Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Tell Federal Govt. To Come To Our Aid. Gwagwa Karimo Rd, is Over-flooded - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Federal Govt. To Come To Our Aid. Gwagwa Karimo Rd, is Over-flooded (832 Views)

Airforce Junction In Port Harcourt Flooded (Photos) / Ige Street At Iyana Ipaja Flooded After Rains / Photos: Apapa Lagos Road Flooded After Heavy Rainfall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Federal Govt. To Come To Our Aid. Gwagwa Karimo Rd, is Over-flooded by 247community: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2014
[size=16pt]The Major road that connects Life camp, Kado, Idu, Karimo and Gwagwa to DeiDei is over flooded with water, the little bridge that road users has bin managing is taken over by water, the over flowing water has broken part of the soil/tar road that connects the bridge, the ground keeps on breaking after some minutes. We cannot move / cross over to the other road to go to work, people are stranded, Vehicle are forced to park, and people are taking bush part to continue their journey to their various offices, no help has bin offered as at when I left there. Its a critical situation, and the road in general is as worst as a village road. But thank God no life is lost. Pls help pass this message to the appropriate authorities, that road I was told was the first road that connects Abuja to Niger state. it has bin abandoned.[/size]
Re: Tell Federal Govt. To Come To Our Aid. Gwagwa Karimo Rd, is Over-flooded by eaglechild: 11:34am On Aug 21, 2014
I'm guessing your LGA Chairman and state governor are still alive.

Charity begins at home.

1 Like

Re: Tell Federal Govt. To Come To Our Aid. Gwagwa Karimo Rd, is Over-flooded by vicadex07(m): 11:44am On Aug 21, 2014
eaglechild: I'm guessing your LGA Chairman and state governor are still alive.

Charity begins at home.

Those are mostly federal roads fool...
Re: Tell Federal Govt. To Come To Our Aid. Gwagwa Karimo Rd, is Over-flooded by 2cato: 11:46am On Aug 21, 2014

Charity begins at home.
no they are busy sleeping inside a bear palour with ashawo.
@op that road belong to the state gov so stop calling the fed.
Re: Tell Federal Govt. To Come To Our Aid. Gwagwa Karimo Rd, is Over-flooded by eaglechild: 11:47am On Aug 21, 2014
vicadex07:

Those are mostly federal roads fool...
Mention was not made of that

Besides are other states that are helping their citizens by reconstructing those roads stewpid?

Cry to the right people.
Re: Tell Federal Govt. To Come To Our Aid. Gwagwa Karimo Rd, is Over-flooded by 247community: 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
Charity begins at home.

[size=16pt]The road is within the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, villages that make use of the road are Life Camp, Kado (Fish Market), Old Karimo, Karimo, Idu, Gwagwa, and DeiDei[/size]
Re: Tell Federal Govt. To Come To Our Aid. Gwagwa Karimo Rd, is Over-flooded by Psylas(m): 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
Do you mean Tatsha Bridge has broken?
Re: Tell Federal Govt. To Come To Our Aid. Gwagwa Karimo Rd, is Over-flooded by Gucciboss: 6:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
Pictorial representation will be more appreciated
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Australian Negotiator Reveals Boko Haram Sponsors / Stephen Keshi Is An Apc Agent: Congo Humiliate Nigeria 3-0. sack Keshi Now! / Chi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.