Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

2015 BENUE GOVERNORSHIP : CAN IDOMA BREAK THE 38 YEAR JINX ? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 BENUE GOVERNORSHIP : CAN IDOMA BREAK THE 38 YEAR JINX ? (4093 Views)

Panic In APC Over Benue Governorship Seat / We Broke 70-year Jinx In Lagos – TAN On Electing Non-indigenes / 2015: Lagos PDP Seeks To Break 16-year Jinx. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 BENUE GOVERNORSHIP : CAN IDOMA BREAK THE 38 YEAR JINX ? by Eldavido1: 10:15am On Aug 23, 2014
torkaka:

Chief, it's called politics, no one is going to give the idomas the governorship on a platter of gold. David Mark had the influence, benue has two ministers and he (mark) influenced the appointment of one. He could have easily influenced the appointment of the two if he had a game plan! This is democracy and plot to achieve, you need numbers,and you can only get numbers if something is in it for the multitude.

Agreed politics is a game of numbers. All the previous tiv governors were assisted with the help of idoma votes, some with more than 50% of their total votes, in being elected. why is it that such constituent who are prime beneficiaries of such votes can't reciprocate such when it comes to the turn of idomas?

1 Like

Re: 2015 BENUE GOVERNORSHIP : CAN IDOMA BREAK THE 38 YEAR JINX ? by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 23, 2014
Eldavido1:

Agreed politics is a game of numbers. All the previous tiv governors were assisted with the help of idoma votes, some with more than 50% of their total votes, in being elected. why is it that such constituent who are prime beneficiaries of such votes can't reciprocate such when it comes to the turn of idomas?

Like I said, nobody is going to give you the governorship on a platter of gold, it is not for the tivs to plot for an idoma governor, it is for the idomas to plot for an idoma governor! If they choose not to play their game well, they only have themselves to blame!!
Re: 2015 BENUE GOVERNORSHIP : CAN IDOMA BREAK THE 38 YEAR JINX ? by Eldavido1: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2014
torkaka:

Like I said, nobody is going to give you the governorship on a platter of gold, it is not for the tivs to plot for an idoma governor, it is for the idomas to plot for an idoma governor! If they choose not to play their game well, they only have themselves to blame!!

But if politics is a game of NUMBERS as agreed, then the idomas don't stand a chance given present political climate in benue. Especially the sentiments.
Re: 2015 BENUE GOVERNORSHIP : CAN IDOMA BREAK THE 38 YEAR JINX ? by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 23, 2014
Eldavido1:

But if politics is a game of NUMBERS as agreed, then the idomas don't stand a chance given present political climate in benue. Especially the sentiments.

Who says they don't stand a chance? If they play their card well (which is what I have been saying), they'll get it. If David Mark had influenced a tiv minister, propped up some tiv people, sponsored atleast two tiv persons to win house of reps seat and a couple of assembly seats then we will be singing a different tune
Re: 2015 BENUE GOVERNORSHIP : CAN IDOMA BREAK THE 38 YEAR JINX ? by Eldavido1: 11:42am On Aug 23, 2014
torkaka:

Who says they don't stand a chance? If they play their card well (which is what I have been saying), they'll get it. If David Mark had influenced a tiv minister, propped up some tiv people, sponsored atleast two tiv persons to win house of reps seat and a couple of assembly seats then we will be singing a different tune

okk, got your point.
Re: 2015 BENUE GOVERNORSHIP : CAN IDOMA BREAK THE 38 YEAR JINX ? by citizenY(m): 2:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
Oche my friend , long time.

In Hausa dem say when you wan baff you no go fit hide belle botton!!!

So with all ya support for GEJ and PDP you cannot ger them to give give una governor!!!!

Kai, kai,

What is the use of all the cut and paste posting you have beem doing on this forum?

Abi na for this forum ya politics end?
Re: 2015 BENUE GOVERNORSHIP : CAN IDOMA BREAK THE 38 YEAR JINX ? by citizenY(m): 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
Oche my friend , long time.

In Hausa dem say when you wan baff you no go fit hide belle button!!!!

So with all ya support for GEJ and PDP you cannot ger them to give give una governor!!!!

Kai, kai,

What is the use of all the cut and paste posting you have beem doing on this forum?

