Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

I Will Defect To PDP If Satan Converts To Islam- El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Defect To PDP If Satan Converts To Islam- El-rufai (614 Views)

Igbo PDP Govs Will Defect To APC — Former Member Board Of Trustees (bot) PDP / I Would Have Remained In PDP, If I Knew My Deputy Would Betray Me--gov. Amaechi / More PDP Governors Will Defect To Apc-gov Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Defect To PDP If Satan Converts To Islam- El-rufai by adanduka: 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
Former Minister of the Federal Capital
Territory,Nasir El-Rufai has given a condition
before he can join the Peoples Democratic Party
(PDP).
The condition is that Satan repents and
converts to Islam, reports NewsDay.
El- Rufai, a chieftain of the All Progressives
Congress (APC) disclosed this in a reply to a
question by one of his followers on twitter who
wanted to know whether he is also planning to
join the PDP.
He said he was not contemplating joining the
PDP like his friend, Nuhu Ribadu.

http://m.news24.com/nigeria/Politics/News/I-will-defect-to-PDP-if-Satan-converts-to-Islam-El-Rufai-20140820
Re: I Will Defect To PDP If Satan Converts To Islam- El-rufai by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
Shaytan is already a core Muslim Fanatic... so you see, you are already a PDP Acolyte .. bush frog grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Defect To PDP If Satan Converts To Islam- El-rufai by eyeview: 12:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
...In other words,he's PDP.
Re: I Will Defect To PDP If Satan Converts To Islam- El-rufai by Nctrice(m): 12:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
like Boko haram n those in the ISIS are not Devils advocates... Nigerians should free these men! They don't know what they are doing!
Re: I Will Defect To PDP If Satan Converts To Islam- El-rufai by Psylas(m): 3:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
What is the difference between Satan and Shakau? HE already a muslim

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Bama Under Attack, 70 Militants ‘killed’ / Security Meeting In Nigeria As Boko Haram Attacks Intensify / Edo Civil Society Organisations Distrupt The Opening Of NERC Office In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.