Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

The Reluctant Bride - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Reluctant Bride (277493 Views)

Ìyàwó Wa (our Bride) / The Reluctant Bride By Tiffanyj. / Child Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Reluctant Bride by alvan06(m): 9:58pm On May 08, 2017
send me a direct mail i couldn't reply your mail
nzealvan@gmail.com
Re: The Reluctant Bride by xmart(m): 6:51am On May 09, 2017
hw can i contact u tiffany,plise i realy nid d pdf
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 1:29pm On May 09, 2017
damis28crown:
pls tiff will d pdf format of d three series still be available by dis year december i wil luv to get it by den am kind of busy nw i will be less busy den nd will hv enough money den too becos i will be in schl by den pls reply asap i appreciate
Dear, I have no problem with that. Let me know when you are ready. Sorry for the late reply. I got banned and the ban had just been lifted
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 1:30pm On May 09, 2017
xmart:
hw can i contact u tiffany,plise i realy nid d pdf
Send me a pm
Re: The Reluctant Bride by xmart(m): 12:43pm On May 10, 2017
TiffanyJ:
Send me a pm
Hw can i send u a PM
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 12:46pm On May 10, 2017
xmart:
Hw can i send u a PM
Ayanicomfortambrose@gmail.com. Mail me
Re: The Reluctant Bride by afolwalex20(m): 8:45am On May 13, 2017
hello TiffanyJ I sent u a mail just now!
Re: The Reluctant Bride by veenessha(f): 7:20am On May 15, 2017
Please ma when are you updating the story
Re: The Reluctant Bride by nu4ever: 10:12pm On May 18, 2017
Ho tiffany my email is anumanuwa@Gmail.com pls send the pdf of your story btw I really enjoyed your piece it was great
Re: The Reluctant Bride by MzOnajin1(f): 7:07am On May 20, 2017
Hello Tiffany, your story brought me out of my ghost mode. You are doing a very good work. Pls always mention me in all of your stories, i will really appreciate that and Pls how do i get to finish " a man to call my own and the reluctant bride". plsssssssssssss

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by veenessha(f): 11:05am On May 20, 2017
Hi tiffany great story n more ink to your pen. Please can you send the pdf file of the reluctant bride to my email olamide adeleke @yahoo.com.
Re: The Reluctant Bride by veenessha(f): 12:41pm On May 20, 2017
Hi tiffany great story n more ink to your pen. Please can you send the pdf file of the reluctant bride to my email olamideadeleke@yahoo.com.
Re: The Reluctant Bride by MzOnajin1(f): 12:21pm On May 22, 2017
Pls am interested in the pdf of the three series. Pls reply me
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 7:15pm On May 25, 2017
MzOnajin1:
Hello Tiffany, your story brought me out of my ghost mode. You are doing a very good work. Pls always mention me in all of your stories, i will really appreciate that and Pls how do i get to finish " a man to call my own and the reluctant bride". plsssssssssssss
Hi, sorry for the late reply. Each story costs #500
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 7:16pm On May 25, 2017
veenessha:
Hi tiffany great story n more ink to your pen. Please can you send the pdf file of the reluctant bride to my email olamideadeleke@yahoo.com.
Sorry for the late reply. I have been away. The reluctant bride costs #500
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 7:17pm On May 25, 2017
MzOnajin1:
Pls am interested in the pdf of the three series. Pls reply me
Hi, each pdf of the series costs #500
Re: The Reluctant Bride by MzOnajin1(f): 7:24am On May 26, 2017
TiffanyJ:
How do i pay Pls
Re: The Reluctant Bride by MzOnajin1(f): 7:24am On May 26, 2017
TiffanyJ:
How do i pay Pls
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 7:40am On May 26, 2017
MzOnajin1:
How do i pay Pls
Send me a mail. Ayanicomfortambrose@gmail.com
Re: The Reluctant Bride by Kwinolly(f): 11:23am On May 26, 2017
Hello guys,am new here can I get some love? I also don't know how to go bout anything around here,so can someone put me through?
Re: The Reluctant Bride by misskbest(f): 10:27pm On May 26, 2017
[[i][/i] please do send the rest thanks.. quote author=Precious111 post=54084407]I love your family series TIFFANYJ and I must commend u have done a real great job but u have removed almost all the pages. pls take pity on those that love ur work and repost them. Pls i really wish I could finish it. I will really appreciate a reply. [/quote]
Re: The Reluctant Bride by damis28crown(f): 12:05pm On May 27, 2017
TifanyJ:

Dear, I have no problem with that. Let me know when you are ready. Sorry for the late reply. I got banned and the ban had just been lifted
Thanks sis
Re: The Reluctant Bride by prayer46: 2:10am On Jun 04, 2017
please can I get the full story
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 3:50am On Jun 04, 2017
prayer46:
please can I get the full story
It will cost you #500

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2017
The complete story of this work is currently in okadabooks. Those interested can purchase it at their site. My other three series will also be avialable before the end of the week. Thanks
Re: The Reluctant Bride by yewande1234(f): 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2017
TiffanyJ:
The complete story of this work is currently in okadabooks. Those interested can purchase it at their site. My other three series will also be avialable before the end of the week. Thanks
i jz bought "the deceitful couple" on okadabooks........ U ar d best, d sky is ur starting point

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by AgoraRoad(m): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2017
Visit [url]agoraroad.com[/url] Blog that archives FORBIDDEN knowledge from the Darknet, [url]agoraroad.com[/url]

Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
yewande1234:
i jz bought "the deceitful couple" on okadabooks........ U ar d best, d sky is ur starting point
Thank you for buying and happy reading

1 Like

Re: The Reluctant Bride by Nobody: 2:14am On Jun 11, 2017
Jane1990:
how can I get it
happy birthday
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 9:22am On Jul 04, 2017
Another story is about to begin. It is titled 'shadows of yesterday' everyone is welcome
Re: The Reluctant Bride by vickyviolet(f): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2017
I really love dis story and I must say u re talented

but d problem is I don't no how 2 buy story online I hv tried it so many times but I still can't do it pls if dere is another way 4 me 2 get d story let me no pls

am luking forward 2 ur reply pls
Re: The Reluctant Bride by TiffanyJ(f): 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2017
vickyviolet:
I really love dis story and I must say u re talented

but d problem is I don't no how 2 buy story online I hv tried it so many times but I still can't do it pls if dere is another way 4 me 2 get d story let me no pls

am luking forward 2 ur reply pls
I am relly happy you find my story interested. Thank you. First, do you have an account with okadabooks?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

First Night / Bukky Alakara / Memo Of A Male Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.