Abi na for this forum ya politics end? You no reach grassroots
Re: 2015 BENUE GOVERNORSHIP : CAN IDOMA BREAK THE 38 YEAR JINX ? by edoyad(m): 3:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
citizenY: Oche my friend , long time.

In Hausa dem say when you wan baff you no go fit hide belle button!!!!

Kai, kai,

Abi na for this forum ya politics end? You no reach grassroots

His senatorial zone is far better than your state. Please what state are you from ?
Re: 2015 BENUE GOVERNORSHIP : CAN IDOMA BREAK THE 38 YEAR JINX ? by citizenY(m): 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
edoyad:

His senatorial zone is far better than your state. Please what state are you from ?

KADUNA , THE SAME STATE WITH YOU

.... U SEE WETIN BIG MOUTH DEY CAUSE !!!!!

I AM ADDRESSING OCHE .....

OCHE, answer your querry, joor
Re: 2015 BENUE GOVERNORSHIP : CAN IDOMA BREAK THE 38 YEAR JINX ? by Elphydo(m): 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
kokoA: Benue state has never had a visionary leader and I'm convinced it won't be getting any visionary leader at least for the next 20 or more years judging from the characters involved in politics in that state.. So I'd recommend that they start rotating the governorship position among these visionless people across the state (from tiv to idoma back to tiv) for the sake of equity.
then what of IGEDE?
Re: 2015 BENUE GOVERNORSHIP : CAN IDOMA BREAK THE 38 YEAR JINX ? by kokoA(m): 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2014
Elphydo: then what of IGEDE?
igede is part of zone C. It should be rotated btwn zones A, B and C.
Re: 2015 BENUE GOVERNORSHIP : CAN IDOMA BREAK THE 38 YEAR JINX ? by IdomaLikita: 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2014
My Idoma People will always be foolish!
Political Power will only enrich the few Idoma Elites at the expense of the masses!
Must you be at the Helm of affairs before you develop?
I have always urged my people to develop themselves economically and leave Political Power for the Tivs, but they will never hear!
Has any Igbo Man ruled Nigeria since the Civil War?
Which Part of the Country is the Most developed Economically? Which Tribe in Nigeria has achieved more than them in terms of economic development?

Money answereth all things!
I expect Idoma Wealthy Men to invest heavily in setting up Food Packaging Industries in Idomaland! From Fruit Juice Factories, Cassava Processing Plants, Ethanol producing plants etc!
Labour is Cheap, Raw Materials Abundant, Markets close(Onitsha is barely 70km from Otukpa)!
With Economic Development comes Political Clout!
More Idoma Millionaires will be made and their Influence on Benue state politics will become more pronounced!
You don't have to be a Governor to attract favourable policies to Zone C..
Look at the Whites of Post 1994 S.A, they hold no political Power, but then have far better standards of living than Blacks! They dominate S.A's economy hence aint complaining!

Was watching the current Railway revitalization scheme, and Oturkpo(a well known Railway bustop in the 90s ) wasn't included! Thus cutting it off Economically from other Economic Zones by Rail! And that isn't Oche Joseph's Problem!
Begging the Tivs to let an Idoma Man rule them is more of a Concern abi?

Anya laa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 BENUE GOVERNORSHIP : CAN IDOMA BREAK THE 38 YEAR JINX ? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2014
IdomaLikita: My Idoma People will always be foolish!
Political Power will only enrich the few Idoma Elites at the expense of the masses!
Must you be at the Helm of affairs before you develop?
I have always urged my people to develop themselves economically and leave Political Power for the Tivs, but they will never hear!
Has any Igbo Man ruled Nigeria since the Civil War?
Which Part of the Country is the Most developed Economically? Which Tribe in Nigeria has achieved more than them in terms of economic development?

Money answereth all things!
I expect Idoma Wealthy Men to invest heavily in setting up Food Packaging Industries in Idomaland! From Fruit Juice Factories, Cassava Processing Plants, Ethanol producing plants etc!
Labour is Cheap, Raw Materials Abundant, Markets close(Onitsha is barely 70km from Otukpa)!
With Economic Development comes Political Clout!
More Idoma Millionaires will be made and their Influence on Benue state politics will become more pronounced!
You don't have to be a Governor to attract favourable policies to Zone C..
Look at the Whites of Post 1994 S.A, they hold no political Power, but then have far better standards of living than Blacks! They dominate S.A's economy hence aint complaining!

