Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Is It To Beat Her Or To Ignore Her, Which Is Wiser??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It To Beat Her Or To Ignore Her, Which Is Wiser??? (1328 Views)

Guys, Would You Allow Your Sister's Husband Beat Her In your presence? / My Wife Is More Sexually Responsive After I Beat Her Up / I Can Beat My Wife And Yes, I'll Beat Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It To Beat Her Or To Ignore Her, Which Is Wiser??? by drnoel: 4:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
All the ignoramuses in the house, I greet u people. I am also one of u guys, in the sense of the fact that I am also ignorant of an answer to this question.

Pls a friend of mine confided in me about his wife. He said whenever he has an argument with his wife and ignores her for a period, she hates it. She also starts ignoring him till none of them would even remember the reason behind their ignoring themselves. This has happened a few times in the past. He said the last time she really upset him that he was so angry that when he shouted at her she slapped him so he slapped he back. He said he expected her to be mad but the next minute she jumped on him and as he was expecting her to rain punches on him she was kissing him
So my question goes, how does one handle a spouse like this. He asked me this question and I opened my mouth but didn't know what to advice the young man. NLer over to u guys.
Re: Is It To Beat Her Or To Ignore Her, Which Is Wiser??? by dytbabe: 4:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
U didn't finish it na
And they had make up sex grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It To Beat Her Or To Ignore Her, Which Is Wiser??? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
dytbabe: U didn't finish it na
And they had make up sex grin grin grin

Ode.

2 Likes

Re: Is It To Beat Her Or To Ignore Her, Which Is Wiser??? by dytbabe: 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
Blebleswag:
Ode.

Lmao
U are lucky its my day
Go in peace

1 Like

Re: Is It To Beat Her Or To Ignore Her, Which Is Wiser??? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
dytbabe:

Lmao
U are lucky its my day
Go in peace
And wat would ve done, beat me?

1 Like

Re: Is It To Beat Her Or To Ignore Her, Which Is Wiser??? by vizkiz: 5:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
dytbabe:

Lmao
U are lucky its my day
Go in peace

Blebleswag:
And wat would ve done, beat me?

fight! Fight! Fight! angry

1 Like

Re: Is It To Beat Her Or To Ignore Her, Which Is Wiser??? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
vizkiz:

grin
vizkiz:

Re: Is It To Beat Her Or To Ignore Her, Which Is Wiser??? by constance500: 5:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
drnoel: He said the last time she really upset him that he was so angry that when he shouted at her she slapped him so he slapped he back. He said he expected her to be mad but the next minute she jumped on him and as he was expecting her to rain punches on him she was kissing him *and they had s*x

*fixed

this part got me cracking
Re: Is It To Beat Her Or To Ignore Her, Which Is Wiser??? by bennyrazz: 5:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
grin
Re: Is It To Beat Her Or To Ignore Her, Which Is Wiser??? by shizzle11(m): 5:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
bwuahahahaha! real ODE gringrin
Re: Is It To Beat Her Or To Ignore Her, Which Is Wiser??? by Jaygrl(f): 5:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
grin That kind slap me I slap you make sense o,if e go end in..... wink
Re: Is It To Beat Her Or To Ignore Her, Which Is Wiser??? by freecocoa(f): 5:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
I don't see what the problem, since she likes being slapped he should keep slapping her to end quarrels and have great sex, the only thing is, he shouldn't wait to be slapped first, he should just take the lead.

Seriously though, people dey this life o, I've heard that some women like to be beaten before sex, na wa o.
Re: Is It To Beat Her Or To Ignore Her, Which Is Wiser??? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
freecocoa: I don't see what the problem, since she likes being slapped he should keep slapping her to end quarrels and have great sex, the only thing is, he shouldn't wait to be slapped first, he should just take the lead.

Seriously though, people dey this life o, I've heard that some women like to be beaten before sex, na wa o.

Cn u ımagıne, been beaten b4 makın luv, as ın ı no understand. Its seems lıke madness ın ma perspectıve
Re: Is It To Beat Her Or To Ignore Her, Which Is Wiser??? by texanomaly(f): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
It sounds like his wife may be turned on by rough sex. The two of them need to sit down and discuss this incident.

If she likes the rough stuff, he needs to decide if he is willing to go along with it first of all. Then they need to sit down and talk about what they are and are not willing to do.

They also need to discuss a "safe word" so no one is seriously hurt. The safe word/code word can be used when one or the other feels things have gone too far or is hurt. They need to agree that this word is the end all "STOP" code.

1 Like

Re: Is It To Beat Her Or To Ignore Her, Which Is Wiser??? by Agbgift(f): 5:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
texanomaly: It sounds like his wife may be turned on by rough sex. The two of them need to sit down and discuss this incident.

If she likes the rough stuff, he needs to decide if he is willing to go along with it first of all. Then they need to sit down and talk about what they are and are not willing to do.

They also need to discuss a "safe word" so no one is seriously hurt. The safe word/code word can be used when one or the other feels things have gone too far or is hurt. They need to agree that this word is the end all "STOP" code.
U said it all.
Re: Is It To Beat Her Or To Ignore Her, Which Is Wiser??? by freecocoa(f): 6:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
Blebleswag:
Cn u ımagıne, been beaten b4 makın luv, as ın ı no understand. Its seems lıke madness ın ma perspectıve
My dear sister, e tire me too but I've heard it so many times and places that doubting such women exist seems myopic, make them dey enjoy the beating sex dey go, wetin concern cocoa?

I guess that's BSDM abi wetin dem call am, a form of sexual fetish.
Re: Is It To Beat Her Or To Ignore Her, Which Is Wiser??? by MARKone(m): 6:05pm On Aug 21, 2014
OP they should continue slapping themselves, it seems to be working for them.
Re: Is It To Beat Her Or To Ignore Her, Which Is Wiser??? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
freecocoa: My dear sister, e tire me too but I've heard it so many times and places that doubting such women exist seems myopic, make them dey enjoy the beating sex dey go, wetin concern cocoa?

I guess that's BSDM abi wetin dem call am, a form of sexual fetish.
Dat na e own stroke though
Re: Is It To Beat Her Or To Ignore Her, Which Is Wiser??? by iiichidodo: 6:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
[color=#1980BC] You don't want to get into a scrap with a crazy broad,ignore her. [/color[
Re: Is It To Beat Her Or To Ignore Her, Which Is Wiser??? by oyihou: 6:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
I SMELL LIES
Re: Is It To Beat Her Or To Ignore Her, Which Is Wiser??? by SAMBARRY: 6:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
Lmao.them fit themselves sha grin

seems violence triggers a particular hormone for sec in some women grin

violent and angry couple make perfect couple. So far husband and wife don slap themselves and end it with. .....

matter Don end grin
Re: Is It To Beat Her Or To Ignore Her, Which Is Wiser??? by MrsAwesome: 7:31pm On Aug 21, 2014
Masochist and sadist tendency ingrained in them,only to be discovered with a hawttt slap initiated by the hornyyyy wife.
Re: Is It To Beat Her Or To Ignore Her, Which Is Wiser??? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
Seriously, i dnt know what to say here.#Puts hand under jaw#
Re: Is It To Beat Her Or To Ignore Her, Which Is Wiser??? by drnoel: 9:16pm On Aug 21, 2014
Sophyrocks: Seriously, i dnt know what to say here.#Puts hand under jaw#
Same as me, didn't know what to tell him

(1) (Reply)

15 Questions Every Parent Should Ask When The Kids Get Home From School / My Wife Is A Thief : Must Read / Is It Possible To Love An Adopted Child Like A Biological One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.