Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Modified - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modified (4374 Views)

mODIFIED / Modified / The History Of Ebira People (itopa Ane Ebira) Modified By Aliyu Abdullahi Onumo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modified by donphilopus: 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
barcanista:
You have spoken well DOnphilopus. Jonathanians keep saying "Jonathan is a good man but the people around him are bad", my question is "WHO brought those people on board?" is it APC or The Nigerian Masses elected them?

Definitely, GEJ. Or, should I say GEJ was not in his right senses when he selected those people as his aides?! The same thing that affected Kayode Fayemi, would affect GEJ come 2015.

There are some things we shouldn't blame on his aides though. They can't tell us that his aides advised him to grant Alaimaseigha State Pardon. He did that on his own!
Re: Modified by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
Demdem:

This thread has nothing to do with tribal bigotry. It only highlights Jonathan deceit.
You shouldn't have responded to the dude
Re: Modified by egbaguy: 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
dear brother barcanista...........i am beginning to fear for ur life. U know diz jonathanians can do and undo. Remember the Snippers.

2 Likes

Re: Modified by GovWahala: 12:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
Demdem:

This thread has nothing to do with tribal bigotry. It only highlights Jonathan deceit.
Mr Demdem I know the thread is not for tribal war, but definitely is for e-fights (PDP vs apc) coming from someone that does not want tribal fights why bring up other forms of fights than can still degenerate to tribal bigotry?

4 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
egbaguy: dear brother barcanista...........i am beginning to fear for ur life. U know diz jonathanians can do and undo. Remember the Snippers.
Huh? You have a point. One has to be very careful but I hope it doesn't get to that because the consequence won't be pleasant

1 Like

Re: Modified by GovWahala: 12:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
barcanista: What has tribal war got to do with this thread? Oh i forget, it is part of your strategy... Derail thread and cause fight so as to evade issues cheesy cheesy cheesy. Dude I have no time to tow that path with you...

Enjoy Sir
U can fain ignorance all u want, u had a mindset b4 creating this thread. Nonetheless it's GEJ till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
donphilopus:

Definitely, GEJ. Or, should I say GEJ was not in his right senses when he selected those people as his aides?! The same thing that affected Kayode Fayemi, would affect GEJ come 2015.

There are some things we shouldn't blame on his aides though. They can't tell us that his aides advised him to grant Alaimaseigha State Pardon. He did that on his own!
There is no way you can blame an Aide and absolve the Principal. The Principal in his wisdom hired the Aide and put faith in him. He has the prerogative to FIRE the Aide. So whatsup with their excuses?
Re: Modified by donphilopus: 1:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
barcanista: There is no way you can blame an Aide and absolve the Principal. The Principal in his wisdom hired the Aide and put faith in him. He has the prerogative to FIRE the Aide. So whatsup with their excuses?

That's why we call him the clueless one!
Re: Modified by egbaguy: 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
barcanista: Huh? You have a point. One has to be very careful but I hope it doesn't get to that because the consequence won't be pleasant
stay safe
Re: Modified by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
donphilopus:

That's why we call him the clueless one!
It is a shame. Funny enough "sincere9gerian" has been avoiding this thread like a leper
Re: Modified by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
egbaguy: stay safe
Thanks bro.
Re: Modified by donphilopus: 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
barcanista: It is a shame. Funny enough "sincere9gerian" has been avoiding this thread like a leper

You expect a sycophant like him to visit this thread?!
Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2014
omenka: Fixed.smiley

Thank you!
Re: Modified by Nobody: 1:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
donphilopus:

You expect a sycophant like him to visit this thread?!
If only he was sincere to himself and to the President, we wouldn't be in this mess.
Re: Modified by donphilopus: 1:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
barcanista: If only he was sincere to himself and to the President, we wouldn't be in this mess.

You've said it all!
Re: Modified by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
barcanista: Are you saying that the Oxford dictionary need amendment?
. What am saying is the word Jonathanian should be Use by Oxford to define a situation where by a leader allows looting of Nations treasury under his watch
Re: Modified by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
barcanista: Are you saying that the Oxford dictionary need amendment?
. What am saying is the word Jonathanian should be Use by Oxford to define a situation where by a leader allows looting of Nations treasury under his watch.
Re: Modified by Sealeddeal(m): 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
OP,why did you say that Ali Modu Sherriff has not been cleared by any court of competent jurisdiction? Was he convicted of any wrong doing by court of competent jurisdiction?
And for you to have mentioned Court of Competent Jurisdiction,it show that you know the process of law and as such,i have to ask you whether any of people you are accusing have been convicted of crime by court of competent jurisdiction.

