Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:43 PM

Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions (103242 Views)

Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / Droid VPN: Your Questions / All Ur Blackberry Problems Solved Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by spyroet(m): 7:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
my android phone no longer shows h network anymore I have tried all the network and I have even set it to CDMA only
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Hangard: 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
is it advisable to root Samsung galaxy tab3 allWinners. With a firmware V2 version.

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Aphex(m): 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
saibinc:
You need to specify the type of android device you wish to root and install custom ROM on so that I may be able to give you the easiest and best method. Not all android devices have the same method of rooting.
You may visit this for info on how to root most android phones: http://www.arykblog.com/2014/07/how-to-root-your-android-device-using.html

And this for flashing custom ROMs: http://www.arykblog.com/2014/04/how-to-flash-new-rom-on-android-device.html
It's a tecno p3 please. Will the above steps work for it?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 7:53am On Aug 23, 2014
spyroet: my android phone no longer shows h network anymore I have tried all the network and I have even set it to CDMA only
Please, answer these questions so that I may give straight solution:
1- What brand and model of phone is yours?
2- Do you have custom ROM or Stock ROM on the phone?
3- Did you factory reset the phone before the problem?

Reply with the answer so that I may give you direct solution.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 7:54am On Aug 23, 2014
Aphex: It's a tecno p3 please. Will the above steps work for it?
Yes. Both methods above work for it.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 7:58am On Aug 23, 2014
Hangard: is it advisable to root Samsung galaxy tab3 allWinners. With a firmware V2 version.
This is your choice depending on what you intend to doing with the phone. Just mind the method you'll use in the attempt to root the device.

If you do not understand or know how to do it, consult your engineer.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by samesolomon(m): 8:01am On Aug 23, 2014
my Samsung gtn7000 still retains uninstalled apps in applications manager.how can I completely remove an uninstalled application from the applications manager?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Mistermamus(m): 9:28am On Aug 23, 2014
I have a problem wih my phone gionee e3 d power button aint working again wen I insert d battery it powers on by itself instead of d oda way round by pushing d power button
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Aphex(m): 10:32am On Aug 23, 2014
saibinc:
Yes. Both methods above work for it.
. Alright. Thnx bro...by the way,I love ur detailed explanation@ ur blog. Kip it up.

1 Like

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Sylverkenz(m): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2014
I bricked my phone what do i do
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by casid: 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
Hello house, I'm using LG nexus 4. I've not had any problem with the phone till a week now where the three buttons are no longer working expect I rotate the screen.. I can't find the receipt again to claim the warranty.. Any advice in how yo resolve the matter? Thanks
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Adebola39(m): 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2014
pls I AV dis Etisalat Techno p3, which AV been trying to root but to no avail. pls any possible way to root did fone, AV tried most of d root method but didn't work. thanks
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by harden(m): 12:45pm On Aug 23, 2014
plz can i use framaroot to root my tecno s9 tab
tanx
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2014
samesolomon: my Samsung gtn7000 still retains uninstalled apps in applications manager.how can I completely remove an uninstalled application from the applications manager?
Do a Google Search for Mobogenie PC and use it to uninstall the apps. You can also download its .apk file from PlayStore as it can also be used used to unstall the apps.

When you are done uninstalling the apps, restart your phone.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
harden: plz can i use framaroot to root my tecno s9 tab
tanx
YES. Though I have not tested it, but it should work for it.
Framaroot is a safe android root method for most MTK androids.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 3:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
Adebola39: pls I AV dis Etisalat Techno p3, which AV been trying to root but to no avail. pls any possible way to root did fone, AV tried most of d root method but didn't work. thanks
Try Framaroot with the phone. If that fails, try the method explained on this page: http://www.aryk.co/2013/04/how-to-root-your-android-device.html
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
casid: Hello house, I'm using LG nexus 4. I've not had any problem with the phone till a week now where the three buttons are no longer working expect I rotate the screen.. I can't find the receipt again to claim the warranty.. Any advice in how yo resolve the matter? Thanks
Can you remember the 3 last thing/changes you made or did on the phone before the problem started? If you answer this question correctly, I would be able to tell you the exact step to take.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 3:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sylverkenz: I bricked my phone what do i do
What kind of phone is it and how did you got it bricked? Answers to these questions would help us unbrick the phone.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
Mistermamus: I have a problem wih my phone gionee e3 d power button aint working again wen I insert d battery it powers on by itself instead of d oda way round by pushing d power button
It's most likely that the phone is in Auto-Power. This is an hardware problem. If you are around Lagos, I can have that fixed for you (for a token amount o). BBM: 768B9576
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Clinton594(m): 4:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1870141/android-software-masters-only

