Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

American Ebola Infected Doctors Set To Be Discharged From Emory Isolation Centre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Ebola Infected Doctors Set To Be Discharged From Emory Isolation Centre (693 Views)

Fashola Inspects Isolation Unit For Ebola Virus Patients. PICS / Gov Suntai Discharged From US Hospital / Governor Suntai Discharged From German Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Ebola Infected Doctors Set To Be Discharged From Emory Isolation Centre by snipperswill(m): 1:29pm On Aug 21, 2014
American Doctors who were infected with the deadly ebola virus and later flown down to Emory University hospital for treatment are now said to be discharged by thursday. Following reports from spokesman of the Atlanta hospital to day confirmed that, the male doctor who is pictured above has being booked for discharge from his isolation room where his being receiving adequate treatment from the deadly virus after he was flown into the country some weeks ago.

A statement from "Franklin Graham", president of Samaritan's Purse states that the female doctor "Nancy Writebol" has also recovered and overcome the deadly virus but Details of when she will be discharged from hospital will be released on Thursday. Continue to read reports from Franklin Graham Below:

http://fikimaniaentertainment..com/2014/08/fikayo-gideons-blog-fikimania_523.html

Re: American Ebola Infected Doctors Set To Be Discharged From Emory Isolation Centre by barika2011(m): 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
Dats good......
Re: American Ebola Infected Doctors Set To Be Discharged From Emory Isolation Centre by snipperswill(m): 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
barika2011: Dats good......

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: American Ebola Infected Doctors Set To Be Discharged From Emory Isolation Centre by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
That is good news,i hope i also get discharged soon,abeg i fit donate blood to help replenish spent blood banks at our health homes.
Re: American Ebola Infected Doctors Set To Be Discharged From Emory Isolation Centre by Eviel(f): 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
That's good news; Quess the ZMapp drug worked well then
Re: American Ebola Infected Doctors Set To Be Discharged From Emory Isolation Centre by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
Meanwhile somewhere in a church Martha is praying to God to .heal her of the EVD.
Re: American Ebola Infected Doctors Set To Be Discharged From Emory Isolation Centre by Iamoilprince(m): 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
We discharged 5 and dey re abt to discharge 2!!!!
Re: American Ebola Infected Doctors Set To Be Discharged From Emory Isolation Centre by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2014
Good...hope they tell us how they went about that so we don't lose more people here..
Re: American Ebola Infected Doctors Set To Be Discharged From Emory Isolation Centre by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
Iamoilprince: We discharged 5 and dey re abt to discharge 2!!!!
how many have died here and how many have died there? ? undecided

Stop the hate!!! We're way behind whites, I pray we meet up someday, that's if corruption will let uss...

P.s : don't call me an ass licker, it's just the simple truth..no sentiments
Re: American Ebola Infected Doctors Set To Be Discharged From Emory Isolation Centre by emmanuel4758(m): 2:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
MarvellousGod: how many have died here and how many have died there? ? undecided

Stop the hate!!! We're way behind whites, I pray we meet up someday, that's if corruption will let uss...

P.s : don't call me an ass licker, it's just the simple truth..no sentiments
fu ck u
Re: American Ebola Infected Doctors Set To Be Discharged From Emory Isolation Centre by Jakumo(m): 4:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
This American doctor and nurse who placed their very lives on the line to help treat Africans of general tropical illnesses, only to find themselves caught up in the red tide of a major pandemic, will one day, in the fullness of time, come to be regarded with the fond and eternally grateful reverence normally reserved for saints.

By choosing to work in an impoverished African country, knowing full well the myriad risks so incurred, and then, once struck down by a disease with 90% mortality rates, submitting themselves to dosage with an untested experimental drug which then miraculously DID cure Ebola in BOTH cases, HOPE for a cure was renewed overnight, across the ENTIRE continent of Africa, and by extension, around the globe.

With 9 out of 10 Ebola patients surviving, out of those so far treated with the experimental drug ZMap, all doubts about the efficacy of that drug can now be laid to rest, even as concerns rise in response to news about the extremely slow rate at which individual doses of the new drug can be manufactured, at a time when the disease itself continues to spread at a largely unknown rate in all five west African countries so far reporting Ebola infections and deaths.
Re: American Ebola Infected Doctors Set To Be Discharged From Emory Isolation Centre by snipperswill(m): 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
MarvellousGod: Good...hope they tell us how they went about that so we don't lose more people here..

i hope so

(1) (Reply)

Presidential Spokesman And His Twittering, Facebook Crowd / Why I Dropped Presidential Ambition –ribadu / Any Business Opportunities From Ebola Rampage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.