Was watching the current Railway revitalization scheme, and Oturkpo(a well known Railway bustop in the 90s ) wasn't included! Thus cutting it off Economically from other Economic Zones by Rail! And that isn't Oche Joseph's Problem!
Begging the Tivs to let an Idoma Man rule them is more of a Concern abi?

Anya laa!

Your igbo a.rz lickin is legendary, you allude to the fact that the south east of the country is the most developed economically yet national figures say it differently!! Below is the GDP per geographical zone in the country;

North central - 8.5trn
North east - 1.2trn
North west - 8.5trn
South west - 8.2trn
South south - 38.6trn
South east - 1.4trn

May I add that the north east with the only lower GDP to the south east is war torn.
Then you go about rambling about the whites in SA not havng political power but dominating the economy but you forget that it is through decades of control of political power that the whites in SA begot economic power.

Then you also allude to the railway revitalization which to you should be Oche's problem not political power, forgetting that it is through political power that such projects are influenced.

Political power well managed begets economic power.

Like I have said to you before, quit trying to sound intelligent when you are not!!!
Re: 2015 BENUE GOVERNORSHIP : CAN IDOMA BREAK THE 38 YEAR JINX ? by IdomaLikita: 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2014
torkaka:

Your igbo a.rz lickin is legendary, you allude to the fact that the south east of the country is the most developed economically yet national figures say it differently!! Below is the GDP per geographical zone in the country;

North central - 8.5trn
North east - 1.2trn
North west - 8.5trn
South west - 8.2trn
South south - 38.6trn
South east - 1.4trn

May I add that the north east with the only lower GDP to the south east is war torn.
Then you go about rambling about the whites in SA not havng political power but dominating the economy but you forget that it is through decades of control of political power that the whites in SA begot economic power.

Then you also allude to the railway revitalization which to you should be Oche's problem not political power, forgetting that it is through political power that such projects are influenced.

Political power well managed begets economic power.

Like I have said to you before, quit trying to sound intelligent when you are not!!!

With all Humility, I admit my Ignorance! I may not be intelligent, but I am Objective!
I have lived in a Good Number of states in Nigeria and interacted with People at the most Basic Level!

Ditch your statistics and let's be Practical!
Mention 1 North-Central Town and I'll mention a South Eastern counterpart that Beats it Hands down in every ramification!
As for my Ass-Licking, Sweetheart, learn to appreciate Progress when you see it! Only then would you realise your deficiencies and work on them!

All through my Secondary School Days, each Holiday when I travel back home, the Part of the Journey from Nsukka upwards was usually the most boring!
Your Tiv Land is even worse, with the funny shaped Huts littering the landscape!

Mention 1 Tiv or Idoma Man who has made name for himself outside Government Patronage in Science, Business, Internationally!!!
About Political Power influencing Projects!
Is the Railway Project not an FG sponsored Project?
Have the Idomas had it any better in the FG than this Administration in terms of appointments?

Did it take Political Persuasion to get the Railway Project to pass through Abia or Anambra? Ignore the Largest Markets in West Africa to your detriment!

What is your point now? That you are doing better than the Igbos or Yorubas?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2015 BENUE GOVERNORSHIP : CAN IDOMA BREAK THE 38 YEAR JINX ? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 29, 2014
IdomaLikita:

With all Humility, I admit my Ignorance! I may not be intelligent, but I am Objective!
I have lived in a Good Number of states in Nigeria and interacted with People at the most Basic Level!

Ditch your statistics and let's be Practical!
Mention 1 North-Central Town and I'll mention a South Eastern counterpart that Beats it Hands down in every ramification!
As for my Ass-Licking, Sweetheart, learn to appreciate Progress when you see it! Only then would you realise your deficiencies and work on them!

All through my Secondary School Days, each Holiday when I travel back home, the Part of the Journey from Nsukka upwards was usually the most boring!
Your Tiv Land is even worse, with the funny shaped Huts littering the landscape!

Mention 1 Tiv or Idoma Man who has made name for himself outside Government Patronage in Science, Business, Internationally!!!
About Political Power influencing Projects!
Is the Railway Project not an FG sponsored Project?
Have the Idomas had it any better in the FG than this Administration in terms of appointments?

