Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Circle Of Mums: How Do U Feel Seeing Ur Kids Growing Up? Whats D Happiness Like? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Circle Of Mums: How Do U Feel Seeing Ur Kids Growing Up? Whats D Happiness Like? (1283 Views)

Guys Who Married Single Mums: How Did You Convince Your Parents / How Do You Feel Seeing The Babies And Kids You Cared For Grow Up To Adulthood / Guys, If U Discovered One Of Ur Kids Is Illegitimate, Wud U Forgive Ur Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Circle Of Mums: How Do U Feel Seeing Ur Kids Growing Up? Whats D Happiness Like? by micronut(m): 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hi.. Young and old mumies in the house. I Enjoyed seeing beautiful kids growing up and am always happy for those proud parents for raising these beautiful gift of God! Kids can be so sweet, that u tend to always ignore them when they do certain things just becos of the Mother to child bond (especially the 9months experience). The reason why i thought of writing this is that, I went to my aunt's place last week to pay her a visit, while her two kids were playing (6year old boy and 4 old girl), i uttered a statement that 'Aunty iyabo en, this ur kids are lovely o and so fond to be with' and she pour out her unrepentant love for those kids with this statement.. 'Wo! Yemi, When I think about my children, i think of how much joy and happiness they have brought to my life. They are the reason I wake up everyday. I think about how lucky I am to have them. My kids are a blessing to me and my family. I think about how they're goofy and how all their personalities are a direct refletion of my husband and I. I love my kids to death!!!!.. Infact this words moved me so much that i nearly shed tears of happiness... Let me also add that my project supervisor in schl last year is generally knwn as a 'saddist' (owing to her no nonsense attitude and unforgiveable manners). When working with her while d project lasted,i discovered this woman love her children so much that she wld do anything,each time her 20yrs old first daughter studying Medicine in U.I called.she wld be using all d sweetest word on earth as eulogies including 'Oriki'. I remember she's fond of saying 'hello o, temi my happiness, olalonpe mi arike' how is studies? Right infront of us in d office, same for her last child in one international schl in akure,she can spoil dat one with 'midinmidin' and 'ijekuje' (biscuits and d likes).. She did it sote, she had to sent my friend and i out of an inaugural lecture one day,only to go and be waiting for her daughter outside, whose schl's is coming to grace d occassion, cos the new professor is a board member of d girl's schl..we waited for hours outside en, wen d girl finally came and we called her dat she's here ma, whe she dropped 4rm d coaster ride,her friends were like 'Hannah, see ur mummy', she ran into d woman's hand.. When we went to see her in d office later in the day,she bribed us with 1k and said this statement that i would always remember her for. 'U see guys, i dnt joke with my children cos they are amazin and i want 2 gve them everythin they want,want them to grow up 2 be very happy an loved like i am,want them to come 2 me and talk 2 me about anything.....they are my world and i love them in millions... So i want to hear 4rm u all,how do u feel each time u see ur kids, years after years?
Re: Circle Of Mums: How Do U Feel Seeing Ur Kids Growing Up? Whats D Happiness Like? by dytbabe: 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2014
Sneezes

It absolutely feels great, wish I have grown up kids anyway

1 Like

Re: Circle Of Mums: How Do U Feel Seeing Ur Kids Growing Up? Whats D Happiness Like? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
Why do Ɣ☺u mums remove dads from the setting? So Ɣ☺u think dads doesn't feel happy about their kids growing up too? Circle of mums indeed undecided y not 'mum and dad' my dad says 'I love Ɣ☺u' to me more than mum cool
Re: Circle Of Mums: How Do U Feel Seeing Ur Kids Growing Up? Whats D Happiness Like? by Katier00(f): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2014
I love my kids with all my heart but sometimes such love scare alot out of me. When i lost my cousin last yr, i watched my aunt nearly run mad, that feeling never left me, what if anything happen to them, i will die.
Then watching this kids growing and seeing them choosing someones else is another thing, they love to hang out with friends more than staying at home, playing games watching tv and giving you little attention always get me jealous. No wonder they say love is jealous. I love my two boys very much and i wish they still be my little boys but no they are growing into men
Re: Circle Of Mums: How Do U Feel Seeing Ur Kids Growing Up? Whats D Happiness Like? by Pampers: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
Kids are great bundle of joy. Seeing your kids grow up gives you a great feeling of excitement that you can never express. Especially if you have kids with fascinating characters or they r so brilliant. You sometimes get so crazy about them that someone might tell you that you are spoiling them. You sometims over react to issues that concern them. May God protect them for us and grant those who have been waiting the opportunity to have this feeling.

