Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Who Stands As The Leader In This Photo? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Stands As The Leader In This Photo? (1784 Views)

President Buhari Stands Tall Amongst West African Leaders (photos) / "Buhari Is Not The Leader Of The APC, We Have Many Leaders - Lai Mohammed / APC Woman Leader In Lagos West Allegedly Caught With Election Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Stands As The Leader In This Photo? by vedd: 4:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
Below is a foto of GEJ in one of his numerous drinking sessions with his "handlers".

Identify the man who seems to be in charge, the oga @ the top, who is calling the shots here.

4 Likes

Re: Who Stands As The Leader In This Photo? by shizzle11(m): 4:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
^FOOL

8 Likes

Re: Who Stands As The Leader In This Photo? by PapaBrowne(m): 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
vedd: Below is a foto of GEJ in one of his numerous drinking sessions with his "handlers".

Identify the man who seems to be in charge, the oga @ the top, who is calling the shots here.

To psycho analyse that photo properly, GEJ is obviously the boss. It appears like he gave a contract to Muazu and Muazu executed and delivered excellently. So GEJ is the man with the money, Muazu is the one with the expertise. That clinking of the glass says more jobs would flow.

The relationship is a healthy one. Not A MASTER SERVANT relationship but a TEAM working together to execute a project.

13 Likes

Re: Who Stands As The Leader In This Photo? by vedd: 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
shizzle11: ^FOOL
I guess that's another way of describing your father, and your "esteemed" leaders.

Foolishness forms the core of your lineage, education, exposure, background and social milieu. Hence, the only word that comes handy.

10 Likes

Re: Who Stands As The Leader In This Photo? by shizzle11(m): 5:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
^FOOL!

7 Likes

Re: Who Stands As The Leader In This Photo? by vedd: 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
PapaBrowne:

To psycho analyse that photo properly, GEJ is obviously the boss. It appears like he gave a contract to Muazu and Muazu executed and delivered excellently. So GEJ is the man with the money, Muazu is the one with the expertise. That clinking of the glass says more jobs would flow.

Sounds nice. But Muazu seems to be calling for a toast, saying, i have arrived, boys, and things are gonna change around here!

6 Likes

Re: Who Stands As The Leader In This Photo? by EdCure: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
I am yet to see any of GEJ's foto where he appears classy and presidential among other people.
Even the Jonathanian herd of paid internet wankers led by sincere9gerian cannot prove me wrong.

7 Likes

Re: Who Stands As The Leader In This Photo? by hardywaltz(m): 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
Who is the Boss in this pix....

5 Likes

Re: Who Stands As The Leader In This Photo? by prophetone(m): 8:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
Obviously Muazu is, from what I see in that photo, the body language is quite clear. There's a certain sense of humility that Namadi shows around GJ, that sense is not present in the posturing of Muazu, the Chairman of the ruling party.

2 Likes

Re: Who Stands As The Leader In This Photo? by vedd: 8:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
prophetone: Obviously Muazu is, from what I see in that photo, the body language is quite clear. There's a certain sense of humility that Namadi shows around GJ, that sense is not present in the posturing of Muazu, the Chairman of the ruling party.
You saw it clearly, and gave a perfect description of the situation of things.
Muazu understands the depth of Jona's cluelessness and far more of his defficiencies than we can fathom.

4 Likes

Re: Who Stands As The Leader In This Photo? by hardywaltz(m): 8:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
What about this?

Re: Who Stands As The Leader In This Photo? by omenka(m): 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
vedd:
I guess that's another way of describing your father, and your "esteemed" leaders.

Foolishness forms the core of your lineage, education, exposure, background and social milieu. Hence, the only word that comes handy.
Oh Lawdy Lawd!!!! gringringrin

#fells from Udara tree! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Stands As The Leader In This Photo? by vedd: 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
hardywaltz: Who is the Boss in this pix....
The man at the middle, the centre of attention and attraction, Amaechi.
...Or what you think?