Guy please help me on this thread. It's a software problem

1 Like

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Sylverkenz(m): 5:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
saibinc:
What kind of phone is it and how did you got it bricked? Answers to these questions would help us unbrick the phone.
Gionee P4 i tried changing the font
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 6:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
Clinton594: https://www.nairaland.com/1870141/android-software-masters-only

Guy please help me on this thread. It's a software problem
Check the thread. The solution to the problem has been posted. You can simply visit www.arykblog.com for similar solutions next time.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 6:03pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sylverkenz: Gionee P4 i tried changing the font
Your phone my still have a chance to come back alive. Here is my number: 0807 788 8311 (Whatsapp) or BBM: 768B9576.
Let's have a proper chat on reviving the phone.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by casid: 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
saibinc:
Can you remember the 3 last thing/changes you made or did on the phone before the problem started? If you answer this question correctly, I would be able to tell you the exact step to take.
I didn't do anything oooo .. I didn't update as well ... And to be sure, I formatted the phone and it was a waste.. Do you think it's a software problem?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Mistermamus(m): 12:53am On Aug 24, 2014
saibinc:
It's most likely that the phone is in Auto-Power. This is an hardware problem. If you are around Lagos, I can have that fixed for you (for a token amount o). BBM: 768B9576
I don't stay in lag. is it something I can do manually to solve d problem? how much do u think it will cost to solve d problem??
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by enochogaga(m): 10:41am On Aug 24, 2014
Pls my opsson D1 is always close app, but I only have not less than 15 apps, when ever i try to install or uninstall app d phone will automatically off and on it self
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by nicko92: 11:23am On Aug 24, 2014
pls,I got a new phone,name cioecud but have been unable to log into any app store with it for download.I can't also log in to ymail and fb messenger app somebody sent me.somebody help me fix this
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Kentnickole(m): 11:31am On Aug 24, 2014
OP ur doing a great job! Thank u.

My phone always report low memory or memory full which makes me delet my apps often nd still says memory full. Rather than save files on d SDcard, its forces most files to phone memo. I tried its settings to change it so that it starts saving to SDcard but that option is unavailable on my phone. I use samsung galaxy (GT-S6102 Duos).

Please help. Thanks
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by roycegabby(m): 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
Pls I need an expert that can help me on how to unlock my s3 from Verizon, sent from U.S, but I can't use it with another network in nigeria. Pls mail me or my # 08054092187. Thanks
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
roycegabby: Pls I need an expert that can help me on how to unlock my s3 from Verizon, sent from U.S, but I can't use it with another network in nigeria. Pls mail me or my # 08054092187. Thanks
I have sent you a message. We can be intouch.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 3:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
Kentnickole: OP ur doing a great job! Thank u.

My phone always report low memory or memory full which makes me delet my apps often nd still says memory full. Rather than save files on d SDcard, its forces most files to phone memo. I tried its settings to change it so that it starts saving to SDcard but that option is unavailable on my phone. I use samsung galaxy (GT-S6102 Duos).

Please help. Thanks
Hello, please, similar question to this question has been answered on the first page of this thread. Simply check it out to avoid repetition.

Or, if you can't get it, check the link in my signature for the answer. (Nairaland Thread Managers may delete this thread if there's too much repetition)
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 3:37pm On Aug 24, 2014
nicko92: pls,I got a new phone,name cioecud but have been unable to log into any app store with it for download.I can't also log in to ymail and fb messenger app somebody sent me.somebody help me fix this
Download Mobogenie on the phone and grant it root access. Download and install apps from mobogenie and try them. Those apps should work once root access is granted to mobogenie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (41) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Android Phone Is Fake Or Original / How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You / Bypass Samsung Sim Lock Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.