Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain (9129 Views)

The Bad State Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport / Akanu Ibiam International Airport Flooded (Pictures) / Photo Of The Day: 21st Century Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
suwailad: I am a cesspit
Goodluck!
Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by UrbanMystique: 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
atlwireles:

What's with you people? who are you people? The only question you should have asked, is which mor0n allowed the plane to land in such an unsafe condition? Also never quote me again to spew your truckload of bullsh1t. angry angry angry angry
so where should the plane have landed? Your compound?

2 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by danot1030: 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
So you'v quickly assessed the adequacy of the drainage system from that single picture? Are Tinubu's e-goats that stuppid?
d most insincere9geria is nothing but ebola virus on dis forum.

2 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
EasternLeopard: @OP

Thanks for the info

Just like any other national airport, be rest assured that it will be fixed

What OBJ Buhari Shagari refused to site in Igboland out of hate to keep Igboland subdued forever, GEJ and Stella made it a reality.

A flooded international airport is better than the absence of an international airport cool
Enugu has always had an airport. It was only upgraded to "international." I guess the airport was better, without any record of flood until Stella Oduah's "reforms."

2 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by atlwireles: 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
UrbanMystique: so where should the plane have landed? Your compound?

See how dumb you are? how many airports are 20mins away from Enugu?
Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by UrbanMystique: 5:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
atlwireles:

See how dumb you are? how many airports are 20mins away from Enugu?
why not direct your st.upid question to the pilot you imbecil.e.

5 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by IGBOSON1: 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
ebankole: Is this the so called Enugu international air port.

Haaa Stealler Oduah what have you done?

ewww
na wa o

^^^Of course i know you'll get an instant bone/r on seeing this! All the floods all over Lagos and other South West states......have you commented on them yet? Lagos has been in the hands of your beloved 'progressives' since 1999 yet the flood at AIIA that you're quick and happy to blame on Princess Stella are a normal occurrence over there!

5 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by Plus10(m): 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
atlwireles: Flooded airports
They will never see anything good as far as it's coming from Gej.They're always looking where to acusse him and his government,but forgeting the fact that those things were abandoned by previous government even when they had all at their disposal!

2 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by meforyou1(m): 5:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
Nigerian politicians don't like nigerians. Always shoddy works, abandoned projects and broad daylight stealing and looting always.

1 Like

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by atlwireles: 5:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
UrbanMystique: why not direct your st.upid question to the pilot you imbecil.e.

Look at this dumbass, the pilot does not decide where he lands. Air traffic controllers make that call. angry angry angry angry Next time you see a picture of a flooded airport, think safety first, before you vomit your political crap. Some of you need a hammer to your heads and a screw driver to fine tune your brains. Now tell yourself, you are are a dumbass and shut the hell up.

1 Like

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
edogirl2:

I hope it's not too late to haul Ms Oduah before the Senate for questioning.

But then again, those corrupt senators will only ask her paddy-paddy questions that will avoid the real issues.

There's really no where to turn. Everything is messed up.
Far from it. Her people are even said they would vote for her as she plans to contest in next year's senatorial election after she was given a chieftaincy title.

1 Like

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by IGBOSON1: 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Enugu has always had an airport. It was only upgraded to "international." I guess the airport was better, without any record of flood until Stella Oduah's "reforms."

^^^Nwokem, shut up!

Enugu airport since renovations were completed has witnessed at least two rainy seasons! That it didn't flood last year should tell you that either Enugu witnessed extra heavy rains this year (that overwhelmed the existing drainage system), or recent/ongoing developments and construction works in and around the airport area have blocked the normal flow of rain water!

Get a life!

6 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by eaglechild: 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2014

It is not uncommon at all apparently the OP doesn't know that airports do get flooded and snowed in.
Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
atlwireles: Like always in Nigeria fools will always be fools, and most will remain fools. Some of you probably never saw a flooded airport before.

Airport in Milwaukee, Airport in Chennai and New Dehlli international airport. Flooded by rain.
You always give excuse for Jonathan's failure. Are you not ashamed? We are talking of an airport, not a seaport.
Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by obiajuru01: 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
Quite dishearten, but its not peculiar to enugu airport, most nigerian airports are the shadow of themselves.

1 Like

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by obiajuru01: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You always give excuse for Jonathan's failure. Are you not ashamed? We are talking of an airport, not a seaport.
its very bad quite alright, but you are putting political sentiment into it.