1 Like

Re: Circle Of Mums: How Do U Feel Seeing Ur Kids Growing Up? Whats D Happiness Like? by floranbee1(f): 8:16pm On Aug 27, 2014
My boys are my joy,I love them so much and I thank God everyday for their lives.Watching them growing is enough for me cos I can't imagine them out of my life.Though they make me scream like hell,I'm still grateful that their existence fill my home with joy and laughter.May God watch over them.Amen
Re: Circle Of Mums: How Do U Feel Seeing Ur Kids Growing Up? Whats D Happiness Like? by micronut(m): 6:50am On Sep 01, 2014
wonderful contributions so far.......... it shows children are a real blessings......but hope u mum don't turn this folks to spoit brat ooooo? as for me, I grew up with my dad and a step mum, being d first child..... i was raised under a strict enviroment centred only on ur academics being a teachers son. this shaped my life to this day, though am not there yet ooo but i r ecall that I once mistakenly overheard my dad saying.he loves me so much and very much proud of me.......... yet he hides it from me but I knw d love is dea cos each tym I need something from school den, he wld quickly send it even earlier than i could have expected it.......... dou i still miss that mumies touch as we only speaks seldomly................ shout.out.to o u great mums
Re: Circle Of Mums: How Do U Feel Seeing Ur Kids Growing Up? Whats D Happiness Like? by SAMBARRY: 6:58am On Sep 01, 2014
I smell patience ozokwor mother inlaw to be grin

when you don dey jealous now when another woman con take them away from you nko by marriage wetin you go dotongue
Katier00: I love my kids with all my heart but sometimes such love scare alot out of me. When i lost my cousin last yr, i watched my aunt nearly run mad, that feeling never left me, what if anything happen to them, i will die.
Then watching this kids growing and seeing them choosing someones else is another thing, they love to hang out with friends more than staying at home, playing games watching tv and giving you little attention always get me jealous. No wonder they say love is jealous. I love my two boys very much and i wish they still be my little boys but no they are growing into men
Re: Circle Of Mums: How Do U Feel Seeing Ur Kids Growing Up? Whats D Happiness Like? by SAMBARRY: 7:01am On Sep 01, 2014
Anyway seeing my daughter grow every day gives me so much unspeakable joy.cant express it in words

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Circle Of Mums: How Do U Feel Seeing Ur Kids Growing Up? Whats D Happiness Like? by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 01, 2014
SAMBARRY: Anyway seeing my daughter grow every day gives me so much unspeakable joy.cant express it in words

kiss kiss kiss kiss she's so cute, I love kids generally, not just mine...I don't know why,but I just love children cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Circle Of Mums: How Do U Feel Seeing Ur Kids Growing Up? Whats D Happiness Like? by IFY124(f): 7:52am On Sep 01, 2014
My children are my joy. Priceless gift from God. I lack words to express my feelings watching them grow. They are so dear to mekiss kiss
Re: Circle Of Mums: How Do U Feel Seeing Ur Kids Growing Up? Whats D Happiness Like? by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 01, 2014
I feel alive anytime I watch my kids....growing up is sooo much fun,they are so amazingly smart and clever....my two year old is so intelligent, sometimes,I think she's growing too fast....I love them so much that I would give anything up for them...I protect them so much that the thought of anything happening to them just brings tears to my eyes,being a mum is great,but being a mother no be beans o.....

I no longer have my privacy...

I know almost all the nursery rhymes and cartoon there is....

I can't remember the last time I read a novel...I used to be an addict of john Grisham and Danielle steele...now who born me grin grin all I read are barbie stories. ..

I no longer have favorite movies or series, it took me about a week to watch a two hour movie. ...

I won't be let into the cinema cos of age restrictions sad.....

I can go on...and I won't stop....I'll do all these and more for my kids smiley smiley they deserve all the love they can get. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Circle Of Mums: How Do U Feel Seeing Ur Kids Growing Up? Whats D Happiness Like? by Katier00(f): 11:31am On Sep 01, 2014
SAMBARRY: I smell patience ozokwor mother inlaw to be grin

when you don dey jealous now when another woman con take them away from you nko by marriage wetin you go dotongue
it wont come that
Re: Circle Of Mums: How Do U Feel Seeing Ur Kids Growing Up? Whats D Happiness Like? by SAMBARRY: 11:33am On Sep 01, 2014
Katier00: it wont come that
I am washing you wink angry
Re: Circle Of Mums: How Do U Feel Seeing Ur Kids Growing Up? Whats D Happiness Like? by SAMBARRY: 11:34am On Sep 01, 2014
iwakolewa:

kiss kiss kiss kiss she's so cute, I love kids generally, not just mine...I don't know why,but I just love children cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
me too kiss
Re: Circle Of Mums: How Do U Feel Seeing Ur Kids Growing Up? Whats D Happiness Like? by Katier00(f): 11:35am On Sep 01, 2014
SAMBARRY: I am washing you wink angry
Lol

1 Like

Re: Circle Of Mums: How Do U Feel Seeing Ur Kids Growing Up? Whats D Happiness Like? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
iwakolewa:
Iwalewa of course which one is Iwakolewa !!

The feelings' like I'm gonna be a father to a Man/Woman .... Can't wait to see 'em graduating and working in high places while contributing critically and positively to the development of the world !!

MyKids cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Wives Take "OFFICE FOOD" Home For Their Family? / import and brand your wedding souvenirs too your taste. / Are These Names Still Invogue In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.