Did it take Political Persuasion to get the Railway Project to pass through Abia or Anambra? Ignore the Largest Markets in West Africa to your detriment!

What is your point now? That you are doing better than the Igbos or Yorubas?

First of all the south east is clustered and I do not need to explain to you the geography of that.
Secondly, there's a difference between economic development and ifrastructural development.
Thirdly, learn to visit the national bureau of statistics for regualar updates about the economy and please don't call it "my statistics" for a government agancy churns them out.
Fourthly, the funny shaped huts in tivland contribute more IGR to benue's coffers than idoma land, they contribute roughly 83%!! Fact!!
You are a small boy!!

1 Like

Re: 2015 BENUE GOVERNORSHIP : CAN IDOMA BREAK THE 38 YEAR JINX ? by ebucha: 6:13pm On Aug 29, 2014
Very soon every body go answer him papa name
#team-apa-state!
Re: 2015 BENUE GOVERNORSHIP : CAN IDOMA BREAK THE 38 YEAR JINX ? by ebucha: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
torkaka:

First of all the south east is clustered and I do not need to explain to you the geography of that.
Secondly, there's a difference between economic development and ifrastructural development.
Thirdly, learn to visit the national bureau of statistics for regualar updates about the economy and please don't call it "my statistics" for a government agancy churns them out.
Fourthly, the funny shaped huts in tivland contribute more IGR to benue's coffers than idoma land, they contribute roughly 83%!! Fact!!
You are a small boy!!
Fellow, pls stick to the topic.
Re: 2015 BENUE GOVERNORSHIP : CAN IDOMA BREAK THE 38 YEAR JINX ? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2014
ebucha: Fellow, pls stick to the topic.

And how have I gone off topic? I gave him answers to his insinuations.
And please, I have all respect for Idomas and their aspirations, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't put that fellow in his place
Re: 2015 BENUE GOVERNORSHIP : CAN IDOMA BREAK THE 38 YEAR JINX ? by IdomaLikita: 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2014
torkaka:

You are a small boy!!

You are always quick to evade the Point when Cornered, Mr "Old man"!
Why should I trust a Stupid Bureau when I can see for myself!
Development is Tangible, not Virtual!
You don't need a Calculator to see the 5 Storey Buildings that Litter the Streets of Aba or Onitsha (Built by Individuals) neither do I need a Statistician to show me the stagnation in Makurdi(the largest Tiv town)
As to Infrastructural Development being Different from economic development! You just showed how confused you are!
Do people build High Rise buildings with their excreta?
New York, London, Dubai, etc! Did the Infrastructures there pop out of the Ground?
Infrastructural Dev is a Direct measure of Economic prowess! Even my Grandma knows this (and that is why she demolished her Old hut and built a Modern house when the Allowances she received from us increased)

I don't know why I tend to keep my Arguments Simple-maybe its because facts need little elaboration or perhaps my "low IQ".

As to your Aceh contributing to 85% of Benue GDP: I will not stoop low to be drawn into a Tiv-Idoma row!

Instead of wasting your MB visiting NBS website for worthless stats!, come visit me in Owerri next month, I promise to give you an expose that will change you forever!

2 Likes

Re: 2015 BENUE GOVERNORSHIP : CAN IDOMA BREAK THE 38 YEAR JINX ? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 29, 2014
IdomaLikita:

You are always quick to evade the Point when Cornered, Mr "Old man"!
Why should I trust a Stupid Bureau when I can see for myself!
Development is Tangible, not Virtual!
You don't need a Calculator to see the 5 Storey Buildings that Litter the Streets of Aba or Onitsha (Built by Individuals) neither do I need a Statistician to show me the stagnation in Makurdi(the largest Tiv town)
As to Infrastructural Development being Different from economic development! You just showed how confused you are!
Do people build High Rise buildings with their excreta?
New York, London, Dubai, etc! Did the Infrastructures there pop out of the Ground?
Infrastructural Dev is a Direct measure of Economic prowess! Even my Grandma knows this (and that is why she demolished her Old hut and built a Modern house when the Allowances she received from us increased)

I don't know why I tend to keep my Arguments Simple-maybe its because facts need little elaboration or perhaps my "low IQ".

