PM me,i've got a wife for you.

Tailored to fit.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 21, 2014
pussygotlips:

ofcuz,

Before paul was sent, did he continue to do what he was formerly known for? I dnt think any sane person would take sermons from a murderer who continued to kill. You get ma drift?
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 21, 2014
pussygotlips:

ofcuz,
That was after changing him , you can simply beg seun to change ur moniker if you want to become his ambassador here.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by pussygotlips: 10:51am On Aug 21, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Before paul was sent, did he continue to do what he was formerly known for? I dnt think any sane person would take sermons from a murderer who continued to kill. You get ma drift?
I got u,
Is my name that bad ?
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 21, 2014
pussygotlips:
I got u,
Is my name that bad ?

grin grin grin

Umm. Yeah. what does it mean to you?
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by bellong: 11:22am On Aug 21, 2014
You need to recruit a reputable spiritual medium/agent.

Cheap and hungry agents are those collecting peanut of N1M and coming back for more.

Contact the Nairaland high priest here for only N5M and your days of searching will be over.

Immediately you pay into my account for the gods, they will surprise you with not just wife but wives. You will be meeting wife everywhere including your sleep... cheesy grin.

The gods are waiting for you to free your wife from where she is hidden from you.

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by Godmystrength: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2014
Icherishu:
Sweetie we are waiting for update in the other thread. You should understand na.
#onlineamebo abi grin grin

check it. updated. tongue
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by Gratia(f): 11:53am On Aug 21, 2014
pussygotlips: Accept Jesus Christ as your lord and personal saviour

look at your username and you are talking about JESUS.

Hypocritical being.

Mtcheww.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 21, 2014
Godmystrength: #onlineamebo abi grin grin

check it. updated. tongue
Ok dear runs out of the thread
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by cococandy(f): 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
Haha una chill na.
No be jesus create that part of the body? cheesy
Gratia:

look at your username and you are talking about JESUS.

Hypocritical being.

Mtcheww.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
cococandy: Haha una chill na.
No be jesus create that part of the body? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sperm Pours Out After Sex... Help / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? / The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.