Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Tips And Strategies Of Web Gurus - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Tips And Strategies Of Web Gurus (892 Views)

To All The Web Gurus, Help Your Boy / Web Gurus,please Help! / The Monthly Income Of Web Designers / Developers In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips And Strategies Of Web Gurus by Raychux23(m): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
I really must appreciate the lot of help one cn get frm nairaland, am thankful 4 the idea dat we cn grow n develop collectively even if this is not explicitly spoken.

To d web designers/developers in d house who hv taken d art as a means of rendering service(entrepreneurship). I wud rili appreciate you guys if u cn showed more light on d the tips and strategies u employed during ur early days of lauching out and also wat best skills cn u advice a beginner in the art of the trade to hv. By skills, I also meant the most required set of tools and required knowledge.

Once again I thank u all, for I knw ur contribution to this topic will go a long way in grooming d next generation of highly skilled web developers.

1 Like

Re: Tips And Strategies Of Web Gurus by Raychux23(m): 12:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
Hey web gurus, pls dn't just read n ignore, ur years of expertise is highly needed for the upcoming breed.
Say something, share ur quota

P.S: pls respond
Seun
Dhtml18
Iyenimofe
Elvisten10
Yawatide
Sdelesil
Maekhel
Padbin

Et al
Re: Tips And Strategies Of Web Gurus by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
Is alright, we shall answer in the order you have asked the question, seun first then me - since that is the order.

1 Like

Re: Tips And Strategies Of Web Gurus by Raychux23(m): 8:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
Audience are waiting
Re: Tips And Strategies Of Web Gurus by Raychux23(m): 8:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
dhtml18: Is alright, we shall answer in the order you have asked the question, seun first then me - since that is the order.

Dhtml18 I knw full well dat in an algorithm, d order of hierarchy is highly adhere to but right nw, d Oga at d top is totally ok if u go first.

If Seun busy else Dhtml execute

D ball is in ur court...
...strike
Re: Tips And Strategies Of Web Gurus by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2014
And risk being banned eh?
Re: Tips And Strategies Of Web Gurus by Raychux23(m): 11:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
dhtml18: And risk being banned eh?

Dhtl18 why not sit upright on dat ur favorite coding chair n giv us "the eager wannabes"
Sorry, I mean d nxt rated developers ur startup story.
Gv us something to lead us on d right path 2 take, cos all I cn c now r many roads
Re: Tips And Strategies Of Web Gurus by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 24, 2014
I am always open to teach really, the way to learn is to follow up a "guru" of your choice closely. I cannot start giving tips in the public, you can connect to me on facebook however - www.facebook.com/dhtml5
Re: Tips And Strategies Of Web Gurus by cheavroi(m): 7:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
Provide something people really need.
Re: Tips And Strategies Of Web Gurus by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 25, 2014
cheavroi: Provide something people really need.
Very true, but sometimes you create something just for the fun of it - and you might be lucky that people like it - just as some people like this my blog.
Re: Tips And Strategies Of Web Gurus by Nmeri17: 1:36pm On Aug 28, 2014
dhtml18:
Very true, but sometimes you create something just for the fun of it - and you might be lucky that people like it - just as some people like this my blog.

you and this yo blog every time undecided undecided
Re: Tips And Strategies Of Web Gurus by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
Nmeri17:

you and this yo blog every time undecided undecided
Dont tell me you dont like my blog? cry cry cry
Re: Tips And Strategies Of Web Gurus by osile2012: 11:14pm On Aug 28, 2014
Well i remember when i began, i had big dreams, was so motivated, could not sleep coding ...................................... You won read more abi? grin grin grin grin

Click the link on my signature, Click on either rate brands, Products or people. Select Brands Products or People you will like to rate. Rate them and i will be back with more info. Dont forget you stand a chance to win lots of exciting prices when you do.
Re: Tips And Strategies Of Web Gurus by Nmeri17: 2:11am On Aug 29, 2014
dhtml18:
Dont tell me you dont like my blog? cry cry cry

It musnt be an active ingredients of all yo posts. It seems you are begging for traffic. No pun intended
Re: Tips And Strategies Of Web Gurus by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 29, 2014
I was merely showing off my work proudly (Even bible said a lamp is not lit and hid under a bushel).
Check my threads, I contribute well to this forum. You will observe that when i have things of value, i share them on nairaland and elsewhere.
Check out my Nigerian stock exchange API for example - www.nseapi.com - and tell me it is not awesome. I shared it on nairaland, and it is even being used for free as I have not finalized business plan for it.

So basically I am a builder of things, and every builder always want to show off his project. When my product has reached a certain stage, I shall advertise it properly on nairaland, facebook, yahoo and even possibly newspaper and all that.

So until then, visit www.dhtmlhub.com today all haters and stop hating your fellow brother.
Re: Tips And Strategies Of Web Gurus by Nmeri17: 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
dhtml18: I was merely showing off my work proudly (Even bible said a lamp is not lit and hid under a bushel).
Check my threads, I contribute well to this forum. You will observe that when i have things of value, i share them on nairaland and elsewhere.
Check out my Nigerian stock exchange API for example - www.nseapi.com - and tell me it is not awesome. I shared it on nairaland, and it is even being used for free as I have not finalized business plan for it.

So basically I am a builder of things, and every builder always want to show off his project. When my product has reached a certain stage, I shall advertise it properly on nairaland, facebook, yahoo and even possibly newspaper and all that.

So until then, visit www.dhtmlhub.com today all haters and stop hating your fellow brother.

No hate is shown. I am one of the Ist persons from here that visited yo site. you have even changed the UI. I think it was black that time. with the dhtmextreme written in yellow or so. I'm just saying you can put the URL in yo signature, people will come and across it there and visit like I did

(1) (Reply)

Best And Basic On Page SEO Tips For Blogger Blogs / Pls Guys, How Can I Create A Site Like Nairaland / BLOGGERS TRICK - Have Any Problem Blogging (let's Share Ideas)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.