3 Likes

Re: Who Stands As The Leader In This Photo? by omenka(m): 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
My humble contribution. lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Who Stands As The Leader In This Photo? by prophetone(m): 8:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
vedd:
You saw it clearly, and gave a perfect description of the situation of things.
Muazu understands the depth of Jona's cluelessness and far more of his defficiencies than we can fathom.

True man. If a person is clueless, no one can blame a smarter person for dominating the dumb one. No time to check time cool

2 Likes

Re: Who Stands As The Leader In This Photo? by vedd: 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
omenka: My humble contribution. lipsrsealed
That was the "grandest" reception he ever recieved.
Chaii, Diaris goduooh!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Stands As The Leader In This Photo? by omenka(m): 8:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
vedd:
That was the "grandest" reception he ever recieved.
Chaii, Diaris goduooh!!! grin grin grin
I tell ya!! He was received by a stuffed leopard!! gringrin
Re: Who Stands As The Leader In This Photo? by vicadex07(m): 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
hardywaltz: What about this?

Patience seems like d boss here
Re: Who Stands As The Leader In This Photo? by vedd: 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
omenka: I tell ya!! He was received by a stuffed leopard!! gringrin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Stands As The Leader In This Photo? by CyberWolf: 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
EdCure: I am yet to see any of GEJ's foto where he appears classy and presidential among other people.
Even the Jonathanian herd of paid internet wankers led by sincere9gerian cannot prove me wrong.
he is the servant of the people..

1 Like

Re: Who Stands As The Leader In This Photo? by EdCure: 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2014
CyberWolf: he is the servant of the people..
Nah! GEJ is the oppressor of the masses who feels shy, timid, lonely and confused among the elites.

I expect you to show us a photo of him having a handshake with the poor people whom he "serve" with failed policies.

1 Like

Re: Who Stands As The Leader In This Photo? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
He acts humble una go talk, if he starts acting like a dictator and towering above everyone like Abacha una go talk, Are you guys never satisfied?

Mocking a man whose position you can never attain in life. FOOLS. And the painful thing is that most of you are married men with kids.

Insulting the president would not make your life better, find something to better your life than come online and vent your frustrations.

Once again those of you insulting the President are fools and i have news for you, your lamentations would continue till 2027. Nor be mouth dem take dey be president. Idiots.

NB- if una like make una quote una father head.

1 Like

Re: Who Stands As The Leader In This Photo? by ntyce(m): 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
I think it has to do with the angle the picture was taken.
Although it doesn't take away from the fact that Jona has to improve on his posture and mien, at times he looks too ordinary.
Re: Who Stands As The Leader In This Photo? by CyberWolf: 6:12am On Aug 22, 2014
EdCure:
Nah! GEJ is the oppressor of the masses who feels shy, timid, lonely and confused among the elites.

I expect you to show us a photo of him having a handshake with the poor people whom he "serve" with failed policies.
So you expect to show you picture of him right?... cheesy cheesy..I don't have enough time to waste like you people.....
Re: Who Stands As The Leader In This Photo? by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 22, 2014
No comment...Dickson, Amaechi and MuAzu made my day on this thread grin
Re: Who Stands As The Leader In This Photo? by EdCure: 7:14am On Aug 22, 2014
CyberWolf: So you expect to show you picture of him right?... cheesy cheesy..I don't have enough time to waste like you people.....
A time spent demanding for good leadership cannot be said to be wasted. smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Stands As The Leader In This Photo? by vedd: 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
ntyce: I think it has to do with the angle the picture was taken.
Although it doesn't take away from the fact that Jona has to improve on his posture and mien, at times he looks too ordinary.
You can spot a REAL leader a mile away, and Jonathan AIN'T it.

1 Like

Re: Who Stands As The Leader In This Photo? by arewaempire: 3:02pm On Aug 22, 2014
vedd:

[size=40pt] OMG[/size]. shocked

(1) (Reply)

The Actual Cause Of The General Drop In Oil Price. / Certificate;fani Kayode Forged Jarus' Friend Email To Deceive Nigerians / Senator Hope Uzodinma Of The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Has Been Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.