As to your Aceh contributing to 85% of Benue GDP: I will not stoop low to be drawn into a Tiv-Idoma row!

Instead of wasting your MB visiting NBS website for worthless stats!, come visit me in Owerri next month, I promise to give you an expose that will change you forever!

You really are a dull f.ool, infrastructural development equates to economic development? That will make Abuja the economic center of Nigeria!! That will make russia and france better than the nordic nations! Ever wondered why the city of detroit (with all its high rise buildings) is bankrupt?
F.ool, the facts are there for you to see, not some layman assumptions!!
As for the tiv, idoma comparison, don't get mad, you hardly can get anything from a land covered with red sand with zero output.
N.egro, you can make money in lagos and port harcourt and build structures in owerri, but they'll remain just structures that wouldn't equate with taxes coming from farm produce coming from ilorin!! Do you even know what GDP is? Nigeria's GDP debasing shows it has a bigger economy than south africa and egypt regardless of the fact that the two countries have better infrastructure!!!

You don't trust a government bureau but you trust statistics from your local beer parlour right?

Storey buildings mean economic development? How dull can one be?

Bro, talk to an economist, you truly are f.oolish!

2 Likes

Re: 2015 BENUE GOVERNORSHIP : CAN IDOMA BREAK THE 38 YEAR JINX ? by IdomaLikita: 6:35am On Aug 30, 2014
torkaka:

You really are a dull f.ool, infrastructural development equates to economic development? That will make Abuja the economic center of Nigeria!! That will make russia and france better than the nordic nations! Ever wondered why the city of detroit (with all its high rise buildings) is bankrupt?
F.ool, the facts are there for you to see, not some layman assumptions!!
As for the tiv, idoma comparison, don't get mad, you hardly can get anything from a land covered with red sand with zero output.
N.egro, you can make money in lagos and port harcourt and build structures in owerri, but they'll remain just structures that wouldn't equate with taxes coming from farm produce coming from ilorin!! Do you even know what GDP is? Nigeria's GDP debasing shows it has a bigger economy than south africa and egypt regardless of the fact that the two countries have better infrastructure!!!

You don't trust a government bureau but you trust statistics from your local beer parlour right?

Storey buildings mean economic development? How dull can one be?

Bro, talk to an economist, you truly are f.oolish!

Inspite its Bankrupt Status! The High Rise Buildings in Detroit still remind everyone that the City had seen better days! Detroit wasn't always broke!
Your comparison is soooo flawed, because you are equating a City that once flourished to one that never took off!
Tivland isn't witnessing a decline! It just NEVER flourished beyond the Aceh-villes!

Don't you just get it? It costs MONEY to build those infrastructure!
Honestly, I don't understand why you'll deliberately shut your mind to the Truth around you!
Benue has a higher GDP than Anambra(2010) on Paper! But for Christsake, any Well-Travelled Nigerian within Nigeria will laugh when he sees this! Because it just doesn't translate to what is on ground!!!
From Literacy Rate, to Maternal Mortality Rate, to the Infrastructural Development you hate to hear about!

I asked you 2 to 3 Direct Questions which you deliberately refused to Answer! Here they Come again:

1. Is Tivland better than Igboland is all Ramifications? (Literacy Rate, standard of living, good healthcare delivery etc?)

2. Mention 1 Tivman than has made name for himself internationally (aside Government Patronage) and I'll list 10 from the S.E

I'm done with this Argument! You stay in your Aceh and browse Statistics while I travel around and see for myself!
Re: 2015 BENUE GOVERNORSHIP : CAN IDOMA BREAK THE 38 YEAR JINX ? by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 30, 2014
IdomaLikita:

Inspite its Bankrupt Status! The High Rise Buildings in Detroit still remind everyone that the City had seen better days! Detroit wasn't always broke!
Your comparison is soooo flawed, because you are equating a City that once flourished to one that never took off!
Tivland isn't witnessing a decline! It just NEVER flourished beyond the Aceh-villes!

Don't you just get it? It costs MONEY to build those infrastructure!
Honestly, I don't understand why you'll deliberately shut your mind to the Truth around you!
Benue has a higher GDP than Anambra(2010) on Paper! But for Christsake, any Well-Travelled Nigerian within Nigeria will laugh when he sees this! Because it just doesn't translate to what is on ground!!!
From Literacy Rate, to Maternal Mortality Rate, to the Infrastructural Development you hate to hear about!

