Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,885 members, 7,824,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

My Opinion About Married Nigerians - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Opinion About Married Nigerians (1771 Views)

How Do You Deal With Spouses That Have Different Opinion About Family And Life? / About Married Women And Male Friends / Whats Responsible About Married Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Opinion About Married Nigerians by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 22, 2014
OlamiB ,

The number one is so true because majority of Nigerian men are irresponsible cum monster so the many naija wifes just pretend as if their marriage still exist just for their children sake .... In yorubaland you will hear something like :

''omo mi , loko mi ( my baby is my husband) !

2. Number 2 is mostly false , most Nigerian wives have sex for fun and infact majority believe that their husband is under performing thus the urge to seek some good drilling outside is huge .... Many brothels/motels/hotels has numbers of married women as good customers ..... U may wanna go to women cycle and hear them out !

Number is mostly true yes, I recently had a huge crash with one woman who could not faced her husband to tailored her aggression but the 11years old son bear it all, the woman will insult the man through the son .... I'm looking forward to the day the son will stand up to the father with everything he heard from momma !

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do I Do With Excess Wedding Gifts? / How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! / Planning To Meet Her Family For The FIRST Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.