1 Like

Re: Modified by Nobody: 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
@OP i salute your tenacity and clear-headedness in matters that concerns effective leadership in Nigeria

Please do not forget the very definition of corruption and poster boy of sleaze in GEJ's admin.......Enter the Attorney General of the Federation,Mohammed Adoke......That is the man that has been sitting on the files of all the corrupt people in Nigeria since the Amalgamation in 1914

Corrupt Politicians have perfected the art of going to waylay their file at Adoke's office even if EFCC is ready to prosecute them and some have been known to kill off the case with humongous amount of money

The way it works is that as it is presently constituted,the EFCC have to seek clearance from the President through the AG before the people referred to as PEPs-Politically Exposed Persons can be prosecuted

Hence under the guise of waiting for the approval of the President,the file of people like FFK,OUK,Gbenga Daniels,Alao-Akala,Ladoja,Bafarawa,even Sule Lamido's sons will be intentionally kept away from the EFCC until the time such person are either let off the hook by filing a Nolle prosequi( No Case) after many technical delays and wait time must have been introduced or the files are dusted again in the event that the person in question is acting anti-government jusk like when FFK was criticising the Government and was always going to court until recently when they have deliberately tone down on his case after paying the President a visit and using volte face to tell us he has every right to go visit the President!

The long and short of it is that the 'Oga at the Top' knows about all these and the AG always gauge his body language to determine the course of action against anybody......If you are friendly to the Government,the Umbrella will cover your sins but if you are Anti.......be sure that they will hound you

Adoke have been mentioned to have given the Mega billionaire Former minister of Petroleum Dan Etete the all clear despite international condemnation based on the shady nature of the award and sale of several oil blocs to Etete,Mohammed Abacha and several others

Nigeria is in soup if you all continue to vote a terrible party called PDP irrespective of whoever their candidate is
Re: Modified by Sealeddeal(m): 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
barcanister: Senator Ali Modu Sheriff A very strong Ally of Jonathan even during his ANPP
days. He is alleged to be the brain behind the
BokoHaram Group in Borno State that has turned into
insurgency in the North East. Sheriff has neither been
questioned nor properly investigated nor cleared by
any court of competent jurisdiction. The Controversial politician is a Right Hand Man of the Jonathan's
Administration.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
soroptimist: @OP i salute your tenacity and clear-headedness in matters that concerns effective leadership in Nigeria

Please do not forget the very definition of corruption and poster boy of sleaze in GEJ's admin.......Enter the Attorney General of the Federation,Mohammed Adoke......That is the man that has been sitting on the files of all the corrupt people in Nigeria since the Amalgamation in 1914

Corrupt Politicians have perfected the art of going to waylay their file at Adoke's office even if EFCC is ready to prosecute them and some have been known to kill off the case with humongous amount of money

The way it works is that as it is presently constituted,the EFCC have to seek clearance from the President through the AG before the people referred to as PEPs-Politically Exposed Persons can be prosecuted

Hence under the guise of waiting for the approval of the President,the file of people like FFK,OUK,Gbenga Daniels,Alao-Akala,Ladoja,Bafarawa,even Sule Lamido's sons will be intentionally kept away from the EFCC until the time such person are either let off the hook by filing a Nolle prosequi( No Case) after many technical delays and wait time must have been introduced or the files are dusted again in the event that the person in question is acting anti-government jusk like when FFK was criticising the Government and was always going to court until recently when they have deliberately tone down on his case

The long and short of it is that the 'Oga at the Top' knows about all these and the AG always gauge his body language to determine the course of action against anybody......If you are friendly to the Government,the Umbrella will cover your sins but if you are Anti.......be sure that they will hound you

Adoke have been mentioned to have given the Mega billionaire Former minister of Petroleum Dan Etete the all clear despite international condemnation based on the shady nature of the award and sale of several oil blocs to Etete,Mohammed Abacha and several others

Nigeria is in soup if you all continue to vote a terrible party called PDP irrespective of whoever their candidate is
Excellent contribution. The Administration YaaAdua through AGF Michael Aaondoaka Started the nonsense and Jonathan ha taken it further to protect his friends(and himself)
Re: Modified by lakpalakpa: 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
barcanista: Excellent contribution. The Administration YaaAdua through AGF Michael Aaondoaka Started the nonsense and Jonathan ha taken it further to protect his friends(and himself)

You got it right!!!