I asked you 2 to 3 Direct Questions which you deliberately refused to Answer! Here they Come again:

1. Is Tivland better than Igboland is all Ramifications? (Literacy Rate, standard of living, good healthcare delivery etc?)

2. Mention 1 Tivman than has made name for himself internationally (aside Government Patronage) and I'll list 10 from the S.E

I'm done with this Argument! You stay in your Aceh and browse Statistics while I travel around and see for myself!

And I ask you, do you know what GDP is
Talking like a child as usual, I should name a tiv man that has made it internationall and you will name ten igbo men, what is the population of igbos to tiv? What percentage of that population is internationally known as against the tivs? Some of you have no idea how things are benchmarked yet you go about running your mouth!!
If the etulo people of benue for example with a population of 10,000 have 5,000 of its people in say in Ghana and the igbos with a population of 40million have 2million people in Ghana, which of the two have more of its population in Ghana? A child like you would say igbo!!!
Is Abuja also a declining city or was money taken from somewhere to build Abuja? Is brasilia a declining city or was money taken from somewhere to build it? I don't need to go into the basics of educating you that most (a scaring %) igbos make their money elsewhere and go back there to build "your storey buildings"

You travel around, and I stay in my hut? Let's just say I had a good laugh to that!!

Learn to talk with facts, it will help you, for knowledge is power. But then again, ignorance is bliss, so you can wallow in your storey buildings and miss the bigger picture. Seems you are bent on insulting the tiv folks with their huts, yes? Why not you stop lazing around in owerri and move over to oturkpo to give your people a word or two about working their hands and tilling the soil like their neighbours in "Aceh huts" are doing to boost the economy/GDP of Benue? Surely that will increase their near zero contribution!!!

North Dakota and wyoming have the highest GDP in the US and there are clearly no newyork! But I guess you don't know how these things are measured.
Re: 2015 BENUE GOVERNORSHIP : CAN IDOMA BREAK THE 38 YEAR JINX ? by edoyad(m): 7:57am On Aug 30, 2014
torkaka:

North central - 8.5trn
North east - 1.2trn
North west - 8.5trn
South west - 8.2trn
South south - 38.6trn
South east - 1.4trn

You are the biggest liar to crawl out of a rat's arze. Did you cook those GDP figures in a shitt hole before posting them here ?

According to research, Lagos State produced about 12% of Nigeria’s GDP estimated at $32 billion as at 2013 with a 40% upward revision equivalent to $45 billion expected this year. With this, Lagos State is said to be at par with countries such as Morocco and Sri Lanka, of which outdoor advertising plays a fundamental role by contributing an estimated excess of N50billion to the Lagos State economy annually.

http://businessnews.com.ng/2014/04/10/nigerias-new-gdp-status-lagos-maintains-position-nations-commercial-nerve-center/

From the figures above it is obvious Lagos alone is 12% of Nigeria's GDP, not to mention all of southwest.
Re: 2015 BENUE GOVERNORSHIP : CAN IDOMA BREAK THE 38 YEAR JINX ? by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 30, 2014
edoyad:

You are the biggest liar to crawl out of a rat's arze. Did you cook those GDP figures in a shitt hole before posting them here ?

NBS can be your friend, and there's a thread here on Nairaland that has convincingly done justice to that argument!
Re: 2015 BENUE GOVERNORSHIP : CAN IDOMA BREAK THE 38 YEAR JINX ? by saintneo(m): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2014
gentlemen, enough of these bad talks.
Re: 2015 BENUE GOVERNORSHIP : CAN IDOMA BREAK THE 38 YEAR JINX ? by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2014
saintneo: gentlemen, enough of these bad talks.

Like I said earlier, I have the utmost respect for true Idomas and their aspirations that's why I gave my own opinion on how they can claim political power in Benue earlier in the thread, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't go pound for pound and put an Idoma lost child in his place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LWKMD Cc What Dino Melaye Tweeted On Mr.president Declaration / 24hrs After Burial Of 8 Bayelsa PDP Women, Faka Jonathan At Another PDP Rally / Ihejirika Wrote On His Facebook Wall :foolish Is Not Igbo!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.