1 Like

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by UrbanMystique: 5:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
atlwireles:

Look at this dumbass, the pilot does not decide where he lands. Air traffic controllers makes that call. angry angry angry angry Next time you see a picture of flooded airport, think safety first, before you vomit your political crap. Some of you need a hammer to your heads and a screw driver to fine tune your brains. Now tell yourself, you are are a dumbass and shut the hell up.
ediot.. Post pictures of flooded airport from first world country? Is Enugu prone to flood like Chennai? And lastly, how does it justify the crappy probably over inflated airport?

BTW, we are talking about airport not air traffic controller. Focus dunce, focus.

3 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by atlwireles: 5:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:

Egun man, don't worry me, go and look for Chino
Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by atlwireles: 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
UrbanMystique: ediot.. Post pictures of flooded airport from first world country? Is Enugu prone to flood like Chennai? And lastly, how does it justify the crappy probably over inflated airport?

BTW, we are talking about airport not air traffic controller. Focus dunce, focus.

Omo, you too stup1d.
Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by shizzle11(m): 5:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
atlwireles: Like always in Nigeria fools will always be fools, and most will remain fools. Some of you probably never saw a flooded airport before.

Airport in Milwaukee, Airport in Chennai and New Dehlli international airport. Flooded by rain.
you really have their time, you forgot that some people thrive on propaganda, falsehoods, lies and deceit. shameless lots
Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
atlwireles:

What's with you people? who are you people? The only question you should have asked, is which mor0n allowed the plane to land in such an unsafe condition? Also never quote me again to spew your truckload of bullsh1t. angry angry angry angry
Which is safer, for the pilot to be hovering in the sky and endangering lives or landing? Do you even know if the plane had already landed when it started raining?
Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by shizzle11(m): 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
The airport is o my about a year old after remodelling and has not witnessed raining season since then. The new aviation minister will definitely give it the required attention cool
Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by vicadex07(m): 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
EasternLeopard: @OP

Thanks for the info

Just like any other national airport, be rest assured that it will be fixed

What OBJ Buhari Shagari refused to site in Igboland out of hate to keep Igboland subdued forever, GEJ and Stella made it a reality.

A flooded international airport is better than the absence of an international airport cool

But its fake na. Chinko airport. They just use the project to siphon money. Typical of the jonathan administration.
Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by UrbanMystique: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
atlwireles:

Omo, you too stup1d.
says the fhucktard that sees nothing wrong in a flooded airport.

*in Jonathans voice* airport flooding happens everywhere, I guess it's Enugu's turn. grin

Mor0n cheesy

4 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by ibedun: 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
I am a Yoruba Guy to the core and a strong E-Warrior at that.

But this broke my heart to say the least. Flooded international airport (Stella Odua! Onyosi!!! Ara ra pogi)

2 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
Thank God this is not from Sahara Reporters like the news of the blown roofs of the Yola Airport else the newspaper would have been termed APC's.

3 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by atlwireles: 6:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
UrbanMystique: says the fhucktard that sees nothing wrong in a flooded airport.

*in Jonathans voice* airport flooding happens everywhere, I guess it's Enugu's turn. grin

Mor0n cheesy

You remain a first class Ode.

1 Like

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by UrbanMystique: 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
atlwireles:

You remain a first class Ode.
Cry me a river buttlicking bingo. grin
Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by ijeomaayuba: 6:01pm On Aug 21, 2014
Read more about the power of facebook http://www.pureleverage.com/ijeomaayuba/harness-the-power-of-facebook-to-skyrocket-your-business/
Harness the POWER of Facebook to skyrocket your business... | Ijeoma Pure Leverage
www.pureleverage.com
Harness the POWER of Facebook to skyrocket your business... Become an INSTANT Facebook Expert today... Get more exposure for your business, quickly...
Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2014

nigerians dont panic, airport flooding happens everywhere, it is just nigeria's turn

1 Like

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by atlwireles: 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
UrbanMystique: Cry me a river buttlicking bingo. grin

Crying is the preoccupation of APC janjaw**eeds. I only state facts something most of you don't have in your DNA.

4 Likes

Re: THE Akanu Ibiam "International Airport" ENUGU Today, After The Rain by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
UrbanMystique: says the fhucktard that sees nothing wrong in a flooded airport.

Mor0n cheesy

angry angry angry angry

you beat me to it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best 5 Asian Countries!!! / Accra Aerial / Weather Is Precarious This Week, ‘Be Cautious’ – NCAA Warns Airlines, Travelers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.