The way it is done is to use EFCC to harass you and collect 'evidence' no matter how useless against one during which EFCC would have been nudged to make a media show of the initial exercise,after which EFCC passes the file to the AG's office for comment and legal advise. Na for that stage all the shenanigans they happen

PDP is a curse upon our national fabric.....GEJ represents the face of that degradation.......

i pity all the youths whose eyes have been blinded by ethnoreligious bigotry to hate on themselves while the political elites know how they sort themselves be they Hausa,Igbo and Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Modified by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
soroptimist:

You got it right!!!

The way it is done is to use EFCC to harass you and collect 'evidence' no matter how useless against one during which EFCC would have been nudged to make a media show of the initial exercise,after which EFCC passes the file to the AG's office for comment and legal advise. Na for that stage all the shenanigans they happen

PDP is a curse upon our national fabric.....GEJ represents the face of that degradation.......

i pity all the youths whose eyes have been blinded by ethnoreligious bigotry to hate on themselves while the political elites know how they sort themselves be they Hausa,Igbo and Yoruba
The laughable thing is that they don't want to see beyond bigotry and even pride in it. That is why we need a new party on board with different approach instead of the corrupt and paste thieving style of the PDP

3 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
i expect the Legion of Cluelessness and Squad of perdition aka THE JONATHANIANS to come here and dispute the palpable truth about their product and brand

It's only in Nigeria that governance is reduced to the road you construct and bridge you build.......What about the intangible( the one we cant see) aspect of governance and Nationhood.....War against Indiscipline,Fight against Corruption,Unity and Security,Welfare and Social Security of the have-nots

1 Like

Re: Modified by colormebad(m): 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
Demdem: Jonathan is always at home with thieves. This isn't surprising.

Me think GEJ is a good man...

1 Like

Re: Modified by Demdem(m): 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
colormebad:

Me think GEJ is a good man...

Demdem also thinks he is a good man but Jonathan sucks governance wise.
Re: Modified by omenka(m): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
Firefire:

Thank you!
You're welcome bro.
Re: Modified by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
soroptimist: i expect the Legion of Cluelessness and Squad of perdition aka THE JONATHANIANS to come here and dispute the palpable truth about their product and brand

It's only in Nigeria that governance is reduced to the road you construct and bridge you build.......What about the intangible( the one we cant see) aspect of governance and Nationhood.....War against Indiscipline,Fight against Corruption,Unity and Security,Welfare and Social Security of the have-nots
even the so-called tangible projects are 80% propaganda
Re: Modified by nigerianvenom(m): 2:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
barcanista: I am good my brother firefire. What is your take on the thread? cheesy cheesy cheesy

no matter what u write or say,nothing will make ur buhari and tinubu to emerge as president n vp,not even in their imagination

2 Likes

Re: Modified by colormebad(m): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
barcanista: The laughable thing is that they don't want to see beyond bigotry and even pride in it. That is why we need a new party on board with different approach instead of the corrupt and paste thieving style of the PDP

Excuse me sir! this new party u are talking about, are the members coming from another planet? if not, I think there's need for GEJ to continue!
No offense pls.

2 Likes

Re: Modified by nigerianvenom(m): 2:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
barcanista: There is no way you can blame an Aide and absolve the Principal. The Principal in his wisdom hired the Aide and put faith in him. He has the prerogative to FIRE the Aide. So whatsup with their excuses?

i know how to treat u and am doing well with regards to dat.just hold on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Photos Of APC Customized Lamborghini Spotted In Kaduna In Honour Of El-rufai / Ongoing Construction And Completions Of Asaba Stadium / Man Drinks Battery Acid After Catching Wife Pants Down With 2 Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.